Strings in Seattle - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi leaned her head back on my shoulder, smiling coyly as I kept my hand over hers. "Wouldn't it be more for me than you?"

"If you want to get technical, sure."

I began thrusting into her harder then, wrapping an arm around her then to keep her from falling forward again. "Either way, I'll still enjoy it."

She only responded with a moan, leaning into my arm then as I continued moving in and out her, getting lost in the feeling if her as I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes once I felt her falling back against me, sitting back with her then as she lowered herself onto me, taking over then as she began grinding her hips slowly, resting my chin on her shoulder then as she pressed her back into me again.

"We should have done this weeks ago already." She sounded like she was struggling to get her words out, letting a long breath as she moved.

I could barely breathe myself, that's how good she felt as she swayed her hips, circling around my cock as she enveloped it. All I could do was grip her tightly, focusing on not cumming already then.

I didn't have anything to say back to her either way, only able to silently agree with her, lifting my hips then, matching her rhythm as we each got lost in the feeling of one another.

Lexi sat back up after a moment, turning to face me and pulling me back down with her as she dropped down on her back, smiling seductively as I penetrated her again.

I lifted her leg, leaving a few kisses along her calve before resting it on my shoulder and dropping down, pressing her leg into her chest as I slowly began thrusting into her again, giving her the same hard movements as before.

It was good that she had turned around, making it much easier for me to gauge what she wanted and needed, reading her face then as I held myself up above her.

She brought her arms above her head, craning her head back then as I drove my cock deep into her, finally picking up my rhythm as I placed a hand over hers above her head, nestling my face into her neck then as I pounded into her. "I need you to cum soon."

Lexi didn't respond for a moment, only smiling to herself and lifting her leg higher so I could push further into her. "Then don't stop what you're doing."

I did as she said, trying to ignore the tension building up in me until I felt her start to get close, building up slowly from deep within her and rippling over me again, no longer able to hold it myself then as she climaxed under me, biting down on my shoulder as she orgasmed then.

She let out a satisfied giggle once I stopped moving, looking up to me as I tried to catch my breath.

"I wouldn't mind being woken up like that everyday."

I liked the sound of that, the thought of her always being there when I got up was almost too enticing to think about. "Then let's do just that until you go back to Arizona."

She tilted her head, giving me a curious grin then. "What do you mean?"

"I mean stay with me until the summer is over, let me make up for all the weeks that I waited to do this." I looked down to our bodies, still intertwined as I remained inside of, my erection only gradually going down.

"And then?"

"And then you go back to being a happy 22 year old in her last year of school."

She kept her gaze on me, looking contemplative for a moment. "So no strings attached then?"

"No strings."

She gave me a sly smile after a moment, dropping her leg and hooking it around my waist then. "Sounds good to me."

I woke up before her again that morning, staying in bed next to her for a moment thinking about the night before. I knew by then that it was no longer about satiating the lust I had had for her, that it had never actually been about that at all, because now that I had her, lying next to me with a peaceful look on her face, I was still feeling the same desire.

I wanted more, I wanted her. I didn't like the idea of her leaving for Arizona in a couple weeks.

I was fucked, very very fucked.

I got out of my bed quietly and left my room, going downstairs to where Rufus was lying on my couch, quickly getting up then so I could let him out into the backyard.

He seemed distracted enough as he wandered around so I went back inside, heading into my bathroom then and leaning down on the sink to get a look at her bite marks, still faint on my shoulder. They were like the perfect symbol of how I was feeling right then, just as unsatiated as the night before when she had been sitting near me on the couch, that need for her not having gone down in the slightest over the night.