Strip Sack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them returned with me to the line of scrimmage, this strange two-on-one where all three of us are naked as jaybirds. Hannah was to my right, and Scott stood immediately across from her, apparently planning to defend the receiver instead of the passer. Or perhaps he was thinking about something else.

I said, "Hike," and Hannah took a meandering route downfield, Scott right at her heels. I had all the time in the world, so I waited until they got situated before I lofted a pass in their direction. I aimed it off to Hannah's left so she'd have to take a few steps away from Scott, figuring it would give her a better chance to grab it.

Instead, Scott pushed toward her and the two of them made skin contact as they reached for the ball. The pass fell incomplete, and Scott and Hannah tumbled to the ground, him landing completely on top of her. If I thought there was skin contact before, there sure as hell was now.

"Sorry, Hannah," Scott said. "Are you OK?"

She took stock of herself, wiggled her limbs. "Yeah, I think so."

I walked over in their direction to make sure everyone survived. I sort of expected them to get up, but they stayed right where they were, Scott pressed firmly against her in the lawn, as they continued the conversation. "Anything sprained?" he asked.

"No."

"Any blood?"

"No."

"Anything scraped?"

She didn't respond to this one right away, but instead brought her arm back and twisted it around for a look. "I got a little scrape on my elbow. Nothing serious though. No blood."

"That's no good," Scott said. "Let me see."

He pulled his torso away from her and supported himself with his palms on the grass on either side of her. She held her arm in front of her with her elbow facing him. In this pose I couldn't help but notice how her elbow was framed between her bare breasts, and I'm sure this alignment didn't escape Scott's notice either.

He studied her elbow and said, "It's a little green. Grass, I guess. And a tiny scrape."

"Yeah, pretty tiny."

"I think you'll survive, though."

She said, "You can't be too careful about these things."

And then Scott said, "Let me kiss it for you."

At first I thought he was kidding. The last time anyone kissed Hannah's owie, she was about 6. But he wasn't kidding. He brought her arm up to his lips and gently grazed her elbow. He kissed it about five times in quick succession, in a little circle, and then said, "Did that make you feel better?"

"Yeah."

He held her arm between them, studied it. "How about the rest of your arm?"

I, for one, was confused. Was he asking if any other part of her arm was injured? But I may have been the only one confused. Hannah said, "Yeah," and he went to work kissing up and down her arm.

Between kisses he said, "Better?"

She said, "Mmm, yeah."

It had been a pretty normal conversation, but it was starting to not be normal. I was standing right next to them by now. I had one more down to play naked, so I wasn't making any move to get dressed. Instead I was transfixed by these two. It was our yard, it's not like they were out in public where anyone could see them, but still, I could see them. What did they think was going on? I kept quiet and just watched.

He proceeded to kiss her shoulder, shifting his body a little so he could reach. His technique was simple, just slowly and steadily peppering her with kisses, the sound unmistakable when his lips made contact with her skin. He wasn't prompting her with more questions, but even so she said, "Mmm," and "Yeah" frequently as he kissed her.

He moved to her neck, and this caused her to turn her head to give him better access. He reached up to move her hair out of the way, and at the same time his hand caressed her neck and her ear and the side of her head. At this she said, "Ooh." She was clearly enjoying his attention.

When he arrived at her lips, the pace changed completely. The first kiss was a quick peck, but the second time he gave her a deep, intense kiss that she eagerly returned. Her hands were behind his head now, pulling his face toward her as they intermingled first their lips and then their tongues.

The spectacle was so bizarre that I couldn't turn away. Let's face it, there were two sexy naked people mixing it up right in front of me. It started to seem like a porn video, except that it was my sister and my best friend in the starring roles. Even so, I was getting turned on watching them.

Their lips were still locked, but Scott's hand started to roam across Hannah's body, her neck, her shoulder, her midriff. He brought a hand up to her breast, cupped it like she had done earlier, and ran his finger across a nipple. She gasped audibly and arched her back in response.

I probably shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist kneeling down right next to them, so close that I could see the goosebumps rise on her skin when he passed his hand across it. I was so close I could hear the sliding of skin against skin at every point where they touched. I felt like I should say something, at least acknowledge my presence, but I couldn't imagine what.

