Strip Poker with the Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pff. Same thing, basically," Lise said.

"No," Ella said, gazing deep into Mercer's eyes for a second. "I don't think it is."

Mercer blushed at the intensity of Ella's brief stare. "Nothing else on under the shirt though, right?" he asked.

"Of course not," Lise said with that same tone suggesting she was divulging well known facts. "Horny little sisters very rarely wear panties."

"... how do you possibly know this?" Mercer asked.

Lise hesitated and seemed to realize that she'd possibly been a little too self-assured. "Research?" she said in a small voice.

The twins stared at her, then smirked.

"You've been looking this stuff up, haven't you?" Ella said. "Incest porn and junk."

Lise covered her face with her hands. "Maybe," she mumbled.

"Naughty!"

"Mostly just like stories and things!" Lise insisted. "Porn vids just don't do it right."

"That's true, actually," Mercer admitted. "I could never really get into them that much."

Ella was grinning so wide. "You're sooo into this," she said to Lise. "This whole time."

"No! Not this whole time. Only since you two," Lise said. "All your fault. All of this. And you wouldn't even remember for such a long time what you were doing! So I... did research."

"You masturbated to pretend sibs doing it," Ella corrected.

"Well... whatever."

"Are we still playing or not?" Reese asked.

"Sure. Deal us again," Ella said. "Hope you get to do stuff to Lise. She's quite a horny little sister."

"Oh shush," Lise said. "Don't think I didn't see you stuffing your brother's cock down your throat just now."

Ella lost the next hand and was made to do a sexy dance for Mercer. She seemed quite content with the result.

Her dance was similar to the previous time she'd danced naked for him in front of everyone. This time with fewer inhibitions in the way. About halfway through the song she was fully grinding her pussy on his face, and only barely qualifying for actual dancing.

After that, Lise had to suck Reese's cock. The task was made much more interesting to watch by the way Lise played it up. She gave Reese some big, baleful eyes and acted all hesitant.

"I can't suck my bro-ther," Lise said in a small voice.

"Sure you can," Ella said, cozying herself up with Mercer to watch.

"But that's baaaddd."

"That's fun part," Mercer said, putting his arm around Ella and holding her comfortably.

Lise continued to be slow and hesitant about it, making absolutely delicious eye contact with Reese. Reese stroked her hair comfortingly as she got close, then gave her pigtail a gentle tug. The tug actually seemed to speed Lise up as she closed in on his cock.

It wasn't clear whether Lise realized her shirt was riding up as she lowered her face to her 'brother's' waiting erection. Her pussy and bum peeked out as she started sucking.

Lise's blowjob was a slow, loving affair. It lasted well beyond the minute long time she was meant to do it. That was pretty standard at this point. The poker forfeits were barely more than an excuse for being bad by now. More so than before, even.

Lise sat back afterward looking somewhat embarrassed. Probably more about her playacting than the sexual act itself. However, she continued to give Reese some sultry little sister eyes.

Mercer had to eat Ella's ass next, though with the stipulation that he not use his hands. The twins giggled as Mercer struggled to balance himself, as well as how he had to shove his face hard into Ella's bum to lick her, since he couldn't spread her ass cheeks at all. Ella didn't even help him out with that.

The real fun was Lise's next turn. She went off script a little, which no one minded once they realized what she was about. She sat on her knees, gazing intently at Reese, then opened her mouth and let her tongue stick out over her bottom lip. Reese caught on much faster than the siblings did, suggesting it wasn't the first time Lise and Reese had done this sort of thing.

Reese stood up pushed his cock into Lise's face, then grabbed hold of her pigtails. To Ella and Mercer's wide eyed entertainment, Reese proceeded to face fuck Lise, using her pigtails as handles. It seemed quite rough, with Lise gagging occasionally and drooling quite a lot, but she was also clearly enjoying it. Her hand was up under her shirt and rubbing her little pussy while getting her mouth and throat abused.

As the face fucking got harder and more urgent, Lise choked occasionally and was leaking spit down her front and quite a ridiculous rate. Neither gave up though, and Reese ended up cumming on Lise. He started in her mouth, then pulled back to streak her face with cum as well.

Lise sat still, though panting heavily, and made sure that she took every bit of the cumshot that was coming to her. She was a cummy, spitty mess afterward, but beamed at Reese so wide you could almost fail to notice all of that. Almost.

Lise masturbated more frantically in the aftermath, until Reese dropped down, pushed her over, and dove on her pussy with his mouth.

"Damn," Ella murmured. She and Mercer were still just sitting quiet. She stroked his cock for him while he fingered her pussy. "That seemed really fun. I want to try it."

"Don't see why we couldn't," Mercer said, just as intrigued.

"Yeah? Ok, cool." Ella stood up.

"Are you gonna go put pigtails in or-"

Mercer was interrupted as Ella took hold of his head and shoved her smooth, wet little pussy in his face. She rocked her hips, repeatedly pushing her pussy against him. Essentially fucking his face in a mirror to what Reese had done to Lise, except without any actual penetration.

Mercer rolled his eyes. "Oh ha... ha... that's a... funny one," he said in between Ella fully grinding her pussy over his mouth.

Ella giggled, finding it actually quite amusing. Though, as she kept doing it, Mercer got into it and did his best to lick her while she humped his face. Sometimes her pussy just slapped off his tongue again and again, but sometimes she'd leave it close enough to lick a bit.

Ella only lasted so long before she slowed down and let Mercer lick her properly, the way he was so damn good at. Her brother's tongue on her pussy and clit was an absolute joy, and she was such a horny little thing by this point.

Mercer made Ella cum. He savoured the process. The taste of her, the way she moaned and squirmed on his tongue. The way she softly said his name every now and then. Most of all he loved the moment of her cumming, and knowing the pleasure he'd brought to his beloved twin sister.

Ella gazed down at Mercer with sisterly adoration. "I need you inside me now," she said simply.

Mercer nodded and gave her an extra kiss on her pussy. "Lie down for me."

Ella nodded and lay down on the floor. She pulled her legs back and presented herself for her brother, offering her pussy as completely and wantonly as she could.

Mercer was on top of her almost before she'd finished positioning. He pressed against her, helping to pin her legs back. He kissed her firmly and deeply, sharing her sexy flavour that was all over his lips and tongue.

"I love you," Mercer said quietly, just for her.

Ella put a hand on his cheek, sending love through the soft touch. As they stared intimately at each other, Mercer slipped inside her pussy, connecting them physically in the way they craved and needed. Twins becoming one once again.

"Deeper," Ella begged.

"Alright. Just hold on a sec," Mercer said.

They both felt the familiar sense of peace and completeness as Mercer buried himself fully inside his sister. He pushed again, making sure it was as deep as he could go, then just stayed there for a moment. He and Ella kissed tenderly while they enjoyed the feeling.

Mercer slowly started fucking Ella, sliding in and out of her. He kissed her some more as he built up a rhythm, and felt up her boobies some too. She moaned at his caresses and tried to kiss him even deeper.

Lise and Reese watched the twins from their side of the room.

"I think they forgot we're here again," Reese whispered.

"Mmhm. Without even hardly any booze this time," Lise hissed back.

"Should we leave?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm watching. At least she's not pegging him this time."

"True. And... this is pretty damn hot."

"Mmhm."

Lise watched for another moment, then pushed Reese on his back. She lifted her shirt as she straddled him, making sure he could see her pussy as she lowered it to his cock.

Reese gazed at Lise with adoration that wasn't far off the looks the twins gave each other at times.

"God you're beautiful," he murmured.

Lise blushed even as she continued to take his cock inside her. "You like me being your sis-ter, huh?"

"It's nice."

"Mmhm."

Reese groaned as Lise engulfed his cock and gave her pussy a lovely squeeze. "You're quite a horny little sister."

Lise grinned and started riding Reese. "I know what my bro-ther needs."

Ella and Mercer were mostly oblivious to Lise and Reese for a while. All wrapped up in each other as they were. They eventually noticed how Lise was riding her 'big brother,' and glanced over from time to time, but still mostly focused on themselves.

Mercer pounded Ella's pussy while Lise rode Reese's cock. Sharing a room, glancing at each other, but mostly doing their own thing and enjoying what they each had.

Ella purred against Mercer's shoulder. "You're gonna cum in me, right?"

"Do I ever not?"

"Hehe, no. Just making sure though."

"You wanna do it in front of those two, don't you?"

"... maybe."

"You want to show off your bro-ther cumming in your pussy."

Ella gasped. "Well don't be lewd about it!"

"I think it's far too late to worry about that." Mercer kissed Ella softly. "I'm gonna cum in you," he promised.

Ella nodded happily and clutched him tighter. "Good."

Mercer panted as he kept fucking Ella, closer and more desperately with every moment. She whimpered and felt herself getting close right along with her brother. The two of them moaned as one as they tipped over and shared a twin orgasm, cumming together, Ella getting her pussy all messed again just the way she loved.

Mercer stayed inside Ella, but lay down on top of her, all cozy and nuzzling her boobies. She held him and petted his hair lovingly.

Lise and Reese were still going, but before long they too finished up and collapsed together.

"Did you get cummed in?" Ella asked.

Lise blinked and struggled to focus toward Ella. "I did," she admitted with a pretty blush.

"Nice, isn't it?"

"With a brother you mean?"

"Mmhm."

"Yeah. We're all kinda lucky like that, huh?"

Ella ruffled Mercer's hair. "We sure are."

****

More drinking games happened, of course. But they weren't nearly as needed as they were before. There was an understanding in the house. A shared acceptance between two couples. One pair of real siblings, the other pair only pretending.

The feelings in both cases were very real, however, as were frequent bouts of horniness. Those weren't going anywhere. Neither the sexy times, or the more subtle examples of love and tenderness.

Ella and Mercer felt extremely lucky. They could be themselves much more often than ever before. They could be together and love each other, the way they'd always needed.

They were more than twins. Always had been. Always would be.