Stripper Mom Unretires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks bro. Oh, mom said that I could have a stripper there too."

"Well, I hope that you have better luck with that than I did. The girl I hired never showed up. So, who are you using?"

Liz got a rather smug look on her face. "It's the same one that you had."

Keith laughed. "I doubt that. She called to thank me for paying her fee even though she couldn't make it. She told me that she would be out of commission for another month."

"Oh, not that one."

"Then I'm confused. You said it was the same one that I booked."

"Actually, that isn't what I said. I didn't say it was the one you booked; I said it was the one you had."

Keith got a strange look on his face. "Uuuuhh, sis? We told you that the girl I booked couldn't make it, and it was too late to book anyone else."

"Yes, I know all of that. What you said is all literally true. While I know that you never actually lied, you also seemed to leave a few things out."

Keith glanced over at me and saw that my face had turned to the color of an over ripe tomato.

"I hired Candi Sweet!"

It was a couple of minutes before Keith was able to lift his chin off the floor and bring his eyes back to normal size. He just sat there for fa few more minutes looking back and forth between us.

"I've actually known all about mom since halfway through last semester. I figured that I would just keep quiet about it and keep her secret until I inadvertently saw what happened at your party last month. Since she stripped for you and your friends, as well as some other things, I figured that it was only fair to have her strip for me and my friends too."

"Oooookkkaaayyyyy. I sort of understand the stripping part, I mean mom is still pretty hot, but the other things? I mean, you're a girl, and mom is.....uuummm....."

"I may have left out a detail or two when I explained my past to you last month." I said.

"You mean that you're...."

"Bisexual, sweetie. Yes, I like girls too. In fact, for several years I was into girls exclusively. Now, I'm an equal opportunity woman."

"OK, then." Was all he said.

Now that that discussion was over, we moved on to other topics. There was some discussion about other aspects of the party next weekend, as well as plans for the rest of the week and anything else that was coming up. We talked a little about Liz's girlfriends, who we hadn't really met yet, and any prospects that Keith may be looking at.

"So, mom. What about you? Do you have anyone that you are interested in?" Keith asked.

"No. Not really. Between work and keeping up with the two of you, I just haven't had the time to really invest in a relationship. Besides, there's that whole awkwardness of bringing someone to have sex with while your children are there." I explained.

"Yeah, well that whole awkwardness thing is probably a moot point now, or at least it will be after next weekend."

I laughed. "True. I'm also able to delegate more work now, so I should have more time if I want. I'm just not sure that I really care about having an actual relationship with anyone at this point. Maybe a couple of friends with benefits that I can go out with occasionally and bring home to have sex with would be better."

"A couple of them?" Liz asked.

"Sure. Why not? Perhaps I can bring them all over at the same time. After last month I must say that there is something to be said at being the center of the occasional gang bang."

I swear! One of these days I'm really going to have to learn to keep my big fat mouth shut. That comment would come back later to bite me in the ass, or actually fuck me in the ass -- Several times.

So, the week came and went. Party preparations were made. Food and alcohol were purchased. Liz had brought Julie over to meet us. She was a very pretty blonde with blue eyes. While Liz, Keith, and I are rather tall, Julie is rather petite. She is 5'2" tall and very slim. Her breasts were probably about halfway between a large A and a small B cup. They did fit well on her frame.

At about 11 Saturday morning, a Julie and a couple of other girls showed up to decorate the house in rainbow themes. Apparently, Liz hadn't told them anything about the entertainment except that it would include a stripper. I overheard them discussing it and wondering what she would look like. I figured out quickly that Julie knew, because she would always look over at me and smirk when one of the other girls talked about it.

I spent most of my time in the kitchen preparing the food and setting up the bar area. The party was supposed to start at 6:00 o'clock. The stripper was scheduled for 8:00 o'clock. Early in the afternoon, I locked myself in my bathroom and took a nice long soak in the tub. I used bath oils to make sure that my skin was nice and soft. I had been to the spa the day before for a full waxing. Underarms, legs, vagina, and ass were ripped clean of hair, except for my thin landing strip. I also got a manicure and a pedicure. Fire engine red polish, if you must know. After the tub, I stepped in the shower to wash and condition my hair. I couldn't help a little bit of playing with mu nipples and pussy as I applied lotion all over my body. I don't really like blow dryers, so I brushed my hair until it was dry.