Their lips separated and Scott dropped a hand between her legs, causing her to gasp again. He must have liked what he found, because as I watched I could see his hand shifting back and forth. I couldn't see the point of contact, but I had a pretty good idea what he was up to. The thought of him turning on my sister had me at full mast. If either of them glanced in my direction even for a split second they would see how hard they were making me without any attention on me whatsoever. My rational self knew I shouldn't be getting aroused by my sister, but my rational self wasn't in control just then.

I had an urge to grab my cock, but I forced myself not to because it would feel so weird to jack off in front of them. My hands started to feel gangly, like they didn't know what to do. I shook them around a little, and the motion must have caught the edge of Scott's peripheral vision.

He pulled his hand away from Hannah's pussy, grabbed my left hand and tugged my hand toward them. I had to shuffle forward on my knees to stay upright, but it was worth it. He carefully placed my hand on Hannah's slit instead of his.

Her arousal was immediately obvious. I felt the warm, sticky liquid ooze between my fingers as I tentatively felt her pussy. I had no idea whether Hannah knew it was my hand taking the place of Scott's, but how could she not? His hand was moving on to other parts of her body, and she had to know I was touching her. If she did, she didn't make even the slightest attempt to interrupt the proceedings.

I knew I should take my hand away and go. I was touching her where brothers aren't supposed to touch their sisters. But I couldn't go. I was transfixed to watch and hear and feel her getting turned on as I knelt there.

I let my fingers explore more widely, spreading my sister's fluids over her intricate folds. I ran my hand across her clit, gently once and then quickly in succession, making her body literally shiver. My hand moved lower and I felt my middle finger at the entrance to her tunnel. I knew my finger would slide right inside her, I was sure of it, and the feeling would be amazing. But somehow I kept from crossing this line, returning instead to her clit.

My attention was so focused that I barely noticed Scott repositioning himself. He moved away from me toward her head, and before I knew what to expect I was shocked to see his dick aimed right at Hannah's mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My Hannah! I had a perfect, unobstructed view as my sister opened her mouth and swallowed the tip of Scott's dick. They were motionless for a long while--it felt like 10 or 20 seconds--long enough that I stopped moving my fingers up and down her slit.

But then he started thrusting, very gently, not enough to gag her but enough that my hand on her pussy could feel the motion of her body. My view was maybe too close. I could see his shaft sink an inch or two in her mouth and then almost completely retract, glistening with her saliva. Her tongue slithered out of her mouth and snaked around his cock, making him grunt his approval. I could feel the change in her body as their oral started. Even though her mouth was pretty busy, she hummed with pleasure.

Scott repositioned himself again, kneeling on her right side. She sat up, and I moved my hand away from her pussy because I thought she would move too. She didn't, though. She turned her head toward Scott and plunged his cock in her mouth again. From this angle he could thrust deeper in her mouth, to his utmost approval. His hand dropped down to her breast, which he squeezed before running his thumb across her nipple.

By this point I was so aroused that drops of precum were trailing from the tip of my cock down to the grass. I stared at her mouth, amazed that she looked so practiced at giving him oral. He kept one hand on her breast but moved the other to the back of her head, encouraging her to take his cock in long, deep thrusts. The tip of his cock appeared as a bulge in her cheek when she had her head turned to a certain angle.

And then I felt a hand on my cock. It was so unexpected that I gave a startled full-body twitch. I tore my gaze away from Hannah's mouth to find that the hand was hers. She still had Scott in her mouth, same as before, not letting up a bit. But her free hand found my cock and started stroking it lightly. Not even stroking it, exactly, more like her whole body was quavering with Scott's thrusting, and she was imparting some of that movement to my rod.

I had no idea what this meant. She was busy with Scott's cock and didn't need another one. But she went out of her way to grab it, and she must have known what her touch would do to me. Yet again I felt a pang of guilt. This wasn't what I should have been doing with my sister. But then I felt her fingers glide along my shaft, sliding the thin skin over my erection. I couldn't move even if I'd wanted to. And I sure as hell didn't want to.

