All Comments on 'Strip Poker with the Twins'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kingbob69kingbob69almost 3 years ago

Excellent story... as usual.

XarthXarthalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Some commentary available at

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

Thanks for reading

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Great story! Really wonder how uncommon this is between twins.

Love your work really grateful that you are willing to share your wonderful talent.

Cheers

SAGE

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Excellent...

Have always enjoyed both the content & quality of your stories and this is no exception.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Xarth does a good job of resisting the all-too-common temptation of so many authors here of turning his characters into ravenous, porn-star nymphos. The thing I think was missing from this story was any sort of character development that I enjoy from the other stories - where I feel like the characters are relatable and I get a sense of the nature of their relationship BEFORE they get into indulging their incestuous desires. But, once the sex starts, Xarth does better than most in keeping it interesting, passionate and "realistic".

JZuCuadraJZuCuadraalmost 3 years ago

Something about this story just didn’t quite work for me, dunno if it was the fact they were already having sex before so there was none of that ‘discovery’ or something like that, but for me it just wasn’t it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda thinking Reese+Lise should have been the twins names, especially if this was gonna be a one-shot.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Reading a few other comments helped me. i felt this was an odd story for Xarth. Not bad, really, but different as it sort of jumps into the middle of a situation, without the usual character development and build up.As a result, I felt like someone tossed into a lake. I spent the first two pages learning who was who, and what was going on., rather than just reading and enjoying.

WesleyWPWesleyWPover 2 years ago

I was kind of expecting it to end with Mercer and Ella to say to Reese and Lise, "Goodnight Mom and dad!"

MosesHoesesMosesHoesesabout 2 years ago

Can‘t relate to all these guys in the comments. I think this is one of the greatest stories I‘ve ever read. Being thrown into the situatuon made it easer for me to let my imagination do the rest. The characters were interesting and relatable, especially Reese and Lise. I loved it

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

I want prequels. I want sequels. This is hot and I want more of the twins.

bluesbobluesboabout 1 year ago

I think swapping partners more often would have made the story more exciting — the twins just doing each got a little tedious in the end. But still a good and well-written tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Way below your usual quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...