Stripping for my Wife’s Friends

Story Info
The bachelorette party features a fireworks show.
7.4k words
4.71
64.9k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as a bit of a joke from my wife, Andrea. Her friend Allison was getting married and wanted a naughty bachelorette party. Andrea was in charge of the planning and didn't share her friend's wild streak, at least on the surface. For her own bachelorette party Andrea took her friends to a fancy wine bar and they got dressed up.

Andrea was telling me she didn't know where to begin or who to begin to contact to set something up when she laughed and said "Maybe I should volunteer you."

While my face was a look of shock I'm sure, I laughed and said "Yeah right. No one besides you wants to see that."

"Oh I don't know about that," she said with a smile. I didn't figure I was a lot to write to home about. I'm an average height, about 5'7". I used to be in good shape when I was younger, but I had let myself go with a dad bod. I always thought of my package as being small but my wife liked it.

"You're just being nice," I said to her.

"No I'm not. Ali thinks you're hot, she told me so."

"Har har," I said.

She then blushed a little. "I also might have told her about how much you, shall we say expand."

"What?" I said intensely.

"She was very impressed, she thought it was cool."

The truth is while my dick is only a couple of inches flaccid it expands to seven inches when it's fully hard, and according to my wife it's really thick. From what my wife told me that amount of change seemed pretty rare. I wouldn't know.

"We've talked about how much fun I have watching it change." She paused. "Actually I think this could work."

"Wait you're being serious?" My wife flashed a wicked grin.

"Oh yes I am. I'm getting turned on by the idea of showing you off." The truth was I was surprisingly intrigued by the idea as well, though petrified. "I promise if you do this you'll have a good time, and the girls will too."

"But I would have no clue what I'm doing. I don't want to embarrass myself."

"Don't worry, leave it to me. I'll help you."

We were both so turned on by the conversation as she kissed me that we couldn't wait to get to the bedroom. Her screams would have woken the neighbors if the windows were open.

....

"So what do you think? I can try to find a "professional" if you'd rather but if I say so myself I think it's a hell of an idea."

My wife was on the phone with Allison suggesting me as her bachelorette party stripper. My wife giggled. "Oh yes absolutely!"

My wife's face turned red at whatever Allison said on the other end.

"Don't worry if I'm volunteering him I'm signing him up for all that. I'm more than ok with it."

I turned to look at Andrea who was just smiling. "Don't worry I'm offering him up for the full frontal nudity and whatever else you want within reason."

"Huh?" I said aloud to no one.

"Great I'll tell him you said that!"

As Andrea hung up the phone I said "Whatever else you want huh?"

"Don't worry," she replied. "She said she can't wait to see the show."

....

Two weeks later I was getting ready to leave my house and was looking at the sheet of instructions Andrea had given me, almost studying her suggestions. Our daughters were with my parents for the night. I had run through a couple of "practices" with Andrea and she gave me pointers. She told me that some of the elements of the evening would be a surprise but she gave me enough basics and instruction so I wouldn't worry.

She had picked out my attire, a long sleeve black button down shirt with nothing underneath, and jeans with a belt. She also picked out my boxers, which had gingerbread men on them and the phrase "eat me!" I also had a baseball cap per her instruction. The text came in. "It's time. Head on over." The women were having dinner and drinks before my arrival.

As I drove over I thought about my various conversations with Andrea. "So how many chicks will be there?" I had asked.

"About five or six," she replied. "Wendy and Robyn will be there, they're very much looking forward to seeing you by the way! I think maybe one or two people I don't know, I'm not sure."

"And no one will laugh?" I had asked several times.

"Absolutely not," Andrea had replied. "Don't worry. I think that'll take care of itself, trust me."

I felt part excited and part scared as I pulled up to Allison's house. I was genuinely shocked about how much I was looking forward to this, for I was already feeling a stirring in my pants as I walked up to the door. I was nervous about not screwing up but I was also concerned about the ladies' reaction if they weren't impressed by what they saw. Of course I was hard when Andrea first saw my dick so she didn't find my regular size much of an issue.

I knocked on the door as instructed and my wife answered. She looked like a knockout even though she was wearing a plain blue t-shirt and jeans. The t-shirt accentuated her gorgeous 38D breasts nicely and I always thought her ass looked amazing in jeans. I also loved her long hair look. Her black hair was gorgeous when it wasn't pulled back. She's slightly taller than me at 5'8".

"Hi sexy come on in," she said as she looked me up and down and gave me a kiss. "You'll do great," she whispered in my ear.

She led me downstairs where the laughing was loud. Everyone stopped talking at once when Andrea entered the room with me right behind. There were five women seated on a couch that was U shaped with a gap in the center.

"Most of you know my husband Rick," Andrea said to the group. "Rick you know Robyn and Wendy," she indicated the two women on the left, both of whom had the biggest smiles imaginable. Wendy is a 5'6" redhead with a runner's body. Robyn, a brunette, is a petite 5'3" with boobs as big as my wife's. Both were mutual friends of ours from college and it was giving me quite the rush they were there.

"Hi," I said nervously.

"And this is Kasey and Lauren," Andrea indicated the women on the right, neither of whom I knew. "They both work with Ali". Both were highly attractive, Kasey a long haired blonde and Lauren with short brown hair.

"And the bride to be Allison," my wife pointed to the center of the couch. Allison is also a long haired blonde and is 6'2" with a gorgeous body. Her great rack looked fantastic in her white t-shirt, I had guessed she's in the C range.

"Hi Rick," she said with an enormous grin. Her eyes appeared to glance at my crotch. It hit me intensely that I was about to "perform" for six beautiful women including my wife. I wanted badly to adjust myself in my jeans. While it felt tight, the stirring gave me confidence.

"As you know Rick has graciously agreed to be our entertainment tonight. What do you think ladies should we get right to it?" The amount of noise and hooting coming from the women made their desire clear.

My wife grabbed an iPad from the coffee table and made her way to the couch to sit next to Allison. She pulled up a playlist and out of the speaker came the stripper song. As she set it down I saw and felt six pairs of eyes on me.

I looked at the smiles all around, took a gulp, and remembered my first instruction: "slowly remove your belt." In my practices I worked with Andrea on how to move while undressing. As I moved my hips around in what felt like an awkward fashion, I started to loosen the belt and unclasp it. I continued moving around while I slid the belt past each loop until I held the entire belt in my hand. The women cheered as I twirled the belt over my head and tossed it aside.

I recalled my next instruction: "slowly unbutton your shirt top to bottom." I stalled for a short moment dancing around before I stood still and started unbuttoning. "It's like unwrapping a present," my wife had told me in our practices. When I got to the last button on the bottom I stood still for a moment, allowing a glimpse of my chest with the shirt open. I don't have a large amount of chest chair but it's very dark.

"Oh I like that look," Wendy said. "Just the right amount."

My wife said it wasn't necessary but I sucked my stomach in as a gut reaction. So far I hadn't embarrassed myself. The girls sat focused on me and none of the smiles had faded.

My heart pounded so fast I was surprised no one could hear it as I moved on to "slowly unbutton and unzip your jeans." The music changed to "I'm too sexy" and a couple of the girls were dancing along while sitting on the couch cushions.

I felt very powerful as I unbuttoned the jeans and slowly slid the zipper down. Robyn gasped as the girls saw part of my bulge through my boxers. I was almost fully hard and feeling very relieved that was the case.

I started to get into it and performed some dance moves with my shirt open and pants undone. I thought I heard someone mumble "pull everything down" under their breath. I teased the girls a little by acting like I was going to drop my pants but removing the shirt instead. My wife nodded in approval as I let the shirt drop to the ground.

I continued the tease a little, shaking my hips and moving my arms. Someone yelled "whooo! Keep it going!" I couldn't tell who and it didn't matter. I hooked my thumbs around my jeans and very slowly slid them down to my ankles before kicking them off.

Besides the hat I was now only in my boxers and they weren't doing much to hide my raging hard on. If anyone was sitting directly to my side they would have had a clear view of my shaft. Several of the women shifted in their seats. Allison was so much on the edge of her seat that she would have fallen of the couch if she moved forward anymore. My wife was beaming.

I continued the teasing, moving around, spinning in circles. I was sure I looked like a fool with my poor dance moves but as my wife promised no one was concerned with that.

"Come on already take them off!" yelled one of the women I didn't know, Lauren I think.

"Yeah we want to see that hard on!" shouted Robyn.

