Stripping Down

Story Info
A woman and her baboon anthro boyfriend get kinky...
2k words
4.6k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Come on, sweetie, it's like you've never played this before."

Chelsea gave her boyfriend a sly grin, toying with the strap of her shirt, though she already knew that she had him right where she wanted him. Though she was a human, he was a baboon with fluffed-up brown fur, though it was light enough in shade during the summer months to be mistaken for grey. His face was bare of hair in the typical baboon fashion, though she liked that too. He said it made his face tickle more when her dyed red hair brushed against it, the frizzy curls bouncing while...well...they did what those did for summer fun after graduation.

He laughed, wriggling in place, though his tail would not stay as still as he wanted it to. His beanie cap was jammed down, though would soon be found on the floor of his parents' summer house, sunshine streaming in through the window. Gareth's parents were away, which only opened the door to more fun, though he had chosen to start on the games console set up out there, if only to enjoy the weather a little more.

"If you start strip-gaming with me, you won't know what you've gotten into, I promise you that."

Chelsea purred, stroking his chest, nuzzling his neck with her lips and nose.

"Mmm... I won't lose this one, sure thing, sweetie..."

She was intoxicating, alluring in the best of ways, and he would have tried it with her all the same, regardless of what was happening. The controllers were clutched tightly in hands and paws that suddenly had a goal in mind, the baboon chuckling out loud, eyes dancing with glee that he didn't bother restraining.

"Ohhh, you're going to regret this!"

Round one! Oh, it was an easy victory -- for Gareth, of course. The characters in the game he'd chosen faced off against one another directly, a typical two-player game, though he knew the mechanics far better than Chelsea did. She gasped, mock annoyed as she cocked her hip, hand propped up on it, but the flirt in her eyes still told a different tale there.

"Darn... Better take something off!"

However, Chelsea played to win as she kicked off a single flip-flop, wriggling her bare toes as she blew her boyfriend a kiss.

"Done!"

"That's not fair, that's cheating!"

"What, don't think you can win?"

He frowned, tipping forward, his tail curling off to the side as he growled softly, keener than ever to show her that she was wrong. But was that a bit of competitiveness in him or was it just a desire to see her naked again?

It could be both...

And it so very often was, Chelsea winning the next round and "forcing" him to take off his shirt, exposing his body to her, giggling at her win. She might have laughed, but, oh, how her slyness came through, something that usually lurked under the surface.

"Oh, you should have gone for a sock or something!"

Gareth grinned lazily, snapping his fingers.

"All in good time!"

Another round, but the heat was on, Chelsea losing, though she dropped the controller with a bit more dramatic flair than expected. That time, however, she played dirty -- if "dirty" could be said to be taking off her shirt, just to show herself in her bra alone on her top half. Gareth's eyes slipped to her again and again, though what male in his position would not be looking at her when afforded such a golden opportunity?

"That's not...fair..."

"All's fair in love and war!"

She was not one to let things go when she had him in the palm of her hand, the cute baboon who had been fun to hang out with at first, then their relationship had developed into something more. But that was why he was with her, dating after graduation, their summer of fun just that, nothing more than that.

That was made it exciting, knowing that things would change soon, though that only meant that Chelsea would have to take everything that she wanted then and more to make sure that she had no regrets.

One more article of clothing and then another hit the ground, Gareth losing his shorts, down to underwear and socks, but neither of them cared. It was all in the game, the tease of it all, heated moments passing between them, the brush of his fur on her skin electrifying. Of course, she hung on for as long as possible to her bra, ensuring that the tease distracted him, fiddling with the clasp when, finally, she was ready to make that the next article of clothing she was to lose.

"Oh, I didn't think you were this good..."

Chelsea practically purred and the baboon could have laughed out loud at just how easily she had wrapped him around her finger, somehow. It was a strange relationship, theirs, the kind of relationship that seemed destined to come to an end after summer, though no one could ever tell what was to come to pass.

She released her breasts from the soft hold of her bra and, finally, there was no sense in playing the game anymore. Gareth groaned as his baboon shaft pressed up, fleshy and humanoid in appearance, through his underwear, showing the bulge, his desire obvious for her. But were strip-tease games ever meant to be won by anyone, or was everyone, in fact, something of a winner there?

It didn't matter, not as he huffed and panted and Chelsea stuck out her tongue at him, leaning back against a bean bag, picking up the controller.

"One more round..."

It was won and yet she pushed on, letting him distract himself sneaking less than discreet sidelong glances at her body, putting an arch into her back, all to show off her slim figure even more. She wanted him, that much was sure, but to take his big cock, the biggest she'd ever had, Chelsea would have to bite her lip, to work herself up into a frenzy. She was holding herself back as much as Gareth, all for their ultimate pleasure, taking that cheeky thrill as they lurked on the cusp of life as adults, adults in age and name but still lacking greater experience in the world.

