Strip Club Party

Story Info
Dani has a lot of fun at a bachelorette party.
2.4k words
4.31
29.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea what she was getting into. She had been invited to her friend's bachelorette party weeks ago, but she hadn't read the invite very closely until now. Apparently the party was to take place at a male strip club. Now, Dani wasn't a prude, but she'd never been a strip club of any kind. She was 22 and not inexperienced, but she'd never felt the need to watch anyone dance nude in front of her. Now she was nervous because she didn't know what to expect.

In preparation, she looked up videos of burlesque and pole dancers on YouTube. It wasn't as illuminating as she'd hoped. So she ventured further into the world of erotic dancing and looked up stripping online. Now that was starting to ease her nerves. The videos made it look fun and almost... arousing. In fact, Dani recognized the familiar flush on her cheeks as she watched, her hand drifting down her body, and rubbing herself through her thin leggings.

Dani lived alone, so she didn't worry about anyone walking in on her masturbating, but years of being raised in a very Catholic household made her almost sneaky with her self-pleasuring. Today, however, was different. The videos had actually gotten her quite riled up, and she slid her leggings down to her ankles along with her navy blue thong, laying herself down on her bed. She started by teasing her nipples, tweaking and rolling them between her fingers. It had been a few days since she'd gotten off, and now was as good a time as any.

She lightly stroked her pussy, avoiding her clit at first, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter. Once she was good and wet, it was time to bring out the toys. Usually she only used her fingers, but she'd recently received a vibrating butt plug in the mail, and now she rolled onto her side and slowly inserted the lubed up plug into her waiting ass. It felt so good, stretching her asshole wide. It was a larger plug than she was used to, with a diameter of 2" and a length of 5". As soon as it was all the way in, she pressed the button and it turned on.

"Oh god!" she breathed, arching up off the bed at the sensations now running through her body. She loved anal, but had a hell of a time finding guys who were willing to fuck her in the ass.

Now she finally started in on her clit, but she was so turned on by her plug and the videos that she didn't last long. Soon enough, she was squirting all over the towel she'd put down, soaking it through to the bed. As she came down from her climax, she turned off the plug and laid in the mess she'd made, letting her breathing slow and her body relax. This was going to be a fun party.

A few days later, she was in her room, getting ready for the bachelorette party when she heard a knock at the door. She was almost ready, but hadn't chosen a dress yet, so she was clothed only in a silky kimono-style robe. Heading for the door, she made sure to cinch the robe closed before opening it to see a FedEx van and its delivery man in front of her. He greeted her warmly, clearly checking her out, then handed her a package and asked for her signature. Once the package was signed for, she bid him goodbye and returned to her room.

Dani was confused, as she hadn't ordered anything recently apart from the butt plug she'd gotten to try a few days prior. She opened the package and inside was a card. It explained that the package contained her outfit for the evening and that it had been sent by the maid of honour, who was planning the whole bachelorette party affair. As she removed the dress from the packaging, she marveled at how soft and shiny it was. It was definitely going to be form fitting though.

She shimmied into the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. It was a shiny black number, halter style, and very short. It fit her thin frame perfectly, however, accentuating her round ass and her pert tits. It allowed for no bra, but Dani wasn't worried about that. In fact, she wasn't worried about anything. The dress looked fantastic on her. She was ready to turn heads and have fun!

Her friend Cam was also attending the party and was picking Dani up momentarily. Dani's makeup was perfect and her medium length blonde hair was pulled into a sleek high ponytail. She looked once more into the mirror, winked at herself, and was just about to walk out the door, when she paused.

"You never know..." she said aloud, as she slipped the pink, studded, vibrating butt plug into her small purse alongside her lipstick and phone.

Cam was slamming on the horn as Dani grabbed her leather moto jacket and ran out the door.

"What took you so long? And hot DAMN you look good in that dress!" Cam exclaimed.

Dani laughed and replied, "Sarah picked it out. She's really planning every detail. Didn't she pick out your dress?"

"Of course she did, but I definitely don't have your tits to fill it out," Cam laughed, "I do, however, have an ass that rivals a Kardashian's."

Cam wasn't wrong. Of all Dani's friends, Cam's ass was the best. Perfectly round and firm.

They arrived at the strip club after a 15 minute drive, and Dani finally got a look at Cam's dress as they exited the vehicle. It was sparkly pink dress, but it looked stunning on Cam, shaped perfectly to her ass. Cam was self-conscious of her B-cup boobs, but they looked amazing in the push up bra she wore under her dress, which had a very low neckline.

The two women made their way into the club, easily spotting Mariah, the bride, next to Sarah and Veronica, the maid of honour and a bridesmaid, respectively. Mariah had on a spectacular silver dress that left very little to the imagination, similar in cut to Dani's dress. The women all hugged and returned to their seats. It wasn't long before all 10 women were sitting at the long table in front of the stage.

Dani was just wondering when the dancing would start when a very handsome man dressed in a smart suit came onto the stage, speaking into a mic, "Goooooooood evening, ladies, gents, and everyone in between! We've got quite a show for you tonight, but I hear we've also got a bride-to-be in our midst! Would Mariah please come up on stage?" His winning smile and charm got Mariah out of her chair and at his side in record time.

"Mariah is our guest of the evening and we've got a special dance just for her!" the man said as a very muscular and scantily clad man brought a chair for Mariah to sit on. "Now, everyone welcome Kurt to the stage!" The handsome man turned and walked off stage just as another extremely good-looking guy entered from the opposite side of the stage. He was dressed as a cop as he started to sway and dance to a fast song Dani didn't know, but Mariah seemed to, as she was singing along on stage. Soon, he was down to a gold thong and his bulge was impressive.

