Strip Game Addicts Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could always just join us." John suggested.

"That doesn't sound too bad, actually." Emily stood up and undid her shorts, pushing them down and revealing a cleanly shaven pussy "on your back, Jenna."

Jenna gulped and complied, she lay back on the living room floor and watched Emily's pussy descend over her face.

"Time for desert." Emily quipped as she smothered Jenna's face with her pussy, and could immediately feel Jenna's tongue brush against her labia, and soon it began lapping against her exposed clit.

John knelt down by Jenna's open legs, and asked out loud:

"Hey Jenna, I'm gonna stick it in raw." he called out, and he could hear a muffled "Huh?" coming from her pre-occupied mouth.

Noting the exchange, Emily lifted her pelvis off of Jenna's face, who immediately gasped for air, once she caught her breath, she simply replied:

"Okay, it's fine." she replied, breathlessly.

Jenna had tempted John with the promise of fucking her raw many times to get him to play, he didn't really need the persuasion all that much, but it certainly helped make him come around faster, of course, he could never manage to win, most often thanks to her stacking the odds in her favor.

Now the shoe was on the other foot, and John was surprised to find her still agreeing to it, he'd always imagined that she was simply yanking his chain, and was pretty happy to find out that she wasn't.

He was happier to plunge his bare cock into her, but that was a different matter altogether.

His first thrust elicited a moan from Jenna, one that clearly pleased Emily since she moaned and ground her pussy harder against Jenna's mouth, John started to move slowly, picking up speed more and more, and soon enough he was pounding her full force, lost in the sensation of her slick loins.

Emily was also enjoying herself to no end, her hips swayed with the rhythm of John's thrusts, giving the motion a needed bit of force and enhancing the feeling, he could tell that Emily was close to orgasm and redoubled his efforts, Jenna was practically screaming into Emily's pussy, she was no longer able to focus on giving the mounted girl's pussy proper attention, her tongue merely gliding along the pussy and clit, but whatever was lost in technique was made up for with intensity, and it didn't take long from there to bring Emily to an orgasm, her juices flowing into Jenna's open mouth.

Emily half collapsed as she got off of Jenna's face, still getting pounded by John's hard cock, Jenna beginning to moan and gasp as soon as she could get a solid breath of air once Emily got off.

John stopped, he told Jenna to get on her hands and knees, which she did with a bit of difficulty since John didn't remove his dick entirely until she began shifting, once on all fours, John re-inserted himself back into Jenna's gushing insides and resumed his pounding.

By this point, Jenna was losing track of time, place and everything else in between, she only barely managed to notice Emily, now recovered from her orgasm, was now brandishing a cell phone and recording the scene as Jenna slowly approached her own climax, still getting fucked like she'd never been fucked in her entire life.

"Hey... Give me... Tits bouncing." Jenna thought she heard through the haze of her thickening veil of pleasure, and suddenly, she found herself being pulled back into a sitting position, getting bounced up and down John's thick shaft, everything exposed to the camera in front of her, for some reason, Emily's evil grin only brought her closer to orgasm.

That's when John's Orgasm hit, he shot his hot spunk inside Jenna's, who in turn felt her pleasure hit critical mass, she arched her back and let out a scream in devastating pleasure, her whole body shaking then going limp, sliding off of the now flaccid cock. Hot, white cum oozing out of her pulsating pussy.

"I think this was the most fun I've had in years." Emily seemed as out of breath as John and Jenna were, reviewing the footage she just captured.

"Yeah, same here." John gasped for breath, leaning back on his arms and looking down at a blissfully collapsed Jenna.

She didn't say anything, but Jenna knew that no other orgasm could compare to anything she felt this day, she didn't want to say it, but she figured John and Emily knew anyways,

After resting for about an hour, Jenna making sure to get herself cleaned up and clothed, she jumped at the chance to go home, barely managing to achieve eye contact with the two a couple of times, and blushing heavily whenever she did so with John, neither him nor Emily believing the shy maiden Jenna had suddenly morphed into.

Only a few minutes passed when the still bottomless Emily turned to the still naked John, she looked down at his recovered cock, and smiled.

"Hey John, how many times did Jenna Cum?" Emily asked, lifting her hand up and showing three fingers.

"... Three?" He guessed, and Emily nodded, still smiling.

Grabbing the shirt from the bottom and whipping it off in one swift motion, Emily approached the quickly growing John.

"Correct." she lifted two fingers this time "How many times did I cum?"

"Two." John caught on, and repeated the answer.

"Also correct, I have to do a forfeit now." She pushed John down onto the couch and straddled his bare cock "Ready for round two?"

"Yeah." John answered.

"Three in a row." Emily said as she lowered herself onto John's ready member.

------------------------------------

John looked out at the quad from his dorm room, it was about two months since the game with Jenna and Emily, the prior moving to an out of state university, it was a pretty good one, given she was a pretty good student, but it was still sad not having her around.

Emily was still around, in the same university as him, theirs wasn't a bad one either, so there were plenty of new people around, new opportunities to be found.

At least, that's what John thought, when it's just him and Emily, they tended to simplify the games quite a bit, or even skip the it entirely, they needed at least three people to make it interesting.

Suddenly a screech came from the far side of the quad, he saw a girl running across it, she had long, blonde hair, smallish but perky breasts and a cute little tush that bounced as she ran.

Only then did the reason he knew most of those things register in John's brain.

She was completely naked.