I had a few hours yet and more food to prepare, so I didn't bother with my make-up. I just put on some shorts and a tee-shirt before returning to the kitchen. The rest of the girls began arriving just before 6:00. As I did last month, I stayed out of the way as much as possible. My job was to replenish the snacks and alcohol as it was consumed. I was introduced to everyone when they arrived. They all seemed like nice girls.

It was just after 7:00 when Liz came in the room from the kitchen. "OK ladies. I just heard from the evening's entertainment. Now, I need to remind you that you cannot reveal any information from tonight. You can say that there was a stripper at the party, but it is imperative that you never say anything about her. She is coming out of retirement as a favor to me for this party only. Once this party is over, she will be back to permanent retirement as a dancer."

"Retired? You didn't hire some 70-year old woman, did you?" one of the girls asked.

"No. Of course not. I meant that she retired from stripping. She has a completely different career now. You know that most strippers retire in their early twenties. Same with her. Now, all of you need to respect that she needs confidentiality. Got it?"

All the girls agreed.

"Very well. Now, Julie will be collecting everyone's phones and any other camera or recording device. You will get them back as soon as the stripper is gone. It isn't that I don't trust any of you not to take any pictures or video, it's that she doesn't know you and can't take that chance. This is one of her conditions for performing here. I guarantee that it will be worth it."

They grumbled a bit, but after stressing that it was a dealbreaker, they all finally relented.

"OK. She will be her at 8:00. Let's celebrate!"

Julie entered the room with the cellphones as I was just getting ready to change into my costume. She looked at what I had pulled out and wasn't impressed.

"I think that I have a better idea, if you don't mind."

Couldn't hurt to see what she had in mind. She knew the girls better than I did. With my permission, she went into my closet.

"OK. I like the stockings, garter, thong and heels, but try this." She said as she came out with one of my sluttier dresses. "Also, she mentioned some piercings."

I explained about my nipple and clit piercings. I showed her the hoops and bells that I was planning on putting in and where the jewelry box in the closet was. As she went in to look at my jewelry, I took a look at the dress she had pulled out. It was a halter dress with a plunge in the front that went down to my navel. I wore this dress exactly once because I spent most of my time keeping my tits from falling out of it. I really don't know why I never got rid of it. As far as the back went, it was scooped to just above my ass. The hem stopped about three inches below my crotch. The tops of my stockings would be visible unless I was standing perfectly still. I shrugged. What the hell, they're gonna be seeing everything anyway.

I left my hair down and applied my make-up. It was more than what I usually wore. I made myself up as if I was going to a really wild night club. It matched the theme of the dress. I left my hair down. Time to get 'dressed'.

"OK. I like the nipple and clit jewelry, but I think one addition to your tits would be great." She said as she was holding two thin chains. One was about a foot long with a 1-inch ring in the center. The other was about 6-feet long with a snap-hook on one end. I had a bad feeling about this.

I finished undressing and put my jewelry on, including the foot-long chain between my nipple rings. I also added the bells to all three rings. Julie asked where my toys were. I pulled the large box out from under my bed and opened it. She pulled out a small butt plug with a large emerald on the end and had me insert it. Then it was stockings, garters, and thong. The dress pulled up from the bottom, and the halter snapped together behind my neck. Once everything was straightened and checked, Julie snapped the long chain to the ring between my tits. It was time to go. I slipped on my 6-inch CFMs, and Julie led me out by my titty leash. She suddenly stopped just as she got to the door. "Gonna need those." She said pointing to my toy box. I closed the lid and picked it up.

"One last thing." She said as she released her hold on my leash and moved over to my main jewelry box. She returned a moment later with a black velvet choker and snapped it around my neck. "Perfect." She concluded as she picked up my leash and began leading me out to the kitchen. I really can't explain why I was letting her take charge like this except for my latent submissiveness to women. All I can tell you is that my pussy was getting rather wet as she led me through the house.

"Stay." She ordered as she hooked the end of the leash to a cabinet handle.

