Stripped, Spread, Spanked & Screwed

Story Info
A dominant lesbian submits to a huge man.
4.9k words
4.4
14k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorena: Stripped, Spread, Spanked, and Screwed

A Dani and Lorena Story

Dani and Lorena are characters in "Delicious Leftovers," and other stories.

Alejandro and Himari are from "Dani's 19th Birthday Surprise."

By Ms. Pamela Lightener

Standing, stretched and spread eagle, naked as she could be, with beads of sweat inching their way down her body from under her arms and from the insides of her thighs, Lorena enjoyed a short pause from the afternoon's strenuous recreations and mused, Well, this is different.

Always completely comfortable in the role of demanding, dominant mistress, the strong and fit Latina had decided to dip her toe into the world of the controlled and the used. How the other half cums, so to speak. She had dipped much more than her toe, as it turned out. Her entire 34-year-old body (5-7, 140 pounds, fighting weight) was completely under the command of a man who could effortlessly lift her over his head with one arm, and who had erotic plans for that firm, brown body...

*

Derrick McKinnon had welcomed them into his impressive home, along with Lorena and her primary sexual partner, pretty young blonde college sophomore Danielle. Dani had no knowledge of, nor interest in, the investment world or in manufacturing computer chips, and so she sipped a flavored water and enjoyed the view of the back of the expansive property. Participating in the Varsity Cheer Squad at school, the girl fit a typical cheerleader fantasy: Barely five feet tall, just 100 pounds, exceptionally pretty, with clear skin, and a very well-proportioned body. Lorena never tired of gazing on her in the shower, or smacking that perfect bottom whenever she felt like it, which was often.

Lorena had known Danielle for about a year, and within minutes of meeting her had taken her under her command. She was now living at the successful businesswoman's home, in a loving and sensuous relationship. As a woman described as "handsome" as often as "beautiful," Lorena knew she had a real prize in Dani, and made sure her ass was often turned lightly pink and that her pussy was often made very wet. Lorena's body was lean and strong, and she was experienced in both strength training and mixed martial arts as a hobby and exercise regimen.

Alejandro and Himari were Lorena's long-time friends and fellow investors from Argentina, and they were eager to include Derrick as a fourth partner. Some weeks ago Himari had been pleased to be presented to Danielle on Dani's her 19th birthday, playing the role of a submissive and quiet Japanese girl. Older and more sophisticated than she looked, Himari had been a vital component in the investment partnership so far, developing the strategy for manufacturing advanced data processing chips in South America. She was all business during the meeting with the other three.

The new partner was a huge, incredibly well-muscled, and handsome man, who turned heads wherever he went. Some knew him as the offensive left tackle of the local professional football franchise, and he got high fives and encouragement all over town. Others had no idea of his occupation, and instinctively made way for him as six-foot-five and 310 pounds came their way on the sidewalk or in a hotel hallway.

But Derrick was a gentle soul when not wearing his uniform and pads, and his calm demeanor, faultless manners, and quiet voice disarmed strangers quickly. Defensive ends winced lining up opposite him, but chubby aunts and young fans relaxed quickly when Derrick's everyday personality manifested. Signing autographs, posing for pictures, and accepting cheers were just part of the job, and his father had taught him to do any job as well as he could, or be ashamed that he didn't.

So after the legal formalities, when the business managers, attorneys, and other functionaries had left, the foursome remained around the table, toasting their new, ambitious venture. It was their goal to establish South America as an active and vibrant source for high technology, and as residents, Himari and Alejandro saw Argentina as an ideal venue to begin that process.

Having come in from Buenos Aires earlier in the day, and tired from travel and business, the South American couple excused themselves to return to their hotel to rest. That left Lorena and Derrick, who had developed some degree of attraction and friendliness over previous meetings and dinners, to chat. All parties had exhaustively vetted each other, so there was not a lot of small talk and getting to know each other. It was a good meeting, and they were pleased with the conclusion. They both sat back and sipped their champagne quietly.

From several feet away they could hear Dani sigh theatrically, as restless as a child at a performance of Hedda Gabler. She had been there three hours and was bored.

