Stripped of Her Rights Ch. 01

Story Info
Abby is groped and exposed publicly on the bus.
3.4k words
4.47
38.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,635 Followers

Abby hadn't left the house since the new bill had been passed into law. It was commonly being called the "Women Are Property Bill". All married women became the property of their husbands and all unmarried women over the age of 18 became communal property. It was designed to encourage young women to get married rather than live a youth of "debauchery". Nobody had expected the bill to pass. Until it had.

The law had been passed 3 days ago. Groups were already preparing legal cases to have it overturned but that would take months. Many people believed the law would largely be ignored. But Abby was still wary of going outside.

She was 18 now. She was single. That made her communal property. If she went outside then any man could legally do anything to her. And there was nothing she could do to defend herself.

But she had to get to school. For the time being, women were still allowed an education, although many commentators believed that would change soon. Women would be forced back into housewife roles. No education, no jobs, no freedoms. Abby was optimistic that wouldn't happen. It was too dystopian. That was just too oppressive for America, the land of the brave and free.

She opened the door and peeked outside. There wasn't anybody about and the street was pretty clear. She didn't have a car so she had to take the bus to school which meant a short walk to the bus stop. Abby told herself that if anything weird happened then she would simply turn around and run home. She was wearing sneakers for a hasty getaway if needed.

As Abby walked down the street, she felt uneasy. It was as if someone was watching her every move. She walked a little faster, the sound of her sneakers hitting the pavement echoing in the silent street. She saw a man across the street and tensed up. As he drew nearer he glanced in her direction but did nothing. He went on by without issue.

Abby sighed and shook her head at her own silliness. Just because a silly new law had been passed didn't mean the country was going to descend into chaos. By the time she reached the bus stop she'd passed several men without incident and she was feeling calm and relaxed again. America had not turned into some dystopian movie setting. Everything was still fine.

Abby waited at the bus stop for a few minutes before the bus arrived. It was crowded, and Abby had to stand as there were no empty seats. She took hold of one of the metal poles that ran from floor to ceiling and dropped her bag at her feet. It was a half-hour ride to her college so she hoped a seat opened up at the next stop.

Abby looked out the window, watching the world outside pass by. Her thoughts shifted to history class. The subject had always fascinated her and she couldn't wait to dive into today's lecture.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a hand brush across her backside. She quickly turned around, but the perpetrator had already disappeared. The small standing space was filled with people and it could have been any of them. It could even have been an accident. It was an accident, she told herself.

Then she saw a man staring right at her. The man's eyes were dark and intense. He was a tall, rakish man, with wiry arms and graying hair. A slight smile played at the corners of his lips. Abby quickly looked away, but she could feel his gaze lingering on her.

Abby's heart started racing as she realized that this wasn't just a misunderstanding. The man had groped her intentionally, and there was nothing she could do about it.

The bus jolted forward, causing Abby to stumble slightly. She felt a hand grip her waist to steady her. Looking up she saw the man from before staring back at her.

"Easy there," he said with a grin. "Don't want to fall."

"Thank you," Abby mumbled. She tried to step away from him, but his hand remained on her waist.

He reached down and took her left hand in his, lifting it up to examine it. "No ring?" he said.

"No," she said, shaking her head.

"But you are 18?" he asked.

Abby nodded and immediately realized her mistake. If she'd said she was 17 then the new law wouldn't have applied to her. She'd just told the man and everybody else on the bus that she was up for grabs.

The man's smile stretched wider. "There are probably a lot of men on this bus who would love to take you home and do what they want with you. Don't worry, stick close to me and they won't be allowed to take you. Those are the rules." He gave her a wink as though they were sharing a deep secret. Abby didn't even know if he was telling the truth, she didn't know the exact rules of the new law.

Abby looked up at the ceiling, not willing to meet the man's intense gaze. He took this as encouragement. His fingers brushed up and down her waist, inching closer and closer to her bottom with each pass.

"Please don't," she said meekly, trying to inch away from him. Her back hit the metal pole that was behind her.

"Hey, I'm looking out for you. It's only fair that you reward me for my services."

Abby looked around for help but the other passengers were making a point of looking in every direction but her's. Abby closed her eyes and desperately hoped the man would give up on her soon.

The man's hand slid from the small of her back to cup her ass. She was glad that she'd chosen not to wear a skirt but the tights didn't exactly restrict his access. Abby let out a small gasp of shock as she felt her ass get groped by a stranger, but a part of her was also a little fascinated. She'd never had this happen before and it felt kind of naughty. Her heart hammered in her chest and she bit her lip nervously.

He started to grope her ass more openly, apparently not caring if the others saw what he was doing. Then he slipped his hand under the waistband of her tights.

"Stop it!" Abby said desperately, wishing that she had not chosen to wear a thong. The man didn't listen. He grabbed hold of her ass cheek, his palm touching her bare flesh, and squeezed.

"Mmm, as firm as a peach," he said lecherously.

The man squeezed again, making Abby gasp. He seemed to have no intention of stopping. "I bet this peach would be even sweeter with a little juice in it," he said.

