Strip Poker While Husband Sleeps

Story Info
Wife fucks husband's friends at home poker game.
4.4k words
4.23
105.4k
198
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah a bet is a bet!" my friend Steve said to my wife.

I was awoken from my sleep.

I was laying face down.

My face was buried in the black leather couch of my game room.

I could see a faint light coming through the pillows and my arms covering my face. It was coming from the poker table.

I forgot it was poker night, and man was I hammered!

Coming out of the fog I began to concentrate to see the figures at the poker table.

Squinting my left eye, I finally focused enough to see my wife and 3 of my best friends playing a hand of poker.

Ah - that's right. It was poker night, I thought.

I was now remembering losing a bunch of money, and taking 10 shots in less than a minute.

What the hell was I thinking.

What time was it even. Why were they still playing.

I focused closer.

Looking back at the poker table through my small hole, I quickly noticed that my friends were all shirtless, in their boxers, and my wife was in nothing but a pair of her sexy lingerie.

Holy shit, I thought. Were they playing strip poker?!

But why was she wearing sexy lingerie?

"You heard the guy, Jen. A bet is a bet!" said my friend John loudly.

My wife was fuming inside.

She reluctantly began to take her shirt off.

As she did she began to expose her naked tits for all my friends to see.

The sexy lingerie she was wearing was a white silky material with pink designs.

I could not stop staring at my wife.

She looked over at the couch. I continued pretending like I was passed out.

Was she really taking her bra off in front of my friends, knowing I was sleeping on the couch less than 20ft away?

Well, I wasn't sleeping. I was fake sleeping now.

There was no way they could see me peaking from under my arm and pillow.

As she looked over, she began to make a sigh.

I am not sure if she felt bad that she was doing this with my friends (while I was right there) or if she was just mad that I lost $1,000 in poker, got super drunk, and passed out.

She looked around in front of her to each of the guys.

All of them were staring at her huge tits. They were hard to miss.

She began to reach down for her shorts on the floor from within her seat, not wanting to stand up without putting them on as she was only in a thong.

"Well, it was fun guys." she said to the group.

"Wait wait wait!" said Steve. "I will give you half of your chips back if you take your top off?"

My wife gave a shocked look, as if she couldn't believe his nerve.

"Half my chips?" she asked.

There was a long pause. My wife turned towards me on the couch and stared.

"Ok fine."

She reach her hands back, and unclasped her bra from her chest.

Her huge naked tits were now exposed to all of my friends.

Steve licked his lips as he admired my wife's perfect tits. He looked like he would give anything to suck them and maul them with his hands.

They played another hand, and Steve won again. The crowd went wild!

Jen was sad, and began to reach down for her shorts.

"I will give you half of these chips back if you walk to the kitchen and back slowly, and then play this next hand sitting on Jeff's lap." Steve grinned and said.

She gave a nervous smile. She was very drunk, she began thinking about what Steve was asking.

Would she really show off her almost naked body in front of my closest friends?

"I think I should probably just cut my losses here." she said.

With that, Jeff spoke up: "I knew you were too afraid to face me again after I hit that flush" he taunted.

She got an evil look in her eyes. Then she dropped her pants and stood up lunging towards him.

"You wouldn't even be close if your lucky ass wasn't getting cards on the river every time" she said.

"Now kiss my lucky ass, and deal the next hand"

Jen moved out from the table slightly.

She was standing in a room with 3 of her husbands best friends. All she was wearing was a small white thong. She began walking towards the kitchen about 20 ft away.

She knew all of the guys were staring at her ass and watching it jiggle with every step she took.

I was watching it from my spot on the couch. Her ass looked delicious.

As she returned, her tits bounced up and down slowly as she walked briskly back to the table.

She was getting super horny.

The thought of her husband's friends staring at her almost naked ass and naked tits was turning her on.

Did they want to fuck her?

Of course they did. She thought.

Any man would. Especially with a body like hers. But she was their friends wife. And each of them was married, except Jeff. Off limits.

Jen then got up out of her seat and scooted over one seat in front of Jeff's legs before plopping down into his lap.

Jeff was sitting in just his boxers, and as soon as she sat down, she felt something hard between his legs press against her ass.

Jeff was sporting a huge boner.

His dick is huge, she thought.

She began moving around on his lap as she stacked her chips and prepared for the next hand.

When she lifted up to reach for her cards, Jeff repositioned himself and when Jen sat back down she sat down firmly onto his cock, rubbing up against her most private area.

"Ohhhh." She said.

Jeff smiled.

He does have a big cock, she thought.

Jeff began to slowly rock Jen back and forth on his lap.

She wanted to stop moving, but Jeff kept her going, and she knew she had to focus on the game and not what Jeff was doing.

She looked over at me seeming pleased I was still sleeping.

Jen then started visibly grinding on Jeff's big dick. Steve notices.

After a few minutes of that, Jen loses another hand.

The guys were looking around with big smirks on their faces.

My wife looked super nervous.

"She can have half chips one last time if she sits on his lap for a hand." Steve said.

The guys were staring at my wife.

She looked down at the chips then smiled.

"Ok just one hand." my wife said in a sexy voice.

Jen then walked over to Steve's lap, and sat down. She yelped!

Steve hard cock was out of his boxers and rubbing against her ass. She glared down at him.

"What, are you getting too distracted to actually win a hand?" Steve taunted her.

She smiled an evil grin, and looked forward.

"Deal the cards." she said.

Steve had a huge cock. Even bigger than Jeff's.

She immediately felt a fire between her legs.

Steve began moving his legs in a constant motion back and forth.

Jen bounced up and down slightly, while trying to see the cards on the table.

She could tell he was getting into it.

The flop came out and Steve adjusted so his cock was pressed right up against Jens panty covered pussy.

As his motion continued, she was basically dry humping his naked cock.

She let out a slight moan and accidentally knocked over a beer bottle as the head of his cock brushed against her mound, pushing the fabric of her thong into her opening.

He scooted back until his head was basically over her shoulders and he had an amazing top down view of her hard nipples and tits.

"I know you are doing this on purpose to beat me" she said.

Jens body had taken over and she was subconsciously grinding her pussy down the length of Steve's hard cock.

She loved the feeling, especially when the big head rubbed against her the thin material covering her pussy.

She looked at her husband. Was this cheating?

She wasn't having sex. She was almost naked.

She was sure her husband wouldn't be thrilled about his friends seeing her nice tits and her ass in a thong, but it was all just a little drunken fun at this point.

And she was trying to win the money.

Steve saw Jen looking towards the couch once more. She was making sure her husband was still passed out.

Jens POV

She looked around the room, John and Jeff were staring at her from around the poker table. Jeff was directly across from her. His gaze never left her tits. John was staring as well, he continued to slam drinks back and get even more drunk.

Steve felt her thrusting harder down, and watched as she began covering her tits with one arm while continuing to play.

She noticed the guys all had at least one hand below the table reaching towards their laps.

Are they holding their dicks?

She looked as her husbands friends staring in lust as her boobs were now bouncing to the rhythm of her hips.

What perverts, she thought.

She began talking to them.

"So boys, do you think Todd would be happy that you are playing cards with his wife so late."

"I don't think he would mind." Said John.

"Oh, what about that you are playing strip poker with his wife?" she exclaimed.

"Ah, I don't think he cares much about that. It's all part of the game." John said.

"Oh yeah. Do you think he would like it if he knew I took off my bra in front of you guys and showed you my tits while he was passed out?"

She continued moving back and forth on Steve's Dick. She was going to cum soon if she didn't stop.

She readjusted on him until he was back on the top of her ass cheeks, and tried hard to focus on the river card.

"Just so you know, I am not giving you any other chances to get back in this game." Steve said.

She looked back at him.

"Oh really? She said.

"Yeah really, and it is $1000 is going to be mine after this hand." said Steve.

He moved his left hand onto Jens upper leg, and wrapped his hand around it seeing if she would do anything.

She laughed seeing this was his way of trying to intimidate her.

There was $500 on the table. They were waiting for one more card. Jen had a straight but there could be a flush.

She had an idea.

She leaned her neck back towards Steve's, saying how tired she was.

Then with her right hand, she grabbed his cock and began moving it against her ass.

She then whispered something into his ear.

"Steve baby. I've always wanted to feel this big cock."

She was moving her hand up and down his shaft as she rubbed her neck back into his.

"Do you want me to let go or keep going?" She whispered.

