Strip Searched in San Francisco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the clock struck noon, and the office began to empty as the police officers headed outside for their lunch. I could see them sitting in the courtyard at the tables, eating.

Eventually, it was just the Captain and the two officers who had arrested my wife that were still in the office.

I thought about how this day had gone. Lauren and I should have been sitting in a nice restaurant enjoying our meal at this time. Instead, my wife was going through the most humiliating moment of her life.

Then I heard the Captain's radio crackle.

"Captain Sutter, would you mind coming to room 3. I need to ask you something?"

The captain got up and went to room 3. She just threw the door of the room wide open, and went in, not bothering to close it.

I was shocked by what I saw.

Lauren was standing at the far end of room 3, facing the entrance with her hands clasped on top of her head.

And she was completely naked except for her facemask and panties.

In front of her and a little to the side, there was a cardboard box with her clothes in it.

Near the entrance, I could see the Sergeant and the Captain conversing in low tones. I could hear them talking, but could not make out what they were saying.

They seemed unconcerned that my wife was exposed to whomever happened to be in the line of sight of Room 3.

I looked around. I was thankful that almost everyone had already gone outside for lunch. I saw the two officers who had arrested Lauren, sitting at their desk. I was happy that although they could see that the door was open from where they were sitting, they were not able to see into the room where my wife was standing exposed.

Just as I was thinking that, they looked up and noticed that the door was open. They got up and casually wandered over to the open door, and stood there talking with Captain Sutter and Sergeant McDonnell, all the while casually ogling my topless wife.

I heard Sergeant McDonnell give an order to my wife, though I could not make out what the words were.

As I was watching, Lauren slowly walked towards the assembled police at the entrance. She then turned around and held out her hands behind her.

The Sergeant took out his handcuffs and handcuffed my wife's hands behind her back.

This was too much. I got up out of my chair and walked over to where they were.

"What is going on? Why are you handcuffing my wife?" I demanded.

The captain spoke.

"Please sir, calm down."

"As you are aware, the city of San Francisco has a very strict indoor masking ordinance. What you probably don't know is that it is actually written to require that all body cavities that could harbor coronavirus be covered. This, of course, includes the mouth and nose, but also includes the vagina and rectum."

"Because of this ordinance, we were not able to have your wife remove her mask or her panties in the police station for her strip search."

"Which is why we must take her outside now to be able to complete her search."

I was in shock.

She must have seen my expression.

"Normally, we would do these types of invasive searches with utmost regard for privacy. However, these are not normal times. The Covid pandemic has claimed millions of lives, and is a threat to overwhelm our hospitals. Therefore, we must all do everything that we can to combat it, even if we have to go against established norms. In the grand scheme of things, some exposure and embarrassment due to a temporary loss of privacy is a small price to pay for fighting this pandemic," she said with an air of finality.

During the time she had been talking to me, the other officers had escorted my mostly naked wife to the door of the police station.

"We will be just outside," Sergeant McDonnell informed me, gesturing to the courtyard. "You can come outside and observe if you wish," he said, as he opened the door, and impelled my wife through it and into the bright San Francisco outdoors.

I quickly followed them outside as well.

My wife blinked in the bright sunlight and blushed deeply as her tits were revealed in broad daylight for the first time in her life.

The courtyard was full of police officers and DMV workers eating their lunch. In addition, there were still people waiting in line at the door of the DMV office.

They all instantly focused on the mostly naked woman before them.

I could see my wife's hands straining against the handcuffs, desperately wanting to cover her exposed breasts, but the handcuffs were to tight and too strong and held her hands securely behind her.

Sergeant McDonnel led my wife a few steps away from the building.

"Now that we are outside, let's finish your disrobing," he said.

He stood in front of her and quickly removed her facemask.

Then he knelt down in front of her, and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of her panties.

"Please don't," my wife pleaded softly, but to no avail, as the Sergeant, slowly and steadily pulled her panties all the way down to her feet.

"Please step out of your panties, ma'am," he ordered as he had my wife lift up one foot and then the other.

"Please hold on to these, as we will need these in order to go back inside," he told me as he handed me Lauren's facemask and panties.

I took them and stared at my wife.

She was coming undone. She was taking short, quick breaths, and tears were running down her face. She was desperately trying to cover herself with her hands, straining against the handcuffs, but to no avail.

I could also see her trying to cross her thighs to try to hide her genitals. However, because of the shape and dimensions of her lips and because her thighs were so skinny, her large, puffy, dark pink inner lips could clearly be seen by everyone thrusting out obscenely from between her thighs.

The captain looked at my wife.

"Sergeant, it looks like the strip-search of the suspect is clean so far. But she is looking very nervous, like she is trying to hide something. Please proceed with the body cavity search!" she ordered, handing the captain a pair of gloves.

The Sergeant, put on the gloves, and then took out his flashlight.

"Please open your mouth wide," he told my wife.

When she opened her mouth, he shined his flashlight inside.

"I am going to feel inside your mouth," he told her as he put one of his huge gloved fingers inside.

My wife gagged a few times as his finger thoroughly explored the inside of her mouth.

"I am now going to check your breasts for any drug implants," he told her as he took his finger out of her mouth.

He put one of his huge hands under her left breast. Her breast lay on his hand, looking small in comparison. He took his other hand and gently began pushing on her breast with his fingers. She blushed and squirmed as his fingers slowly made their way towards her long, thick, now hard, nipple. Once he reached her nipple, he took his time gently stroking and squeezing it, causing it to become even harder. He then repeat this for the other breast.

"Breasts are clean. Now to search your lower cavities," he said glancing at her exposed genitals.

I also looked down. To my surprise, I noticed that her inner lips were now even redder and appeared swollen. It seemed that she was getting turned on by the exposure and the groping of her breasts!

"We can use that table over there," he said pointing to a small metal table further down the courtyard, on the other side of the main group of tables. I noticed there seemed to be a man sitting on a chair, and sleeping with his upper body resting on the table.

To get there, we had to walk through the middle of all the police officers and DMV workers eating their lunches at the main group of tables.

As we walked by, they grinned and ogled the closeup view of her breasts and pussy, and as we passed them, I noticed them staring at Lauren's ass.

When we got to the table, the Sergeant roused the sleeping man, "Sir, sir, do you mind if we use this table?"

The man who was sleeping with his face away from us, sat up and looked towards us.

It was Mark. The homeless man who had punched Lauren!

Seeing my naked wife, a large grin broke out on his face.

I saw his eyes crawl over her exposed body, starting at her face and slowly working their way down.

"What do you need this table for?" he asked.

"We need her to bend over it, so we can search her vagina and rectum?"

"You going to finger her cunt and asshole!" Mark asked excitedly.

The Sergeant nodded.

"Can we use the table?"

"Can I watch?"

"Sure, it is a public space and you have every right to be here," the Sergeant told Mark.

With a giant smile, Mark got up.

"Sure, go ahead," he said, gesturing to the table.

The Sergeant pushed my wife forward until the front of her thighs made contact with the table. Then he slowly pulled upward on her handcuffs, forcing my wife to bend down until her chest was resting on the cool metal table. Her bent over ass was fully exposed to both the people eating at the other tables, as well as the people in line at the DMV.

Lauren's face was turned to the side where I could see it, and saw a look of fear and humiliation.

"Move your feet as far apart as you can," the Sergeant ordered. Lauren shuffled her legs open a bit, but I think her embarrassment kept her from opening up us much as he wanted her to.

"More like this," he said, as he put his booted feet in between Lauren's feet and move them much further apart.

And even that wasn't exposed enough for him.

"Ma'am, use your hands to pull your bottom cheeks widely apart."

"What!" my wife asked.

"Pull your asscheeks apart," he repeated.

"If you don't want to do it, I sure Mark here would be happy to assist us," he commented.

Not wanting to give an excuse for Mark to touch her, my now sobbing wife, positioned her handcuffed hands and pulled her cheeks widely apart.

She was completely exposed!

Her dark pink asshole seemed to blink as it was exposed to the full sunlight for the first time in her life.

Her pussy lips hung down red and swollen, and now parted to reveal the dark pink of the entrance to her vagina.

The Sergeant quickly felt his pockets as if searching for something.

He turned to one of the officers that had arrested Lauren.

"I think I forgot the lubricant. Can you go inside and get it for me?" he asked.

As the officer left, I saw Lauren begin to relax her grip on her ass.

"Ma'am, please stay in position and keep your bottom spread open!" the Sergeant ordered noticing this.

My wife pulled her ass cheeks fully open again.

The office must have had trouble finding it, for he was gone a couple of minutes.

Finally he returned.

"Sorry, it seems we are out of the lubricant."

"Damn supply chain," the Sergeant muttered.

He glanced at Lauren's exposed and swollen pussy.

"I guess, we will use all natural lube, then," he quipped.

"Ma'am, I am going to start searching your vagina. First I will look, and then I will need to introduce one finger and then two fingers into your vagina," He informed my wife.

The Sergeant then kneeled behind my wife. He turned on the flashlight and put it in his mouth, freeing up both hands.

He then reached up with both hands, took hold Lauren's pussy lips and pulled them apart, fully exposing the entrance to her vagina.

I heard a gasp from the crowd, and my wife closed her eyes for a moment in shame, before looking back at me, her eyes begging me to do something.

I just sadly shook my head. There was nothing I could do.

He spent some time looking.

Then he took the flashlight out of his mouth and stood up.

He took his gloved index finger and gently began running it up and down her pussy lips.

I heard my wife take a sharp breath, as the finger slowly began to enter her.

He left the finger inside her and slowly began to move it around, letting Lauren get used to it.

Then he pulled out, and with his middle and index fingers began to gently tickle and spread my wife's pussy lips.

"Ah," My wife's mouth opened wide as he slowly began to enter her vagina with both fingers.

I saw her pussy stretch around his fingers as they slowly went deeper and deeper inside her.

Utter mortification was written across her face as she knew this intrusion was being witness by the assembled crowd of police officers, DMV workers, as well as the people in line for the DMV office, not to mention the homeless man who had punched her and started all this.

The Sergeant once his fingers were fully inside my wife, gave her a moment to get used to them, before he slowly started moving them around, as well as in and out a little.

As I watched my wife's face, I noticed the expression of mortification was slowly replaced with animal lust.

Her breathing had quicked, and I could see her subtly arching her back and pushing back against the invading fingers.

"If he keeps this up, she is going to cum," I thought.

He must have realized the same thing, for he abruptly withdrew his fingers.

My wife moaned in frustration, and I could see her gapped open pussy, spasming with desire.

A second later, I her grunt loudly as the Sergeants index finger, now soaked with my wife's fluids, entered her asshole.

Her asshole desperately tried to push the invading finger out but to no avail as the finger advanced inexorably deeper.

He spent a few minutes thoroughly exploring her bowels with his finger as he turned it around in a circle. He then pulled it out with a small plop.

"She is clean." he noted

"Ma'am, thank you for your cooperation, you can let go of your buttocks, stand up, and turn around.

My wife stood up and faced up, and the Sergeant went behind her and undid her handcuffs.

She just stood there, not even attempting to cover up.

I couldn't help but stare at her pussy.

It was sopping wet with some juices dripping onto her thigh.

Also her clit was now swollen and jutting out from its protective sheath.

Her chest was red and her nipples were the hardest I had ever seen them.

I don't know how long we both just stood there like that, before the Sergeant interrupted.

"Sir we are done, you can give her back her mask and panties."

That brought us both back to reality, and I quickly handed Lauren her panties which she put back on. She put back on her facemask, and covered her tits with her hands.

We followed the Sergeant and the Captain back inside and she went in by herself to Room 3 where her clothes were and shut the door.

A few minutes later she emerged fully dressed.

"We wish to thank you for your cooperation in this trying time of Covid. We apologize for any inconvenience," the Captain addressed my wife.

She gave my wife some papers to sign and told us we were free to go.

She even arranged for a police car to drop us back at our hotel.

What I did not realize is just how much this experience had changed my wife. But that is another story!

12