Abby felt her cheeks burn red with embarrassment. Before she could say anything the man withdrew his hand. She hoped that he was finished, that that was as daring as he was going to be. But this man knew he had the law on his side now and he was not done yet.

He fixed his stare on her breasts. "Those are some pretty big tits you've got," he said.

Abby felt completely and totally mortified as this wild man discussed her body in front of everyone on the bus. Her cheeks burned even more furiously and she averted her eyes again.

He reached out a hand and squeezed Abby's left breast through her tight t-shirt. Abby mewled in shock at the sensation. She had never been touched there before, not by anybody. And especially not by a stranger. The man groped Abby's breast again, squeezing hard. He kneaded and squeezed her soft boob, causing it to bounce delightfully under her clothes.

"What size are they?" he asked. Abby gulped, unable to speak, but the man was not going to accept silence. "If you don't tell me this will go much worse, and trust me, it can go a lot worse."

Abby drew in a deep breath, swallowing down her shame, and answered him. "34DD," she said quietly.

The man made a small moan of approval. Abby felt tears welling in her eyes at the indignity of the situation.

"Let's get them out for a proper look," he said. Grabbing the bottom of her shirt he pulled it upwards, exposing her bra-covered breasts. The cowards in the bus averted their eyes, nobody willing to intervene. There was nothing they could do anyway. Abby was a single 18-year-old. The man was exercising his legal right.

He reached behind her back and with a single movement, he unclipped her bra. The garment sagged and he dragged it up over her breasts, exposing them to the entire bus.

"Please sir, no," Abby said weakly, wishing for the ground to swallow her up. Even as she spoke the words she noticed a few of the other passengers looking her way. Their eyes wandered over her exposed flesh and she felt a small burst of arousal.

The man grabbed each breast, his fingers wrapping around her soft flesh. He squeezed in a clear display of ownership. Abby squirmed with embarrassment as the man groped her naked breasts in front of everyone, but she was powerless to stop him. She was trapped like a bird in a cage with nobody to rescue her.

The man's right hand slid over her soft tit. His thumb brushed a nipple, causing a small gasp to escape Abby's lips. The man chuckled. "These little pinkies are like buttons," he said, rubbing her nipple with his thumb. It hardened in response, making Abby ashamed that this stranger could affect her so easily. "And they feel as good as they look. Mmm, nipples like this should be played with all day long," the man whispered into her ear. He bent down and started sucking on her left nipple with no regard for the public setting they were in.

Despite the horror of the situation, it did feel good. Very good, in fact. Abby whimpered with embarrassed pleasure. Her eyes opened wide as the man ran his rough tongue around her nipple. He kissed and sucked greedily. Then he moved to the other nipple and started his work there.

Abby's mind swam as she felt the pleasure of his sucking lips. Her body gave in to him, going equally weak in both shoulders. Reaching around her back with his right hand he grabbed her ass cheek again. He began to run his hand over her tights, rubbing all over her bottom. This time she could not contain her pleasure. She moaned and groaned as the man swirled his tongue around and around her hard nipple.

Abby's pussy began to ache, a dull throbbing deep inside her, like nothing she'd ever felt before. Her nerves buzzed with arousal. All pretense that she was unmoved was gone. She reached out to stop the man, to push him away so she could regain some semblance of modesty, but she couldn't find the willpower to do it. The man's strong hands kneaded her soft bosom with a will of their own while his mouth devoured her nipple. Abby didn't want him to stop.

The pleasure built and built until it was almost unbearable, but still, it kept going. She'd never felt anything like it before. She'd never been touched by a boy before and many had tried. As soon as her breasts had started to grow boys had started sniffing around, but she'd always rebuffed them. The idea of doing anything intimate terrified her. She'd been called a prude but she didn't care. Now, that choice had been snatched away and she was realizing just what she'd been missing out on.

The bus stopped and even as other passengers shuffled past, the man did not stop his sucking and groping. When the bus started moving again he looked up and noticed that the back seat was now empty.

"Come on," he said, grabbing Abby's hand and leading her to the back of the bus.

She let out a small sigh of relief that they were at least going to have some small semblance of privacy. An old lady gave her a judgmental stare as they passed her and Abby tried to convey that she had not consented to this. The message was lost on her because she tutted loudly and called Abby a slut.

When they reached the back of the bus, the man pushed her onto the seat and stood over her. He grabbed her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. She didn't even bother resisting, She knew it was pointless, and frankly, she didn't really want to. Next went her bra.

"Your nipples are perfect," he whispered, cupping her breasts with his hands. "Gorgeous, pink, and perky." She let out a gasp as he tweaked her nipples. They were very sensitive, it felt so good.

He ran his hands down over her breasts and started tweaking her nipples again. This time he pinched them lightly and Abby gasped again. "Did you like that?" He asked teasingly, squeezing harder this time. Abby pushed her chest forward for more of the lovely sensation. Her gesture was answer enough.

"Good girl. I love playing with girls like you. So innocent and perfect. On your knees."

Abby shook her head no. That was too far. No matter how good his mouth had felt on her nipples, she did not want to perform THAT act on him, especially not on a bus full of people. It was humiliating beyond imagination.