"Keep going" he said.

"But I am your best friends wife" she said jerking him harder.

"Keep going" he said.

"Then tell me, and don't lie" she said.

She stopped and squeezed the tip of his cock with her fingers.

"Do you have the fucking flush?"

Steve paused for a moment.

"No I don't." he said.

"Well what do you have." she said.

" I have an Ace and a 3" Steve said in a whisper.

She sighed, and began moving her hand up and down his dick even faster than before.

She used her other hand to grab rub his balls as she continued to stroke up and down.

"Well I have a straight and I suggest you go all in right now Mr. , and that way I will win the game, and we can put an end to this madness."

She had him right where she wanted.

He probably could hardly keep from blowing his load. She slowed her stroking.

POV HUSBAND

I had the perfect side voyeur view of my Wife and my friend. She had been grinding her ass hard up and down on his naked dick. Right there during the poker game with my other 3 friends watching.

Who were by now all rubbing their cocks through their boxers pretending to focus on the game.

She was a fucking slut.

"Now why would I do that." He said.

She began stroking faster and rubbing his cock against her ass cheeks.

"Because I am a veryyyy convincing opponent." she said.

And with that she lifted her ass until her pussy was grinding on Steve's Dick again.

She looked to see that I husband still sleeping on the couch passed out.

All of his friends were watching her and Steve play the last hand. She was holding her cards in her right hand, not showing them to Steve.

With her other hand, she reached down between her legs and peeled her thong to the side exposing her naked Pussy lips.

She started to slide up and down on the length of his dick.

Jeff's cock became wet with her juices but she began slowing down her movement.

"So Steve. Are you going to go all in or what." She stopped moving entirely.

"Let me just put these clothes back on." she said.

"NO! Don't" said Steve.

"And Why is that?" my wife said.

"I think I might want to go all in." said Steve, like a zombie.

"Oh really?" Jen asked rubbing her naked pussy slowly back and forth on Steve's hard dick.

Steve then showed her the cards.

She smiled at him seductively

"Well what are you waiting for big boy?" she teased.

Steve looked at his friends. He looked at Jen. She began seductively grinding her naked pussy up and down on his manhood. She could sense he was on the verge of breaking.

"Oh man" Jeff let out a half moan.

He reached his left arm around her until it was grabbing her tit. He groped it smiling.

Jen let out a gasp.

"I'm all in!" He exclaimed, before slamming his cards down on the table.

He then moved both of his hands to Jen's tits, pinching her nipples between his fingers.

"Ohhh" Jen moaned.

That was so fucking hot.

She looked around at the other guys. They were all staring at her in lust.

It made her super horny.

But she needed to focus on the game.

She was so determined to win back the money, and she was about to do it.

Excited, she began rocking back and forth on Steve even faster now, basically giving Steve a naked lap dance while on his lap.

"I have a straight! Show me the money" she said, and leaned forward to slap her cards down.

Steve watched Jen lower her pussy carefully to find the shaft of his cock, and he took this opportunity to slip the head right into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Steve said.

Her pussy was soaking wet and engulfed the half the length of Steve's 8 inch monster.

Steve was in heaven fucking my wife!

I watched as Jen's pussy was and slowly bouncing up and down on his dick

"Steve what are you doing!" She said.

They were maintaining a nice fucking rhythm.

"I'm not doing anything. You are bouncing your tight pussy around my Dick." he said.

"No I'm not Steve. You are fucking me! You are fucking my tight pussy!" said my wife.

"No, what the fuck!" Steve said.

Steve stopped thrusting his hips.

Sure enough, Jen was bouncing up and down, subconsciously, fucking him good.

"If I am fucking you, why are you the one grinding your pussy down on my dick?"

My slutty cheating wife! I couldn't take it anymore.

I snuck my hand down to my cock, and began jerking it as slowly as I could.

I watched as my wife continued grinding her ass and fucking my friend.

Steve grabbed Jens tits pulling her back into him as her hips continued to grind.

He whispered in her ear, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I've always wanted to fuck you. he said.

My wife let out a moan.

"You have been teasing me all night." he said.

"No" she exclaimed.

He pinched her nipple with his fingers.

You got what you wanted, now I'm going to take what I have always wanted." he said.

"No Steve, we have to stop" she said.

