Strip Club Interview Pt. 01

Story Info
Bailey needs money badly. Part 1 of a series.
7.4k words
4.36
98k
163
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balgrew2l
balgrew2l
55 Followers

Authors note: First time author. Part 1 of an intended series if there's interest. Please leave feedback in comments!

*****

"Bailey Anderson?" Come on in." Adam said with a smile as Bailey got up from the couch outside his office.

Well, this could be fun. He thought as he shamelessly looked her over. She was just over 5 feet tall, with a pale, delicate complexion and long, dark brown hair. She wore a full face of makeup, with scarlet red lipstick. He noticed her luscious tits under the blouse she was wearing, E cups, he guessed as she blushed a deep scarlet at the frankness of his stare.

"No need to be shy Ms. Anderson, considering why you're here. Have a seat" Adam said with a smirk, which made her blush even more. He motioned towards a chair at the front of his desk, and didn't think twice before checking out her ass as she walked past him.

Definitely not stripper material. He thought as he took a seat across from her. Bailey was definitely fuckable, with those huge tits, round ass, and that innocent, vulnerable look in her blue eyes, but she didn't have the figure or the confidence needed to be a stripper. Not that it mattered of course, the club was closing down within the month. No one knew, but Adam had bought the building and the business himself through a holding company with an inheritance from a late relative. He never intended to keep the strip club going. Instead, He intended to sell it for a profit as soon as the property value went up. It had done so, and he'd already found a buyer. He'd only hired himself on as a manager to keep from having to actually hire someone until the sale was completed.

All he had to do was squeeze out as much profit from it until the sale was done. This interview was a joke to him, as there wasn't even a job to get hired for. He only came in for fun. There were worse ways to spend your days than watching sluts get naked for cash. This was just another distraction for him, and after looking at Bailey's desperate face and perfect blowjob lips, Adam was determined to get the most out of it.

Adam's business instincts, honed by his experience and commerce background, told him that he should open by making it clear to her that she wasn't a fit for the job, but that he would consider it reluctantly.

That won't take much, he thought as he looked over her application. Bailey had done ballet in her teens and early twenties, but had obviously let herself go a little while she was in school. The weight went to all the right places though, as she still maintained a classic hourglass figure, the extra weight going straight to her ass and tits.

He was surprised to see that she was a masters' student at the local university, studying feminism and sociology, of all things. It was the same school where Adam was starting his own masters' in business next month. Other than ballet, she had zero dancing experience, and this was probably her first time in a strip club.

Definitely her first time, Adam realized as he noticed her looking wide-eyed around his office. This was a strip club managers' office, and along with the usual office furniture, also had a private stage and dancing pole, used for real interviews with dancers. Bailey was staring at the pole as if she was just realizing what she was getting into.

Well, if all goes well that won't be the only pole she has to worry about.

The thought instantly made him hard, and he stared again at the tits under her conservative interview clothes. Blouse, blazer and knee length skirt for an interview at a strip club.

Laughable.

She obviously needed the cash.

Trying to pay off those student loans. He guessed.

"Well Ms. Anderson, there's really no use in sugar coating it. You have no prior experience in a club like this, so understand that there's not a lot I can take on your word here. I'm still going to consider you for the job because we currently don't have someone like you in our lineup, but you're going to have to show that you really want this job. Understand?"

"Ye...yes." Bailey said, trying to fight back the tears that were coming to her eyes.

Really desperate then. This must be going against every 'feminist' ideal ever. Adam thought, barely able to suppress a grin.

"Yes Sir." He corrected sharply. He stared directly into her eyes, making it clear that she could submit like a good slut or leave.

Let's see how much she needs this.

"Ye..yes sir" She said, obviously hating it.

"Good. Now get up and head over to the stage. I want to see how you move Bailey. I suggest you lose the blazer and by the end of the song, all of it."

"all...everything?" She stammered.

Adam sighed impatiently. "Yes, everything Bailey. This is a full nudity club, which means I need to see what you have to offer before I take you on. And I expect to be addressed as Sir every time you open your mouth, got it?" He said harshly.

"Yes Sir" She said, almost sobbing at this point.