And maybe that was why Chelsea lost control as she slipped out of her panties and he cursed as he lost the round, though the baboon could not feel that bad about it as his eyes hungrily roamed her form. In but a single moment, she had practically launched herself at him and swung her leg over his hips, grinding down against him, his shaft barely freed from his underwear. The hard length was larger than what she could comfortably take, smooth and slickening in patches where it ground through her wetness -- but that was half the fun for Chelsea. As she grew to know herself better and better, she'd understand just what a size queen she could be.

The baboon didn't care about that, however, groaning softly, nuzzling into her chest, adoring her breast. The soft fullness of them was too alluring to hold back from, the game flicking back to the main screen in the background, though that would not be turned off until all was done between them. Gareth laughed softly, arousal getting the better of him, relishing in the feel of the woman arching against him, how his hard length sprung up against her pussy, almost as if it was trying to get inside her right then and there.

But Chelsea had her moment, gripping his shaft proudly, taking what she wanted. She moaned, head thrown back, panting open-mouthed, Gareth's lips closing around a nipple, tugging and sucking, pulling softly as she gasped. Just as she was sly, he knew a few tricks too to get what he wanted from things.

She couldn't resist, his cock pressing against her entrance, bubbling up a drop of pre-cum.

Sinking onto his cock, Chelsea moaned, taking her prize in triumph, though one would have most likely said that there was no true winner between them, not in such a scenario. It simply felt too good for his length to stretch her out, hair falling over her shoulder, though neither of them would pause to brush it back, not with such avid need pumping through them.

"Ohhh..."

He moaned, for he was not all that much of a talker during sex, hips working, trying to pump up, though he got more grip in his bare feet than he did in his shoes, where the sole had been worn smooth. It helped, but only a little, the gorgeous woman in his lap riding him, a hand on his shoulder, fingers curling around to the back. Her cries rose, both knowing that there was no one there to disturb them, hips working, pumping, passion rising, moment by moment. But they could be as loud as they liked as he gasped and whimpered, pushing his face between her breasts as he held her tightly to him.

"Ah... Fuck... Gareth..."

He knew his dick was big for her, though the lazy baboon did not have all that much of an ego. It was who he was, letting her ride him at her own pace, though her grunts and gasps of need did send a particular kind of pride through him.

It was good to be able to please her, to know that his dick did "it" for her. It was what so many males wanted and yet the exquisite tightness of her pussy wrapped around him had his head spinning, skin prickling with head, need flaring up to the surface already. But he could not cum yet, not quite yet, panting, breathing out her name, eyes half-closed if only that would let him draw out the moment a little longer.

Stamina was not the strong suit of anyone learning to love and lust, but Gareth did what he could, even as Chelsea's hot cunny climaxed on his dick, her body twitching, thrusting, striving to glean every drop of pleasure that she could from him. It would not be her last orgasm, of course, he would see to that, but he couldn't even get his hand down between their bodies to tease her clit as she had shown him before.

Maybe later, they would have more time together, though it was all in their fun, moaning, her hips rising, working him over. Her pussy slid along his pole as if it was meant to be there -- but perhaps that too was just his imaginings, thinking that they were perfect together. It was easy to be idealistic without experienced but it was also something that allowed him, more than ever in the future, to live in the moment, to relish in the feeling as his nuts "tightened", sending a luxuriously erotic thrill through him.

Holding back was not an option as the baboon chuffed and grunted out his orgasm, his balls aching to release everything he had, Chelsea clinging to him, moaning, crying out for more in broken words that didn't make sense strung together. But she held onto him as if he was her only port in the storm, grinding on his thick prick as if it was the last thing she'd ever do, their gaming session well and truly forgotten, lust building rather than softening as he finally filled her.

Cum spurted forth, though he could not see how hard he climaxed, his fluids mixing with her juices, filling her, sloshing together, slickening the length of his cock. IT was their moment, their time, though it would come to an end as Chelsea quivered, slumping against him, cradled in his arms.

"Mmmph..."

He chuckled breathlessly, putting his lips close to her ear, the heat of her body warming him, breasts pressed to his chest. Even the light touch of her nipples through his fur was erotic, though Gareth could not fathom why. Maybe in time. He shivered, her fingers digging softly into his back while his cock twitched and pulsed, still hard.

"Mm... Yeah?"

"Again."

Gareth grinned.

As if he needed asking!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Writer's Block A novelist finds new inspiration for her next book.in Erotic Couplings
Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge Tammy is the latest contestant on Bimobo or Billionaire!in Mind Control
Fringe Bennies Lady plays with a married couple.in Loving Wives
The Wedding Planner - Ch. 01 The wedding planner claims the bride.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Reputation Ch. 01 - Cleaning Up Very unplanned shower sex is a bit more public than desired.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories