Stripper Mom Unretires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On and on the night went. My nipples and clit piercings were constantly toyed with. I was fucked in my pussy and ass with several different sizes of strap-ons. I licked every girl at least twice. I was bound to the coffee table and used in several different positions. They found my riding crops and whipped my tits and ass as another girl used a vibrator on my pussy until I went of like a rocket. I was tied down on my back as two girls ground their pussies on my tits to orgasm as they were kissing each other. One memorable series of events was when I was tied face up on the coffee table with my legs held up and spread apart as Liz, Julie, and another girl named Megan fucked me in either the pussy or ass as their eyes were locked onto mine until we both orgasmed. On the brief times when there wasn't someone's pussy in my face, I could see the girls who weren't occupied with me kissing and fingering another girl as they were waiting their turn with me. I would even hear the cries of passion as another girl orgasmed off to the side. I eventually passed out from pure exhaustion.

I woke up in my bed to the sun shining through my window. I was so sore that I could barely move. As I sat up in my bed, I noticed two bottles of water and four ibuprofen tablets sitting on my nightstand. The pills were popped in my mouth, and both bottles of water were guzzled. Since I was naked, I didn't have to bother with taking off anything as I staggered into my bathroom and started the shower. I simply stood under the almost scalding hot water for 10-minutes to soothe my aching muscles. Then, I began to wash from top to bottom. Hair shampooed and conditioned. Face scrub, then body wash for the rest. I got out and toweled off. After donning a short silk robe, I brushed my hair just to remove any tangles and decided to just let it air dry. I NEEDED COFFEE!

When I got to the kitchen, I found coffee already made and a couple of girls were cooking breakfast. Megan asked how I took my coffee and told me to sit down while she brought it to me. When she asked me how I take my coffee I remembered a scene from that old movie 'Airplane'. If you haven't heard of it, it's a spoof on those 1970's 'Airport' disaster movies. Leslie Nielson is in it, and it is hilarious. In one scene, a very prim and proper 10-year old boy and 8-year old girl, both dressed in Sunday Best, are sitting together. The very proper young boy serves the very well-mannered little girl a cup of coffee. The little boy asks if she would like cream or sugar. Her reply, delivered very properly, was, "No thank you. I like my coffee like my men, strong and black." The look on the little boy's face was hilarious! That never fails to crack me up.