All Comments on 'Stripper's Move'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Happy holidays to us...

...via another amazingly vivid story from you! Some artists create with paint and canvas, you do so with words. As much as I enjoy your writing in other genres, it makes my day when I see a new submission in the lesbian category. Truly, thank you.

davin_trenedavin_treneover 18 years ago
Outstanding

While I am a fan of lesbians, I haven't really found any stories I like that I find pleasing to read.

This, however, was perfect.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2over 18 years ago
Loved IT

Like your other stories, this one was outstanding. I love the way you develop your characters and how your stories read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beginning of a love story

Just so hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please continue with this one

i feel in love with the set of characters, please do continue with them and develope the relationship with these two...

please keep up with the AMAZING work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow! that was hot!

from start to finish loved it. The great writting made everything come to life and the sex was sizzling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Colleen writes the best stories ever and this one is testimony to the fact. The only reason I rated it a four was it was bit anti-climatic at the end.

She is one of the best writers we have.

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Yowza!

Woman! You write damn hot, sexy stories!!! Loved it!

~Honey

Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
Yowza!

Woman! You write damn hot, sexy stories!!! Loved it!

~Honey

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
As always

a very sweet, and hot story.

The description of the girls 'in the life' was accurate and well portrayed.

Nice work.

cloudycloudyover 18 years ago
Special story...

...to me. I've always loved everything you've written. This is no exception, unless you count the fact that it IS special to me. Beautiful story.

darkpoet89darkpoet89over 18 years ago
Very well written

The part of the story that occured in the strip club was very accurate. The storyline between Jo and Tori was very well written and added a personal touch. The eroticism was very hot! The self discovery of Tori was welcome addition. Overall the story was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
done it again

Once again you have written a wonderful story. I love all of your work on here and enjoy every peace that you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

I think you are one of the most accomplished writers on this website. You have an excellent way with words, setting up your characters, very descriptive, and getting to the point. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
working the line

gay mens stories are usually grab me, kiss me fuck me. lesbian stories usually have development before trhe start eating each other. i have read three of your long lesbian stories. they skillfully combine the urgency of ive got to suck your cock now, to the buildup to akissing and sexual act between two women, cimbined with perfect spelling and grammar, which i appreciate although i am a lousy typist, forces me to say you are heads and shoulders above the overwhelming majority of the so called authors on this site. if you want a sports simile. you are like michael jordan playing a pickup game at the y. as a happily bi male who enjoys and revels at everything, you stories, descriptions and characters get me horny on both levels. going to get off now then read your other stories. great colleen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MY WIFE AND I AT A STRIP CLUB

My wife and I went to a strip club. Almost the same thing happened to her. The stripper went in front of her , looked her in the eyes and opened her lips just for her to see. A little while later the stripper came to our table, we all talked. My wife ask where the restroom was, and she said I will show you. About ten minutes later my wife came back to sit with me. I smelled sex on her mouth, I was so hot, that my dick was dripping. That night she told me what they did while we were having sex. It was WILD, both took turns standing on the toilet. They both sucked each other off. Wish I could of been in there watching the juice flow. I did get to taste the stripper from my wifes face. We would like to find her again.

drvrkev2drvrkev2about 14 years ago
I want more Commanche

I feel like I want to say the same thing again. I loved your characters. I think more stories about Tory and Commanche( Linda Smith)would be liked by all who like lesbian stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i agree with the other commentor. this story was great. i loved the sensuality of it all - really truly interesting. i liked it a lot. please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
2ND CHAPTER??

I really loved this and was hoping that there would be a 2nd chapter to it, but no? do you think you are going to write a 2nd one? because this was one of the best and hope if you do, do a second one its would be the same or even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Hey April 2012 Anon asking for a sequel- won' happen. Ms. Thomas died several years ago. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh ! I'm sorry I had no idea what a sad thing to hear she was a very talented and gifted writer. What a shame to lose someone that wrote such stories

BrookellBrookellover 9 years ago
This is why Colleen Thomas is the best writer on Lit or any other site!

Porn is porn, but erotica is special! Colleen Thomas writes erotica, filled with characters you like, you care about, and while you feel satisfied at the end of a story, you also feel as if the characters are friends and you'll see them tomorrow and find out what happens next in their lives. Thanks you Colleen Thomas!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Miss you CT

Man! Every time I read one of these stories it makes me sad this author has passed.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Loved it!

And then the only other comment I see visible, from verbicide, informs me of the passing of this author.

Dammit!!!

Sad you're not with us anymore, CT, but extremely grateful for you putting these stories "to paper" for us to enjoy.

Thank you.

Two of your stories read(so far), and both make immediate Favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You can buy her collected works on Amazon. Look for "Coming Together".

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
To Anon 8/17 ...

..., thanks. I believe I'll do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What if Colleen Thomas was never a woman and is still living?

She could have us fooled? A talented male writer disguised as CT? Hmm never know do we?

dclovedcloveover 3 years ago
awesome

one hot sexy write grab my attention from the start to the last word

well done

Peach102Peach102over 2 years ago

This was a delightful mix of sweetness and heat, I was not expecting the sex to be rough and nasty after the softness of the build up.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy3 months ago

A cute shy kitten, absolutely and adorable sweet ….. jumping over the fence is the hardest and then its like breathing, becomes natural ….. wonderful sensual loveliness

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’βœ¨β˜˜οΈπŸŒΈ still your soul will e aware of the energy we send you CT namaste

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous