Stripped, Spread, Spanked & Screwed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," said Lorena, smiling.

"Do you think Danielle might be up for a little play?"

"You aren't done?" laughed Lorena, incredulous.

"I am a highly conditioned professional athlete in my prime."

"Well, no, Derrick, nothing like what you put me through."

"Oh no, Lori, just a little fooling around. If you got, say, an 8, I was thinking of maybe a 1-2 for her. Think Bunny Slope."

"Well, it's OK with me if she wants to. I'll go out and ask her before you come out, since I doubt she has any clothes on."

Derrick chuckled, and sipped his drink.

Lorena found Dani asleep. Naked, of course.

"Hey baby." Dani came to and stretched.

What a delicious body she has.

"Are we going? My clothes must be dry. You guys were talking a long time."

"Well, maybe." Lorena gave Dani a little idea of what she and Derrick had been up to, and how she enjoyed it. She asked if Dani wanted to spend a little time with him. "It's kind of a special experience, being around someone so incredibly big and strong. It's exciting. And he promised it wouldn't be nearly as intense as our time was."

"If you think it's OK, then sure. Now I'm curious."

Lorena went back into the house to get Derrick, and Dani took the opportunity to get off the chaise and slip back into the water, to feel a little less exposed.

Derrick approached, fully dressed, and greeted Dani. She was amazed at how he kept getting bigger and bigger even though he wasn't there yet. She shivered.

"Lori went to take a short nap. She's in very good condition, but needs a little rest. So would you like to spend a little time with me? Just a little fun, I promise."

"Well, Lori said it was all right. I think she likes you."

Derrick smiled and squatted down to where she was in the pool. "I like her too. She's no wimp. Now raise your arms up." Dani obeyed, and Derrick crouched down and lifted her wet and naked body out of the water.

"Lori said you were beautiful," and he held her up to admire her. She blushed and endured his gaze, water dripping, legs dangling in the air.

He put her over his muscular, giant shoulders and carried her into the pool house, ass up. She was scared and excited in a very intriguing blend.

Inside he put her down in the bathroom. "Let's get that chlorine off you." He set her in the bathtub and ran the water until it was comfortably warm. Using the hand held, he rinsed her off. Lorena had often bathed her before, but she had never had a huge man handle her like this. He soaped her up with a rich lather, and spread it all over her small and nubile body. Not a bit of her was ignored, and his massive hands were everywhere. Shoulders, breasts, legs and butt. He turned her toward him and soaped her little pussy gently but firmly, rubbing her sensuously. She was powerless to resist, but didn't want to anyway. He held her arm so she wouldn't slip and fall on the soapy surface.

Rinsing followed, with soothing warm water and his hands making sure no soap remained in any crevasses. Then a big, fluffy towel was wrapped around her, and she giggled as he tickled her a little in getting the sensitive areas dry.

He stood back to admire his work: A 19-year-old blonde girl, clean and sweet and naked before a man three times her size, and one of the strongest in the NFL.

"Just stand there for a moment so I can have a look at you, Danielle."

Dani did like being admired, and at the same time was so embarrassed at having nothing on while Derrick was fully dressed. That always made her feel much more naked when she was the only one.

"Very nice. You are just gorgeous, Danielle. Thank you for letting me have this time with you. My session with Lorena was very different" (Dani looked down in embarrassment) "but I'll let her tell you as much as she wants to herself.

"Now, be a good girl and clasp your hands behind your head, and spread your legs apart."

Dani blushed and did as she was instructed.

Derrick's eyes and hands explored everywhere. One hand was so much larger than one of her breasts. It almost covered an entire butt cheek. He stroked her and teased her sensitive areas, and spread her pussy lips apart, noting she was a little moist. Kneeling, his large warm tongue tasted her, and pronounced her sweet. This deepened the color on her face and chest, and made her legs unsteady.

Sitting in a straight-backed chair, he told her to come over his lap.

"Are you going to spank me?" she asked with a worried quaver in her voice "I haven't been bad I don't think."

"No, but you will be if you don't come over my knee right now, Danielle."

Meekly, she bent over his huge legs, presenting her cute little bottom to him. He stroked the back of her body, and between her legs, which he explored with his fingertips. Spreading her ass cheeks, he examined and fingered he little asshole, and she couldn't help but squirm, Another inspection of her pussy showed increasing lubrication.

"Such a wet little girl I have here. She's beautiful, and obedient, and apparently very excited. She's been so lovely that I don't think she deserves a real spanking, don't you agree, Danielle?"

Breathing harder, the aroused little blonde said, "Yes, please, Derrick. I've tried to be good."

"Well, then it's just a play spanking for you." And be proceeded to cup his right hand in such a way that it made a big sound when it impacted her bottom, but didn't create much of a sting. She was amazed that size and strength of his left arm and hand holding her down on his lap, and struggled and twisted as she was "punished" in a pretend attempt to escape. Derrick appreciated the gesture.

When he was done he spread her legs apart more, and had his way with her slippery pussy. She had been prepared expertly and immediately started to writhe and pant. She was getting closer when he put her on her feet, and she was desperate to cum. He loved that look on her face.

"Derrick, if you're going to fuck me, please be careful. I'm small down there." She bowed her head in submission.

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, and had her sit on the edge. To her surprise he remained fully dressed, even to his shoes. He opened her legs, and his face eagerly consumed her fragrant sex. She moaned and squealed, and fell back on the bed. Kneeling, his skilled mouth and tongue had all of her, from her thighs to her clit, to deep inside her like a cock. Her orgasm built, and she was in a world of pleasure and sensation. He took his time, enjoying her vocalizations.

Then, to her surprise, his massive right hand and arm slipped under her bottom and back, and without strain, lifted her in the air above the bed. His left hand held her right thigh so she was spread and open to his mouth once again. It was as if she was floating in the air, completely secure, with the big man's busy mouth delivering all the pleasure it could. He held her tight so she wouldn't fall, and so she was free to surrender herself to a monumental and enduring climax.

He didn't know how long it lasted, but knew when she signaled that it was time to slow down and then stop. He set her down to sit on the edge of the bed again, and brought his body close, for a warm, loving, embrace. His arms and hands around her were comforting, and she rested her head on his hard shoulder.

After a few moments he laid her back on the bed and pulled the covers over her sweet nude body. She smiled, eyes half open, and they kissed gently, with her slipping into a perfect sleep.

Derrick went back to the main house to tell Lorena that she should collect her girl in an hour or so. If they liked, they could stay for dinner. Being an excellent cook was another one of his many skills.

12