Strip Club Interview Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No slut. You can answer from where you are. Well?" He sneered down at her. She looked up at him, her eyes begging Adam to stop. He smiled back, pulling 2 fake 50's out of his wallet and throwing it on the floor around her knees.

"MMMF MMMPH MMMMF" She tried to speak around his cock. Adam laughed, savoring the feeling of her tongue swirling around the head of his dick as she tried to answer.

He slapped her face and pinched one of her nipples until she cried out around his dick.

"That's for forgetting to say Daddy slut. I'm sorry cunt, I didn't get much of your answer. I'm more of a economics kind of guy though. Equality sounds great to me, but everyone has their place. I can offer you a job, so I'm in the manager's chair. The best thing you can offer me is your filthy slut body, so you belong on your knees. Don't worry though whore, I'll buy what you're selling." He said with a grin, taking his cock out and using it to smear her lipstick even more before roughly shoving it back in her mouth.

Adam was getting dangerously close to blowing his load in Bailey's mouth, so decided to stop. He still had big plans for his personal fucktoy. He pulled her off his dick, letting her dissolve into a sobbing mess on the floor. Smirking, he let himself calm down a bit and enjoy the fruits of his labour.

"That was a pretty good blowjob slut" He said cheerfully, smiling at her. "But I think you've got more to offer. Now say thank you Daddy, get up, bend over my desk, and stick your ass out for me you dirty cum dumpster. I want to see if your pussy is better than your mouth."

Bailey had to try hard to get herself under control. "Than...thank...thank you Daddy." She sobbed as she picked herself up back on her knees. "P...p...pl...please Daddy, please don't."

"Please don't...?" Adam was determined to make her say it.

"Please don't...don't..." She looked at him meaningfully.

He pretended to play dumb. "Please don't fuck your filthy slut pussy? You're going to have to spell it out for me cunt."

She sobbed, opening and closing her mouth, bringing herself to say it and let the degradation continue.

"Please don't...fuck my filthy slut pussy." She said, collapsing into a new round of tears and humiliation.

"Oh!" He pretended surprise. "I guess you weren't really up for the extra work, were you? Oh well that's okay, I'm not going to force you to do anything." He paused for effect. "You can get dressed now bitch. Thank you for interviewing for the job but I think we're going to go in another direction." He said, grinning at her as he began picking up the bills around her.

She looked around bewildered, obviously thinking she could keep the 'money'. Adam laughed in her face.

"I told you slut, you get to keep whatever money is on the floor after we're done. My dick is not done with you whore." He said savagely.

Bailey looked at him desperately. He met her gaze frankly, purposely hesitating to put the bill he was holding back in his wallet. Bailey thought for a second before her eyes dropped. Slowly, she picked herself up and bent over his desk, hands trembling as she put them on either side of her ass and spread them, showing her pink little cunt and puckered asshole. Adam pick up the bill and slipped it under the couch.

Good whore.

Adam walked over slowly, picking up her panties on the way. He spanked her ass a few times. Then without warning, He drove his cock into her waiting pussy to the hilt. Bailey cried out in alarm as Adam slammed into her again and again, knocking her against the desk so hard it began to shake. He was surprised to find that her pussy was sopping wet.

She really is a cumslut. Adam thought, starting to consider the possibility that he might actually want to keep her around.

"God you're tight you dirty slut!" Adam yelled as he pounded her over and over again. He could see Bailey's tears as she tried to take her hands away from her ass. Adam took them in his hand, pinning her wrists behind her back. He used his other hand to slap her ass, leaving a large red mark, all the while fucking her senseless. He pulled out his cellphone again, taking pictures. He grabbed Bailey by the hair, forcing her to look back at him while he took pictures of her getting fucked over his desk.

"When was the last time you got fucked slut?" He asked over the sound of his thighs slapping against Bailey's ass and her quiet sobs.

"...one...one year Daddy." She said between moans.

"What?" Adam exclaimed. "No wonder you're so tight! You better get used to this slut. This is how you make your money now. Say thank you." He said, throwing another wad of fake 50's in front of her face on the desk.

"Thank...thank you Daddy."

"Your welcome bitch. I can't wait to cum in your tight slut pussy."

Bailey looked back at him, fear in her eyes. "Please don't Daddy! I'm not...I'm not on birth control!"

Adam kept fucking her while he looked down at her, sensing an opportunity.