She was back a minute later. "OK. The music is going to start in a minute. I will lead you into the center of the room and unhook the leash. When that happens, you start dancing. Make sure that you give us a good show." She said as her hand snaked inside my dress and toyed with my nipple.

From the other side of the door, I heard a shout. "Ladies! Give a big round of applause to the one and only Candi Sweet!"

The music started and I was led through the door to screams of joy. I set the toybox down on the coffee table, then Julie placed me in the center of the room and made a big production of unclipping my leash and giving it to Liz, leaving me standing in the center of the room. "You're the guest of honor tonight, so this belongs to you." She said loudly.

The beat was thumping. I began moving my right leg in time with the beat. Getting into the rhythm, I counted down inside my head, then suddenly bent forward throwing my long thick hair in front of me. After a count on one, I straightened back with a flip of my hair and began to dance. Spinning, kicking, and gyrating, I moved to the music. I would take my hands and run them through my hair, throwing it up in the air I began to get lost in the music as my body reacted to the beat. I was letting my titties play hide and seek while swaying under the dress. Halfway through the song, I unsnapped the halter as I began running my hands from the base of my neck up through my hair. No one even noticed that I did it until the flaps of the halter fell to my waist. The dress was snug around my hips, so it stayed in place while I danced topless.

The second song began. It was time to show off my money-makers. I strutted up to Liz. She was the guest of honor, so she got firsties. Placing my hands on the back of her chair beside her head, I moved my tits to right in front of her face. I shook my hips side to side and let the girls dance for her. I continued to strut and shake my tits for all the girls through that song. They all seemed to be enthralled with my nipple piercings. I even let them play with my titty bells for a second or two.

One trick that I became an expert at while I was dancing was to make it look like my clothes would fall of spontaneously or accidently. The trick with the halter was done as a natural movement while playing with my hair. No one even saw my finger unsnap the catch. Through the first two songs, I would sensually stroke my hands around my tits and down my sides. It became a normal part of my dance movements. When the second song began winding down, I did it again. This time, however, my pinkie fingers caught my dress with a slight tug, and the dress slipped over my hips and fell to the floor.

"Oooohhhh. A butt plug." Said one of the girls behind me. Yeah, a thong doesn't cover much of a big emerald sticking out of your ass.

Now, I know that you are going to think that this next song was planned, but I don't really know how it could have been. First off, the music track was set up before I got into my costume. Also, no one even knew what my outfit was going to be, or what my routine would be like. Sure, they may have guessed that I would be down to my underwear at that point, but how far and what exactly I would be doing were unknown to them when they put the trac together. None of the girls even suspected at that point that I was submissive to women. I firmly believe that it was entirely coincidental that 'Spank Me' by Madonna was the third song and I was only wearing a tiny thong that left my entire ass bare.

Of course, I had to play that up. After all, I wanted to give a really good show, and I was honey as hell. I danced over to Liz, turned my back to her, and grabbed my ankles. It was pretty obvious what was expected. [SMACK] [SMACK]. I felt the sting as she gave me two good spanks -- one on each cheek. After two smacks, I ducked my head and fell forward into a summersault, rising back onto my feet. That left me directly in front of the girl directly across from Liz. Turn, grab ankles, two spanks, summersault to the girl next to Liz. Some spanks were harder, and some were softer. None were really hard. I was going to have to get my thong off soon, or it was going to be completely drenched. I continued that throughout the entire song. By the time it was over, I was on fire -- both my ass and my pussy, if you know what I mean.

The fourth song came on. The thong that I was wearing was one of those that tied together on my hips. I had subtly marked the ends of the stings that came from the front, so I knew which ones they were. I strutted back over to Liz, hips swaying. Straddling her legs, I pushed my tits into her face. As she was distracted by that, I took her hands and moved them to the ends of the strings and curled my hands around hers. "Hold on tight, and you will get a souvenir." I whispered in her ear. With that, I pushed myself back away from her. As planned, the ties came loose, and the thong separated from my body. She sat in her chair holding my thong while I was dancing around the room completely nude.

"Holy shit! She even has her clit pierced!" Someone exclaimed as I shook my hips to ring my clitty bell.