After his dance, there was a string of hot, buff men dancing down to their thongs, and it was getting Dani pretty hot. Clutching her purse, she excused herself, telling the party she'd had a few too many cocktails and needed the restroom. Which was only partly true. She was going to relieve herself all right, but not by urinating.

When she got to the bathrooms, the lines were fairly long. Not wanting to wait, Dani walked past the bathrooms and found what she expected to be a broom closet. She was getting seriously desperate to cum, and figured no one would ever find out. She opened the door, but found a flurry of activity. She had always been bad at directions, and had ended up backstage somehow.

Dani, however, was not disappointed. There were at least 20 naked or semi-naked men in front of her, getting ready to go on stage or coming off. She could feel her pussy getting wet as she took it all in. There was Kurt, the first dancer, lounging stark naked on a plush chair. He must have felt her eyes on him, because his gaze quickly locked with hers. He said something she couldn't hear to the man next to her and in seconds, all eyes were on her.

"Sorry!" she stammered, "I was looking for..." but her pathetic excuse died on her lips as Kurt smiled and stroked his enormous cock.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Kurt asked, standing and walking toward her.

"I... um..." Dani gulped, staring openly at his huge erection.

"Take that as a yes!" another man laughed, off to Dani's right.

"I'm sorry," she squeaked. "I'll go."

"Don't you want to meet the stars?" Kurt asked, a smile crinkling his piercing blue eyes. He reached out and took Dani's hand, guiding it to his member. Her eyes widened, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she started exploring his cock with her fingers, stroking it lightly.

Someone else had come up behind her, fondling her ass over her dress, causing her to moan softly as her pussy dripped juices down her thighs. She leaned back into him and felt another huge bulge against her back.

"Get on your knees," Kurt commanded, and pushed Dani gently to the floor by her shoulder. She was faced with his cock, and she leaned forward to lick the precum which dripped from the tip. Kurt groaned a little, encouraging Dani to take him deeper. She sucked and licked and swallowed his cock with enthusiasm, and was rewarded by his hot cum coating her throat.

She made to stand, but someone pushed her forward so she was on her hands and knees. Whoever it was lifted her very short dress and announced, "She's so wet! I can see through her thong!" With that, her thong was pulled aside and his fingers found their way inside her.

Dani moaned and whimpered at the feeling of fingers that weren't her own deep in her pussy. It had been so long since she'd been with anyone that she'd forgotten how fast she got off from being fingered. It wasn't long before she was squirting all over the man fingering her pussy.

Dani slowly became aware of a buzzing coming from her purse. Thinking it was her phone, she opened the purse and pulled it out, but it was off. The buzzing was coming from the plug she'd brought. It must have gotten turned on while she was being pushed around by all these handsome men. Before she could put it away, someone, who she later learned was named Matthew, snatched it from her hand.

"Oh man, look what she's got!" he said, showing it off to the crowd of men. "Want to use this, babe?" he asked Dani.

"Oh god, please put it in me," Dani begged.

Matthew rubbed the toy along her soaked pussy and slowly forced it into her tight asshole before turning it on. Dani let out a low moan and Matthew lined his cock up with her pussy. As he pushed in, Dani pushed back, inviting him further into her body. She'd never tried double penetration, and had never felt so full.

"God, I can feel the vibrations on my cock!" Matthew grunted as he started fucking Dani faster.

Another man, Dennis, knelt down in front of Dani and offered his cock, which she happily accepted, sucking him down her throat. Dennis and Matthew built up a rhythm as they fucked her, taking turns pulling her onto their cocks. It wasn't long before Matthew shot his load into her, withdrawing his softening cock and wiping it on her perfect ass.

His cock was replaced by another as she continued to throat Dennis. She wasn't sure who was fucking her, but she didn't really care. The plug felt amazing, and she was finally getting to feel several cocks at once, a fantasy she had harbored for a long time.

When Dennis and the man in her pussy both came deep inside her, another man, Fernando, laid down beside her and Matthew and Dennis lifted her so she straddled him. He guided his cock into her waiting pussy, and what a cock it was. At least 10 inches and hard as steel. Before Dani could start moving along his monstrous cock, she was pushed forward and the plug was removed from her ass. She started to protest, until the plug was replaced by another cock. Now she was stuffed in both holes and she was loving it. It wasn't long before another cock was down her throat. Dani was in heaven.

As the strip club was still open, guys came and went from the back room. They took turns fucking Dani's holes, several of them depositing cum in more than one hole over the course of the evening. It became almost a routine: fuck Dani, dance, fuck Dani again. She was becoming quite a cumslut.

Dani didn't notice the dancers coming and going. She only noticed them cumming inside her, and her own magnificent orgasms. She lost track of the amount of cocks she'd sucked and fucked, but after what felt like hours, she was finally spent, covered in cum, and naked. She rolled off the last man, and shakily stood.

Kurt appeared, holding her things and a towel, and helped her to clean herself up. It didn't take as long as she'd thought it would to get herself presentable. Dani thanked the guys, and hurried back to her table.

"Wow, that took a while." Sarah commented as Dani returned to her seat.

"Yeah," Dani replied. "Guess I drank more than I thought. I ended up with my head in the toilet."

"You okay?" Cam asked, her face full of concern. "Do you need to go home?"

Dani shook her head, "No, I'm good. I feel much better now."