"Well, isn't that just a shame you stupid cunt." He pretended to think before roughly working his thumb into her tight, puckered asshole. "There are always other places I could cum." He said, grinning wickedly.

The look of desperation on Bailey's face intensified. "Please don't Daddy! I've never...I've never done that before. Please, please cum in my mouth Daddy! Please!" She pleaded, sobbing as Adam continued his rough pounding of her pussy, knowing that the longer he went, the more likely he was to blow his load.

Adam stopped with his cock buried deep in her pussy. He paused to consider while he kept working his thumb into her ass. The look of pain on her face seemed to lessen, letting him know she was almost ready.

He seemed to relent. "Well if that's the way you want it Becky." He sighed. "I promise to cum in your mouth." He said, choosing his words carefully. "But seriously, you're only still in the running because I like how you look on your knees. From now on you forget how to say no! Understood cunt?"

The look of relief on Bailey's face was palpable. "Oh yes Daddy! Whatever you say! Thank you Daddy!"

He grinned back at her, taking his cock out of her pussy and lining it up with her asshole. Bailey looked back frantically.

Adam laughed at her again, savoring the moment and anticipating the feeling of fucking her virgin asshole.

"I promised I would cum in your mouth slut. Not my fault you accepted those terms. Remember, you can leave, but if you want that second interview, I need to know you're going to be my good 3 hole whore" He sneered down at her, taking in the sight of her pinned down, ass hanging over his desk the head of his cock pressed against her tight, virgin asshole.

Bailey looked up at him, her eyes pleading. But she didn't move away from him.

"Good girl. Now spread those ass cheeks again. Be a good slut and this will be over before you know it." He said as he began to work the head of his dick into her asshole.

Bailey was openly sobbing now, forcing herself to hold her ass cheeks open while Adam forced his way into her ass. Her sobs grew louder as he managed to work his head all the way in.

"Now this might hurt a bit slut." Adam said with mock sympathy, trying hard not to cum right then and there. "I think it'll be helpful if you bite down on something." He said as he picked up her panties and shoved them roughly in her mouth.

"Good slut." He said, putting his hands over hers to pin them in place. Adam thrust forward hard then, forcing his dick all the way into Bailey's ass. Her screams were still loud despite being muffled by her panties, and her knees buckled from the shock. None of that mattered to Adam as he began to pound her relentlessly.

"God, you've got to be the tightest bitch I've ever nailed!" Adam said down to her condescendingly as Bailey's sobs began to quiet down. "You see what I mean slut? Your feminism doesn't account for leverage." He said, burying his cock in her ass. "Prime example, right now I'm leveraging my way into your ass. And your pussy. And your mouth." Adam punctuating each sentence with a sharp thrust. Bailey gave a yelp every time. The sound made Adam even hornier, and he had to concentrate not to cum in her ass. He was after all, a man of his word.

"Don't worry though slut, I'm willing to give you a few private lessons on how the world works" He grabbed her by the hair then, pulling her head back roughly. The sudden movement stiffened Bailey's asshole around his cock, and Adam groaned with the pleasure of how tight she was.

"I've got to say though whore, you give one hell of a private dance" Adam said cheerfully. On the table, Bailey's sobs had quieted down, and he could hear slight moans every time he thrust into her.

"I mean, you might have a lot work to do in terms of dancing, but damn, I think you could get all sorts of money giving guys this treatment." He said as he threw down another couple of counterfeit bills in front of her face. "All we'd need to do is get you a private room in the back. How's that for a bigger role in the dance industry slut?" He asked with a grin. "We'll even give you an important title like 'Costumer care specialist', or 'customer satisfaction manager'. What do you think of that you filthy whore? Want to be pioneer in the industry?" He asked with a laugh.

Bailey's sobs grew louder, Adam's mockery breaking her down as much as his dick buried in her ass.

"What would we call it though?" Adam thought out loud, satisfied with the effect this was all having on Bailey the feminist slut. "3 hole whores are rare in this town, so we'd have to make it clear that anything's on the table with Bailey." He said, putting emphasis on it by giving her a few loud smacks on the ass. "I know! 3 holes like a bowling ball. We'll call it Bailey's Bowling Ball special!" He said as if it was a new idea to him. "We'll even advertise that we have a 'bowling alley' in the back." Adam laughed at the picture he was painting for her. "How does that sound slut? Bailey's. Bowling. Ball. Special" Punctuating each word with a slap on the ass and a deep thrust into her.

