Strings in Seattle Pt. 03 - (Final)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel looked at me quizzically at some point once we were in the restaurant, grinning nervously as he set his drink down. "What?"

"Huh?" I asked him, blinking at him as I was pulled out of my thoughts.

"You were staring at me for a good two minutes just now."

I shook my head, looking down at my drink. "Just zoned out I guess."

"Is something on your mind?" Daniel asked me, leaning closer over the table.

"Not really, it's a lot being back right now." I gave him a reassuring smile. "And it's weird knowing this will be the last time I'm in my house."

"How's the packing coming along?"

"Fine, I thankfully went through my things already when I moved to Arizona so there's not much for me and my mom's kind of a minimalist. We should have most of it done by tomorrow."

"Any thoughts of where you're going to live when you move back?"

I shook my head at him. "Not really, I should start looking soon though, a friend told me it's not easy finding an apartment here right now." I let out a breath. "I need a job first though. It's all so much." I let out a little groan as I thought about what the next months were going to look like.

"You can always stay with me." I gave him a look, my thoughts returning to what Cara had told me and wondered then if there may be more to what he was suggesting. "Are you asking me to move in with you?"

He gave me a little crooked grin. "I said stay with me." He was still grinning though. "Unless you want to. I've been thinking about moving into a new place anyway."

"What? Why?"

Our waiter came up to us then, interrupting our conversation to take our meal orders before leaving us alone again. "Well?" I gave him an expectant look once he hadn't answered me after we had been alone for a moment. "Well for one the house is just too big for just me, and my plan was kind of always to get out of the neighborhood once Cara moved out, I just never actually got around to it."

"But why now?" I asked, a part of me wanting him to just tell me what he really wanted to say.

Daniel took in a deep breath as he regarded me for a moment. "Are you really going to make me say it?"

"Yes. I want to hear it." I answered as I smiled at him, picking my drink up as I waited. He kept his gaze on me for a moment, leaning forward again as he folded his hands. "Because if you're coming here to start new, then I want to do start new with you."

He shrugged at me nervously. "And it just makes sense."

I was having fun watching him squirm as he waited for my response, leaning back with my drink then. "Can I think about it?"

"Of course." Daniel answered still looking nervous as he glanced down for a moment. "This wasn't how I was actually planning on bringing it up anyway."

"Oh?" I tilted my head at him, setting my drink back down then. "How were you planning on asking me?"

He gave me a cheeky grin. "It involved a fireplace." I started laughing, shaking my head at him then. "You're really excited about these fireplace plans of yours huh?"

"Can you blame me?"

I smiled at him, deciding I would give him my yes about moving in together during our little fireplace dinner he had planned then.

I started to regret that decision over the next few days though, getting stuck at my aunt's house on the other side of town with the rest of my family, not even getting a chance to talk at David at night because it seemed like every room you went it had a group of people sleeping on it on air mattresses. I loved my family but I had never really noticed how big it is until I really wanted a moment alone from all of them, practically running over to Daniel's house when we got back after the holiday's and Cara had officially let for her New Years vacation with her friends.

Daniel greeted me with a warm smile as he opened his door, both of us trying to ignore Rufus then as he attempted to wedge himself between us, smacking both of us with his tail excitedly. "He really needs to go out if you're up or a walk." Daniel said to me, looking down at Rufus for a moment.

I glanced over my shoulder at the neighborhood, slowly getting dark and now lit up with all the lights and decorations that were reflecting off of the snow and figured this would actually be a nice way to start the evening, having a romantic setting that was otherwise rare in our bland neighborhood. "Sounds nice actually." I said, looking back at Daniel and Rufus, stepping back out onto the porch then as Daniel grabbed his things.

We walked in silence for a moment as we started heading down the street, listening to the sounds of the snow under our boots as it echoed through the quiet neighborhood, even more inactive than usual since everyone was busy celebrating the holidays.

"It's nice being back in the snow but it's like my body forgot what the cold feels like." I spoke up once we had been walking awhile, slowly losing the feeling in my fingertips as we looped back around to Daniel's house.

Daniel let out a short chuckle as he looked over to Rufus before looking back at me with amused eyes. "It's been warm this week compared to the last few ones."

It didn't matter to me, I was ready to get back inside and to that fire Daniel had promised me, using some of his warmth then as he put his arm over me and pulled me to him.

"What's all this?" I asked Daniel as I looked over my shoulder at him once he was walking into the living room after having locked Rufus in his office so he couldn't disturb us, Daniel coming up behind me and looking to where I was pointing as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Don't laugh, it's me trying to be romantic."

"Who said I was laughing?" I asked him as I turned around to him, pulling him in for a kiss then. "I like it."

I could feel him smiling against my lips as he began kissing me back, only letting it fade away as our kiss deepened.

"I'm gonna get the fire started." He was smiling again as he pulled away from me, kneeling by the fireplace as I returned my gaze to his set up on the floor, complete with several rugs and blankets, a bottle of champagne and several of my favorite snacks. I sat down next to him, pulling my legs up under me as I reached for the champagne bottle and watched him quickly get the fire going, already having had all of it prepared before leaving.

I held his glass out to him once I had one poured for him and gave him a small smile as I clinked my glass against his. "So I thought about your idea."

Daniel raised an eyebrow at me, smiling nervously then. "Yeah?"

"I want it to be closer to downtown." He set his glass down as he smiled at me excitedly, moving closer to me then.

"Is that a yes?"

I nodded at him, taking a sip from my champagne before setting it down and climbing on his lap. "Of course it's a yes."

I started kissing him, making my way down his shirt as I unbuttoned it, pushing it off of his shoulders as our tongues danced. I could feel him growing under me, getting harder with each second and pressed my hips into him for a moment before reaching down and undoing his belt.

Daniel didn't move though instead focusing on getting me undressed, starting with my pants first before he lifted my sweater and shirt off of me, pulling both of them off together and leaned down to my breast.

The fire next to us was raging at that point, making the heat bounce off of my skin as I leaned into him, pushing him down onto his back then as I reached for his belt again. He lied back as I started making my way down his body, raising his head only to glance as me as I opened his pants and pulled his cock out, letting out a quiet groan as he dropped it again once I flicked my tongue over his tip. I felt his hand move to the back of my head as I took him into my mouth then, lightly bucking his hips then as I began sucking on him, running my tongue down his shaft the way I knew he liked it.

I could already taste his pre-cum on my tongue when I heard him speaking above me in a low grumble, clearly enjoying the moment. "Fuck, this is better than I thought it would be."

I smiled to myself as I took his cock back out my mouth, stroking it then as I flicked my tongue over his tip again, Daniel moaning loudly this time before sitting up suddenly and pulling me to him, already lining up with my slit as I climbed onto his lap. He resumed bucking his hips in the same manner then as he eased his way into me, looking at me with a emotion in his eye that I was only able to pinpoint because I was feeling the same thing.

We moved together in a slow silence for a while, the cackling sound of the fire next to us the only sound in his living room until he ran his hands up my sides and up to my breasts, leaning forward then as he pressed his face between them. "I'm so happy I walked into that coffee shop."

I felt myself grinning as I placed my chin on top of his head, moving my hips a little faster then as his hands found their way to my back and he continued leaning forward, taking the position on top then as he kicked his pants off of his legs finally. "I'm happy I agreed to work at the coffee shop."

Daniel looked smug almost has he grinned at me, taking my hands then and holding them to the ground above my head as he pushed deep into me, gaining in rhythm in momentum with each thrust.

I pulled my knees up towards my chest, wanting more of him, as he met my needs then, sliding his knees up under my ass as he curved his back. There were a few other positions I knew he had planned, but there was no way I was going to be able to make it with the way Daniel was pounding into me, now holding my knees down to my chest as the sounds of our bodies clashing into each other began to accompany the sounds of the fire.

"Daniel I'm-." I started speaking but Daniel cut me off, still smiling with that smug look. "I know, I can feel it."

"Feel what exactly?" I asked him curiously, tossing my head back as a wave of pleasure rushed over me and Daniel leaned down to me ear, grumbling into it in a shaky voice. "The way your walls clench down on me when you're getting close." I let out a little moan, always enjoying it when he talked to me during sex. "Anything else?"

Daniel chuckled next to my ear, thrusting into me a few more times before answering. "The way you dig your nails into my back." I became aware of my hand then, doing just that as I grasped at him, closing my eyes then as another rush ran over me and Daniel continued whispering into my ear. "The way you get wetter." He gave me a few more thrusts as he sat up and brought his hand down between my legs, flicking over my clit quickly as I moaned loudly. "Then there's that."

I felt my mouth open as I began climaxing, only able to bring my leg up higher as I kept my eyes shut, feeling Daniels hand holding my ankle. His grip got tighter on it as he continued moving in out of me, curving his back again to push deeper inside as I opened my eyes again. "And finally there's that look you give me."

His smug look was then replaced with a look of attentiveness, looking down to his hand that wasn't moving anymore but still resting between my legs, meanwhile gripping my ankle with his other. I kept watching him, small waves of pleasure still running over me with each of his thrusts, as he leaned his head back and moaned.

He stopped moving gradually, staying deep inside of me as he brought his head back down and smiled at me. "I wanna do that again." He finally let my leg go, dropping down with it as he planted his lips on mine for a long kiss.

We stayed lying together for awhile after that, lazily tracing our fingers across each other's skins as we got lost in our thoughts, until I eventually spoke up, still wanting to get some things off of my chest. "So I've been meaning to tell you something."

I kept my voice quiet as I spoke, still staring up at my ceiling, seeing Daniel lift his head our of the corner of my eye as he looked at me expectantly. "What's that?"

"Cara came by my place the other day." He kept his head lifted as he stared at me but I kept my gaze up at the ceiling, too nervous to look at him right then.

"Good or bad?"

I tried biting back the nervous grin that was tugging at her lips, finally looking at Daniel then as I rolled onto my side.

"Good. I think she's coming around to the idea of us." Daniel also grinned to himself as he nodded approvingly.

"I actually think so too, she even asked me how our date went."

I raised my eyebrows for a moment before dropping them again, tucking my chin into my shoulder as I tried to build up the courage. "There's something she mentioned to me though that I've been thinking about a lot since." I moved closer to him, placing a hand on his cheek then as I said the thing he had been keeping to himself these last months. "I think I love you too."

"Wha-?" He cut myself off as Ihe rattled his head and widened his eyes at me, momentarily thrown off before he placed his hand over mine on his face and intertwined his fingers through mine. "Did she seriously tell you that?" He actually looked slightly irritated as he asked, a rare expression to see on his face. I gave him a shy look as he rattled my head again, slowly getting worried that he hadn't intended to tell her cause it wasn't true. "Did you not mean it or what?"

He widened his eyes again and quickly sat up as he gave me a concerned look. "Of course I meant it, I just wish I could have been the one to tell you and not her."

I tried to give him a reassuring look, not wanting to cause a rift between him and Cara, especially if there was a chance of us getting along again. "It came out on accident."

He stayed sitting up, leaning over her then as I lied back again. "Still, kind of ruins my New years plans."

I let out a little laugh as I shook my head with amusement. "You and your plans."

"I know. And now I have to come up with a new one." He retorted, giving me a cheeky grin and running a hand down my side then, only stopping once he was cupping my ass and pulling me to him. "And what do you mean you think you love me?"

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder as he pulled me up, leaning my head back as I chuckled. "I just wanted to see if you would catch that."

I kept my head back as he pressed his lips into my neck, tracing them along my skin between his words. "If there's one thing that I know, it's that I love you."

12