"Danielle?" asked Derrick? The girl turned. "I know, honey. These things can be awfully tedious for me too, but it's my job to do today. Lorena and I still need to meet for, what," (He looked at Lorena, eyebrows raised) "Maybe an hour or so?" Lorena smiled wickedly. "Would you like a nice swim in the pool while Lorena and I finish our work?"

"Oh yes, the teen responded enthusiastically. I LOVE to swim! Oh, but I didn't bring a suit. Shit."

"Well, that's all right with me if it's all right with Lorena. You don't need one here. We'll be in another room and the grounds are quite private. Everyone else is gone and no one will see you. There's a shower and towels outside the pool house if you like."

Dani brightened up, looking at her lover. "Lori? Is it OK?"

Lorena laughed, knowing how much Dani liked to be out of her clothes using any excuse, but not always with strange company present. She was a free spirit, but also quite shy.

"That's so nice of you, Derrick. She does love to swim. (louder) Sure, sweetie, that's fine. Have fun. And take your time. Derrick and I have a lot of details to discuss about our business affairs. Have whatever you like in the pool house kitchen if you get hungry."

With that, Dani scampered out to the pool. She turned around to make sure there were no faces at the glass doors, and when she got near the pool house her few clothes were off in seconds. She dived right in.

Swimming pools often feel cold when you first get in, but Dani actually loved the shock to her sensitive body. Her nipples soon could cut diamonds, and her well-toned young body smoothly cut through the water. Executing skillful flip turns, the young blonde began a series of laps, serving to keep her figure as something Lorena sought to devour regularly. As she kicked, propelling herself efficiently, the friction between her legs gave her pleasure, and she recalled how much she craved Lorena's mouth pleasing here there. Time passed pleasantly.

After a good workout, Dani climbed out of the pool and dried herself. She settled into a chaise under an umbrella, and, with a warm, pleasant breeze gently playing over her young body, she napped contentedly. What a nice man Derrick is. Holy crap, though, he was so big!

*

Lorena had agreed to the ground rules, which were simple and clear. Her body was Derrick's to enjoy as he pleased, and she would obey and respect his orders. She could stop the action at any time just by saying "RED!" Then everything would pause, giving her time to consider whether or not she wanted to continue. If they both agreed to keep the session going, he would be back in charge. But the next time she used the safe word the session would be over.

So she simultaneously had no control and also total control. How could she resist this extraordinary opportunity with this extraordinary man? Although primarily lesbian and dominant, she was technically bisexual, and was fascinated by his massive and powerful body. She tried to keep from trembling.

Derrick immediately took her to his private windowless playroom within his large and tastefully appointed hillside home. He looked down on her as if she were just an object for his pleasure, and took her firmly by the shoulders in his huge, strong hands. Glancing at her black heels, he ordered, "Kick them off," and she did. Within seconds her beautiful copper silk blouse was tossed aside, and her perfectly proportional breasts exposed. The black pencil skirt followed and panties pulled down. He had expertly stripped her in seconds. "Spread your legs."

An experienced and skilled MMA fighter and in superb condition, Lorena's instinct was to deliver a merciless kick to his groin, and then a knee to his face, breaking his nose. Given his size and strength, it was far from certain that she would prevail in serious combat. But this is what was here for, and so she opened herself, sensing that she had become just a little wet in anticipation of what could soon happen to her.

"I like a well-trimmed bush," said the hulking giant, and he cupped her pussy. "Women pretending to be little girls turn me off." His middle finger probed gently. "Not playing hard to get I see." Lorena turned red in embarrassment. "You'll need your juices flowing when I get to fucking you. You know you're in for a good, hard fucking, right?"

Silence.

"Whack!" His hand left a mark on Lorena's right butt cheek. It was shocking, but really shouldn't have been.

She grunted, and then understood. "Yes, right."

"Right what?"

"You're going to give me a good, hard fucking."

"Try to keep up, Lorena. You'll do yourself a favor in obeying and pleasing me."

"Yes...sir."

He smiled. "Smart. But I knew that already."

Lorena was next restrained in a complex and custom-designed stainless steel apparatus in Derrick's well-equipped playroom. It was sturdy and capable of positioning her in any way he pleased, so that any part of her was available to him. At present, her position looked as if she had paused doing jumping jacks, so all of her could be appreciated visually and accessed physically.

Muscular but not too masculine, her body was beautiful. Stretched and displayed, it aroused him just to visually take it in. Her vaginal lips were open and glistening. A little taste of the kind of treatment she had often visited on young Danielle was starting to really excite her. Slightly larger than proportional breasts drew attention to her upper body, and her nipples were neither too large or too small. He passed by and tasted both of them with enthusiasm, causing Lorena to pull against her restraints in a mock attempt to resist, and to emit a quiet cry. She obviously wanted more, whatever it might be.

She found that a mask had been slipped over her eyes, and then there was nothing. He left her alone for 5 minutes, but it seemed like 20. What is he up to?

He approached her silently, quite a feat for such a huge man, and the next thing she felt was cold lubricant on her anus. "Oh!" she cried involuntarily, as gloved fingers applied it generously, teasing her opening, swirling around, and probing inside. Dammit. Is he going to fuck my ass? His cock was proportional for a huge man to have, and she made certain that she had her safe word at the ready, just in case.

But for now it was just a thick, long, finger, going deeper each time, and coating her insides. Then it rhythmically fucked her, and it felt like a smaller than average man buggering her, something she could never see herself allowing to happen.

His bare left hand found her pussy, and rubbed gently and sensuously. Her own wetness felt cool in the air. His hand was strong as it squeezed her sex. A finger probed her vaginal opening, and soon there was simultaneous stimulation, but out of sync and unpredictable. Her mind had trouble anticipating the next touch and so was constantly surprised and jolted into awareness of an unexpected pleasure. Derrick was a fairly accomplished amateur musician, and she was experiencing syncopated stimulation. He enjoyed her confusion and reactions.

His right hand continued a rhythmic fucking of her ass, and then a new sensation for her pussy: His tongue. His finger fucking her hard and deep from behind was now accompanied by tender and warm teasing and licking from the front. He kissed her thighs gently. He ran his tongue around her labia minora slowly. His lips sucked on her pearl, and she moaned, which pleased him.

Lorena didn't know which way was up. On one hand she felt violated and humiliated, and on the other he was making sweet oral love to her most intimate part. As soon as his finger probed deep into her rectum and she struggled to move away, that talented tongue caused waves of pleasure to wash over her. Then -- Oh that bastard his left hand explored all the parts of her body he could reach, gently brushing fingertips over her stomach, thighs, breasts. Nothing was safe from this expert and exceptionally coordinated lover. She was given three quite different kinds of sex for her brain to process, if her body would only let her brain function properly.

Her orgasm built from somewhere in her abdomen, deep inside herself. It felt like a tsunami on it's way, massive, powerful, and inevitable. She had never felt like this before. It was as if her impending climax was taking over her entire person. She began to feel scared. She wondered if this was too much, and whether she might lose her mind. But here it came regardless, and there was nothing she could do. She was restrained, and now only made sounds, unable to articulate words. She had forgotten that she even had been given a safe word, let alone what it might be.

ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck

Her passion rose rapidly, her muscles tensed, and he could see them defined under her flawless skin. He knew the emotional state she was in, and he made a cold, calculated move. He waited until it was almost too late, and then...he stopped everything. He left her on the brink. And now she really became unhinged. She had never been denied like this, never had such brutal sexual withdrawal forced on her.

"What? What?! Oh fuck, WHY? Please please Derrick, finish me, come ON please. Oh you fucking asshole, do it! I swear, dammit, oh fuck." Unwillingly, she slowly came down, as unfulfilled and frustrated as she had ever been in her quite adventurous life. She could feel the lube in her now empty asshole. Her pussy was cold being so wet and open. She felt like a fool. And with the blindfold on she had no idea if he was even still in the room. She heard nothing but the ventilation system. She called him names that, even as a professional football player, he had never heard in exactly those combinations.

He was actually very close by, having taken a seat, and was scrolling through messages on his phone with the sounds muted. He though he'd give her maybe 15 minutes, but wanted to stay near in case she called it all off, the principle of a safe word being inviolable. He glanced around the room and saw nothing that could be improvised into a particularly deadly weapon in case he had to release her when she was this extremely furious, and was relieved. He relaxed and Lorena eventually caught her breath, fighting to regain her self control and a little dignity.

