Strip Game Addicts Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her mother.

"Johnny, good morning!" Margaret, Jenna's mother, greeted John through the car window "out for a jog?"

"Hi Mrs. Simmons, sort of, yeah." John grinned ear to ear, he couldn't have asked for a better timing on this day "I'm on my way home."

"That's an awful lot of bags you're lugging," Marge laughed as she lowered her sunglasses to get a better look "your friends ditch you or something?"

"Yeah, but it's fine, we sort of bet on it." John shrugged, technically he wasn't lying, him carrying these bags is a result of the game they had.

"How about I give you a ride home?" Marge jerked her thumb at the back seat. "I was going to the supermarket, but it's pretty close so I can take you home in no time."

Jenna tensed up, he couldn't leave them here, could he? Beat them home and force them to humiliate themselves outside just to be let inside? It certainly was an option Jenna would consider, provided she had won, of course.

"Thanks Mrs. Baxter, but it's alright," John declined, and Jenna slowly let out a nervous breath she didn't realize she was holding, she also made sure not to look at Emily, who would definitely have an impish grin on her face right about now "But I'd like to enjoy my walk home, it's nice and sunny, clear vision as far as the eyes can see, you can even see the full moon."

Jenna blushed harder, she didn't realize John had such a provocative side to him, then again, she knew his sister was a borderline dom, so maybe it ran in the family?

"Alright then, I'll leave you too it." Margaret looked a bit puzzled, she didn't notice a moon, was it visible earlier? "Have fun."

And with that, the car drove off, leaving John alone yet again, until his two friends emerged from the bushes.

"It's kinda weird to see two moons though." John joked, and received a playful punch in the shoulder from Emily for it, they continued home.

Just as they arrived at Emily's house, Jenna could her knees weaken from the stress, this certainly took longer than her first time streaking, and there was no danger of her being seen by her mother either back then.

Inside, Emily darted upstairs to get dressed, returning wearing a white shirt and denim shorts that accentuated her figure nicely, and also drew Jenna's attention to her own stark nudity, John noticed the two protruding tips in the shirt, Emily had chosen to go without anything below.

"So, should we get right into the naughty stuff?" Emily got a grin on her face that John had rarely seen "Or can I have her for a few hours?"

"We have all day, so why not?" John grinned, his friend was not typically malicious when playing strip games, but she could be mean if she wanted.

Emily reached behind her and produced a couple of egg viberators, one larger than the other, and a roll of medical adhesive tape, she could see the nervous expression creeping onto Jenna's face and smiled with what John could only describe as ominous.

Jenna found herself with the larger egg nestled deep inside her pussy, and the other taped to her clit.

"Now here's the deal, you have to do all my chores for today, clean my room, wash the dishes, rake the leaves in the backyard, and take out the trash." Emily explained, and Jenna knew there was more since she hadn't mentioned the eggs "every time you let the egg inside you slip out, you get spanked ten times."

Jenna was having trouble keeping the large egg in place as it is, so she guessed that keeping it inside the rest of the day would be nigh impossible, this wasn't a challenge, this was just torment followed by a spanking.

By the time Jenna finished cleaning Emily's room (which Emily apparently messed up some more when she got dressed, in anticipation to this) she realized that Emily had no intention of letting her orgasm, oh she would keep her on the edge, switching the eggs to a low setting before cutting them off when she saw Jenna "enjoying" herself, and on it went, but at least she was able to keep the egg inside of her without letting it slide out.

That control didn't last, as ten minutes into doing the dishes, Jenna could feel the egg slip out, she'd been teased enough for her muscles to get tired of clenching and her insides to get moist, and so Jenna was bent over the sink and smacked five times on each cheek by Emily and John, and it happened again when she was almost done cleaning them, so that was twenty smacks halfway through the chores.

Raking the backyard was even worse, not only was she losing more control as time went on, getting distracted by constantly being placed on the edge of orgasm, the effort Jenna had to put into raking the leaves made it harder to do so without letting the egg slip out, compared to the twenty smacks she received in the first two chores, Jenna got messed up four times, and had to place her hands against the yard fence and receive forty licks to her behind, each time though Emily made sure to rinse the egg, meaning it was pretty slick going inside Jenna and thus harder to hold in.

