Strings in Seattle Pt. 03 - (Final)

Story Info
Daniel and Lexi take their relationship further.
6.6k words
4.77
2.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: First and foremost, thank you to everyone that commented and rated my last stories, I'm still very new to this whole writing thing so feedback and encouragement is always greatly appreciated. I'm really, really bad at replying due to a bad case of demand avoidance but I see you :)

Furthermore I would like to apologize on the delay in posting the last part of this story, I had some other stories I had to get out of my head first that I will be posting later this week as well; but for now: back to the Daniel and Lexi

Daniel

"Cara, please wait so we can talk about this?" I hollered after Cara as she stormed down the hallway of the building she had ran into, she continued though, only looking over her shoulder at me as she walked. "Out of all people dad."

She went a few more steps before spinning around abruptly then and stomping a few steps back in my direction, coming to a stop as I did, and shook her head at me as she tossed her hands up, hissing at me then. "Out of all people!"

"It just happened, okay? Please let me explain."

She sneered at me. "Okay dad, what exactly just happened?"

I tilted my head as I gave her a helpless look, not really sure what to actually say. "Me and Lexi I guess."

"Yeah. No shit! And you just weren't going to tell me or what?"

I ran a hand over my face, taking a step closer to her as Cara crossed her arms, still giving me a dirty look. "I was, everything is really new between us okay?" I mean as in nothing is even official, we've only now started talking about wanting more." I softened my voice, trying to get Cara to stop glaring at me for a moment before continuing. "This wasn't how you were supposed to find out, I completely forgot you were here for that game this weekend."

Cara gave me a frustrated look, shaking her head again. "But why Lexi?"

"Because I lo-." I cut myself off as I realized as I was about to say, continuing quickly as Cara widened her eyes at me. "I like her. A lot, okay?" I gave her another helpless look as I shrugged. "I can't help it."

Cara was still looking at me at wide eyes, giving me a critical look then. "You were about to say love."

"No I wasn't, I misspoke." I lied to her as Cara raised her eyebrows at me. "I do want to be with her though."

Cara scrunched her face up shaking her head again, but her body began to relax gradually, eventually letting out a sigh as her shoulders dropped "Can you tell me how all of this came about then so I can at least try to understand it?"

I nodded at her, starting at the beginning of the story as Cara leaned against the hallway wall.

Lexi's lights in her apartment thankfully were on when I arrived back at her place later, having left Cara to go catch up with her friends after needing more time to come to terms with everything.

She was standing in her doorway when I finally came up the last flight of stairs, smiling at me nervously then. "Well, that one was one hell of a way to end an otherwise nice night."

I went over to her, giving her a small kiss on cheek as I stopped in front of her. "We can still make it a nice night."

"She took a step back letting me into her apartment as she gave me a quizzical look. "So things went good?"

I gave her a dry laugh. "I mean, they could have gone better. But they could have gone worse." Lexi started heading into her room so I followed her, pulling my shirt off then as she dropped down on her bed. "She needs some time right now."

Lexi was smiling as she watched me toss my shirt aside, moving further up the bed then as I sat down next to her. "What is she doing in Phoenix anyways? I thought she lives in California?"

"You know that mysterious event that's taking place at your school tomorrow?"

"Yeah?"

"It's a football game against UCLA. She told me about it awhile ago but I just completely forgot," I answered, Lexi pulling her mouth into a silent 'Ah' as she leaned her head back then. "Well I guess we got that part over with at least."

I leaned down to her, pushing her shirt up her body as I began kissing her neck, speaking between kisses. "Now, back to where we were earlier."

I heard Lexi giggle, lifting her back then as I removed her shirt. "Where were we exactly?"

"I believe you were telling me how you can't wait to come back to Seattle." I continued down her body with my kisses, stopping at her stomach then as I began unbuttoning her pants. "Why do you always have to wear such tight pants?"

I asked her, trying to tug them off as Lexi lifted her hips, helping me out then she pulled her legs out. "Because I like them. And they look good on me." I smiled at her as I tossed her pants aside, climbing back further up the bed again and placing my hands by her head. "You know what one of my favorite things about you is?" She hooked a leg around me as she smiled up at me, running a hand into my hair then. "What's that?"

