Stripping the Salutatorian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if perhaps I was worrying too much since Diego didn't seem to be that flustered. I knew he wouldn't do it if he thought it would be a bad idea.

"Okay," I said. "I guess I'm in."

"Cool," Emerson replied. "Do you mind if I keep my boxers in your locker since we don't want to be late?"

Emerson nonchalantly reached up under his robe. I could see him struggling to hold the robe away from his body as he used the other hand to find his waist band. He shimmied as a pair of oversized smiley-face boxers fell to his ankles. He must have thought the pattern on them would be funny in the event that we had taken a group picture in our robes with our boxers showing.

"Sure," I said.

My heart was beating a little more quickly. Following Emerson's lead, I reached up and began to remove my boxers. I could sense Emerson and Diego watching me; it felt weird that none of us seemed to be having much fun with the prank yet. I hoped that would change once we connected with Sam and Ace.

I felt my partially hard cock gliding against the fabric of my boxers as I pulled them down. I wondered how I could still be chubbed up; it didn't make any sense. But, then again, I wasn't in a normal situation. The green plaid boxers fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

Emerson tossed his crumpled boxers into the locker on top of my other clothes. I pulled out my dress shoes and socks setting them on the wooden bench, then I placed my boxers on top of everything else in the locker.

"I already took mine off when Sam called to tell me about the new plan earlier," Diego said with a soft smile. "We need to get a move on, guys."

I sat on the bench so I could more easily put on my socks and dress shoes. I noticed that the robe pulled up my legs as I sat down; the hem had gotten noticeably closer to the bottom of my knees. I hadn't thought about how the robe might not fit me the same as the others since I was the tallest of the bunch. I felt myself blush as I realized my risk of exposure was going to be the greatest. I would have to be mindful to keep my legs pressed together when I was sitting.

I pulled on my socks and yanked them to the top of my calves. I was glad to no longer be able to see my skin. It made me more hopeful that others wouldn't be able to tell I was basically naked during the ceremony. I leaned forward to pull on my shoes and lace them.

As I straightened my back after finishing, I noticed the robe bunching in my crotch area. The scratchy fabric was rubbing against my dick. It still felt much more sensitive for some reason. I wondered if it was whatever synthetic fabric they used to make the robe; I knew it couldn't be cotton like my boxers. Luckily, the black fabric made it harder to see my developing erection.

"You look so ridiculous," Diego laughed. "Let's get a picture."

We all crowded in next to one another. Diego pulled down the zipper in front of his robe a little to show his chest. Emerson and I chuckled before quickly following his lead. We took a few group selfies where we pulled some funny faces. We put on our mortarboards for the last photo. I felt my anxiety lessening a little with each pose; I started to tell myself that there wasn't any reason to worry.

We made our way out of the locker room. The sun shone down brightly as we walked towards the long line of students queuing at the entrance to the stadium. I could see that most of the bleachers inside were filled with the graduating class' friends and family.

Emerson and Diego were still talking as I scanned the line, looking for Sam and Ace. Most of the students were grouped with their friends - jocks, drama club members, and nerds. It made me reflect on how unique our group was in its diversity; we had a little of everything when it came to high school archetypes.

"Over here!" a voice called.

I looked over to see Sam waving his arm to get our attention. He and Ace were positioned at about the middle of the line of seventy students. They were both laughing and smiling. Sam had the sleeves of his robes rolled up, exposing his large biceps. He was clearly already having fun with not having anything on beneath his gown.

"I'm enjoying the breeze," Ace said as we approached. He pulled up his robe enough so that we could see his right knee and lower thigh. Sam and Emerson chuckled loudly at his performance. "Did you get the memo?" he asked.

"I told him," Emerson said before I had a chance to reply.

"This is such a baller move," Sam said. "Or such a free-baller move anyway."

We all laughed at that one. I still felt a little nervous but it was a little less frightening knowing that all five of us were in it together. Emerson, Diego, and I all squeezed into the line next to our friends.

"You're fancy, huh?" Ace asked. He ran his thumb over the black velvet stripe across the hem running up the right side of my robe. I looked at his and realized that he didn't have the same flourish on his robe.

