Stripper Mom Unretires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You tell them nothing about the stripper. After you have verified that you have everyone's phones and that they have all swore to their silence, go to my room. I'll meet you there."

"Mom, what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to finish this party. Now go."

So, you have probably figured out what's about to happen. I gulped the last of my wine and headed to my bedroom. Oh, I took my glass and the wine bottle with me. Now to decide what to wear. I had gotten rid of all my stripper costumes when I retired from that, so I couldn't use one of those. They probably wouldn't have fit anyway. I was still in great shape from continuing to work out, but my hips had gotten a bit bigger and my stomach was not quite as flat as before. That comes with maturity and having a baby. It was close, but probably not quite as tight as before. I decided on going with the sexy professional look.

I had showered and shaved my legs earlier, so that was set. I had my monthly spa appointment yesterday, so my nails were done, and I was freshly waxed. I don't keep it bald; I prefer a nice landing strip. What can I say? I like my hair color, and I want anyone that gets lucky enough to see it to realize that it's natural. So, I put my hair up in a bun and got out my reading glasses. I was just laying out one of my sexier suits when Keith came into the room.

"OK mom. Here are all the phones. I also swore everyone to silence as you asked. Are you going to do what I think you are going to do?"

I turned to look at him to see what his thoughts were. I didn't see any shame, disappointment, or anger there.

"Keith, I'll explain a few things to you tomorrow, but for now I'll just say that I worked my way through my undergraduate degree as a stripper. This isn't my first rodeo."

"You know, all those guys out there are my friends."

"Yes, I know. I also know that they have been sworn to secrecy. I also know that they have been really enjoying it when I am wearing my bikini during our pool parties. Will it freak you out too much?"

He got a big grin on his face. "Not too much. I gotta admit, you're still one of the sexiest women around."

"OK. Go back to the party and tell them that the stripper just got here and is getting ready. When I text you. Put on 'Hot for Teacher'. Don't tell them who the stripper is. I want it to be a surprise."

"OK. I'll get everything ready." With that, he left the room and went back to join the party.

OK. Hair up, makeup on, now for jewelry. I puled out a pair of large gold hoops for my ears, and a three-strand thick gold chain for around my neck. So much for the dull stuff. Slipping out of my tee-shirt, bra, shoers, and panties, I went into my closet for my other jewelry box. Yep. I still had my nipples and clit piercings. I removed the small barbels that I usually wore and replaced them with 1-inch gold hoops. I also attached small gold bells to the rings. That was a real money maker when I shook and made the bells ring. Finishing that, it was time for the red garter belt, black seamed stockings, red lace half-cup bra, and red transparent thong. The thong, of course went over the garter straps for easy removal. I slid on one of my thinner and more transparent white button up blouses. This was actually an older one that I had been thinking of getting rid of. I had a special plan for it tonight. Next, my shortest navy-blue suit skirt. I think that I actually got this for a Halloween costume one year. It was way too short to actually wear to work. Last, I slipped on my matching suit jacket. Almost ready. One last detail. I got an old briefcase out of the closet. The latches were so worn that it would pop open if I shook it too hard. I had a plan for this as well.

So, here I am. I am standing in the kitchen waiting for my cue. I just texted Keith and told him to start the music. Show time!

The first few notes of 'Hot for Teacher' rang out from the other side of the door. I took a breath and set myself. With a flourish, I threw the door open and strode into the room like a busy, no nonsense professional woman. I saw looks of anticipation that turned to confusion when they recognized me. The confusion turned to wondering at what was going on. They had expected a stripper. Instead, it was the mother of their friend who walked into the room. The wondering lasted until I was in the center of the room. That's when I gave my briefcase a shake and it popped open. The guys just stared at all of the sex toys that tumbled out of the briefcase an onto the ground.

"Well, shit!" I said loudly. "Now my secret is out."

With that, I tossed the briefcase aside, reached up, released my hair, and began to shake and strut to the music.

"IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT HOT IN HERE! I THINK IT'S BOTH!" I shouted as I spun and let the jacket slide down my arms.

It finally dawned on them what was happening. They were still a little stunned, but I began hearing some cheers too. I began to strut around the room. As I went, I would stop in front of someone and either bend down and shake my tits or turn around and shake my ass. That lasted for the rest of the song.

When that song finished, I yelled out, "ALEXA, PLAY 'FUNKY COLD MEDINA'!" Yeah, that song tends to ramp things up.