Her hand got bolder, stroking me in earnest, and I scooted up closer to her on the grass. She pulled her mouth off Scott's cock and turned to look at me. My cock was in her left hand and Scott's was in her right, and she was stroking each of us nice and slowly. I looked up at Scott's face. He was right there, even closer to me than if we'd been having a conversation. I'd never had an experience like this before, let alone with these two.

His eyes drew up to meet mine--perhaps he sensed me looking in his direction. I couldn't read what was going through his mind, which was unusual because we've known each other forever. And as I watched, he closed his eyes, tipped his head back, and hummed softly. She knew how to play his instrument.

I looked back at my sister and found her studying my cock, inspecting it from different angles, positioning it with her hand to see underneath and all around. I'm not bragging here, and I'd never even noticed this before, but my cock was definitely a little bigger than Scott's when we were both hard. She pointed it skyward and ran her hand all the way down, giving my balls a little squeeze at the end of the stroke.

I didn't think I could be any more shocked than I'd already been that day, but all the rest of the day's shocks were nothing compared to what it felt like when Hannah popped my cock in her mouth. I can't even begin to express what I felt at that moment. The sheer joy of the sexual stimulation, her lips and tongue directly on my shaft, was only part of it. I still felt like I was watching this strange real-world porn flick, but now the lead actress had grabbed my shaft in her mouth and had taken me, willingly, into the plot. And layered on top of that was the taboo of the actress being my sister, this sister who had just stripped naked for me and was now turned on like I never thought I'd see.

I moaned at regular intervals as she worked her lips up and down my shaft. The feeling was incredible. For a moment I forgot Scott was even there. It was just me and Hannah, our bodies in synch with each other, not like siblings but like lovers. As I watched I could see the tip of my shaft bulge against the inside of her cheek, just like I'd seen her do with Scott a minute before.

She bobbed her head completely away from my cock, then went back to Scott's. The slight breeze was a welcome chill on my wet, overheated member, but I knew I needed more of her attention. Hannah didn't disappoint. After a few slurps of Scott's meat, she was back to me for a few more slurps. She went back and forth between us six or eight times, leaving me disappointed every time she turned away from me and thrilled every time she turned back.

She was switching back and forth between us more and more quickly, just a quick plunge on each of us before moving away. And then I felt her hand on my lower back, urging me forward, even closer to her. Scott too was inching forward, and I figured her other hand must have been on his back.

When she had positioned us where she wanted, she brought her hands back to the action and carefully lined up both of our cocks right at her face level, then took us both in her mouth at the same time. Obviously she couldn't get as much in as before, just an inch or two, but it was enough. I felt Hannah's mouth and tongue against the tip of my shaft, but I also felt the heat of Scott's, something I'd never experienced before.

Hannah used her tongue to circle around both of us together, and as her lips squeezed down Scott and I just barely had some friction between us. She moaned her approval of this pose, and her intense pleasure was enough for me to set aside the weirdness of touching another guy's junk in such an intimate way. I had no idea my sister loved cock so much that she craved two in her mouth at once.

After a minute of this, Scott somehow stepped away from her mouth and she was back to devoting her full oral attention on my shaft. Her hands caressed my thighs and my balls, and I got a more complete picture of her considerable talents at giving a blowjob.

I was staring intently at her mouth, watching my shaft as it appeared and disappeared within her lips. But Scott caught my attention as he moved between her legs again. He saw me glance his way, and I watched him stroke his saliva-dampened shaft along her neglected slit. His touch caused her to moan again, and I felt the buzzing of her voice resonate between her lips.

She laid down on her back again, but she grabbed my cock and tugged it down with her. I bent my knees and rearranged myself, because I would have folded myself up any way I could at the prospect of staying in her mouth a little longer.

Scott was in the classic missionary position, letting the underside of his shaft slide up and down along her wet pussy. I knew how turned on she was, and I knew he must have wanted to fuck her. He said, "Hannah, do you mind if I--"

He didn't even finish the sentence before she bucked her butt off the grass and angled her body to pull him inside her, just like that. As I stared, his shaft plunged deep in her pussy, the two of them lovers at last. Her eyes closed and she let go of my cock as they consummated this act, but only for a few seconds. When Scott started pumping inside her, she pulled my cock back in her mouth and kept me good and damp.

Watching them fuck each other was almost as arousing as the feel of Hannah's tongue. Almost. Their bodies were moving together beautifully, and I was feeling her mouth thrust against my cock at the exact same moment that Scott thrust his shaft inside her. She was in ecstasy, apparently even more so as a spit roast than as a receptacle for our earlier double oral.

It wasn't very long until Scott said, "I'm gonna cum."

Hannah let go of me then and cried out, "Just one more minute, Scott, please?"

But he didn't slow down, and I could see his thrusts getting longer and deeper. In just a few seconds he let out a long wail, and I knew he had hit his peak. He was still buried inside her, shooting her full of his cream. She wriggled frantically, trying to get to her peak as well, but it looked like she didn't make it before he slowed to a halt. I couldn't blame Scott for finishing so quickly. The stimulation for both of us was absolutely intense.

Scott withdrew his shrinking cock from my sister's pussy and moved to her side, trying to keep sticky goo from dripping onto her body. Hannah was still wriggling with sexual energy, and she said, "Ryan, would you please--"

She stopped without finishing, but I knew just what she was asking. I was achingly aroused too, and I was thinking the same thing. But I had to be sure she meant it. "Hannah, this isn't right."

"Yes it is. It is exactly right."

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Please, Ryan. I'm so close."

I took Scott's place between her legs and saw his cum drooling out of her pussy as she thrashed in place. I tentatively poised my cock an inch from touching her labia. "One last chance to back out."

She said, "I need you. Right now."

I touched my cock to her lips, and at the contact she ground against me, coating my shaft with the creamy mixture emanating from her slit. Scott's thrusting had already widened the opening to her tunnel, and in a matter of seconds of thrashing with each other I felt my cock slide inside. At that moment I had to agree with Hannah. It felt exactly right to be fucking my sister right then. This sister with the incredibly sexy body and the fetish for taking two guys at once that I never in a million years would have guessed she had.

I felt the head of my penis probing her internal anatomy, every thrust bliss. Thinking about it rationally later, it should have felt outlandish for Scott to be sitting there watching me fuck my sister. But in the moment it felt like the most natural thing in the world. It felt even more fulfilling for him to be watching than if he weren't there. It felt like Scott and I were sharing this moment of intimacy with my sister just like we'd share an order of fries or a carton of lemonade. In a very different way, of course.

I moved my head in to get an up-close look at her nipple, which turned into grazing it with my lips and then tasting it. She whimpered when I kissed her. I was beginning to understand how much she loved that touch. As I was kissing her nipple, Scott moved his head in and grabbed the other nipple in his mouth. At this she was in nirvana. She put an arm around each of our heads and encouraged us, stimulated just then by tongues on two nipples and my cock pumping inside her.

With a hand under my chin, she encouraged my head up toward her face. I kissed her lips for the first time. Well, anyway, the first time as a very non-brotherly kiss. Her lips were active and intense, her mouth was open, and when she probed me with her tongue I probed her right back. It was a lovers' kiss, no question.

I knew this wasn't really her giving me this kiss. The sex was controlling her, making her do things she'd never otherwise do. For a split second I wondered what it would be like between us when the sex was over. Far from discouraging me, this thought only reminded me that I should enjoy the moment while I could, because you never know about the future.

Her legs lifted well off the grass, and I felt her body tighten and saw her eyes close. Scott noticed too, because he moved his head away from her breast and just watched. She crested a wave and arrived at her peak, moaning in time with the motions of our bodies. The sight and sound of her orgasm pushed me over the edge too, just a few seconds behind her. I pumped my cream into her and I knew it was mixing with Scott's and her own natural flavor.

I couldn't keep track of time as we rode the wave together. I closed my eyes and felt surges of energy radiate outward from my core to the tips of my fingers and toes, immersing my whole body in a feeling more intense than I'd ever experienced.