The last chore was the worst, she had to take the trash out as John and Emily "supervised", on the good news was that it was a relatively quick chore, the bad news was that the large metal trash dumpsters, whose lids required a bit of force to lift, were outside next to the street, meaning Jenna had to run out to carrying the bags (which she could thankfully use as covers at first), put them down, open the large metal bins and throw the bags in.

Not only that, as she was about to lift the lids to do so, She felt a sharp jolt of pleasure through her body, Emily had cranked the egg inside her up to the maximum power for a second, not enough to make her cum, but more than enough to make her yelp loudly in surprise, and naturally, the egg, which was already getting loose from the running, popped out and clattered on the concrete.

Jenna looked back in horror at John and Emily, and saw no sign of sympathy in their eyes, she found herself with her hands behind her head, facing the house and getting spanked right out in the open, she hoped nobody was looking out the window, and was at least thankful that this wasn't her neighborhood, meaning there wasn't much chance of anybody recognizing her.

Despite taking many more smacks to her rear end today, this one instance felt the longest by comparison, it was still ten smacks, no more than usual, but having to do it where anybody can see her made it far worse.

When she was done, Emily told her she didn't need to put the egg back in, now that it had gotten dirty with no way to clean it, Jenna finally felt relief, though Emily made sure to jolt her out of it with the smaller egg.

Running ahead of the two, Jenna rushed back to the front door, anxious to get back inside , but she was stopped in place by Emily.

"Stop! We never said you could go inside." Emily walked up to a confused Jenna, who was slowly understanding the level of control they had on her, she looked desperately towards John, hoping in futility that he would contradict Emily's reign of terror, John simply shrugged.

"You can't just leave me out here." Jenna was more imploring Emily than refusing her order "I have a sex toy strapped to my crotch! Someone's gonna see me like this!"

"You've done worse to John, certainly never took it easy on me before." Emily enjoyed giving Jenna a taste of her own medicine, one that she doled out happily to John and Emily and whoever played with them without hesitation "so I figure you have to pay to get back inside."

Jenna was speechless, not to mention terrified, especially because she half knew what sort of price she had to pay for getting inside, and what's worse, she was so horny by this point and at the edge of orgasm, she had a hard time herself refusing it.

"There's a lawn chair over there, here." Emily handed the remote for the egg to Jenna, and that basically told Jenna all that she needed to know about what she had to do "and you can take the egg off, I don't really care how you do it as long as you do."

Jenna steeled herself for what she had to do, she masturbated for John before, she had gone naked in public before, but both at the same time was a new one, not giving it out, but doing it herself, she half walked, half stumbled towards the lawn chair and sat on it, daintily keeping her legs closed and hoping to keep her modesty at least a little.

"Sorry, but I'm not gonna let you get away with that like John did," Emily shook her head, and saw Jenna's frustrated expression hide a bit of anger behind it, as if promising to get revenge someday "keep those legs open, I wanna see your cootch shining in the sunlight."

Jenna obeyed, she might have been angry, but she wasn't a sore loser, especially not after everything she made the two do over the years, she spread her legs open as much as she could without straining herself, she looked down at the egg resting on her clit, and decided against keeping it there.

Jenna ripped the tape off her mound (easy task, since she thankfully trimmed it that morning) and slowly inserted the egg inside of her, turned it on and began toying with her clit, and sure enough, there was john fumbling with his phone to catch this sight on record yet again, she didn't care as much this time, though.

Jenna once again closed her eyes, she tried to imagine herself back in the safety of her room, blessed with the privacy and solitude that it provided her, she didn't lose a bet and she wasn't forced to humiliate herself at the behest of the boy she tormented, no, in fact, she was probably remembering how she beat him on that tennis court, how she made him strip naked and masturbate for her, how she made him run home naked and with a small dildo inside his ass, that was a fun day.

"She's really getting into it." Emily couldn't even let her have those delusions, she was instantly brought back to reality, aware that everything pretty much happened in the exact opposite manner, and worse yet, she suddenly felt a strong jolt of pleasure, far stronger than when she was daydreaming, pushing her over the edge and into the depths of her orgasm.

A powerful feeling began welling deep inside of Jenna, and she had one of the biggest orgasms she'd ever experienced, it was nothing like before, she was swimming in the midst of an ocean of pleasure, lost completely, she could barely hear Emily's excited shrieks, but she was sure afterwards that she heard the word "squirting".

When the wave of ecstasy finally subsided, Jenna opened her eyes and saw the shocked faces of John and Emily, she was worried for a second that someone might have seen her, but there was still no one around, and she was sure that she was quiet anyways.

That's when Jenna followed the two's gaze and looked down, she saw a small puddle on the edge of the lawn chair that looked remarkably fresh, it certainly wasn't there when she sat down.

And it finally hit Jenna, she had squirted for the first time in her life, and it felt amazing, she couldn't even bring herself to tense up anymore, and that revelation was followed by another realization; John had it all on his phone, her first squirting orgasm caught on tape.

It was over, whatever superiority she felt against John, it was long gone, he had seen her most embarrassing moments just as she had seen his, and it kinda felt good.

Though John didn't know it, he had felt a similar sensation, as if he was free from a place he'd been trapped in for the longest time, a single win that refreshed his view, for the first time in what seems like forever, he remembered why he had this obsession with strip games.

"Can I go back inside now?" Jenna asked, hoping there were no more strings attached to this performance.

"Uh, sure." Emily was taken aback by what happened, not that she had any more hoops for Jenna to jump through, if anything, she felt like she'd embarrassed Jenna enough by now, she had her fill of fun with the girl.

Jenna's legs were so shaky John felt that he had to help her walk back into the house, and Jenna was more than happy to take the arm and shoulder he offered her, in her head she couldn't get into the house fast enough, now that the glow from the orgasm was beginning to fade.

Finally back inside, Jenna managed to stagger uneasily with John's help all the way to the couch in the living room before her legs finally gave out as she essentially collapsed on top of it; it wasn't just the orgasm that left her powerless, it was the sheer tension from masturbating outside and even squirting like that, she could barely believe what had happened just now if not for the warm glow that spread over her skin and the insanely beating heart in her chest.

Streaking all that long ago was not this terrifying... It was not this exciting.

Jenna's brain had gotten snagged on that last point, and she tried her best to push it away, thankfully, John and Emily didn't leave her much room to be alone with her thoughts, as soon as they saw her regain her bearings, they approached her again:

"That was definitely a sight to behold." Emily piped up, the knowing grin on her face almost irritated Jenna now, not that she could react properly, she was still extremely devoid of energy.

"You probably need a little pick me up," John, sounding a bit more concerned and sympathetic, began walking out of the living room "I'll get you something to drink, then we'll see about getting lunch."

Jenna only then realized that it was nearly noon, half the day just flew by as she spent it naked, tending to every whim John and Emily could conjure up, and subsequently realized that she still had yet another half to the day.

John reappeared with a soda in his hand, he handed it over, the cold metal can felt almost painful even in her hand, a sensory overload as a result of her very exciting day.

Then came a deafeningly loud knock from the front door, at least, it sounded deafening to Jenna, maybe this was also a symptom of her oversensitivity, she couldn't tell.

"That's probably the pizza guy." Emily said, looking at the clock hanging on the living room wall, Jenna nodded.

It took Jenna a few seconds to realize that Emily and John were staring at her expectantly, and a few seconds more to realize what they wanted her to do.

"... No!" Jenna gasped, they couldn't be serious, could they?

But Emily and John didn't reply, their faces contorted into that smug grin that Jenna had learned to hate throughout the entire day.

They wanted her to answer the door, naked as she was, after all that she's been through worrying if someone had seen her naked today.

"And that's not all," Emily spoke up, yet again she wanted to place more hurdles in front of what was already an impossibly humiliating task for Jenna, her shoulders sinking "After you pay them, you'll offer them a lap dance, and you'll give them one if they accept it."

"If they don't, you offer them a commemorative picture." John stepped in with another condition, which sunk Jenna's shoulders even further.

Jenna's face went pale, Emily wanted her to rub her body against a complete stranger, it wasn't as bad as before, having to bring herself to orgasm out where someone might see her, but the fact that she knew for certain that she was going to be seen naked by a complete stranger somewhat made all that worrying pointless; she was going to be seen no matter what.

There was another round of knocking at the door, and the two once again looked expectantly at Jenna, waiting for her to follow the order, she sighed, her shoulders drooping slightly in defeat as she got up and walked to the door.

The eyes of the young man carrying the pizza box could not get wider, Jenna thanked her lucky stars that he was too old to be the same age as her, thus he would not recognize her, that saving grace did not however lessen her shame at standing naked and slightly hunched over in front of him.

"U-um... P-pizza delivery?" The statement came out as a puzzled question "For a ms. Jenna Baxter?"

Of course they gave him her full name, Jenna had half a mind to tell him that he'd gotten the wrong house, but she just sighed and nodded her head.

"That'll be two large pizzas for 15.99$..." Brian, the young man whose name was written on his shirt tag, could not take his eyes off Jenna's perfectly formed breasts, even as Jenna handed him the money and took the pizza away from him "will that be all?"

"Actually yes, I lost a bet and part of it was that I had to offer a lap dance to the pizza guy..." Jenna was hoping beyond hope that he would refuse, considering how intently and shamelessly he was staring at her breasts, was not looking like such a strong hope "So... Would you?"

"Um..." Brian's eyes finally came unstuck from Jenna's breasts, it looked as if he was processing what was being offered to him, wondering if he actually heard her correctly "I, uh... Sorry, it's against company policy."

"Oh... Okay, I also have to ask if you want to take a picture."Jenna's heart sank lower than her shoulders when Brian accepted, he pulled out his phone and prepared to take a picture, Jenna held the pizza boxes just below her breasts, giving him a clear, full frontal shot.

As Brian left, Jenna was celebrating on the inside, thanking him for his hesitance; it was quite clear from the lack of disappointment and panic on his face that there was no such policy, Brian said goodbye and Jenna finally closed the door, her heart barely remaining confined within her chest.

Grabbing the boxes and heading back to her friends, she was met with a slightly sarcastic round of applause.

"Too bad about that lap dance, I was probably looking forward to it more than him." Emily jerked her thumb to the window behind her.

"Maybe I should call him back, see if he'd be more into it with you." Jenna fired back, she was finally getting a grip on what just happened and she didn't imagine that there would be anything that could still phase her.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure you're more his type anyway." Emily leaned forward and grabbed a pizza box from Jenna, opening it and staring at it with unconcealed hunger "besides, all this fun has worked up an appetite."

"Same for me, let's eat." John agreed, and so they did, focusing their attention on the fresh, piping hot pizza.

Strangely enough, Jenna would swear to this day that this pizza was the best pizza she ever had.

"I'm gonna miss this..." After a few minutes of silent eating, Emily sighed wistfully, John and Jenna looked at her before feeling the gloom brought on by the idea that this may be the last strip game they play together.

"And just when it was starting to get fun." John smirked, he didn't hesitate to milk this situation for as much as he could, Jenna was content with sticking her tongue out at him.

Once the three were done eating, Jenna was surprised to find herself aroused, she turned to John:

"So, are you guys out of ideas yet? Or am I still in for more?" Jenna asked, after having her picture taken by a complete stranger and getting some food in her, she had calmed down a considerable bit,

"I'm mostly tapped for ideas." John declared, looking over at Emily to see if she had anything left she wanted Jenna to do.

"I'm okay with what we've had you do so far." Emily relented, she was fine with letting Jenna catch a break, besides, she seemed to have opened up to the idea, so teasing her would no longer be as fun as it was.

"Then I'd like to make an offer," Jenna proposed, her eyes still locked on John "Let me off the hook early, and I'll give John one last 'reward'."

"Um..." Was all that John could say, he once again looked towards Emily for counsel, who once again stepped in with her opinion:

"What do I get out of it?" Emily asked, the smirk returning to her face as she figures out yet another thing to heap on top of Jenna.

"Um..." Jenna was taken aback, she didn't really know how to answer this, even though she probably would have if she wasn't the naked one.