Strip Club Sandy Pt. 01

Story Info
This bartender is hotter than the dancers at the strip bar!
2.5k words
4.59
10.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to miss Sandy. Even in the dim light of the strip club, her big mop of red hair and even bigger tits made it easy to see her from across the bar.

I met Sandy a few weeks ago on a slow Sunday. The place was dead and I was looking for some female curves to ogle. The only dancer working was a tiny, slender Asian. I love Asian women, but this woman had a boyish figure that did nothing for me. My attention quickly wandered to the big mass of red hair on the woman working the cash register. She turned toward me and I saw she was a shapely woman of maybe fifty with long legs in sheer hose and what appeared to be two huge tits loose beneath a baggy black, concert t-shirt. As she approached me to ask if I wanted another beer, I saw that the t-shirt had been sliced with a razor and as she moved, acres of her huge bustline flesh was revealed if only for a moment.

When she brought back my beer, I gave her a dollar to cover the 75 cent brew and a ten dollar bill. She asked why the big tip and I told her I came to the club to see a sexy woman with a sexy big bustline. The dancer didn't do it for me, but she did. She introduced herself as Sandy and moved close to me leaning across the bar. I glimpsed her big tits between the low neck and slashes of the shirt. I looked up and saw Sandy looking at me gawking at her tits. She said she loved 'tit men' and she could tell I was one. No shit.

Sandy told me her schedule and I saw her working a few times at this bar and a few others over the next few weeks. Each time she would greet me like an old friend, remembering my name and giving me a hug over the bar and a kiss on the cheek. And Sandy would make a big display of showing me her tits and taking my tip between her tits after rubbing them up and down the raised five dollar bill. The other patrons would ante up, but none of them got the treatment I got.

So, today as I entered my local club, I walked in on a labor dispute. It was another slow, early Sunday afternoon and the place was empty. Two dancers were yelling at Sandy. It seems they didn't like her taking 'their tips'. It was getting pretty loud when I raised my voice to ask for a beer. Sandy brought me a beer and I gave her a ten. This set the two younger, skinnier, flatter dancers off again.

One of them asked me why I gave Sandy such a big tip. I told her I am a 'tit man' and I come to strip clubs to see women with big tits. Sandy has big sexy tits and that turns me on and so I give her a ten. The two dancers walked into the 'dressing room' and came out a minute later and left.

Sandy told me that they thought they were stranding her alone in the strip bar with no dancers. Sandy said she was ready to dance and tend bar. She walked around the bar and stood against me between my legs as I sat on the barstool. She asked if I was really turned on by her big tits. I stifled a moan. She ran her hand along my thigh and over my stiff cock straining in my now-tight boxers and jeans. I froze. My strip bar experience had taught me not to move toward the dancers. They could doing anything they wanted, but a customer was risking life and limb if he got hands-y. Sandy glanced around the empty bar and at the door. Her back was to everything but me.

Sandy reached into her signature razor-slashed v-neck and raised one of her huge breasts out of the neck as if she was offering it to me. It was so full, so round, so heavy, filling her hand lifting the fleshy mass into my gaze. It was pale white and tipped with a dark-pink aureole perhaps an inch and a half across. And in the center of that aureole, tightly drawn up as it was, was an half-inch long, half inch thick nipple, begging to be sucked. I moaned audibly.

Sandy grasped her big tit with both hands and raised it to her lips. She stuck out her tongue and ran it around the thick, hard nipple, then lowered her mouth over it and sucked at her own tit. I was either going to blow a wad in my pants or pass out on the floor. She looked up at me as she sucked. My lips parted and I sucked at the air. Maybe she would offer her breast to me...

A loud thud and the back door of the bar swung open flooding the dark room with a wedge of light. Sandy put her breast away and pulled herself together. Before she turned to face the other patrons she looked me in the eye and said that she owed me and she had something special that she knew I would like.

As the place began to fill up I finished my beer and Sandy gave me a wink and a wave as I left. I saw her a week or so later, but the place was jammed, so I knew she wouldn't have time for me. As she breezed past me, she reached into her bikini top and pulled out a card and gave it to me. It had Saturday's date, 8pm, and an address in the next town over. I guess we had a date.

I drove to the address, a nice, little house in a nice, little neighborhood and walked to the door, not knowing what to expect.

Sandy answered the door and invited me inside. She was wearing a long, heavy, white terrycloth robe. I saw flashes of her bare legs as she walked. Sandy offered me a drink and as I sipped it she told me how shaken she had been by the two dancers who had confronted her. She felt I had done some great thing to come to her defense. I told her it was no big deal and that I was just a horny 'tit man'. Sandy smiled, stood up, dropped her robe to the floor, and stood nude three feet in front of me. She was breath-taking. I found every curve, every wrinkle, every inch of her revealed body gorgeous and exciting. But the sight of those big breasts, hanging and standing out from her chest, moving with each breath, was everything I had dreamed of for so long. Sandy approached me and said she wanted to see how much of a 'tit man' I really was.