Lap dance time. Over the next two songs, I gave each of the girls a lap dance. Of course, I started with Liz, since she was the guest of honor. I began by straddling her thighs, grinding into her crotch. Her hands came up and played with my tits. She even tugged on my nipple chain. I then spun around on her lap to grind my ass on her. This brought my butt plug into contact with her lap. As I was grinding, the plug would move inside my ass. This also exposed my clit piercing to roaming hands. One of her hands toyed with my tits, while the other hand toyed with my pussy. After a bit of this, I moved to the next girl. I continued this around the room until I was back on Liz's lap just as the last song was ending.

The song had ended, and I was sitting on Liz's lap with my back to her. Again, she had one hand working my tits, as the other hand toyed with my pussy. Bu this time, I was ready to explode. I had carefully paced the action over the last two songs to ensure that I didn't orgasm. I sat on one girl's lap and let her fondle me until I was on the verge of going over. Then, I would take my time and cool down before I got to the next girl. finally, I was back to the beginning and the strip show was over. I could let go now.

The grinding of my ass on Liz's lap was purely an automated reaction at this point. Her fingers were really working my tits and pussy. The bells were ringing constantly. I was thrusting my hips and driving the plug deeper into my ass. Suddenly, Liz lightly bit down where my neck met my shoulder.

"OOOOHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!"

My entire body began bucking as the orgasm washed over me. The bells on my clit and tits were in a constant ringing as they shook violently. My juices gushed out of my pussy, soaking Liz's entire hand. It seemed to last an eternity. The room erupted in cheers at the display. It took a couple of minutes to come down from my orgasm.

When I was finally back, I found that the titty leash had been reconnected by Liz. "Time to repay the favor, Candi." She whispered in my ear. Yep. I knew what that meant.

So, before I continue, let me explain what I was thinking in regard to having sex with my daughter. I simply didn't think anything about it. Candi Sweet is not a mother. Amy Adams is a mother with two children. Once my hoops replace the barbels that I normally wear, I am no longer Amy Adams, mother of two and high-powered lawyer. I become Candi Sweet, stripper, submissive, and sex maniac. Was it a split personality caused by severe trauma? Possibly, but I was kind of doing that before the attack as a way of separating my normal school life from my working stripper life. Perhaps this was just a deepening of a pre-existing condition. Was it still incest? I'm pretty sure that any judge would say it was. Did Candi think about it? Nope. All Candi thought about was that Liz was another sexual encounter. Liz was Amy's daughter. Amy wasn't there.

Now, back to the party. I was on my knees and working my tongue in Liz's pussy. I felt my arms being pulled back, and before comprehension kicked in, leather cuffs were put on and my wrists were secured behind my back. My submissiveness kicked into high gear. It had been a while since I feasted on a pussy, but it didn't take long for old memories to take over. I explored and worshiped her pussy with all the skills that I had developed over the years. My tongue danced over her clit. I took long, slow strokes up and down her entire slit. I thrust in and out of her, using my tongue as a cock to fuck her with.

I had just clamped my mouth over her pussy and was thrusting my tongue into her, when suddenly, someone trust a hard cock into me. I continued to pleasure Liz while the unknown girl was fucking me from behind. Just as Liz let go, my butt plug was jerked out. That sent me over the cliff for the second time that night. When I recovered, the cock was pulled out, and Liz led me by my titty leash over to Julie.

"Since Julie was the one who organized this party, she is next." I was told.

I crawled between Julies legs and got to work. When I got into position, the cock was back inside me pounding away. Some of the girls began spanking my ass as I was eating Julie and getting fucked from behind. I felt another orgasm building, so I used my best tricks to get Julie off. It turns out, Julie is a squirter.

After that, it became a free-for-all. It began by both Liz and Julie donning strap-ons. Julie laid on the floor and had me straddle her with her cock in my pussy. When I was fully impaled, Liz got into position behind me and inserted her well lubed cock into my ass. They then began fucking me in a synchronized rhythm. The thought that this wasn't the first time that they had double-teamed a girl flashed through my mind. I didn't have time to ponder that anymore, as a fresh pussy was pushed into my face. It was the lesbian version of being made airtight.