Strip-Off - Vengeance! Pt. 01

Story Info
This season's unique contestants are introduced.
2.6k words
3.93
5.3k
9

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The showroom was absolutely packed that evening. Rumors were flying around that this would be the final Strip-Off, meaning that for some, it would be their last chance to get to see some of that sexy, sexy action in person. Many of the audience were sad to see the show go- they immensely enjoyed it, both as a sexually stimulating performance and an entertaining variety show. But, at the same time, they were incredibly excited- in more ways than one. Arrow noticed this excitement as they walked onstage, prompting wild cheers from the crowd.

Arrow bowed, tipping their top hat and giving a wave at the adoring crowd. "Hello, hello pervert degenerates! Today is a grand event, an extraordinary event- the one, the only, Strip Off: Season Three!"

The crowd's cheers rose as a banner depicting contestants from the first two seasons dropped down, with the following words printed on it: "Strip-Off: The Final Season!"

The applause quieted down, and Arrow continued. "Now, as I'm sure some of you know, this will be the final season of Strip-Off. As fun as these games are for ALL of us, I only have so many ideas for games, ya know? I'm thinking of doing something different with my life now. I've always wanted to be a performer, you know! An actor, a singer, a dancer!" They twirled around happily, their coat swirling around them, the glittery surface scattering light all over the room.

Arrow stopped mid twirl. "Ah, but of course, it's not like it's all over just yet! We have a LOT more sexiness in store! Let's introduce our contestants! First off, a familiar face- Maya Tauros!"

The audience cheered and hooted as Maya, clad in the show's signature high-tech full body suit, walked out on stage. Maya was a dark-skinned woman with a somewhat large build and a large bosom to match. She shyly waved towards the crowd.

Arrow walked up and held the mic out to her. "So! Tell us your name, age, occupation, and a bit about why you're on the show!"

Maya blushed. "I'm Maya Tauros, I'm 25, I'm a florist, and, uhhh... I'm on this season of Strip-Off as a punishment from the LAST season..."

Arrow clicked a remote. Immediately, up on the screen, various videos of Maya being humiliated from the past week were displayed. Enema going up her ass, cum and piss splattering on her face, people writing "BITCH" on her with marker...

Maya covered her face. "Do you, uhm... HAVE to show them that...?"

Arrow laughed. "Oh come on, they've seen it all already. Where did that spunky attitude from Season Two go?"

Maya sighed. "I... I don't know, I just never really... realized I was a woman until... all of my womanhood was put on display for the world to see..."

Arrow nodded. "Fair enough! Next up, a new face: Samantha Rey!"

A fairly average-looking woman stepped out onto the stage next- a brown-haired woman wearing round glasses, with decent body curves and average assets. She smiled awkwardly and waved at the crowd.

Arrow held out the mic again: "Name, age, occupation, and why you're here."

Samantha spoke up. "I'm Sam. Uh, well, Samantha, but everyone calls me Sam. 23 years old. I'm... a temp worker working in data entry."

Arrow raised their eyebrows. "Gosh, lady! Your job is a tad lackluster compared to a few others I could think of, huh?"

Sam shrugged. "It pays the bills. I don't mind the tedium- I get to come home to my boyfriend, after all."

Arrow clapped their hands. "Ah, love- it can heal even the scars caused by the tedium of repeating a boring task over and over again. What are you doing here though? No offense, but you don't exactly seem like the type of person to be on a porn show!"

Sam shrugged again. "I... I guess the job DID get a little boring, and I wanted to spice things up with my boyfriend a bit, so, this seemed like a pretty solid way to do it. And, well, cash never hurts, I guess, but that's a given?"

Arrow nodded. "Respectable, respectable. An ordinary lady stepping out of her comfort zone- now THAT takes guts! Next up, is the much-respected Doctor Kyrie Faulk!"

The doctor walked in confidently, pushing her sharp-looking glasses up the bridge of her nose. She was tall and somewhat lanky, but still graceful and sexy in her own way. She had black hair with a greenish tinge at the bottom, and she was wearing a lab coat over her suit, making her look a bit tacky.

Arrow sighed. "We talked about this, Doc. You can't wear anything besides your suit during the game."

The doc paused, and dramatically flung off her coat, drawing cheers from the audience. She raised the mic to her mouth ("What the- when the heck did she snatch it from me?") and shouted out- "I am the esteemed Doctor Kyrie Faulk, an expert in neurology and sociology! I am honored to be a contestant on this show. I am twenty-seven, and I'm here to pursue my ultimate passion- RESEARCH!"

Arrow clapped. "Such a dynamic entrance! Certainly, you have enough flair to rival my own, Doc. But what, exactly, are you researching?"

Kyrie's eyes gleamed with excitement. "You see, I was instructing a class of college students as a guest lecturer on the structure of the human mind as it relates to the structure of our social hierarchies, when one of them interrupted me- 'Pffft, what would a virgin nerd like you know about society?' The professor silenced them, of course- that sort of criticism was seen as rude."

Arrow nodded. "Certainly, one must never insult one's teacher so personally."

Kyrie pointed at nowhere in particular. "Aha! But see, that is where you and I differ, my friend! What seems like an insult to you, is an inspiration to me! For you see, a researcher must take any criticism, any idea, any ridiculous and boorish comment and turn it into NEW KNOWLEDGE! I am, indeed, a virgin AND a nerd- and I realized how through much of my research I had been neglecting the most basic function of humankind... SEX! So, I decided that I must experience the most outlandish, the most diverse, the most INCREDIBLY MIND-BENDING SEX KNOWN TO MANKIND in order to learn what sex TRULY means to the human mind! Oh, and of course, I'll need to have some vanilla sex, too, as a control group."

Maya pointed something out. "Isn't it bad practice for a scientist to run tests on themselves? That sort of biases the results, no?"

Kyrie grinned. "Yes, which is why I'll be observing all of you very closely as well. Oh, yes, I'll watch you OH so veeeerrrrry closely..."

Arrow laughed. "What a character, eh, folks? Let's see how enthusiastic she is with a bit less polymer covering her, ehem, biological facilities! Next contestant: Hina Marina!"

Hina trotted out onto the stage- she was pretty short, and had little to no breasts. She had a cute, perky butt that was pronounced by the form-fitting suit. With her purple hair and grey eyes, she was quite the abnormal sight. She grinned. "Hi, everyone! I'm Hina! Let's all have fun together, okay?"

Arrow held up their hands. "Whoa, whoa, Hina, hold on. How old are you? I'm a pervert, not a pedophile."

Hina laughed. "I'm 18, silly. Today is my birthday! I'm going to be going to college next year, and I'm here 'cause I wanted to have a bit of naughty fun with my last few months before heading off!"

Arrow narrowed their eyes. "Hmmm... Well... I DID check her ID, and it seems like she just never had a growth spurt. And she IS technically 18. Still, though, I feel like some of those anime show creators that put lewd scenes of lolis everywhere and claim that those kids are 18.

Hina straightened up a bit. "Okay, okay, look, I just like acting like a kid sometimes. It's fun, you know? And that tends to make me look a bit younger than I really am." Just by changing her posture a bit, she seemed a bit taller, a bit more serious, and definitely mature enough to be 18.

Arrow sighed in relief. "Oh, good. Yeah, I keep forgetting how short people can be, even adults! Now, our fifth contestant- Tanya Aravich!"

Tanya was an intimidating-looking woman with long, red hair. Her skin seemed to be positively blinding with how bright and healthy it looked, and her eyes were bold and highlighted by eyeshadow. In fact, she was wearing heavy makeup all over her face, making her radiate beauty and presence. She swayed her sizable hips as she walked, showing off her gorgeous curves and perfectly sculpted breasts.

Arrow handed her the mic. "I'm Tanya Aravich- but you can just call me 'Mistress'. I'm 22, and I run a BDSM club for all sorts of dirty, DIRTY people..." She licked her lips seductively, causing many in the audience to cheer.

Arrow nodded. "They call you the Wax Queen, right? I don't think THAT kind of title needs any explanation. I also think it's fairly obvious why you're here, no?"

Tanya laughed. "I want to force a couple of cute girls into submission, of course!"

The audience cheered, and some of the contestants visibly gulped. She really was an intimidating woman.

Arrow smiled. "And last but not least, our most unique contestant yet. Everyone give a warm welcome to Rook Bishop!"

The audience fell silent for a few seconds as this woman walked on stage. She wasn't like the other contestants- she didn't look like them, at least. She had long, brown hair, falling down over her lanky body. She had no breasts, no curves- none at all. The eyes of the crowd swept down her body, towards her crotch...

...where there was a noticeable bulge.

The poor woman didn't even get a word of introduction in before the crowd went into an uproar. It was mostly confusion, wondering if either this was a mistake or intentional. Some were cheering, some were protesting. Overall, it was a very hectic atmosphere.

Arrow shouted into the mic. "SILENCE!"

The crowd fell silent.