"You're confidence."

She gave me an incredulous look for a moment, smiling again as she shrugged non-nonchalantly. "I feel like if somebody's gonna love you, might as well be yourself, you know?"

Her words brought me back to my near slip up with Cara, realizing more and more that Lexi wasn't the only person that loved Lexi, leaning down to her again as she tightened her grip with her leg around my waist.

I was already hard, and only getting harder as I ran my hands down her half naked body underneath me and Lexi pressed her hips into me, surely feeling it through my pants.

"How about we use those toys I sent you?" I asked her, smiling coyly at her as I sat higher up as Lexi bit her bottom lip, reaching for her nightstand then and pulling a purple vibrator out.

I took it from her, setting it aside for then as Lexi sat up, placing a hand on my cheek as she kissed me and reached for my pants button. I couldn't help getting lost in my thoughts about my recent realization as I felt her hands on my body, pushing my pants off of me as she continued kissing me, pushing her tongue into my mouth as she returned her hand to my face and leaned back as she pulled me with her. There was a reason she had reentered my life with such a force and it was the same reason that I couldn't imagine my life without her anymore, I didn't want to. She was perfect, she was everything I had ever wanted, strong, independent, outspoken. In a lot of ways she was things I wished I was more of, with her no shits given attitude while never hesitating to go for the things she wanted.

I was thinking about all of these things, still lost in thought as I pulled away from our kiss, looking down at her and taking in the rest of her perfection for a few seconds before finally picking the vibrator back up.

Lexi let out a little sound mixed between a sigh and giggle as I turned it on and held it against her clit, keeping it on a low setting for the time being and lifted her leg higher.

She was already aroused and only getting wetter as I held it up against her, slowly pushing two fingers into her then and stroking against her wall as Lexi tossed her head back.

I could feel her tensing up against my fingers already after a short moment of this, the vibrations already being to much too handle, and started moving my hand faster as Lexi sat up again.

She started moaning just as her lips met mine, letting the sound echo in my mouth as I felt her getting wetter around my hands, and tensed up again, her entire body this time as she started cumming on my fingers.

Lexi pushed at my hand to move the vibrator away, needing a break from it as she pulled me to her, lining herself up against my cock then. I let out a small moan myself as I pushed into her, still feeling the small shudders of her orgasm as she twitched. That was another thing about her, she was the best sex I had ever had, and I had had my fair share. We could stay in missionary the entire time, have it last for just ten seconds and I would still say it was the best, not just how she felt physically but also the connection with her during. As if our bodies were made for one another, moving together in a perfect rhythm, always touching me in the right ways and right places.

I began moving faster, yearning to somehow tell her all the things I was thinking and feeling as I pounded into her, only growing in frustration over the fact that I couldn't, not yet.

I wanted to yell at her, to beg her to stop being so perfect, and to ask her why she couldn't have been born in another time and came into my life sooner.

She had her eyes closed again, drawing her mouth into the cute little 'Oh' shape that she did when we were at the cross section of it being too much but also too good, I couldn't stop moving though.

All I could do was pick up my pace as I leaned down to her neck, moaning again as I ran my hand up her side and took her breast in it. "Mmmm Lexi." I groaned, feeling my balls start to tighten up as she moved her hand to the back of my neck, gripping me just as tightly as I was her then. "I know, don't stop."

I practically exploded then, the feelings in my chest only blowing up in the same manner as I dropped down on top of her, completely out of breath.

"Well that was a little different." Lexi giggled once I was finally able to breath again, wiping some sweat from my forehead with her t-shirt before tossing it aside and stretching. She was right, I had gotten a little lost and carried away again, even more than when I had first arrived at her place and only made it as far as her kitchen with her. Just another thing to add to the list of side effects that Lexi had on me. Although inability to control myself around her was probably one of the first points on that list, this was a different loss of control. "I don't want to go back to Seattle." It was the only words I was able to muster as I grinned back at her, rolling over onto my side, Lexi tossing a leg over my waist as she got comfortable then. "You thinking about enrolling here?" Lexi asked with a cheeky grin, moving closer to me then.