"That's weird," I said. "Why is my robe different than yours?"

"I assumed it was something special just for the valedictorian and salutatorian," Emerson chimed in.

I felt a little awkward. I knew Emerson was still sore about losing salutatorian; my special robe would be a constant reminder. I decided to let it go since I didn't want to make it look like I was bragging.

We continued to chat for a few minutes. Sam was fiddling with the zipper on his robe to quickly expose and cover his pecs when nobody outside of our friend group was watching. He loved the excitement of knowing he could get caught.

"Is everyone in a single file line?" shouted a voice from the front of the line.

I turned to see the vice principal, Mr. Ellis. He gave us instructions about how we should all behave for the duration of the ceremony. He noted that we would all walk into the stadium single file and arrange ourselves on the seats placed on the football field so we were facing the makeshift stage in front of them. He asked that we refrain from taking any pictures with our phones until after we were seated.

We started to march onto the field as the school band played some nondescript processional music. I was positioned with Ace in front of me and Sam behind me in the line. As we walked onto the field, I scanned the crowd, searching for my parents and brother; it took me a minute to find them.

I was so busy waving at my mom that I hadn't realized that the line had come to a stop as students were filing into the seats. I collided into Ace; I felt my partially erect dick press against his ass. He swiftly turned his head and looked at the developing tent in my robe.

"Dude! What the hell? Keep your hands and your junk to yourself."

He chuckled and turned back before I had a chance to explain. I immediately felt my face turn red. My stomach dropped wondering what he might be thinking about me. It was mortifying.

We continued to make our way into our seats. I hurried to sit down, and tried to bunch extra fabric from my robe over my crotch to cover myself. I smiled at my parents as I settled into my folding chair. My friends were still standing and chatting, but I was having a hard time hearing what they were saying.

Sam sat to my right with Emerson on his other side; Ace sat on my left with Diego next to him. I could hear that the music from the band sounded like it was coming to an end as the last of the students took their seats.

"Let's get a selfie," Ace said. We all squeezed in close to one another. I pressed my legs tightly together so we could all fit in frame. Ace snapped a few pics of us all smiling. I felt like they were crushing in on me since I was right in the middle.

As they pulled away, I instinctively spread my legs apart without thinking. Sam caught my attention, so I turned my head towards him. I noticed that he was smiling deviously as he tried to distract me by asking me about the weather of all things. I saw Ace moving quickly out of the corner of my eye; it looked like he was repositioning himself in his seat. I wondered what he had been doing, but I tried to ignore him. I figured he was probably just being dumb.

"Bing!" I heard the text message notification go off on Sam's phone. I felt mine vibrate in my robe pocket at the same time. Sam pulled out his phone and burst out laughing. I felt my heart skip a beat realizing that Ace was still on his phone as well.

I snatched my phone from my pocket. An alert said that I had a new text message from Ace. I frantically entered my passcode to unlock it.

Then I saw it: a picture of my legs spread apart with the fabric of the robe rising over my knees. You could see the inside of my bulky thighs with my nuts hanging down from between them. The shadow made it hard to see but you could make out the base of my partially hard cock rising into the fabric of the robe. The caption said: "Clothing is optional under these robes, right?"

"What the fuck, Ace?" I nearly shouted.

I opened up the message details to see that it had been sent to a group of about twenty of our friends. I blushed feeling exposed. I slammed my legs shut and tugged at my robe to pull it over the edge of my knees.

My four friends were laughing at my expense. I could see a few of the students from the text group open their phones and start to laugh. They were looking around trying to find Ace.

"Chill out," Ace said. "It's just a joke. And they're all going to think it's me anyways."

Before I could respond, I heard the principal telling everyone to quiet down so he could start the ceremony. I looked at Ace and rolled my eyes. I was hoping that he had gotten the need to screw with me out of his system.

I felt myself blushing as I thought about all the people on the text group looking at the photo of my cock. I couldn't help but think that it would eventually get out that it was me in the picture, even though Ace had tried to reassure me otherwise.