He licked her neck and around her ear while rubbing her hard nipples.

She turned her head to look at him, her eyes full of lust.

They were only a few inches away, and then she grabbed the back of his head and began making out with him.

Their tongues swirled as Jen continued fucking him energetically.

They made out like wild animals, before Steve broke the kiss, pushed his hand into Jens back until she was leaning forward with her tits on the poker table.

She continued grinding on his cock.

He moved back in his chair and admired Jens big toned ass grinding on his dick bending forward.

She felt like such a slut.

Her one hand was bracing her body on the poker table.

Steve began groping and smacking her ass with his hands.

He began fucking Jen harder watching her pussy grip his cock from behind.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes! Your cock is huge Steve. Oh fuck me!" she said.

Jen was moaning now.

Things were getting so hot and heavy between them they almost forgot about the others.

Jen looked up to see all 3 guys standing on the other side of the table stroking their dicks in their hands.

"Holy shit. Fuck!" she said as she looked at the 3 cocks of her husbands friends.

John's was thick. Jeff's long. And Steve had maybe the sexiest cock of them all, which was inside her tight pussy.

"What the fuck. Guys. What are you doing? You guys are jerking off to your friends wife?" she said.

Steve had begun spreading her ass from behind as he fucked her.

She looked up at the guys.

"Oh fuck! This is so fucking hot. I can't even help it. Look at all of your hard cocks."

"You naughty boys all jerking your dicks to your friends wife"

Steve couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe Jen, his friends hot busty wife, who everyone wanted to fuck, was bent over fucking his cock, in her own damn kitchen.

He couldn't stop staring at her pussy gripping on his dick and her sexy big ass open and on display for him.

His best friends wife. Mommy of 2. Total slut!

He spread her cheeks to get a better look at her asshole.

Before long he spit on his finger and started to play with her asshole. He stuck the tip into her.

Jen let out a moan.

"Oh fuck you naughty boy" she said.

Steve traced his finger along her asshole.

"Holy shit. That's so tight baby. Does Todd ever finger your sexy little ass, Jen?"

He slowed his fucking as he fully slid his middle finger into Jen's asshole.

"From how tight it is baby I bet not." He said.

He slapped her ass and pushed her forward on her stomach on the poker table in front of them.

He pushed her face down on the green felt and lifted her ass back in the perfect doggy position.

He grabbed her ass cheeks and gave them a big spank before he started fucking her very fast and hard. She was moaning!

"Jeff, get over her and give this slutty wife a cock to suck."

Oh fuck thats it! she said.

Jeff did. He walked over to the other end of the table and rubbed his tick cock head on and around her face. Jeff had a thick huge dick. She took him into her mouth and he moaned.

"Holy shit, Jen. You like that big dick?"

Jen bobbed her head back and forth on Jeff's big dick. She was sprawled out on all 4s on the poker table getting spit roasted by her husbands friends while he slept there on the couch.

This was so fucking hot she thought.

Jeff grabbed the back of her head with both of his hands and started to thrust his hips forward, fucking her mouth slowly.

"Thats it Jen. Let me fuck that slutty little mouth of yours. Todd always told me about how good the head is with you." Jeff said.

He began face-fucking her harder.

Steve was slamming her pussy from behind. Her ass making smacking noises against his balls.

Jen makes a noise and plops John cock out of her mouth. She must have needed a break.

Steve comes over and begins grabbing her tits from the side.

She looks up at him, smiles, and grabs his cock in her hand.

"Well don't you have a nice package here. I bet your girlfriend really likes getting fucked by this huge thing."

She was jerking him faster in her hand.

Jeff bent down, grabbed her chin, and began making out with her.

Their tongues swirled around like animals as they french kissed, open mouth, while Steve's hands held her in place.

She let out a small moan. Steve had stopped pumping and was now bent over behind her rear, eating her pussy from behind.

"Oh Shit Steve!, oh thats it, eat my pussy baby."

Jeff stood up and touched his cock to Jen's lips. She began sucking him. She was making loud gulp noises as she sucked his dick.

She jacked him off while licking the head and looked him in the eye.

"That's it. Give me some of this sweet pussy"

Jeff grabbed her and turned her around facing Steve and getting her on all fours on the table again.

He then gets up on the table and positions his big cock at her opening.

12