All Comments on 'Strip Searched in San Francisco'

by b7ffh1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tis was great welcome to Pelosi land heaven help us all, you didn't mention did the officers check her vaccine card?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Well, I guess this means I'm striking San Francisco off my tourism list! This stretches incredulity almost to the breaking point, but it was a nice story, and well written. 5*~~JB Edwards

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done. I love how they both consented to everything that they were told to do. Waiting on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me another story on this site, where school teacher is strip searched in front of son & his friends in public

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Of course the young fuckhead didn't know he was allowed to record everything the police did via his phone! The court case should set them up financially for years to come. Either that or he lobs a bomb through the front door of the station and blows the fuckers to pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story of how progressive California is. All wives should go for a visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope sorry it’s completely moronic, just too ridiculous to be erotic in anyway. If anything it’s a turn off, trying too hard. IF they had to do the search outdoors then they would have put screens up around the table and the attacker wouldn’t have been allowed near her. The whole thing is a joke, what happened to make you hate San Francisco this much? It would have been more believable if one of the many obviously dirty cops went to give the homeless guy money after the couple left.

Being strip searched has lots of potential for a very sexy story, this isn't remotely sexy. TBH I gave up reading it when they took her outside and asked to use the table 🙄

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just do another story about Kavitha. We've been asking you for over a year.

Make it about an encounter with her boss, her husband's boss or even Jamal and Jorge again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do one story of kavitha pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the idea if the young fuckhead husband video recording it on his phone. When the case is dismissed by the judge who is part of the same absurd system he can still make bank selling the video online. If the evidence clerk didn't beat him to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous