All Comments on 'Strip Poker While Husband Sleeps'

by JeremyJones91

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Who's on first?

As Abbott and Costello would say:

Who's on first? What's on second? I don't know's on third??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hahaha

Always funny to see the people who are really angry about these great stories. I guess they’re imagining being the husband and have been hurt before...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Don't write it from your perspective and then give us her thoughts.

lordoftheroselordoftherosealmost 3 years ago

Damn this story is hot! I hope you keep it up and give us new stories as hot as this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why stop there these guys aren't going to be embarrassed but after her married pussy all the time whether her husband's there or not... And that's the story!

GingerHotwifeandHubbyGingerHotwifeandHubby10 months ago

Good story but it could have been great if you'd taken more time to correct the grammar.

Still loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope they pumped their sperm into her got her knocked up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sexy little slut wife. Now, let her clean up then kick her cheating skank whore ass to the curb!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They need to make her airtight now

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Basic strip poker fantasy. Heck I have done this with my poker friends and their wives, one was my brother and sister-in-law. Story needs some good editing. He should get some revenge from their wives.

LJ7352LJ7352about 2 months ago

What had we dome? We wrote a story about a worth!ess cheating cunt and an even more worth!ess limp dicked asshole lettng his.so called.friends turn him into a a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous