Stripped at a Strip Mall

Story Info
What a woman comes up with for a guy that likes to be naked.
1.2k words
4.28
3.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that long after Sue introduced me to her friend Don she asked me one day if I was up for another adventure. After the first one, I wasn't so sure. But, the idea was stuck in my mind and I found myself wondering what she had in mind.

"Only if you're ready for the adventure," she told me when I asked.

The next day, I relented and admitted that I was pumped about the idea. I told her that I'd trust her judgment.

"And, you'll go along with whatever I find for you to do?"

It was that word that got me. Whatever. But I eventually told her I agreed to go along with whatever she had in mind.

"Great!" she exclaimed, smiling and clapping her hands together. "Because I have a friend that I told all about you, and your love of being naked and how you wanted to try new places. She had a great idea."

That Saturday we were in the car and heading to P-town. While I wondered what she had in mind for me today, I sat silently contemplating the fun that lay ahead.

When we got to P-Town, we oddly went to a business address. It was to a cleaning service. Sue saw the look on my face as we parked.

Don't worry, my friend Holly manages the place. She works a part-time staff on the weekends and has paperwork and cleaning up to do before she goes home. I thought you might help.

We walked inside and Holly greeted us. Admittedly, I was a little taken aback by the situation. The place was in a small office area but it was on the side of a strip mall. The door and nearly the entire side of the building were glass with only blinds and some wording on the windows.

I stood there checking the place out while the girls made small talk. Then Sue and Holly took me back to the laundry room, where all the cleaning rags and uniforms get washed and put on shelves. They explained to me what I'd be doing for the afternoon, along with running the vacuum, dusting the office, and attending to any other chores Holly might need doing.

"O.K." I thought out loud.

"So is this when I give him the bag?" asked Holly.

Holly handed Sue a brown paper bag. Sue held it out in front of me as Holly went back to her desk.

"Come on, everything in here," ordered Sue.

I pulled my teeshirt over my head, slipped off my shorts, and was left there in just my running shoes.

"Good boy. I'm catching a movie. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Have fun."

With that, she was gone, and I was buck naked in an open business on a Saturday afternoon. I knew how to do laundry, and there was a radio to listen to, so I started on the chores the girls explained. The room was warm and I was starting to get thirsty. There were waters in the office fridge, so I went to the front to ask Holly if I could get one.

"Well, hello," she smiled.

"Mind if I grab a water?"

"Sure, help yourself."

Holly got up and came around to the fridge. She grabbed the water and handed it to me. As it took a sip, I noticed she was taking a lingering look at the half-erection I couldn't hide.

"This really does it for you, huh?"

I answered honestly, not expecting she was going to reach forward and feel how much it did for me herself. When she put her hand around my length, holding it snugly, I swear I could feel her pulling me closer.

"There," she smiled. "They always look better when they're at attention."

She went back to her desk to answer the phone. A little bit later, Holly came back and told me she wanted me to set out some water in the breakroom, and that she had some cupcakes in the fridge. I set the water out and went back to folding the towels, rags, and uniforms.

About twenty minutes passed and Holly came back into the laundry room. She had unbuttoned her top enough I could see her impressive cleavage. When I turned back around to finish the few towels I'd just taken out of the drier, Holly pressed herself against me grasping my ass with both hands.

"Somebody's been doing squats regularly," she commented.

"Twice a week," I half-joked.

"So, I'm having a staff thing in the break room. I want you to wait about five minutes and then bring in the cupcakes for the girls," she instructed.

"Really," I wondered.

Holly walked off with a pep in her step and disappeared into the breakroom area. The idea of there being more ladies sent an excited thrill through me that landed in my dick. I was hard as a rock now.

When it had been about five minutes I went to the refrigerator and gathered the cupcakes. I knocked on the door to the breakroom before walking in and making the rounds. As I did, the girls all sat in a state of shock and excitement.

"It may not be Chip and Dales but I did promise you all a fun surprise."

When I got to Holly and set her cupcake in front of her she thanked me and sent me on my way, but not before giving me a swat on the bottom. As I walked away, I noticed two of the girls fanning themselves and Holly had unbuttoned another button, showing more of her tits to me and the room.

After the girls left, Holly came to get me so I could dust around the desk area. She sat watching me closely, not getting any work done. When I got over to her desk, she asked me if it was true that I'd do anything I was asked.

"Yeah, that's sort of the trade off."

"Yummy," she wickedly replied.

With that, stood up in her chair and told me to get under her desk. As I walked over to her desk, Holly started raising her skirt up. When she pulled her panties off, I knew what it was she wanted.

I positioned myself beneath her desk as she sat and pushed her chair forward. When she spread her thighs I kissed my way up the inside of each before kissing her shaved pussy. Spreading her with my fingers, I stuck my tongue out and began to slowly lick her slit, stopping at the top to tease her already excited clit.

Holly began to moan in her chair, grabbing me by the head and pulling my mouth tighter against her. I was lapping at her pussy and sucking her clit for all I was worth. When I felt her chair start to tremble I knew she was close and sucked her puffy clit into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue.

"Oh...my...god!" she yelled.

Spent, she pulled me up against her and kissed me softly.

"Now, get that rug vacuumed. Sue will be back soon."

By the time Sue got back it was a little after nightfall. She knocked on the door until Holly let her in.

"You didn't do that again!"

"Sure I did, I can always buy him new clothes."

Some lucky person was going to find a nice pair of gym shorts and a Degeneration X teeshirt at Goodwill, and I was in for a long ride home.