After a few rounds around the room, I had made sure that everyone there got both the tit and ass shake at least once. I had unbuttoned my skirt already, so I moved to the center of the room. Once there, I lowered the zipper enough so that it was just barely holding onto my hips. Turning to face Todd, I put my hands out to the side and shook my hips. My skirt fell to the floor. I kicked the skirt away and began to demonstrate my flexibility. I bent in half and put my hands on the floor. Those that were behind me had a great view of my ass and thong covered pussy. I went into a split with my legs straight out to the sides. I spun back up and finished that song with a traditional bump and grind.

I called out another song. Strutting over to the couch, I pulled two guys up and to the center of the room. I took their hands and had them grab the front of by blouse.

"Hold on tight." I said, then pushed them away from me as hard as I could. Yes, I'm kind of strong, so when I pushed them away, the buttons literally popped of and my blouse was flung open. I moved my arms behind me as I took three steps forward. The two guys were left holding my empty blouse.

"Holy Shit! Her nipples are pierced!" Todd called out.

Yep. It was a half bra, so the girls were standing tall and proud. Hair swinging is always a good move, and I had the hair to swing. Now it was time for some real acrobatics. Handstand with scissors kick, then side splits. Laying on my back and arching my back. Then into a back bend and a backward walk-over to my feet again. Time to free the girls from their prison. I picked Sam for this. I sauntered over, spun around and plopped my ass on his lap.

Flipping my hair to the side, I turned and asked sweetly, "Give a girl a hand with that clasp, sweetie?"

In seconds, my bra was twirling around my index finger. Time for some lap dances. The bra flew to the side of the room. Since Todd was the guest of honor, he got the first lap dance. This was always the tricky part. No matter what the rules said, guys (and a lot of girls too) just naturally reached for the tits. The key was to intercept the hands and relocate them to a more acceptable position. Sure enough, as soon as I straddled him and began to grind on him, those hands zeroed in on the girls. Quickly taking hold of his wrists, I placed his hands on my hips. "Keep them there, stud." I whispered as I was grinding my thong covered pussy on his denim covered cock. As I was grinding, I would grab my tits and shake them. The bells ringing was driving them wild. I went through another song as I made my way around the room. OK, last song. Time for the grand finally.

"Alexa, play 'Spank Me' by Madonna."

I danced over and pulled Todd up. I led him to the center of the room and had him lie down. Next, I brought Keith over and laid him about two feet from Todd. Standing between them, I swayed my hips as I lowered myself down. Raising their heads a bit, I had them take the side straps of my thong between their teeth.

"Bite down hard." I warned, then stood up. My thong was now at my ankles. I was naked.
I bent over with my legs spread and began flicking the bell on my clit ring in front of each one of them. The song was coming to an end, so I pulled my signature move. My whole body shake to ring all three bells together. Just as the song was ending, I made my mistake.

OK. In my defense, I drank a bottle of wine over a four hour period, I hadn't been laid in a couple of years, I was 20-years out of practice, and I had gotten really horney after grinding my crotch on all those young, hard cocks. I was not paying attention like I should have been.

I plopped my ass down on Todd's lap and threw my arms around his neck. I never expected him to bring his hands up to my tits. Suddenly, he was cupping the girls and thumbing my pierced nipples. Now, I'm not sure if it always applies, but I read that it is very common. I know that it definitely applies to me. When you get your nipples pierced, it makes your nipples a lot more sensitive. Suddenly, bolts of lightning began firing in my cunt. While his thumbs were ringing the bells on my tits, he was ringing my bell completely. With a quick intake of breath, I was gone. My head fell back, and a long moan escaped my throat. It wasn't long before one of his hands moved to the bell on my clit. You remember that thing I said about pierced nipples? Yeah it is multiplied with the clitoris.

"OH FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK!" I screamed as the orgasm washed over me. My hips were thrusting and the rest of me went into tremors.

When my eyes opened, there was a hard cock being stroked right in front of me. Without conscious thought, I engulfed it into my mouth. I was on my hands and knees. My entire universe was encompassed by my drive to make that cock cum down my throat. In a nanosecond, my universe expanded to include the cock that was thrust into my pussy.

Wait! What?

Too late. I was driven full speed into another orgasm. I vaguely remember the first cock shooting in my mouth and swallowing it all. I remember someone shouting "MY ASS! MY ASS! SOMEONE FUCK MY ASS!" Oddly, the shouting stopped as another cock was inserted into my mouth. When I felt the jets explode in my pussy, that cock disappeared. I felt someone slide under me and thrust his cock into my pussy. Then there was a slick finger pushed into my ass. After some thrusting, a second finger was inserted and twisted back and forth. The guy in my pussy unleaded and was replaced as a third finger was inserted into my ass.