Adam pretended not to notice, instead settling himself on the couch below the stage and pointing to the stage and pole.

"Remember Bailey, your only goal is to make my dick hard. You have until the end of this song to do it. Go." Adam said with obvious pleasure, hitting the play button on the built in sound system while he sat back ready to enjoy the show.

She quickly got up the stage and began to sway a bit awkwardly. It was obvious she had barely danced to any modern music, much less stripped to it. She began to unbutton her blouse, her hands trembling as it fell away from her, revealing a lace bra underneath. She had to fight so hard not to begin sobbing in humiliation as Adam watched, the stiffness in his pants beginning to get uncomfortable.

"Now the skirt." He said, making it look as if he was sorry for her and helping her out but in actuality wanting her out of her clothes so he could begin making her his personal whore.

Bailey did as she was told, unzipping her skirt and letting it slide to the floor.

She was wearing matching bra and panties, so obviously she had prepared a little. The rest of her body though, showed just how out of her depth she was. Her skin was pale as porcelain, having spent next to no time on the beach or in a bikini. The uncomfortable look on her face and her stiff posture told him she didn't spend much time naked, much less in front of men.

God this is perfect. Adam thought as all the filthy possibilities ran through his mind.

"Now I want you to grab the pole and let it swing you around a couple of times, then lose rest. Understood?"

She nodded hesitantly and replied, remembering to call him 'sir' this time.

Good. Time to push it one step further. Adam thought, wondering exactly what he could get her to do.

Bailey was taking his orders now, having finished rotating on the pole and reluctantly taking off her bra and panties, revealing her huge pale tits and shaved pussy.

"It's good that you shaved your pussy Becky. It shows that you really want this job." He called out, purposely using the wrong name in order to see if she'd correct him. He saw it in her eyes that she knew he called her the wrong name. She bit her lip, trying to think while standing in front of him stark naked and fighting back tears.

"Than..thank you, sir" She said instead.

Perfect. He thought. Bailey must have needed this job so badly she would do anything for it. The thought made giddy. He was going to have so much fun with her.

"now bend over and spread your cheeks, let me see that pussy Becky." Adam said, no longer able to contain his glee at the so-called feminist showing off her pussy for him.

She hesitated, uncomfortable with what Adam was asking but knowing she needed the job so badly.

"...yes sir" She said through her tears as she bent over, placing her hands on either side of her ass and spreading them for Adam to see.

Adam could only smile at her humiliation.

"That's a good girl, now look back at me."

Bailey complied, looking back at him over her shoulder just in time to see the flash of Adam's cellphone go off.

"Wha..what are you doing?" She asked, surprised at the photos being taken.

"What am I doing...?" Adam said pointedly.

Bailey hesitated, her lips trembling. "What are you doing...Sir?"

"That's a good girl. Don't worry, these photos are part of the standard practice" Adam lied. "It's just so I remember you when I decide on second interviews, There are just so many candidates for this job that sometimes it's hard to remember who really impressed. But if you're uncomfortable with that I can always delete this one and try to remember you based on your resume" Adam could barely keep a straight face at this point, but it was important for Bailey to think she had competition and needed to keep doing what he ordered to if she wanted the 'job'.

"Other candidates?" she asked, surprised.

"Oh yes, there are lots of girls who want this job. Being a stripper in this city can easily pay a couple of thousand a week with tips." Adam said matter-of-factly, gauging Bailey's reaction to this particular piece of bullshit. From the look on her face she gobbled it up, any indication she might bail on the interview gone.

Bailey swallowed and then nodded, trying to put on a brave face while submitting to her humiliation.

"Okay sir."

"Good girl." He said as he took another photo. "Now get on your hands and knees and face me. Let me see those big tits Becky. Good, now open your mouth. Make me wonder what that mouth can do. That's it, look at my camera." Bailey was now actively fighting back tears as she did as she was told. She knew that coming to this interview was going against her values as a feminist, but she needed the money so badly.

"That's a good girl. Stay like that. You've definitely shown that you can follow directions Becky. Unfortunately, I could tell that you've never danced this way before, especially compared to some of the other girls." Adam said, seeing the look of defeat on Bailey's pale face.

Now to be a hero. Adam thought, the anticipation building with the stiffness in his cock.

"But don't worry, there's so much more to this job than dancing, and I'm willing to work with you if you do a good job today."

Her face perked up a little. On the one hand she still had a shot, on the other it meant she would keep getting objectified and degraded, not just tonight but thereafter.

"Than...thank you Sir. I won't let you down." She said reluctantly.

"Your welcome Becky." That's right bitch, you owe me now.

"I'm going to assess how you are with private dances now. Do you know what that means?" Adam asked, sure she had no idea.

Bailey looked embarrassed. "No sir."

Fucking jackpot.

"Hmm" he said, trying his best to look disappointed. "Well, I'll walk you through one now, although I hope you pick it up quick. The other girls moved straight into a private dance for me without needing an explanation. You'll have to make it up with a good performance. Just do everything I tell you to. I understand this is a lot, and if you want to leave you always can."

The look of utter submission on Bailey's face as she nodded was almost enough for Adam to ditch the charade and bend her over his desk right then and there, but he stopped himself. He wanted to savor this.

"Good girl. Now crawl over here on your hands and knees." He said with relish as she began to crawl, tits swaying back and forth towards him where he sat on the couch.

He nodded his approval. "Good. This next bit is more...interactive than just dancing." He said, enjoying the sight of the 'feminist' staring up at him from her knees.

"Ye...yes sir, please just tell me what to do."

Adam patted his knee. "I'm going to act like a costumer would. Tell me what I want to hear and work to keep my dick hard. Convince me that if I give you enough cash you'll do anything I want." He said with a smirk. He reached over for his wallet. It was full of counterfeit bills that guys tried to use on the dancers on the floor. Bailey didn't have to know that though.

"Here's how this is going to work. You can keep all the bills I throw on the floor after you're done. Consider it an advance." He said with a grin as he threw a fake $50 on the floor by his feet.

"Yes sir...Thank you sir." Bailey said, feeling humiliated and degraded but unwilling to stop.

"No, in my experience most costumers like it when you call them 'Daddy'." Let's see what you make of that, you cheap whore, he thought as he looked to see if he could push her one step further in her degradation.

"Ye...ye...yes...Daddy" She said, her lip trembling.

"Good slut, now get up off your knees and give me a lap dance. I'm not paying you to talk cunt." He said harshly. Bailey winced as if she was slapped.

Then, trembling and unsure, she got up off her knees and turned around. She was about to sit in Adam's lap when he suddenly slapped her ass, hard enough to humiliate her and show her who was in charge.

Bailey cried out wordlessly, looking back at Adam with surprise. He met her gaze with authority.

"Don't pretend you didn't like that slut. Whores who hesitate get spanked."

Bailey's lips trembled as she sat down on Adam's lap.

"Good slut. Don't just sit there. Make me hard you dirty whore." He said as he pulled out another $50 bill and wagged it in her face.

Bailey began to wiggle her ass on his lap. The movement was awkward, but it made Adam hornier anyway knowing that he had this kind of control over her. He threw the fake 50 on the ground.

Adam began groping her, mauling her tits and squeezing her nipples. Bailey's entire body stiffened, and she cried out in quietly in shock, but Adam could feel her nipples begin to harden. He slowly moved one of his hands down her side onto her thigh. She sucked in, but didn't stop him.

"Good slut." Adam whispered in her ear. "Do you want me to play with your clit like a good whore?" This time he pulled out a $100, showing it to her while his hand moved slowly closer to her pussy.

Bailey hesitated, waiting for Adam to tell her what she should do in this situation. Instead he didn't say anything as he squeezed her tits and felt up her ass.

Last step slut.

"ye...yes please Daddy."

Wrong answer for the job cunt, but good enough for me. Most Strip clubs don't allow pussy play. Oh well, you won't make a decent stripper but I think you'll do fine as my whore. Adam thought as he threw the fake $100 down and savagely forced his hand between her legs and began to rub Bailey's clit.

"Bet that's the easiest $200 you've ever made, right Becky? There's more where that came from if you do a good job." He said as he pinched her nipples.

"Ye...yes Daddy, thank you.."

Bailey began to breathe faster, eventually letting out a reluctant moan as Adam worked her pussy faster.

"How much do you want this cash you filthy whore?" Adam asked as he worked her pussy. Bailey was trying hard not to enjoy it, but every few seconds a moan would escape her lips. She was openly crying now, both from pleasure and the degradation she was being subject to.

"Plea...please Daddy, I need it." She moaned.

"good girl Becky." Adam said as he pinched her nipples. "We have a lot of work to do before you make a passable dancer but I always like girls who are willing to do some...additional work. Are you willing to work slut?"

Bailey let out a sob, knowing full well what Adam was asking for. Adam responded by grabbing her hair and pushing her off his lap. He gave her three sharp slaps on the ass.

"Well slut? How much do you want this money?" He asked forcefully, pulling her back onto his lap and grabbing both her tits. He pulled out another fake $100 and shoved in between her tits. It stuck there for a second before falling into her lap.

Bailey had to actively stop herself from crying or moaning so she could answer.

"Will it get...will it get me the job?" She asked, the desperation coming through between her cries.

Adam laughed. "No slut. Like I said before you stupid whore, there's other girls applying. I'll make sure you get a callback though." Adam was glad Bailey wasn't facing him, or else she might have guessed he was lying.

"Bu...but I'm willing to do the...extra work." She said between her moans of pleasure and tears of humiliation.

Adam pinched her nipples so hard Bailey cried out.

"I said call me Daddy you filthy slut. Don't make me remind you again. We'll see just how much extra work you're willing to do. Now get on our knees! If you're going to work around here you need to realize that your mouth isn't for talking."

"Yes..." Bailey sobbed, unable to finish her sentence. "...Daddy."

Bailey reluctantly as she got on her knees in front of Adam, her pale face streaked with tears and her mascara starting to run. The sight of Bailey on her knees, naked, looking up at him with her mouth open was nearly enough for Adam to lose control.

He stood up, unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants and boxers, his dick already rock hard from degrading Bailey. He kept his wallet in his hand though, pulling out another a series of fake 50's and pointedly counting them out in front of Bailey.

"Well? Open wide slut!"

She did as she was told. Adam wasted no time, grabbing her hair and shoving her mouth onto his cock.

She tried to resist, but Adam kept his hands on the back of her head, taking her by the hair and forcing her up and down on his cock. He let her up for air when she began to squirm too much, never taking his cock out of her mouth but giving her just enough room to breathe before he kept facefucking her roughly.

Adam looked down at her, keeping one hand on her head while taking out his camera and snapping another photo of her with her lips wrapped around his cock. Bailey's look of surprise was priceless.

"What?" Adam sneered. "You thought you were the only girl in the world willing to suck dick for a job? Like I said, photos help me remember the applicants. Of course...do a good enough job and I won't need a picture to remember you." He said pointedly.

Adam sat back down on the couch, pulling Bailey with him and forcing her to lean forward, giving him a great view of her ass sticking out as he continued using her mouth. Bailey gagged and choked as he roughly forced her head further and further down his shaft. She tried to lift her head off his cock, but Adam wouldn't let up, holding her head harder, trying to see how much cock she could take. Her mascara and makeup was a mess at this point, tears streaming down her face, her lipstick smeared sloppily around her mouth and onto the shaft of Adam's cock.

Now time for some entertainment. Adam thought, enjoying the feeling of Bailey's mouth around his cock, as well as the sight of her ruined makeup, and the red marks on her tits and ass.

He picked up her resume, allowing her to continue sucking him off while he looked at it.

"So Bailey, This is very impressive. An honors degree in Art History followed up by a masters in sociology and feminism. I'm especially curious about your thesis, 'Feminism in dance: expanding women's roles in the dance industry.'" He said, reading off her resume. "Tell me, is this what you had in mind?" He asked mockingly, looking down at her as she stared up at him in surprise. The look of utter humiliation on her face was enough that Adam thought he was going to blow his load right there. Fresh tears welled up in her eyes as she tried to get up to answer his question.

Adam held her head down, forcing her to gag, enjoying the feeling of his cock hitting the back of her throat.

balgrew2l
balgrew2l
55 Followers