The ceremony started with a student coming out to sing the national anthem. We all stood as she performed. I tried not to focus on my embarrassment, but I was feeling overwhelmed. I couldn't get the image from the text message out of my mind. I noticed my dick get harder; I instinctively placed one hand over the crotch of the robe to cover the growing tent.

My cock was throbbing. I was barely paying attention to the singer; all I could focus on was my own body - particularly the fact that my dick had become fully erect. I was beginning to regret not jerking off in the past few days; I wondered if that was what had me so keyed up.

We all sat down as the singer concluded with a few vocal runs to show her skill. I pressed my knees together to prevent Ace from taking another stealthy photo up my robe. That caused my dick to jut upwards creating an eight-inch tent in the fabric.

"Looks like Hunter is enjoying the ceremony," Sam chuckled.

"Shut up, asshole," I replied.

I pulled my right arm inside of my robe through the arm hole. I wrapped my palm around my dick and pressed it flatly against my stomach in an effort to make my erection less visible to the people around me. My dick was throbbing in reaction to my warm hand. My body was screaming that it wanted me to play with myself. I could feel all the nerve endings firing where the underside of my fingers caressed against the head of my cock.

Ace leaned over and whispered into my ear. "Dude, are you jacking off under your robe?" he asked. "That's fucking hot!"

Ace was bisexual, but he had never spoken to me in such a directly sexual manner. He tilted his body closer to mine. He reached down and grabbed my cock head through the robe's fabric. It would have looked like he was yanking at a bunched portion of the black fabric to anyone in the audience.

I bit my lip as he tightened his grasp and squeezed a little tighter. I could hear Sam laughing as he realized what was happening. I kept my knees pressed together to avoid exposing myself. It felt so fucking good to have two hands enveloping my throbbing cock.

"You need to stop," I heard myself say.

My fear of someone else realizing what was happening had overridden the pleasure that was coursing through my body. Ace gave a little twisting motion as he released his grasp, then settled back into his chair.

My dick was pulsing in my hand. I was afraid that my effort to press into my abs was actually making me more aroused. A little drop of pre-cum spilled from my urethra. I rubbed it into my cock head since I didn't want it to seep into the robe's fabric. What the fuck is wrong with me? I thought. This can't be happening.

I decided that I needed to let go of my throbbing member. Touching it was just making me harder; I had to just accept the fact that the people around me might be able to tell that I was sporting wood underneath my robe.

I realized that all of my friends were aware of the fact that I had a rock-hard erection under my robe. Sam reached over and tweaked my nipple through the fabric. I felt a surge of energy shoot straight to my cock. It was like every nerve ending in my body was on high alert; I had never quite experienced anything like it in my life.

"Please don't," I said. "This isn't funny, guys. It feels like there is something wrong with me. I have never been this sensitive down there in my life, and I'm not even turned on. I'm seriously worried."

Sam laughed at my disclosure. Ace grinned and placed his hand on my knee. Diego looked embarrassed for me as he averted eye contact. A devious smile spread across my cousin's face.

"I've heard that everyone reacts to Viagra differently," Emerson said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I thought you deserved a little payback for passing me in the class rankings," he began, "...so I spiked your coffee. I have to go through the ceremony thinking about how I'm not at the top of the class. You only have to go through it with a hard-on."

"You're so twisted," Sam said.

"That would explain it," Ace chimed in. "Viagra always makes my cock hypersensitive. I had to cum three times once before my erection went away."

I could feel my heart racing. Not only was I naked under my robe, but I had a throbbing hard-on that wasn't going to go away on its own. I couldn't believe my own cousin would do something like that to me.

"Fuck you, Emerson," I practically yelled while trying not to draw attention to our group. "You all just need to leave me alone for the rest of the ceremony. Don't fucking touch me and don't fucking talk to me!"

They looked at each other for tentatively; I'd only snapped at them in anger a few times in the years we'd known one another. They seemed to pull back and give me space. They still chatted with each other, though. I tried to listen to the speaker, but it was hard to pay attention with the surging energy in my crotch.

Sam, with his poor boundaries and memory of a goldfish, was the first one to refuse to accept my demands. He reached over and tweaked my nipple through the fabric with a rough twist. Fuck, it felt good even if it shouldn't.