The fingers were removed, then a slicked-up cock was slowly pushed in. I continued my head work on the cock in my mouth, but the cock in my pussy stopped all movement as the cock in my ass was being inserted. Eventually, the cock bottomed out in my ass and stayed motionless for a minute to let me adjust to it. I let off like a nuclear bomb when both cocks below began thrusting in and out in unison. I felt the cock in my mouth getting close, so I slowed down my efforts. I wanted to see if I could get them all to go off simultaneously. I began thrusting back with the cocks in my lower regions. Soon, they were pounding into me, and I was thrusting back. I sped up on the cock in my mouth. No, it wasn't at the same time. It was close though. The one in my pussy had a head start and blew off first. The one in my mouth was half a second behind. My orgasm triggered the one in my ass. That just shot me higher.

I opened my eyes. I was on my back laying on the couch. Six pairs of eyes were watching me.

"Welcome back, mom." Keith said with a smile.

"How long have I been out?"

"Oh, about 5-minutes. That was some orgasm. I always thought squirting in women was a myth."

"Well, shit. OK. That wasn't how I planned for this to go, but, now that it did, might as well finish it." I said as I sat up. "Who hasn't had a turn yet?"

Two hours later I was helped into the shower and washed from head to toe. I'm pretty sure that each of them got every hole at least once. I didn't even bother putting on any sleepwear, I just crawled into be naked. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I did get dressed before heading into the kitchen the next morning. I already had coffee made and was making pancakes when the guys began wandering in. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon (the real stuff, not that turkey or veggie bacon crap) and fresh fruit for breakfast. They ate heartily.

"OK guys." I began when they finished eating. "Just so we are all on the same page, the stripper never showed up. Keith will tell you what happened to her, but there was no stripper. After hearing what happened to her, you decided to pay her fee anyway, and just sat around drinking and watching sports. That's ALL that happened last night. Are we clear?"

"Yes Ma'am. Perfectly clear." Was heard from everyone.

"You don't even talk about it between yourselves -- even if you are sure that you are alone."

"Yes ma'am. I believe that we are all in agreement that whatever anyone thinks may have happened was just a pleasant fantasy that never actually happened."

"Good. That's what I believe it was also."

They all pitched in and helped clean up before they left. Per our agreement, I sat Keith down and poured us both a drink before explaining my early life to him. Surprisingly, it never even phased him.

"Um, mom? You know that we had sex last night."

"Yeah. I pretty much figured that out."

"OK, well, uuummm,..."

"Don't even go there. To be honest, after Todd gave me that orgasm, all I saw when I opened my eyes was a large cock in front of me. I have no idea who it was attached to, and I never had a chance to find out. After that, I was so busy that I couldn't tell who was doing what to me at any time. If anyone were to ever ask me if we had sex, I can honestly say that as far as I remember we didn't. For all I know, you might not have even been in the house after I finished the strip show.

"As far as your friends are concerned, you didn't fuck your mom. If any of them ever mentions it, which they shouldn't anyway, you tell them that it wasn't your mother. You tell them that it was an oversexed former stripper named Candi Sweet. That's truthful enough, because when I become Candi Sweet, Amy Adams does not exist."

"Just remember. Never mention any of this to Liz. There is no need for her to know."

"Don't worry, mom. I'll keep your secret. By the way, what happened to the guy that attacked you?"

"He was convicted of several crimes. Rape -- obviously, aggravated assault, battery, and use of a weapon in a crime. Because of the severity of my injuries, they even managed to convict him of attempted murder. After that conviction, it was discovered that he had raped a couple other women as well."

"So, is he still in prison?"

I looked at my son scowling. "You aren't thinking of trying to get in touch with that bastard, are you?"

"Oh God, no." His face turned to a mask of horror. "Absolutely not! I was just curious to see if he got the punishment he deserves."

I had to laugh. "Oh, trust me. He got what he deserved. He was sentenced to 25 years. He wasn't a very big guy, and he really couldn't defend himself very well. Truthfully, he was pretty scrawny. That's why he had to sneak up behind his victims and knock them senseless. Otherwise, he would have gotten his ass kicked by them. Needless to say, he couldn't protect himself from the animals in prison. Less than a week after he was sentenced, his front teeth were knocked out, and he was being raped himself every night. He ended up being stabbed to death after the other inmates discovered that he had become an informant for the guards. It wasn't pretty."

"Well, that's good then. Well, Liz should be home soon, so I think I'll take a nap for a while. I'm still pretty beat from the party. Thanks for all your help last night, Mom. Love you." He said as he got up and walked into the house.

Liz came home an hour later, and life got back to normal. I was confident that my secret was safe, because they were all really good guys and they knew how bad it could hurt me -- professionally as well as socially -- if word ever got out. Candi Sweet was retired again. Things were back to normal and life was good.

For about a month.


12