"No, I'll just stay here in your bed and wait for you to get back everyday." I answered her, pulling her closer to me then.

We woke up in nearly the same position the next morning, having fallen asleep talking more about how we wanted to make things work over the next months, finally taking that next step in our relationship.

I felt good about things by the time I left and headed back to Seattle for my job interview as a sound technician at a local recording studio, deciding to go back to the things I used to love doing after Lexi had encouraged me to go for it.

Her advice turned out to be good, the guy I met up with seeming to be the exact kind of person I wanted to work with, and the studio as well, finally getting a call back from him two days later to let me know I had the job.

I called Lexi later that evening to share the good news and talk to her, already being greeted enthusiastically as she answered her phone. "Guess what."

"What?"

"I got the internship."

Lexi

It was like the months flew by in a matter of a week by the time I arrived in Seattle for Christmas break, the internship and school was taking up almost all of my time it seemed. I stood by the baggage claims, scanning the faces of the people around me as I waited for my bag, searching for Daniel then.

He came in through the doors just as I was pulling it off of the baggage carousel, looking around frantically as if he was concerned he was too late and I had left without him.

I stayed where I was for a moment, smiling to myself as he searched for me, looking as handsome as always as he moved through the crowd of people. He spotted me finally when he was just a few feet from me, giving me a wide smile as he came over and pulled me in for a kiss. "Welcome home."

"Thanks for picking me up." Daniel took my bag from me, slinging it over his shoulder then as he took my hand with his. "Of course." We started heading out, immediately getting hit with cold winter air as the automatic doors opened for us, my body going into a moment of shock then as it adjusted after spending months in dessert heat.

"I parked right over there." Daniel said, lifting our intertwined hands as he pointed to his car, parked illegally nearby. "I was running late so I didn't want to go to the parking garage."

"Good, I'm freezing." I said, pulling my sweater tighter around me.

"Where's your coat?"

I gave him a sheepish look before looking away. "I didn't think to bring one. It was so hot when I left."

He let go of my hand then, pulling the door open for me as he nodded to his backseat. "There's a coat back there if you want to wear it."

I was already reaching for it by the time he closed my door behind me, tossing my bag in his trunk then.

"So how did your mom feel about me picking you up?" He asked me as he got in next to me, starting his car then.

"She was surprisingly relaxed about it, said she was happy to not have to drive in the snow." I held my hands up to his heater vents, luckily already blowing out warm air as we pulled away from the airport. "She's been pretty relaxed about everything actually." I smiled over at him as I quoted my mom, mimicking her voice as I spoke. "Oh well, he's always been one of the nice ones in the neighborhood I guess." He let out a little laugh as he glanced over at me. "That's all she said?"

"Pretty much. She's always been pretty easy going about anything I do. Either that or she just trusts my judgement." I looked out the window as we pulled onto the highway, making our way to Highland Park then, feeling Daniel rest his hand on my thigh as we drove along and looked back over at him. "Is Cara home already?" He nodded, looking over his shoulder as he merged lanes. "Yeah she got here yesterday morning." I tried not to make a disappointed face returning my attention to my window as Daniel chuckled quietly next to me, reading me too well again. "It's just for a few days."

"I know." I said sighing at him. "And I know you haven't seen her in months, just the idea of sitting at my mom's house the rest of the night packing up boxes while you're only a few houses away is going to be torture."

He inhaled sharply, coming to a stop as we approached a red light, turning his torso to me as he rested his arm on the steering wheel then. "She has some plans with friends tomorrow afternoon if you want to go out and do something."

I smiled as I leaned towards him, kissing him as the light turned back to green. "Yes please."

Cara had other plans the next day though, showing up at my house just as I was coming out of the shower and starting to get ready to go meet Daniel, coming up to my room then after my mom let her in.

"Cara! What the hell?" I exclaimed, pulling my towel tighter around me as she let herself into my room, knocking as she opened the door. "Sorry, old habit." She gave me a little up and down as she closed the door behind her, going over to my bed then as she raised her eyebrows at me. "You can relax I've seen a naked woman before." She pointed at herself and went to pick some fluff from her sweater then, leaning back then as she continued. "And I'm not here to fight but I figured we have some stuff to talk about."