"Stop it," I whispered, feeling more self-conscious.

"Stop it," he mockingly parroted back.

He smirked as the others covered their mouths to suppress their laughter. Emerson, in particular, seemed to be enjoying watching me squirm. I slid one arm back inside of my robe and used it to cover my pecs so that my nipples were off limits. They poked firmly into the soft skin on my forearm.

It was less than a minute later that Emerson leaned over and swatted at the tent in my robe with the program for the ceremony that they'd left under the chairs. I watched in terror as my fabric-clad dick swayed back and forth. I frantically looked around to make sure none of the other students near us had seen him do it. I shot daggers at him with my eyes, but he looked as pleased as punch.

The proverbial (and literal) hits kept coming. Sam, Ace, and Emerson kept teasing me during the commencement speech. I couldn't protect myself. I'd move my hand over my dick, and someone would rub my nipples or graze my thigh. I'd cover my nipples, and they'd use that as an opportunity to playing whack-a-mole with my sheathed, tumescent cock.

I was pissed, afraid, and turned on. I'd never had that particular mix of emotions and sensations pulsing through my body before. I'd look up at my parents and brother every so often to make sure they couldn't tell what was going on. It seemed like my parents were focused on the speaker; my brother was occupying himself with his phone.

I almost bellowed out as I felt Ace's hand grab my dick by the root. He quickly stroked it a few times; it was playful, yet sexual. My heart began to beat more rapidly and my mouth went dry.

"Cut it out," I demanded in what sounded like a moan.

"I think he likes it, guys," Ace giggled.

He gave me a few more rapid stokes before pulling away. My dick was vibrating from the sensation; it felt more engorged than it had ever been. Motherfucking Viagra! I looked down to see the tented fabric pulsing every few seconds in time with my heartbeat.

I felt so fucking horny. I needed to regain some control. I reached inside of my robe. I decided to press my dick back against my stomach again; it needed a break from being teased more than my nipples.

As I wrapped my hand around its girthy base, it almost tingled with excitement. It sent signals off to other parts of my body; my nipples hardened further and my sphincter tightened. I closed my eyes, trying to center myself. This doesn't have to happen. You don't have to let it happen.

It felt so good though. It felt fucking incredible. I let my warm hand travel up and down my shaft. My nuts ached; they felt full of cum and ready to burst. I was mesmerized; I kept pumping for a few more seconds before I heard Sam laughing loudly.

My eyes flew open; I had been caught in the act. Diego looked away while Sam and Ace chuckled on either side of me. Emerson was on his phone. My stomach did a somersault. He looked at me with callousness.

I felt the pocket in my robe vibrating. I already knew it wasn't going to be good. I pulled out my phone. A video had been sent to the same group of friends as the picture that had been sent earlier. But it wasn't from a number I had in my contacts; clearly Emerson had done some planning. I felt like such an idiot for drinking that damn coffee.

I clicked the video. I watched as a shot panned the crowd; it showed the people watching from the bleachers. It lingered on my family for a beat longer than any of the other faces. Then it quickly transitioned to showing my body from the chest down. You could see my hand pumping away beneath the robe.

Suddenly, the camera started moving. It angled downwards towards the ground showing various dress shoes. It stopped at my size thirteens. Apparently, in my temporary euphoria, I had stopped pressing my knees together. I watched as the shot focused in between my bulky thighs. My hand was gently gliding up and down my thick, veiny cock. The video ended a few seconds later.

I thought I was going to be sick, but there was something else, too. As much as I was mortified, I was still rock hard. What the hell is wrong with me? I wondered. Even with the Viagra there had to be something really fucked up with me if I was still turned on after a video of me jerking off had just been sent to my closest friends. I felt on the verge of losing my shit.

"They can't tell it's you," Diego offered in a reassuring tone. "The video didn't show your face."

I took a deep breath. It wasn't much, but it was enough for the moment. Sam, Ace, and Emerson kept looking at one another. I think they knew that they had pushed their luck. None of them were making eye contact with me. We all focused on listening as the valedictorian gave her speech.