"Ready to continue, Lori?"

"Yeah." (Lorena was determined not to give in and call it off, even though right now she had a pretty good idea how a teenage boy felt like when his girl changed her mind about sex and went home. Blueballs mindfuck. Thanks, partner.

"Good. You did pretty well, but we can't let you go without a little taste of one or two of my corrective implements. He approached her with a thin leather strap, about a foot long, with a handle. Still spread and wet, he patted her pussy with it, causing her to fear that he was going to slap her hard.

"No, not there. I really don't like doing that. Just pretending."

But then she felt it sharply on the backs of her thighs, the smacking sound as shocking as the sting of the leather. Her ass wasn't spared, and he skillfully struck the tender insides of her thighs. She struggled not to make a sound, later thinking If I had only yelped out he would have eased up. All he wanted was to hear me cry out. But she was tough, and he slapped her butt and the front of her thighs until they were pink.

"Tough girl, eh? We'll see."

Again he was behind her, and she wondered, Will it be a whip? A cane? What's my word? RED. That's it, RED. RED RED RED.

Once again surprising her, Derick's fingertips were lightly teasing her armpits. Involuntarily, she jerked away, but of course it did no good. He felt her sweat, and began to tickle her as she realized this was worse than the pain she had feared. This was why he insisted that she use the restroom before they began, which she thought was an odd request. Now she was glad that she had.

He explored her for her best/worst places. Yes, armpits, but the backs of her knees were a gold mine, and where her neck met her shoulders was a great deal of fun. But the grand prize was where the front of her thighs met her body, her groin. She screeched and tried to raise her legs in protection, but of course could not. Completely out of character she begged for mercy. She promised anything, she threatened everything. He did what he wanted, thrilling to her vocalizations, curses, and cries.

Since it was her first time, he stopped after about three minutes. He made her promise to behave if he stopped and set her free. He made her call him "Master," and reaffirm that her only purpose was his pleasure and satisfaction. Of course, she would have agreed to donate a kidney under the circumstances.

Finally released, she felt as if she was on the losing end of one of her MMA matches. Her wrists were red from struggling, and her lower body pink from the leather.

Still naked and without the blindfold, she saw Derrick was dressed only in large boxer briefs, and noted the size of his semi erect cock within.

"Knees," he commanded, and determined not to surrender, she obeyed.

"We're going to pretend that your hands are bound behind your back, so clasp them together." She did.

He pulled off the briefs. "Open." And his cock was in her mouth. It was hot and moist from his exertion, but had a clean smell and taste. She knew what to do, having had some experience, mostly in her younger days. It was too big to take all the way in, and he didn't seem interested in choking her with it, but only to have her lick and suck and make him hard, which he soon was.

"Touch yourself too. Both hands." And her fingers expertly stimulated her pussy, trying to satisfy the frustration and find the pleasure she wanted so badly. She remembered her last time with Dani, and imagined her mouth on her.

"Get up on that bench, hands and knees. Keep fingering your cunt for me. I want to hear your wetness." Lorena did as she was told, holding herself up with her left arm and pushing two and then three fingers inside herself with her right hand. As she did he teased her asshole, causing her to emit moans and gasps.

"Cum for me now, Lorena." His cock replaced her fingers inside her, pushed gently and slowly in, barely able to fit. "Stay on your clit. Rub it hard while I fuck you, Lori." She was sopping wet so that even his massive cock slid in and out of her without pain.

He kept fucking her and their orgasms were both rising to a peak. As she came she collapsed and his huge arm held her up so he could finish inside her. Neither could speak right away.

After some time he showed her to a shower next door, and they cleaned up, mostly in silence. Once she just looked at him and smiled, shaking her head. He just smiled back in full understanding, and nodded.

Relaxing back where they had conducted their business meeting, rehydrating with mineral waters, Derrick and Lorena agreed it had been an extraordinary experience and well worth having. However, Lorena insisted it might be some time before she would want to repeat it. Derrick laughed and said he understood. "It got a little intense, but I was always in control, and ware of your safety and well being."

12