I looked at her hesitantly, heading over to my duffel bag to get dressed. "Okay, yeah." Cara started looking around my room, taking in what was still left of the damage, most of already sealed back up after Daniel had asked some friends to come fix it up, already getting in my mom's graces before she even knew about us. "So a tree really fell in here huh?"

"Right on top me practically, I rolled out of the way last second when I heard a loud snapping sound." She nodded for a moment. "You've always had good instincts."

I looked over my shoulder at her for a moment as I bent down to my bag, still not sure how to react to her sudden kindness. "Uh, thanks."

I finished getting dressed, pulling a sweater I had borrowed from my mom as I went over to my desk and sat down in the chair. "So." I didn't really know what else to say as Cara gave me a hard stare for a moment. "I really don't want to sound like one of those 'What are you intention with my daughter' kind of guys, but I'm about to." She squinted her eyes at me for a moment. "Are you doing this to get back at me for what I did to you back then?" I jerked my head back at her as I scrunched my nose up. "Do you really think I'm that petty? It was teenage drama, I'm over it."

She looked like she didn't quite believe me. "Why didn't you tell my dad what really happened then? Cause when he indicated that he knew and told me what you had said." She drifted off, raising her eyebrows at me as I shrugged at her. "I figured it was between you and me, not him." I spoke after a moment as Cara looked down at her feet for a moment. "I don't think I actually ever apologized." She gave me a guilty look. "I've felt bad about it for years already actually."

I smiled back at her, relaxing a little as it really did seem like was there to get back on good terms. "Thanks, but let's just leave it in the past, okay?" I wasn't really keen on going back to those memories of the days Cara had not only told my boyfriend, the same guy she had rightfully been so against me dating, that I had STI's, plus several other lies that she told for reasons that were still beyond me.

"So you really like my dad?" She asked me, returning to her real reason for being here.

"Yes."

"He loves you, you know." She said it non-nonchalantly, as if this was something I did in fact know, I widened my eyes at her.

"What?"

"Yeah, he already said it the night I caught you in Phoenix."

"Why would you tell me that?!" I squeaked at her, feeling my hands start to get clammy as a rush of anxiety went through me. Nobody had ever said that to or about me.

"I don't know actually." Cara seemed to have the same impulse control issues her dad had, looking down at her feet again. "He's just never spoken about anyone the way he speaks about you, it's weird still." She looked back at me. "I don't want a step mom, you know that right? I haven't changed in that opinion." I laughed quietly, nodding more to myself than her then. "I don't want to be your step mom Cara, that's fucking weird." I gave her a small smile. "I feel like friends would be a good start for us for now."

She nodded back at me, standing back up then. "You know you could have just called me if you wanted to be friends so bad again, you didn't have to go hook up with my dad." She gave me a little grin, showing a little bit of the Cara I had been friends with as she stood up, waving a hand at me and heading back to my bedroom door then. "I'll let you get back to getting ready to go meet my dad." She opened her door at me as she gave me a knowing look. "He was in a good mood today so I figured you guys have plans to meet up as soon as I went out."

"Thanks for coming by." I said to her, lifting my hand into a small wave as she left my room.

"See you around."

Daniel pulled up to my house soon after that, waiting outside as I had asked him to, not wanting to go through the whole him officially meeting my mom thing just then, rather wanting to spend what time I had with him.

I couldn't get what Cara had said off my mind as we headed out though, although we were officially a couple since months now we hadn't seen each other in person since he had surprised me in Arizona and had apparently already had these feelings then. I wasn't feeling thrown off because I wasn't happy about it, but because he had been the one to be so hesitant about getting together. Even as we headed into the city for lunch and a movie there was a part of him that still seemed nervous about being seen by someone we knew. I on the other hand was nervous because I wasn't sure if I should tell him about Cara visiting me, still feeling like I was stuck in the middle a little, but also not really wanting to tell him what we discussed, deciding against it for the time being then.

12