All Comments on 'Stripping for my Wife’s Friends'

by Whiskeyandbeer5754

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 4 years ago
great story

hope you add to it !!!!

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

Every man's fantasy right here in this story. Well done.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 4 years ago
Entertaining

I'll take two to go!

WeissbiermannWeissbiermannalmost 4 years ago

More please. I’m eager to read your next story.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 4 years ago
Strong work!

Great debut. Hot without going over the top. Please continue.

dwr0242dwr0242almost 4 years ago

Great story! I hope there are more episodes to cum!!

maddictmaddictalmost 4 years ago

Don't ask for permission, she already gave it to you to decide. Only a girl can shake her sloppy floppy ass. Guys gyrate theirs.

While I'm at it, wrong category, this goes in Wet dreamers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Start

Good start, however, the wife having her unsuspecting husband perform at a bachelorette party is a very old story line that’s been written probably 50 times on Literotica. Hope your next story is more original and more erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Its an old story, but it was done with great authenticity. Usually the naked guy either gets all caughtup and dioriented by his feelings about what happens or just performs like a pornstar. But hear the naked guy was subdued, not very demonstrative, and behaving exactly like an ordinary heterosexual married guy would act-- by not saying much and just recounting the story with factual, detached accuracy. A fine effort by a talented author interested in keeping it real. It would be interesting to see what you could do if you took the same story line but this time went totally over th top like some other commenters might have wanted for wanking purposes.

Whiskeyandbeer5754Whiskeyandbeer5754almost 4 years agoAuthor

I appreciate everyone’s feedback! There will be more. I’ve never written about this subject matter before and it’s a fun escape.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years ago
So great.

I don't read too many of these male stripper stories because they tend to put too much focus on the guy, and the women never get naked. You did both beautifully. I only wish he could have cum more and been allowed to have sex with some. But I completely understand why you didn't. You're story was much more reasonable and realistic than mine.

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago

I loved this story. The best part is it's believability. I can see a wife doing this to show off to her friends yet keeping the situation under control. Good job.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 4 years ago
FUN FUN FUN!

I Would Love To Be That Husband With Wife and Friends! Great Exciting Erotic Story! I Loved It! How About A Couple Of Encore Chapters?

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
What a story

A wet dream CUM true!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

One of the hottest stories I have read and the first one of yours. Think I will try another just for grins.

Cheers

SAGE

runnerman8700runnerman8700about 3 years ago

Fantastic. It’s just realistic enough to be believable. This is a great fantasy, and I’m glad I got to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have a way of mixing the right amount of story, with the right amount of sex. A story that is all sex is boring, having a story to hold it together gives much more interest.

You did comment that there would be more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story would love to see a follow up for another girl's party of some kind.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Good premise.

MEH eroticism.

Three stars.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader15 days ago

Good job, had me thinking I was in the picture. Keep the stories coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhiskeyandbeer5754@Whiskeyandbeer5754
Just writing for fun. Let’s not take ourselves too seriously. If you’re looking for everything to be realistic, this probably isn’t for you. The point is to escape reality here.