I couldn't believe our college friend just told me she wanted to see my hard cock. All the girls had big smiles, especially my wife. I smiled back and continued dancing.

"As the bride to be I say that's enough! Pull those boxers down and show us your hard cock now!" Allison yelled to immense cheering from everyone.

Per my wife's instructions I turned around so my back was to everyone and hooked my thumbs in the boxers. I could almost feel everyone's breath intake as I pulled them down very slowly. Andrea had told me to really linger on this step. It seemed like an eternity but I made a point of taking my time.

"Cute butt!" yelled Wendy as the boxers got below my ass cheeks.

"Very nice," someone added, Kasey I think.

When the boxers got to my ankles I deftly kicked them away to loud cheers.

"I just want to reach out and pinch it!" yelled Allison with clear enthusiasm.

I played to my audience and shook my bare ass for them to wild cheers. I alternated between shaking it fast and slow. The song had changed again but I couldn't tell what to and didn't care. The cheers were constant and the yelling was incoherent.

Eventually I stopped, stood still, removed my baseball cap and did my best to cover my man parts with it. I slowly turned around to face the women. All six were on the edge of their seats now. I stood still, facing them wearing nothing but a smile and a hat covering my goods. For a moment no one said anything. My wife had told me to hold this pose as long as possible to build the anticipation.

"Well?" Allison said. "We want to see it!"

"Yeah we came for some penis!" yelled Kasey, who was almost making like she was going to stand up.

"Is that what you want?" I asked playfully, remembering what my wife told me to do and say.

"YES!" They all shouted in unison.

"You want me to remove this hat?"

"YES!" They shouted again.

I looked at each set of eyes locked on my crotch in turn. I couldn't believe I was about to be naked in front of these gorgeous women. Other than my wife I couldn't have ever imagined showing any of them my dick, let alone have them clamoring for it.

"What do you want?" I asked again playfully with a big grin.

"We want your penis!" yelled Allison.

The girls started shouting in unison. "Pe-nis! pe-nis! PE-NIS! PE-NIS!"

The shouting got louder and louder. When I couldn't take it any more I moved my hand away from my crotch and tossed the hat aside. I let my hands drop to my sides and then I held them on my hips. My dick was fully hard shooting almost straight in the air. The cheering was the loudest yet. It was as if the smiles were frozen on the women. My wife gave me a thumbs up when I glanced at her.

Allison's mouth was hanging open.

"Wow!" I heard her say as she turned toward Andrea, who was beaming.

Kasey and Lauren high fived and it looked like Lauren was getting out her phone to take a picture. I didn't even mind.

I turned my eyes toward Wendy, who was frozen in her seat with her eyes glued to my dick, and Robyn, who also looked at Andrea and said "you lucky bitch!"

Andrea had the biggest grin of all. "How about a profile view?" she said as she looked at me. I obliged and turned to the side toward Wendy and Robyn.

"Oh wow," Allison said again.

"Hey let us see too!" yelled Lauren. I turned and faced her and Kasey.

"Looking good mister," she said. "How often do you get to ride this?" she asked Andrea.

"Several times a week," my wife beamed. "It feels soooo good. He's big in all the right places."

At this point I had run through the prep with my wife and wasn't sure what was supposed to happen next.

"How about you step in front of each girl?" Andrea said to me. "Let them get an up close inspection."

"Ooh yes!" said Kasey. "'Me first!"

Kasey was sitting on the end of the couch and I went to stand in front of her. "I love penises," she said to the room at large. "I used to try to sneak into the boy's locker room in high school. Got several good looks without getting caught!"

Everyone laughed as Kasey bent her head down so it was even with my dick. "You're a lucky woman," she said to Andrea as she looked up at her. "This is like perfect. I don't like them when they're too big."

There were some murmurs of agreement as I stepped in front of Lauren, which made me feel really good. The smile on her face was radiant.

"Can we touch?" Lauren asked.

"Errr..." I started to say.

"Sure go for it but not too much," Andrea said to my shock.

"Hey I don't want to miss that!" Kasey shouted as she reached over and put her hand around my shaft. "He's really thick!" she shouted with enthusiasm.

"Ooh yeah," my wife said with what seemed like a bit of a moan.

"My turn," Lauren said as she too wrapped her hand around. "Oh yeah," she said as she looked back up at Kasey. "I see what you mean."

"Don't forget about us over here!" Robyn shouted. I obliged and walked over to the other side of the couch and stood in front of Robyn.

"That's ok we'll just stare at your awesome ass," Lauren said with a laugh.

Robyn ran her finger along my shaft gently. It felt wonderful. She also ran her hand along my balls and smiled up at me. I then stepped over in front of Wendy who had been staring the entire time.

"This looks a lot nicer than Eric's," she said to no one in particular, referring to her husband. "Look how big that head is. That has to feel amazing!"

"You have no idea," Andrea said with an air of immense pride and satisfaction. "I've told Rick repeatedly that length isn't what matters. He's got it where it's important."

"You got that right," Wendy said as I felt immense pride. "Can I borrow him sometime?" she said to Andrea as the room laughed.

With that I made my way past my wife to the bride to be. I started to stop in front of Andrea but she made to push me along. The way she was beaming it seemed she really did want to show me off.

"So what do you think?" I asked Allison as I stepped in front of her. "Is your entertainment satisfactory?"

She giggled. "Absolutely sir well done! Very impressive!"

I thought I saw a wet spot on the couch between her legs. She asked me to back up as she slid down off the couch and crouched on her knees in front of me.

"I wanted an eye level view," she said coyly as she traced her finger around my head. It felt glorious and she slowly worked her finger down toward my balls.

"These are the biggest balls I've ever seen!" She exclaimed. She licked her lips very seductively, looked up at me with a smile that hadn't left her face, then looked over at Andrea. "Do I have to wait? Can I start now?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"Not yet," Andrea said with a smile.

.....

Andrea directed me to return to my position standing where everyone got a clear view.

"Don't cover up mister, you're staying naked for the rest of the night," she said to me with a grin.

"All right it's time for our games portion. You've all been assigned a number one thru five each corresponding to a game. If my man shoots while it's your turn you win the gift card for a weekend at the Windermere Pool and Spa! If all of five you go and he's still hard but hasn't cum yet, I get the card."

This part was all news to me. I wasn't sure I would hold through five games, whatever they were. I was hard as a rock.

"I've got number one," Kasey exclaimed.

"Okay, there will be a time limit for each game," Andrea said. "When the alarm goes off we move on to the next one. The first game is ring toss! Rick you stand right there, just like that."

I was dumbfounded trying to keep up as the girls excitedly moved the couch away and lined up in a single file line facing me. Clearly this had been discussed ahead of time before my arrival. It appeared Andrea was just orchestrating and wouldn't participate. She was distributing rings to the girls.

"Your goal is to land them around his penis," she said to the room.

There was much laughter (in a good way) as the girls took their rings and got more drinks. "If you land one you get to help yourself for one minute when you take it off and the other players can't throw during that time. Kasey since this is your game your goal is to get one and do you what you can to help him climax. The rest of you, try and stop her and hold him off until it's your game. Everybody back up so it's not an easy shot. Go!" Andrea shouted.

The women all had bad aim between the alcohol and being distracting by my hard cock they we're trying to get the ring around. Everyone except Wendy missed completely on their first throw. Hers hit the front of my dick and bounced off.

"This is harder than it looks!" Kasey shouted as she hit my stomach with her second throw.

"I don't know it seems like it's exactly as hard as it looks," Allison said to laughter.

Kasey seemed more determined than the rest, but it was Robyn who got her orange ring perfectly around my dick with her second toss.

"Nicely done!" Andrea shouted. "No one is allowed to throw for one minute. Robyn all yours."

Robyn practically skipped toward me, her big boobs bouncing even though it looked like she had a bra on. "So anything goes?"

"Anything goes but I recommend you pace yourself if it's not your game. You have one minute."

Robyn nodded as Andrea hit her stopwatch. She bent down on her knees and slowly removed the ring, running her finger along the bottom of my shaft as she did so. She seemed mesmerized as she slowly ran her fingers all around my hard cock, and as she did before, rubbed my balls.

"Time's up Robyn," Andrea called.

"Aww," she sighed.

She kissed the head of my penis and smiled at me as she stood up. After two more rounds of everyone missing with their throws, Lauren's throw bounced off my stomach at the perfect angle and somehow landed perfectly around my penis.

"Yes!" she shouted. "I might get you that gift card," she said to Kasey who managed a smile but was disappointed she wasn't getting to play.

12