The man sighed and ran his hand over her breasts again. "Don't make it harder on yourself. If you don't do as I say I'll hand you over to every single man on this bus. Do you want that?" he said, still not raising his voice but speaking with a tone of finality in his voice. Abby closed her eyes tight and shook her head. Gently he put one hand under her chin and tilted her head up to look him in the eye. "On your knees now."

Abby's eyes grew wide and she started to shake her head but this time the man gripped her chin painfully. It hurt a little bit, but there was still a part of her that liked it. She winced and whimpered as he forced her down roughly to her knees. "Good Girl," he said, chuckling.

Abby stared at him blankly, her mind a whirl of conflicting emotions. Fear, humiliation, desire, arousal. She was as confused as she was turned on. She didn't know how she felt, it had all been so sudden and she just didn't know.

The man pulled his already tented, tight pants down and out sprung an enormous cock. It was at least 9 inches long and very thick. Abby had never seen one in person before and hadn't expected it to be so big. The man grabbed his enormous dick with one hand and rubbed it against her face. Abby started to shake her head no as the man rubbed his cock all over her lips and then smacked it hard against her cheeks.

"Take it," he ordered her.

Hesitantly she reached out a hand and wrapped it around the man's solid cock. He was hot, throbbing, and heavy. The tautness of his flesh startled her, and the subtle motion of his member as she squeezed it in her hand, drew a low moan from him. Slowly she started to stroke him as she lightly rubbed his tip.

"Hmmmm good girl," he said, closing his eyes and sighing with pleasure. He really liked this innocent little girl touching his penis.

The man grabbed the back of her head and pushed his lower crotch forwards until the tip of his cock was resting on her lips. She opened her mouth. Gently he pushed forward, getting more and more of his dick into her mouth.

Abby knew she should be trying to stop herself, but her tongue darted out and licked at his tip in curiosity. She liked it. It tasted good. Groaning with pleasure, the man pushed in even further. Abby's lips were stretched and she could hardly fit all of his cock into her mouth and still breathe. Every inch she took made her feel more alive. She sucked on his dick as if it were a lollipop, groaning with pleasure as she tasted and felt the head of his penis inside her mouth.

"That's right little girl. Make Daddy cum." She didn't know what to make of that comment but she kept on sucking just the same. She'd give him what he wanted. She got so lost in sucking cock that she forgot about all the other passengers on the bus who could see what was happening at the back.

To her surprise, she felt his hand grip the back of her head and force even more of his penis into her mouth. She could feel tears streaming down her face, each one slipping off to the side and down onto his crotch as she struggled to suck him properly.

"Yes! Good little slut, you take my cock so deep!" he said. He started fucking her mouth with abandon. She gagged a little bit but he didn't slow down for a second. The more she gagged, the harder he would fuck her mouth until his cock was in so far she could feel the tip pressing up against the back of her throat.

All this time his right hand had been gripping at her hair and slowly he pulled her over to where he wanted her to be, sliding his member out of her mouth so that the only thing she could do was look up at it. Her eyes followed its path. The tip of his dick was wet from her saliva and his precum, and now glistened with excitement.

"I'm gonna cum all over your tits," he said, his grunts growing heavier and more animated. "Would you like that?" He stroked himself as he waited for her answer.

Abby surprised herself by nodding. She did want him to do that. She didn't know why but she knew that she wanted it.

"Say yes Daddy!"

Abby looked up at him and then down again and then back up again, confused about the role-playing but figuring she could play along until the man finished whatever he was doing with her. "Y-yes Daddy."

"Good girl," he said, his voice low and breathless with excitement. He forced her head down to his penis again and she opened up wide to take him into it as far as she could.

Abby sucked as hard as she could as he slid his member into her mouth. His moans grew in intensity and Abby felt herself moaning as well. She wanted this man to do just what he was doing, and more. She extended her tongue to lick at the tip of his penis as he entered her mouth and thrust with some force into the back of her throat. She gagged from how deep he'd penetrated her, but he didn't slow down for a second and continued to fuck her mouth with brutal abandon.

The man clenched his jaw and moaned loudly as he pulled his dick out of her mouth once again. A stream of white semen erupted from his tip. The warm stream landed on her cheek, splashing down like a waterfall and slowly creeping down her face and to her chin. More of the hot, sticky stuff flew out of his dick, this time landing on her boobs. He moaned and groaned as he pumped all of his cum onto her breasts and then rubbed his cockhead over her nipples.

The man popped his cock away and zipped up his pants. "That was fun, little whore. Maybe I'll see you again soon." He patted her on the head and then strolled away. The bus stopped as he approached the front and he hopped right off.

With the man gone, Abby kneeled on the floor alone, exposed, and covered in semen. Her face turned beet red with embarrassment as most of the bus stared at her. She pulled her clothes back on quickly, disgusted by the feeling of the sticky cum that still coated her body, but she had nothing to wipe it off with. She hurried off the bus at the next stop and went straight home. Somehow she knew that she would be getting back on the bus tomorrow.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you thought and what you'd like to see next.

Nicki xxx

nickisilvers
nickisilvers
1,635 Followers