Strip Sack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually the climax ended for both of us. Momentum kept our motions going for a while, but slowly we came to a stop. Our loud and deep breathing was suddenly more audible than I'd expected. I opened my eyes and saw Scott looking right at me, still naked, with a grin on his face.

I smiled back at him, then turned my gaze to Hannah. I leaned forward to kiss her again and was overjoyed that she kissed me back just as eagerly as before. Our love was sealed with a kiss even when she wasn't under the spell of arousal.

When our lips parted, she said, "I love you, Ryan."

"I love you too, Hannah. You know I've always loved you."

Even before I finished talking, Scott moved in next to me, and she kissed him on the lips just as eagerly.

"I love you, Scott."

"I love you too, Hannah. You know I've always loved you."

All three of us smiled when Scott aped my words back again, and the smiles morphed into a laugh.

I disengaged my midsection from Hannah's with a little popping noise. As I might have predicted, a stream of white cream flowed out of her, and I wondered how much of it came from me and how much came from Scott.

Suffice to say that we played no more football that day. Our summary statistics were not so enviable: out of four downs from scrimmage, three of them were strip sacks, possibly a record even in the realm of backyard football. But as long as I live I'll never forget what happened after that fourth down.

-----------------------------

Later that day, Hannah had joined the throng of Black Friday shoppers, leaving Scott and me to watch football on TV. Once in a while one of us would complain about a dropped pass or a bad call. On one hand it seemed like a perfectly normal afternoon.

On the other hand, what had happened that morning was so unusual that I knew things would never be perfectly normal again. Or maybe, normal would forever feel different.

I started to think more closely about what had happened that morning. I remembered that Scott was already semi-hard when he stripped, quite a contrast to me. And after they fell on each other, he made it seem like kissing her elbow was the perfectly appropriate thing to do, but this wasn't really a normal response to an incomplete pass.

All this was swirling around in my mind for a few minutes. When a commercial came on I muted the TV and said, "Scott, did you deliberately let Hannah strip sack you?"

He turned to me and waited a beat before answering. "Oh? Why would you ask such a thing?"

"Kissing her elbow? Really?"

"She was pretty eager."

I said, "I know, but you're dodging the question: did you let her sack you?"

"How about this question: did Hannah deliberately let herself get strip sacked?"

"What? No, we both went at her on that play. She had no chance."

"All she had to do is hold the ball, Ryan. If she held the ball, none of this would have happened."

"She's not that kind of girl."

"Ryan, she had both our dicks in her mouth at the same time. You need to rethink what kind of girl your sister is."

I said, "Yeah, I still can't believe that happened."

"Me neither."

We sat quietly for another beat before I said, "Did you ever do something like that before?"

"No way," he said. "Usually she --"

He stopped and turned to me with big eyes, and I might have missed the word "usually" if not for his odd expression. I thought for a second and then said, "Wait, what do you mean, 'usually'?"

He said, "No, I just meant, you know, other, um --"

"Scott, are you saying you and Hannah have done this before?"

He sighed and turned to look back at the muted TV. "We decided not to tell you."

I was stunned into silence even though I suddenly had many questions. When did this start? Had they been in threesomes before? With other guys? Other women? And, more specifically, how much of what happened that morning had been planned?

After I recovered enough to speak, I said, "Jesus, Scott. I had no idea."

He said, "I didn't think so."

I started with an easy question, at least I thought it was easy. "So. Did you let her sack you?"

Scott said, "Let's just say: I need more practice at that play. Can we say, same time tomorrow?"