Strip Poker with the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lise eventually beaned Mercer with the top off the bottle they were all drinking from. Mercer blinked and looked around, then retreated back to his spot.

"Was that a minute?" he asked.

"Well over, in fact," Lise said.

"Oh."

"It was nice though," Ella admitted.

"Yeah. We could all see that," Reese said with a roll of his eyes.

Lise gathered up the cards before either sibling could claim them. She ended up losing that hand, which made her question the wisdom of choosing to deal.

"Who you gonna play with?" Ella asked, carelessly swirling the last half of her shot around in its glass.

Lise looked at Ella, then Mercer, then finally at Reese who seemed like by far the safest choice. She arched an eyebrow. Reese bit his lip, nodded, and turned toward her.

Lise jerked Reese off for her allotted minute, giving the process much less single-mindedness than Mercer had shown for his sister. She quite enjoyed it though. It wasn't the first time she'd played with Reese in similar fashion, and she had to admit she quite liked having an excuse to do so again. Reese was equally happy with this particular result.

Then, of course, it was the twins being weird again. Somehow it didn't occur to either of them to just, like, play with Lise or Reese instead of each other. Ella lost and jerked Mercer off, tongue poking out the corner of her mouth in concentration as she moved her hand up and down his shaft. Mercer lost and fingered her right back, this time seeming to sneak his fingers inside her when he thought he could get away with it. Ella sure didn't stop him.

Both siblings took well over their alleged minute on every single turn. And it only kept getting more egregious.

"I think you're having too much fun with this," Ella said to Mercer, who was now fully finger banging her, along with rubbing her clit at the same time.

"I lost," he said. "I gotta do what I gotta do."

"Uh huh. Well maybe next time you have to lick me instead. How 'bout that?"

"You want me to lick your pussy? My sister's pussy?!"

"Ha, can't do it, can you?"

"Oh I totally could. You'd be the one freaking out about it."

Ella scoffed. "Whatever. Chicken."

"Am not! But when you lose, you're gonna have to... to..."

"What?" Ella asked. "Don't dare say it, do you?"

Mercer glared. "You have to suck my balls."

"Ah! You perv! Alright, you're on."

Lise and Reese watched as Ella dealt cards to herself and her brother, and subsequently lost.

"You think we should mention they didn't deal us in that time?" Reese asked softly.

"Nah," Lise said. "This is getting interesting."

"Interesting?"

"Ok, it was already that. Just... I dunno. It's pretty hot, actually."

"True. It is."

"And, like, we could just watch, you know?"

"Not like we're encouraging them. Not our fault."

"Exactly."

Lise slipped her hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit, even though she hadn't received a forfeit to do so. Reese emulated her and stroked his cock. The two of them relaxing, masturbating, and watching the twins get more and more out of control.

Ella had squirmed her face down low and between Mercer's legs. She sucked his balls into her mouth and lavished them with surprisingly tender affection. Mercer groaned as she suckled on him. His face was one of pure ecstasy, as though he'd forgotten that it was his sister latched on to his balls with her warm mouth and soft lips.

"Ok, my turn," Ella said, sitting back and wiping her mouth.

Mercer nodded and maneuvered between her legs. He stuck his tongue out and licked her pussy. Ella moaned and lay fully back on the floor, spreading her legs wide and giving him the best possible access she could.

"They didn't even draw cards that time," Reese hissed.

"I'm aware," Lise replied.

Lise moved her hand from her pussy to Reese's cock. Reese bemusedly let her play with him, then slipped his hand to her vacated pussy. They rubbed each other while watching Ella and Mercer get more incestuous by the minute.

Mercer lapped and sucked at Ella's pussy, making her coo in delight. At some arbitrary point he pulled away, and again presented his cock to his sister.

Ella dove onto him, licking and nuzzling at his cock without any instruction at all. Before long she took him in her mouth, giving her twin brother a full on blowjob. Since he'd just been eating her pussy, it only made sense, really.

Ella sucked and slobbered on Mercer's hard, precummy shaft until it was her turn to be licked again. This time Mercer experimented with sliding two fingers in her while paying oral attention mainly to her clit. She absolutely melted for him, even reaching out to caress his hair while he ate her, as though she'd forgotten entirely that it was her brother between her legs.

Inevitably, perhaps, Ella came on Mercer's tongue and fingers. She moaned loudly. Explosively even. She bucked and wiggled and held his face firmly to her pleasure-filled little pussy.