Bailey cried out, muffled by the panties Adam had stuffed in her mouth.

"I know right? Great idea." Adam said mockingly. "Okay slut, this has been fun, but I think it's time to finish what you started." He said as he slowly pulled his dick out of her ass. Bailey collapsed into the floor, the panties in her mouth muffling her cries as Adam went and sat on the couch.

"Well slut? You made me promise to cum in your mouth. Now take those panties out of your mouth, say 'Yes Daddy' and finish me off like the whore you are!

Bailey slowly picked herself back up, taking her panties, soaked with her tears and saliva, out of her mouth. She began to get on her feet when Adam interrupted her.

"No slut! You stay on your hands and knees while you're in this office! Crawl over here like the filthy fucktoy you are!" He said wickedly, looking at her with impatience.

Bailey choked back another sob as she began to crawl over on her hands and knees. "Ye...yes Daddy. I'm sorry Daddy."

"Good slut." Adam said, somehow getting even harder at the sight of Bailey crawling over to him, makeup ruined and tear-streaked. "Now lick my cock clean, it's covered with filthy whore ass and pussy."

She did as she was told, working her tongue up and down Adam's shaft, cringing as she tasted her own juices on his cock.

It was too much for Adam. He took her by the hair roughly, forcing his cock deep into her mouth.

Bailey cried out in surprise, but Adam held her there, forcefully working her slut mouth up and down on his dick.

"Look at me as you take my load whore!" He commanded. Bailey looked up at him, and the moment her blue, tear-dried eyes met his, Adam blew the biggest load he'd ever blown in his life.

Bailey tried to move her head away as the huge gush of cum hit the back of her throat. Adam was relentless though, holding her head down on his cock while he yelled out his pleasure.

"No bitch! You swallow every fucking drop!"

Bailey struggled against him, but was forced to swallow his cum as he held her head down, refusing to let her up to breathe until she did as he commanded. Eventually the rush of cum subsided, Adam letting go of her head as he leaned back in complete bliss.

Bailey fell back onto the floor, choking and sputtering for air as she swallowed the last of his cum, still tasting it on her lips. She completely broke down then, uncontrollably sobbing as she lay naked on the floor, her lips coated with cum and her ass and pussy sore from the ruthless pounding Adam gave her.

Adam sat there, savoring the moment and the sight of the slutty mess on his floor formerly known as Bailey. "Well. Thank you so much for coming in Ms. Anderson." He tone mockingly professional. "I have to admit, I was skeptical looking at your resume, but you've won me over with your charming personality. Why don't you come back in for a second interview later this week?" He said, fighting hard not to laugh.

Bailey looked up, not realizing Adam expected her to answer. He looked down at her, smiling cruelly as he waited for her answer.

"Ye...yes sir. Thank you Sir." She said through her sobs.

Adam smiled. "I'm so glad. Well this'll be goodbye then Ms. Anderson, I look forward to our next meeting." Adam said jovially as he put on his pants and walked to his office door. He turned around then, dropping the pre-tense. "Clean yourself up slut, you're a fucking mess. If you're still here when I get back, I think I'll have some more fun with you. And no promises this time." He opened the door and left her on the floor sobbing to herself.

Adam came back five minutes later, quietly opening the door, and was delighted to find Bailey still there, crawling around on the floor, collecting the counterfeit bills he had thrown during their 'interview'. He smiled to himself.

God damnit, this must be the best day of my life. He said as a shark's grin crept onto his face. Bailey had managed to get her skirt on, but must have decided halfway through getting dressed that the bills were more important. He could see her top and bra on the floor. Her panties, soaked from when he shoved them in her mouth, lay on the floor by his desk.

Absolutely perfect. Adam thought, undoing his pants carefully as he made his way towards her, careful not to make too much noise.

She was bent over now, reaching under the couch for the $100 bill that Adam had purposefully let slip there. Under her skirt, he round ass stuck out at him invitingly, making him instantly hard again. Adam let his pants fall, watching Bailey freeze under the couch as she heard his belt buckle hit the floor.

"Daddy's home, slut." He said savagely, wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her out from the couch. Bailey cried out in alarm, surprised that Adam had come back and gotten so close without her noticing.

"Pl...Please Daddy, I was just leaving, I swear!" She cried, sitting on the floor looking up at him, pleading silently, hands full of fake bills.

Adam looked down at her. "Now now slut, I told what would happen if I found you in here." He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her towards his desk. Bailey complied reluctantly, a fresh round of tears welling up in her eyes as she realized that it wasn't over. Adam bent her over his desk again, hiking up her skirt so it bunched around her stomach, showing her pale, bare ass her.

Bailey sobbed softly as Adam gave her a few sharp slaps on the ass. He then turned her around so that she was lying back on his desk. He lifted up her legs and hooking his elbows underneath them, spreading her legs so he could get to her still-wet pussy.

"Look at me while I fuck you slut!" He ordered as he slammed into her pussy. Adam didn't bother savoring the moment or drawing it out this time, instead giving in to his most animal instincts, fucking her recklessly as she watched, tears flowing but also giving a moan every time Adam drove his cock into her pussy. Adam pulled his cellphone again, taking pictures but also recording video. The way her huge, pale tits trembled as he drove deep into her was something he wanted to watch again later.

It didn't take Adam long to finish. He briefly considered creampie-ing her pussy just to spite her, or finishing in her ass, but in the end decided that Bailey's face, already with mascara running and lipstick smeared sloppily, would look even better glazed in cum. He pulled out of her pussy, pulling her legs back and off his desk, forcing her onto her knees. She looked up at him, cock staring her straight in the face.

"Say cheese slut!" He roared as he came, and despite just fucking her, thick ropes of cum shot out of his cock, coating her pale face and dark hair. Bailey, who thought that there weren't any more ways to be degraded, began to cry as she realized that Adam somehow found a way to prove her wrong. There was cum everywhere; in her hair and on her face, dripping down her lips and chin, and all over her tits. As Bailey looked up at Adam, he took some more photos, then quickly grabbed his wallet and pulled out more counterfeit bills. He smeared them on her face and tits, making them stick on her cheek and between her tits before laughing and snapping a few more photos.

Adam smiled down at her. "Now slut, what did you learn?" He asked mockingly.

Bailey opened her mouth, Adam's cum dripping from her lips onto her tongue. "I learned...I learned...that I'm a filthy slut." She said, crying as she called herself a slut.

Adam's smile widened. "Good girl." He said as he gave her a few condescending pats on the cheek. "We might make a worthwhile woman of you yet. If you're very lucky I'll make you my personal whore and you'll get the job. Come back on Friday for that second interview. Oh, and I won't be taking any amateur shit next time around. I want to see you in a real stripper's outfit and dancing like one." He paused to look her over. "I'm partial to slutty schoolgirl, pigtails and glasses." He said with a smirk. "And get some birth control slut, you're not my whore until I cum in that slut pussy."

"Ye...yes Daddy."

Adam picked up her panties. "I think I'll keep these. As a memento of your dazzling performance." He said with a laugh, stuffing them into a drawer in his desk. He put his pants back on and sat at his desk, turning on his laptop. He didn't even glance at Bailey as she struggled to wipe the cum off her face and get her clothes on.

"Now get out slut. I've got some real work to do."

As soon as Bailey picked herself off the floor and left, Adam picked up the phone. If he guessed right, Bailey was trying to pay off some student loans. While the government and banks gave out some, those usually didn't cover all of tuition and living for most students. This created a secondary loan market from private lenders, who made loans to students under the table, giving them quick cash in exchange for higher interest rates and tighter deadlines. Bailey was so desperate for the money that Adam had a hunch she'd taken a loan from one of those lenders.

Luckily, there were only a few of those, and Adam was one of them, having broken into the market with the rest of his inheritance money. He called a few other lenders, and quickly linked up with Bailey's debt holder. He was one of the bigger lenders in town and it was an open secret he worked for Mr. Papoma, the local crime boss.

"How much does she owe?" Adam asked.

"What's it to you newbie?" Said the man on the line.

Adam quickly thought up an excuse. "Got to start somewhere in this market friend. Figure I'd take some of the troublesome clients off your hands and work my way from there."

"I hear you buddy." Said the man. "Well lucky for you this bitch is a bit of trouble, and I'm willing to sell her debt. Should warn you though, she's been late on payments for 2 months running and won't pick up her phone. Bitch owes about $30,000."