Strip Fighter

Story Info
Short story: Orgy.
2.2k words
3.63
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had never been so nervous, excited, nor nearly as aroused to play a round of Street Fighter. His best friend, Jake, and Jake's wife Amy had come up with the idea of having a sexy games night to spice things up. That's how Ryan found himself sitting on their couch, surrounded by friends and mutual acquaintances. After a few ice breaker games, things were finally starting to heat up due to a game that Jake created called Strip Fighter.

The rules were pretty simple: Everyone, who wants to, takes turns playing matches of Street Fighter, first to win 5 rounds wins the match. When the match is over, the loser has to strip off an article of clothing for each round they had lost but subtracted by the rounds they had won. So if a player managed a sweep and had won all 5 rounds, the loser would have to shed 5 pieces of clothing. But if it was close and ended up 5-4, the loser would only have to remove 1 thing. Winners did not put on more clothes.

Negotiations were allowed so that one player could get to swap which side of the screen they were on with a kiss or a premature stripping of a sock for example. And if they wanted to keep playing after being completely stripped, the loser would have to perform 1 favor for the winner regardless of how many rounds they lost by.

Jake had gone first and beaten another friend, Tamara, by 3 rounds. She took off her earrings, counting each as a piece of clothing, and then a vest that Ryan had never seen her wear before. It slowly dawned on him that everyone else was wearing extra clothing. He had missed the memo and was currently only wearing his socks, shorts, shirt, and underwear. If someone managed to sweep him, he'd be nude after a single match.

But he wasn't worried, just energized by seeing Tamara arch her back and puff out her chest while taking the vest off. Ryan had always noticed that she was a busty woman but otherwise had never thought of her as more than the healer in their tabletop RPGs. Still it was incredibly exciting to think that he might be seeing some of his friends naked tonight. He only had crushes on two of them but attractive women were still very attractive to him and somehow everyone seemed more attractive tonight. He thought it was probably the anticipation.

Amy was next to play and she called on volunteers. Jake singled out Ryan and handed him the controller. While Amy slowly pondered her options and eventually picked out Poison to fight with, Ryan made a beeline to Ken and had him selected and ready for the fight within two seconds.

In a way, Ryan had been preparing for this match his whole life. Street Fighter 2: Turbo Edition was the first video game he had ever played. It changed his whole concept of fun up to that point. As he grew up, he played many other games but a mild case of vertigo made it hard for him to play games where you whipped around a 3-D environment, like most shooters. Because of their fixed perspective, 2-D fighters remained the genre that Ryan played the most. And he owned every single Street Fighter game.

Jake only owned Street Fighter 4, which was fine with Ryan. They selected a random stage and Ryan felt his heart nearly leap out of his chest when Amy's character walked out in her intro. Poison. The first thing he noticed was a pinkish-purple blur flipping across the screen, the colors coming from Poison's long hair. She landed with her legs spread and rear facing the screen. Since she was only wearing 'Daisy Dukes' denim shorts, it gave Ryan, Amy, and their audience of 12 quite the view. As Poison stood up, the camera spun around her body and revealed her large breasts barely covered by a white tank top that was ripped short to show off her washboard abs.

Most of the audience were unfamiliar with this character and unprepared for this bit of sexiness so soon. They catcalled the screen and whistled but Jake unhelpfully called out, "Just so you know, Poison is totally a dude. Seriously, look it up, that chick has a dick!"

Ryan kept his eyes glued to the screen as his own blond haired, red gi wearing fighter was introduced. Still, he told Jake, "Hot is hot. Whether she used to be a man or not, Poison is super hot."

Jake laughed and then said, "Ryan, I didn't know you liked transexuals! I knew this night would get us to know each other, but I'm surprised. Which joystick would you rather play with? My flight simulators or Poison's?"

Ryan ignored him because the first round had already started. He had intended to play it cool, intentionally lose every now and then to keep things fun. But Jake's words bothered him and Ryan knew stripping Amy would provide some measure of relief. So he leapt his character forward, but not too close. Amy took the bait and lashed out with one of her stronger but slower moves. Slow to recover too.

That was all Ryan needed. He delivered a series of strikes and leapt away to avoid Amy's return fire, then leapt back in to deal out more punishment before she could recover. He combo'ed his regular strikes with special moves and pressured her into a corner before draining her remaining health a throw. She hadn't managed to land a single blow.

Perfect.

Ryan wasn't able to get a perfect with any other round but he still won handily and quickly. Soon, they were back at the character select screen for the next combatants and Amy had to remove 5 pieces of clothing. She wasn't wearing earrings but was able to take off her socks, sweater and an overshirt. After only a slight hesitation, she took off her shirt to reveal a white lace bra. It was somewhat transparent and her dark red nipples were easy to spot through the scant material.

Amy blushed but the room erupted into compliments, mostly for Amy but only Jake had been aware that Ryan was an expert at this game, so he got a lot of praise too. Even Jake was smiling broadly, something that Ryan wasn't surprised about. They had been the ones to come up with the game, he knew they would have been prepared to strip everything off. The beatdown he'd given had only been cathartic to him.

He returned the controller and watched as several others fumbled their way through matches and more clothing was lost. During his next match, with Jake and Amy's babysitter Monique, Ryan started to play more fairly and intentionally let the other player dictate the flow of the fighting. That is, until Monique nearly threw her controller at his head. Through clenched teeth, she growled, "Don't you dare let me win." So, Ryan picked up the pace and ended up beating her 4-1. She had already lost some clothing though and this was enough to strip her completely.

As she slipped off her panties and showed her completely hairless bottom half, Ryan had to shift himself in his seat to deal with his ever growing erection. Unfortunately Jake noticed and again addressed the room to look toward Ryan while saying, "It's finally happened! Ryan is becoming a man!"

This time, Amy came to Ryan's defence, "Jeez, why have you been focused on Ryan's crotch all evening, Jake?"

Jake turned red and sulked off, upset by what he felt was his wife's betrayal. It was no great loss to the rest of the party and they continued playing, pitting the best players against Ryan while everyone else slowly lost the rest of their clothing and began kissing and petting as rewards for winning instead.

Eventually, Ryan found his next opponent was Tamara. She had consistently been shown to be the worst player and had long since lost all her clothes. But this time, she volunteered to play Ryan. She actually was playing her best game since Ryan was fairly distracted by her massive H cup breasts. But it was still clear that Ryan would sweep all the rounds again. Eventually, Ryan asked why she would challenge him and she gave a knowing smile before answering, "Because I was finally ready to do something I've been wanting to do for awhile and I wanted to make sure I was going to lose so I would have to do it now."

With that, she abandoned the game in it's last match and knelt before Ryan. She undid his belt and reached into his boxers before pulling out a very erect penis. She smiled at it, gave it a kiss, and then hefted a breast onto each of his knees and pushed them to fully envelop his cock. As she shook up and down, the head was occasionally visible and Tamara licked and kissed it whenever it appeared. The rest of the time, she stared at that spot and licked her lips in anticipation. The situation reminded Ryan of the arcade game where you had to whack the moles with a hammer. It was sexy, a little weird, but a lot of fun.

However, this was sort of a signal for the rest of the party. Everyone started pairing up or getting into threes and escalating the sexy fun. One of the few other guys came up behind Tamara and slid into her dripping pussy. She moaned with pleasure and dropped her breasts so she could give a straight blowjob to Ryan instead. It was intense as the other guy increased his speed and really started railing her. But Tamara could barely take it and stopped sucking Ryan to brace herself against the couch and then fall to the side. Her eyes were closed and she simply focused on the waves of pleasure cascading inside of her.

Feeling a little put off, Ryan scooted sideways before attempting to stand up and return his penis to its shelter. Before he could tuck it away, Amy suddenly appeared and grabbed both sides of his shorts, pulling them, and his underwear, to his ankles. She then pushed him back onto the couch and sat next to him. A naked Jake walked up and sat on the other side of his now, very exposed, lap. Amy leaned over, grabbed both of their cocks and started stroking them up and down slowly.

She said, "Jake has something he wants to tell you." and then she squeezed him hard. Jake winced and confessed, "I'm sorry for teasing you earlier, I was just having fun, trying to diffuse my own tension."

Confused, yet very aroused, Ryan quickly accepted the apology but questioned, "Did I do anything wrong too? It almost seemed like you had set this whole night up for me?"

Amy tugged on Jake's penis again, like she was compelling his testimony this way. Jake blushed and said, "Actually, yeah. I wanted to come up with an event that you wouldn't miss for the world."

Ryan was still unsure what that meant and asked, "But why?"

For an answer, Amy leaned back and let go of their cocks to grab the back of their necks instead. She pushed their heads together and neither resisted as she made their lips touch. Jake's first kisses were gentle but they quickly grew more probing. Ryan let Jake take the lead at first but was soon making his own moves. He reached over and started stroking Jake's neglected cock. Jake returned the favor and soon they found their hands slick with precum.

Amy stroked their hair and backs content to bask in their pleasure. Ryan had never been with another man before and he was pretty sure this was Jake's first time too. Their inexperience didn't seem to hinder them and soon Jake was climaxing all over his wife's lap. He removed Ryan's hand and leaned over his wife to take Ryan's cock into his mouth. He sucked hard and slid up and down fast, enjoying how Ryan swelled and throbbed inside of him. Within seconds, Ryan grunted and grabbed the back of Jake's head as cum spurted out of him, more than he had ever cum before.

Jake sat up and smiled before leaning forward just a bit to spit the cum all over Amy's stomach and pubic mound. His eyes gleamed as he asked Ryan to eat out his wife. Ryan was only too happy to comply and practically jumped from the couch to kneel before Amy. He licked up and down from her clit to just above her anus. He inserted his tongue into her on each upward trip.

Jake kissed her stomach, sucking up every drop of the mixture of both men's cum. Plenty managed to drip down to Ryan, who enjoyed pushing the thick semen into Amy with his finger. Eventually he moved so that Jake could suck on her clit from above while Ryan fingered her hard. Both of them felt the welling of pleasure before Amy loudly announced she was cumming. The whole party stopped and watched as Amy squirted in the face of her husband and his best friend.

While she laid there panting, Ryan sucked on his fingers, tasting all three of them on there. His knees were weak when he managed to stand again but Jake supported him. With a laugh, Jake then announced to the crowd, "Next week, Prostitution Monoply. Where you can pay another player for a sexual act at any time!"