Arrow walked up to Rook, whose mixed emotions were plain to see. "Rook, I'll say this again- this show might be very hard for you to participate in. I promise you, I'll try to make it fair and comfortable for you- this show is for ALL women to compete and show off their charm, after all, and you have every right to that. But I have to warn you, your body may be exposed to the crowd... You can always back out, but-"

Rook's eyes grew determined. "Hand me the mic, please."

Arrow smiled, handing Rook the mic. "I am Rook Bishop- I came up with the name myself. I'm twenty-three, I haven't had puberty, I'm a virgin, and I have a penis, as you can obviously see..." Rook shifted about uncomfortably. "I was labeled male at birth. I had all the male body parts, I had all the male chromosomes, but... I'm a girl. A transexual woman."

Rook smiled. "I... I'm on this show because I want to show the world that I am a woman. And I want to earn enough money to have the most complete, most modern surgery that's available to confirm my gender. Although I'm a bit afraid... I can't miss this chance. I am a woman, too, and Arrow helped me realize that."

One of the men in the audience shouted out. "Bullshit! That's a man! You'll never be a real woman!"

Rook's eye twitched, but she kept smiling, her facade having been perfected after thousands upon thousands of similar comments. She knew that this would happen, but she was willing to accept that for the chance to fulfill her dream.

Arrow, on the other hand, was having none of it. Arrow turned towards the man in the audience and pointed at him.

"You. Say that again. To my face. I DARE you."

Arrow's voice was suddenly a lot more intimidating. Arrow usually raised their own voice, to ensure that they were androgynous. They preferred being percieved as non-binary. But in situations like this, Arrow tended to drop the lighter, higher-pitched tone. The entire audience couldn't help but see them as masculine- their voice implied that, like Rook, they had been born with male body parts.

The heckler stood up, a bit less sure of himself. "I said that Rook will never be a REAL man-"

Arrow clicked the remote, and an ear piercing "BZZZZZT!" rang out throughout the hall. It was a sound that every quiz show participant dreaded- the sound of a wrong answer. Arrow glared at him. "Yeah, wrong answer. I think you need to go outside and learn a bit more about what gender REALLY means. Security!"

Two very buff looking security guards came and took the man away.

Arrow looked over the crowd, seemingly returning to their normal self. "Now then. If anyone ELSE has any objections, please just keep them to yourself, and leave."

A few people got up and left.

Arrow shook their head, sighing. "Oh, come on! Really now... girls can have penises too, you know? Some of the most beautiful penises I've ever seen belong to women! Anyways, the rules."

Arrow clicked the remote, and brought up a diagram of the suit. "These suits have five segments- the arms, the legs, the midriff, the top, and the bottom. Losing challenges causes these suit parts to fall off, in that order- and the contestant will be forced to spend all their time between episodes walking around with however much clothing is remaining on their bodies. There are five rounds- some challenges will be team based, some will be free-for-all. But at the end of the day, the more suit pieces you have, the more money you make."

Arrow continued. "You all get a reward of ten thousand dollars for just making it to the end, suit pieces are $100k each, and there are special prizes/punishments for both the sluttiest and the most modest contestant on the show- chances to earn more money at the cost of utter humiliation!"

Arrow smiled. "And like last time, there are special punishments for those who lose clothing while naked..."

Arrow paused. "Oh, yes! There will be a VERY special FINAL reward if ALL CONTESTANTS are naked at the end of the game, with NO special punishments at all! Of course, that would require working together, and in such a brutal and cutthroat game, who would ever want to do that?"

Rook raised her hand. "...what if someone were to, say, make use of one of my triggers? Take advantage of my gender dysphoria, or insult my body in a malicious way, or call me a man, or..."

Arrow smoldered with fury. "I will hunt them down. I will find them, I will kidnap them, I will tie them to a chair, I will strap a vibrator to their crotch, and I will FORCE them to watch porn of traps, trans women, and genderfluid furries worshiping feet until nothing else turns them on! Mwaha! Mwaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Maya whispered to Sam: "Remind me to NEVER mess with Arrow. Or with Rook, for that matter."

Sam whispered back: "Just treat Rook like any other girl and you'll be fine. I'm pretty sure that's how this should work, right...? Let's just try to not step on any toes, here."

Arrow regained their composure. "Now, this Strip-Off will be very unpredictable, even scary, I must admit. It can't be easy for these contestants to stand here and risk their dignity. But I'm sure that with your positive support and emotion, EVERY contestant here will have the courage and confidence to show off their sexy, sexy bodies freely to the world! Make sure you cheer them on- Rook especially, yes, but these women ALL deserve your encouragement, your cheers, your lustful stares! Now then... let the games BEGIN!"