Lise stroked Reese hard and fast. She bit her lip and felt herself tingling as she watched Ella orgasm. Orgasming from her brother like that. Fuck it was hot.

Reese didn't quite know what to do. Lise was making him feel too good to concentrate properly on her. He felt it was a bit unfair that he needed to focus, and all she had to do was grip him firmly and keep stroking. Still, it was a pretty good deal. And the twins were keeping things super hot anyway.

"What are you gonna do, cum all over me now?" Ella asked loud enough that everyone could hear as she crawled back between Mercer's legs.

"Maybe. You just came pretty hard after all. And on your bro-ther's face and all."

"Shut up. That just happened. Not my fault."

"Uh huh. Well maybe it won't be my fault either."

Despite her words, Ella very clearly attacked Mercer with the intent of making him cum. She throated his cock with impressive skill, slobbering all over his shaft, and generally working him toward orgasm.

When Mercer came, it was all over Ella's face and tits. As though she'd intended it. Though the way she shrieked at the moment of taking her brother's cumshot suggested she'd merely timed things really badly. Or really well, depending on how one looked at it. It made a better show for their audience than if she'd just swallowed it all.

Either way, Ella pulled back after, fully streaked with cum over her face, neck, and boobies. She examined herself critically, the parts of her she could, poking and prodding at stray traces of cum.

"Well you made quite a mess just now," Ella said.

"Yeah," Mercer said happily. "I did."

"I'm all covered now. With your cum."

"Mmhm."

"What are Lise and Reese gonna think?"

As one, the twins turned to their housemates. Lise and Reese, however, were panting and coming down from orgasms of their own at that moment, and so didn't have anything particularly judgmental to say.

Ella and Mercer both just started giggling at the absurdity of the whole situation.

"Alright, you know what, we should go run around the house," Mercer said. "To cool off."

"Can't," Ella said. "I'm covered in your cum. As I believe I've mentioned."

"So? It's dark enough no one will see."

"You think?"

"Yep. Come on."

Ella took Mercer's hand and the two of them tore away, giggling maniacally as they went.

"There they go," Lise said.

"Yep," Reese agreed. "Thanks for the handjob just now. It was a good one."

"Same."

They waited and listened, and sure enough heard some shrieks and cheers from outside.

"The girls are still out," Reese said.

"Apparently so."

"Think they know those two are brother and sister?"

"Let's hope not. I don't want to have to field questions tomorrow about why they're running around naked together. Let alone if anyone spots all that cum on her."

"Fair."

Ella was first to dash back in and sit back in her spot, now out of breath and still laughing like crazy. Mercer was right behind her. He was already noticeably getting hard again, even after cumming so much on his sister.

"They totally noticed the cum, you jerk!" Ella said, though she was still laughing.

"Maybe it wasn't as dark out yet as I thought," Mercer admitted.

"Ugh. What are they gonna think of me?"

Mercer grinned. "That-"

"Don't answer that!"

"So... you two done then?" Reese asked hesitantly.

Ella turned and blinked slowly at him before comprehension dawned. "Oh, right, the game. Forgot about that. Sorry."

"It's ok. We can-"

But Ella was already turning back to the table and gathering cards. She shuffled a bit and dealt out another hand. It would have appeared she was taking things seriously, but her flushed, panting appearance and copious cum streaks made it hard to project any kind of gravitas.

"Loser has to make out with someone?" Mercer suggested.

Ella snorted. "Oh you wanna kiss now? You can kiss my ass more like."

"Harsh."

"You just showed me off to the whole world dripping in your cum!"

"Ok, like four or five people is not the whole world. And they probably didn't even notice the cum, really."

"They don't even really care that we're here, do they?" Reese whispered to Lise.

"I don't think so, no," Lise whispered back.

"How drunk do you think they are?"

"Don't know, but it's clearly past a tipping point. They just, like, only have eyes for each other."

"So I've noticed."

Reese technically lost, but as mentioned neither Ella or Mercer seemed to even realize they weren't the only ones playing. As such, when Mercer had a worse hand than Ella, she crowed triumphantly and turned around on hands and knees.

"Seriously?" Mercer asked.

"Told ya," Ella giggled. "Kiss. My. Ass."

Mercer shrugged and leaned in. He spread his sister's bum, then popped in and kissed her square on the butthole.

Ella's eyes widened, but then she pushed her ass back even closer to Mercer, dropping her upper body some to really present her bum to him.

Mercer kissed her butthole again, and again. Then pretense of kisses dropped and he stuck out his tongue to lick her.

Before long, Ella was moaning, face down on the floor with her ass wantonly in the air. Mercer licked and lapped at her, getting her bumhole all spitty, and essentially just eating his twin sister's ass.

"Should have seen this coming," Lise said.

"Yep." Reese tossed his cards back in the pile. "Wanna play a side game? Loser has to make out with the other?"

Lise gave him a look. "Kinda feels like the result is the same either way."

"Sure. But there's pride at stake. The principle of the thing."

"Ah, well as long as there's a principle."

Lise lost the hand and had to make out with Reese for a while. As she'd pointed out, it was essentially the same as him making out with her, but there was the principle of the thing, after all.

Ella, meanwhile, took her turn kissing Mercer's ass, and gradually just eating his butthole. The two swapped back and forth, getting sloppier and spittier with every pass on the other's asshole. The both of them had eyes shining with horniness again, as though their previous cums didn't count. This despite the evidence still all over Ella, who apparently hadn't considered just wiping herself off.

"Ok, that's it," Ella said. "I'm gonna get my strapon."

"What?" Mercer complained. "That's not right. We're only supposed to kiss!"

"You keep trying to stick a finger in my bum. I'm gonna stick something in you instead."

"I could do your butt."

"Ew. You're my brother. You can't fuck my butt."

"But-"

"Pegging's fine. It won't technically be me inside you."

Ella dashed off before Mercer could argue the point.

Lise and Reese were knocked out of their own personal world by the back and forth, however.

"Why does every game night end up like this?" Lise asked out loud.

"You mean with pegging?" Reese asked.

"I mean, not specifically that. But it does seem to cap things off way too often."

"I just wish those two wouldn't get so drunk they never remember this stuff the next day."

"I knooowww," Lise complained. "It's not fair that we have to remember that they always do this and, like, try and talk them out of it, but they just keep doing it."

"When they're drunk enough."

"Exactly."

"Like they want to do it anyway, but can't when they're sober."

"Well obviously. They're brother and sister! They shouldn't do it drunk either."

"I mean... they're twins though."

"So?"

"So I think it's a bit different with twins. There's that, like, special connection they have."

Lise giggled. "There's about to be a special connection, alright."

"Hehe, yeah."

"Wanna get out of here before Ella starts pounding Mercer's butt?"

"Kinda, yeah." Reese paused a moment. "We could go to my room. Maybe... maybe pretend you're my sister for a bit, if you want."

"Ah! More incest!"

"It's only pretend. It doesn't count."

"True." Lise chewed on it a moment. "I could put on a skirt and tight little top. Maybe some pigtails."

"Ooh. And no panties?"

"Ha, of course no panties, are you kidding?"

Reese kissed Lise. "Deal. Meet you in ten?"

"Maybe fifteen. Just be patient."

"Ok."

Lise and Reese tore off toward their respective rooms, all naked and horny and eager to escape the coming incest by delving into their own crucially pretend incest.

****

Mercer was just chilling on the couch when Ella returned carrying her strapon. She flounced into the room swinging her sex toy, much less cummy than when she left. She looked around, then pouted.

"Aw, they took off?" she said.

"Sure did," Mercer confirmed.

"Dang. Always right before we get to the good part."

Mercer snorted. "I don't know why you always think you're gonna get to fuck me in the butt. It's not happening."

"Well it might. A girl can dream."

Ella slipped onto the couch next to her brother. She still played with her strapon, fiddling with it in her hands.

"Keep dreaming, El."

Ella sighed. "Yeah. Maybe next time I should come back right away instead of leaving them time to escape. Shouldn't have taken time to clean up, I suppose."

"I halfway agree. You look so good all streaked with my cum."

"Ha, of course you'd think that."

"Did you wipe it off, or lick it up?"

Ella winked. "Wouldn't you like to know."

Mercer laughed softly. "Anyway, I think it all worked out better the way we did it." He grinned wide. "It was a really good one this time."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. The two of them were so drunk I don't think they even realized I was still right here listening. They just, like, made their little plans and ran off."

"Something good?"

"I'll say. Lise is getting changed into a 'little sister' outfit as we speak. Skirt and pigtails and everything."

"Ooh, nice. Lucky Reese."

"Mmhm."

The twins both took a moment to imagine the scene once Lise joined Reese in his room.

"They never seem to catch on that they're the ones doing all the drinking, do they?" Ella mused.

"Nope. It's kinda funny. I keep feeling like we're gonna blow it. But... I mean they're so damn into the incest fantasy once they let loose enough. I think maybe they don't even want to realize what's going on."

"Pity they have to be so drunk to give in."

"I know."

"I feel like we're taking advantage."

"Yeah, but it's not like we're making them drink or anything. And... shit, El, I just need to be able to not have to hide who we are sometimes."

Ella turned serious and nodded. "Oh I know. I'm right there with you." She dropped her strapon and swung herself around into Mercer's lap. "Drives me crazy not being able to be with you so much of the time," she said softly. "Not around our parents, friends, anyone we've lived with before..."

Mercer brushed Ella's lips with his thumb, just in case there was any lingering cum from earlier. There wasn't. She'd dealt with it one way or another.

He then kissed Ella, just softly, right on her cum-free, beautifully pouty lips. Ella kissed him right back as soon as he pulled away, unwilling to be done with the moment just yet. The second kiss lingered.

"You remember that first time?" Mercer asked. "When we actually did get too drunk and started making out?"

"Ha, yeah. And Lise and Reese both believed us when we said we didn't remember anything the next day."

"They must think we're hopeless alcoholics by now."

"Hehe, really though," Ella giggled. "Like how many times can we 'get drunk and not remember' before they clue in?"

"And they keep trying to stop us from doing something stupid again. Or at least they pretend to."

"If they didn't want to see us being all sexy together, they'd stop playing drinking games with us," Ella said firmly. "They're just in denial."

"Yeah. I feel kinda bad that they can't just admit it to themselves, really. They'd be such a cute couple. Especially with their little sibling roleplays they think we don't know about."

"Unf. I know. I want to see one of those sometime."

Mercer smiled and ran his hands up Ella's sides. He kissed her again, deeper this time, parting her lips with his tongue.

"Someday we'll all be able to do our own things without pretending," Mercer said wistfully. "Someday."

"Sure hope so." Ella put a hand on Mercer's cheek, then ran it up to tangle briefly in his hair. "I know I can't ever be with you in front of the whole world," she said quietly. "But some kind of relationship that wasn't just sneaking around all the time..."

Mercer took her hand and brought it to his mouth to kiss it. "I know, El. It's unfair. It really is. You're part of me. Always have been. And no one else understands."

Ella's eyes shone, going a bit teary. "I love it when you say that."

"It's true."

"I know. You're part of me, I'm part of you. Just how it is. Since we were born. I sometimes wonder if all twins feel that way, but... I don't think a lot of them probably do."

"Not the same way," Mercer said. "Can't possibly, or we'd have heard about more people like us by now."

Ella sighed. "Yeah. Just us against the world, huh?"

"Always has been."

Ella kissed her brother some more, fully making out with him on the couch. She got increasingly wiggly in his lap, to the point where her pussy made firmer and firmer contact with his cock. She gave in and just started grinding on him.

"I need you inside me," Ella said, meaning it absolutely.

"Good. Because I need to be inside you."

"My bro-ther."

"I love you, El. I need you."

"Unf. Jeez, just give me a sec."

"Take all the secs you want."

"Hehe, you goof."

Ella lifted herself on her knees, reaching down for Mercer's cock. Mercer took the opportunity to bury his face in her tits. Mostly nuzzling and kissing them, but also sucking on her nipple a bit as she was still positioning herself just so.

Ella lowered her hips, sliding down on Mercer's shaft. She was so damn wet from their evening's excessive foreplay. The foreplay they had to pretend was something else.

"I love you," Ella whispered, right into Mercer's ear.

"I love you," he said right back.

Mercer left Ella's boobies alone as she came back down to his lap. He found her lips again, kissing her with all the adoration he felt for her.

Ella took Mercer inside her, fully and completely. Nestling with her twin brother and becoming one as best they'd ever be able to. She pressed her forehead to his as though they could join minds as well.

"I want to feel what you feel," Ella said.

"You do. You know what I feel. Unless you mean you want to feel your pussy, because-"

"No, silly. You were right the first time."

Ella rocked her hips, grinding on Mercer's lap, now with him totally buried inside her. A sibling connection deeper than most would ever experience. But really only a physical expression of what they felt for each other every single day.

"You're perfect," Mercer said. "This is all so perfect."