I wanted to devour her, but I stood and kissed her, feeling those big tits against my chest and my cock straining against my pants rubbing against Sandy's mound. I fell to my knees and buried my face between her big firm, pendulous tits, or rather I buried my head between them. My hands overflowed with her fleshy, twin jugs. I suckled first one nipple, then the other. I pushed her tits together and got both big nipples in my mouth at once. Sandy shuddered as I sucked her teats. I glanced up and saw her beaming down at me. She was enjoying having her breasts worshiped. I kissed all over each big breast my fingers tugging and twisting her hard nipples. As I felt her passion rising, I pushed Sandy back on the low sofa and kissed my way from her chest balloons down her surprisingly tight belly to her hairy pussy. Sandy spread her legs wide for me, giving me full access to her fragrant pussy. I saw her cupping and squeezing her big boobs as I buried my mouth in her crotch. I took her pubic hair in my mouth and pulled on it gently. I licked my tongue through the thick nest of her hair. The wetness of my tongue, and probably her pussy, unlocked her female aroma and I breathed it in deeply. As I licked through the hair, I felt her pussylips, soft and smooth and slid my tongue between them. Sandy moaned loudly and arched her back pushing her crotch up at me. I buried my tongue as deeply as I could in her warm, wet pussy. Sandy fucked my tongue as I plunged it in and out. Her pussy got wetter as I sucked her lips into my mouth and bit them gently. Sandy moaned and I bit them harder and pulled on them with my teeth. Sandy shuddered and moaned. I slid my tongue between her labia and up to her clit. Her clit was large and hard and peeking out from its little hood. I licked around and around her clit, lightly flicking it as I did. I looked up to see Sandy pulling hard on her nipples, lifting her big, heavy breast by the rock-hard nipple and shaking it. I put her clit between my lips and sucked it in and out and Sandy exploded. Her hips bucked against my face and her hand held my head tight against her pussy. I felt her body shake and heard her pussy push out air as it spasmed. She pushed me away so she could recover from her orgasm.

I strip off my clothes and before I could think what to do next, Sandy was kneeling on a pillow in front of me, taking my cock into her mouth without using her hands. Her mouth was so warm and so wet, I felt her saliva dripping from my balls as she took my length deep into her mouth and throat. She took my cock from her mouth and licked down the underside and kissed and licked my balls. She took testicle into her mouth and gently sucked it and tongued it. I could have blown my wad at any point. But Sandy had done this before. She skillfully gripped my cock and stroked it slowly until I calmed down. Then she began to really pump her soft, wet mouth up and down the length of my cock, twisting her head as she did. Her hands cradled my balls and squeezed them gently. Sandy was ready to make me come. She slowly slurped her way down my cock while holding my balls and rubbing the tip of her index finger over and just inside my asshole. I felt my body convulse once and my head was in orbit. I don't know how I didn't collapse. I looked across the room at a full-length mirror and saw Sandy's huge tits bouncing and swaying as she took my cumload. I pumped a lot of cum into her mouth and I heard her gulping it down.

We rested on the sofa. Sandy was very sweet and loving to me. She asked me if I had always been a 'tit man'. I told her I had and that I had never seen a woman with such big tits as hers handle herself so well in bed. Sandy said she had developed early and that she discovered how much pleasure she could get from her very large breasts at an early age, first by herself and then with others. She said she had been a d-cup before she had a child, but was a double-d or bigger now and had to have her bras made custom. She said that she had one other thing leftover from childbirth.

Sandy moved next to me and pushed her big right breast toward me. She massaged the big, sexy boob and working her hands up toward her nipple. And when she pinched her aureole, a droplet of white fluid appeared at the tip of her nipple. She fed it to me. It was sweet. I felt my cock rapidly stiffening. Sandy reached down to stroke and jack my stiff cock and told me to coax a drop out of her other milk jug. I took the other monster mam in my two hands and began to rub and massage and work any milk Sandy's big tit held up to her big, still stiff nipple. As I did this, I could feel Sandy jacking my cock and she moaned as I worked her huge tit with my hands. I hoped it didn't hurt, but it didn't look like she cared. And neither did I. I took her erect aureole and nipple between my thumb and forefinger and forcefully squeezed and pulled up. A little spurt of the thin, white-ish fluid appeared and I licked it up hungrily.

I was hard and ready to fuck. I looked down at Sandy. She was a vision of female curves and lustful desire. Her eyes were locked on my stiff cock, dripping with pre-come. She spread her legs inviting me inside her. I mounted her and began slow-pumping her very tight pussy with my rock-hard cock. She moaned as my stiffness stretched open her wet pussy. Her big pussylips clung to my shaft as it pushed in and pulled out. I loved the feel of her cunt and the way she moaned and whispered in my ear as I fucked her. She kept telling me to use her pussy and to feed on her tits. That made my cock ache. I lifted up and watched her huge tits move up and down as we fucked. I loved seeing those huge masses roll and move on Sandy's chest as she begged me to fuck her harder.

I pulled out and moved behind Sandy and lifted up her hips. She reached back and opened her pussy for me and I pushed my full length into her, balls deep. Sandy reached down with a wet hand and cradled my nuts and squeezed them hard. I started pumping her cunt from behind hard and fast. I reached under and cradled Sandy's heavy tits in my hands as I fucked her doggy-style. I looked up and saw our reflection in the mirror again. Sandy was throwing her head up and down as she began to come again. I saw her big tits barely contained by my hands and felt her cunt gripping and pulsing on my cock. Her pussy was becoming a juicy mess. Sandy reached down and grabbed my balls.

She said she would give me more milk if I would give her my load. Her lewd tone and her hand squeezing my balls drove me over the edge and I held her hips tightly and drove my dick as hard as I could and blasted my second wad into Sandy's hungry hole.

Later, Sandy asked me to come back tomorrow and she would have something she knew I would like. She didn't have to ask me twice.