Stripping the Salutatorian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalMaple
CalMaple
298 Followers

I couldn't help but be distracted by my cock every few sentences. I was trying to ignore it the best I could, but it was alive with electricity. I could tell that a few drops of pre-cum had trickled from my slit down the shaft after I'd pulled my hand away earlier.

Mr. Ellis stood by the microphone to welcome the graduating class, then started the processional. Two rows at a time, students would line up to walk across the stage and receive their diplomas.

When it was time for our row to stand, beads of sweat were forming on my forehead. I didn't think I could do it. I couldn't walk across the stage sporting wood. Even if I covered myself, it felt humiliating. I didn't really have a choice, though.

As we made our way to the edge of the elevated platform, Sam decided to revert to his juvenile ways. I had been keeping both hands tightly over my crotch; he was standing behind me. I felt him yank up the back of my robe, exposing my well-muscled ass. I spun around in a flash, ready to chew him out. What I wasn't expecting was that the other people who'd been sitting in our row would all be giggling behind him.

At least five people outside of our group had just got a glimpse of my ass. I wondered if audience had seen too. I looked in their direction; they didn't seem to be reacting. They were probably too focused on whoever was walking across the stage at any given moment. That's where the action was happening.

"Asshole!" I half-shouted, shoving Sam in the chest. "What's wrong with you?"

"Chill out, bro," he said. "I'm only joking around."

"I thought it was pretty fucking funny," Emerson added.

The anger started to boil over; I was tired of being pawed at by them. Why am I the only one being targeted? I asked myself. It's not fair. We all agreed to do this stupid dare together.

I was over feeling alone my humiliation. I wasn't sure who I was the most upset with in that moment, but Sam was the closest to me. I quickly bent down grabbing the hem of his robe; before he could react, I hiked it up to reveal his backside. I needed some form of retaliation.

What? I asked myself when I saw what was underneath his robe. He was wearing shorts! Not just boxer shorts, but actual shorts that someone would wear to go out with friends. A huge smile appeared on his face; I felt dizzy and lightheaded.

I spun around to see Emerson giggling as well. Without prompting, he pulled up his robe to reveal cargo shorts. How could it be? I wondered. I watched him take off his boxers! He left them in my locker!

It clicked together. I knew that they were all wearing shorts under their gowns. I looked at Diego, hoping that he'd offer me some comfort. He looked genuinely pitiful, like a kid caught telling a lie. It was too much; it was all utterly overwhelming.

Sam, Ace, and Emerson continued to chortle as we progressed further up the line. We were less than a minute from walking onto the stage. I looked at my parents - they were smiling; my mom gave me a quick wave - and then I looked for the nearest exit. I wondered if I could come up with a good enough excuse later if I bolted.

My cock was still throbbing with energy that was desperate to be released. I knew that it would be impossible to hide my raging boner under the glaring lights. Even with the fabric somewhat loose, it would still be obvious.

"Fuck you guys," I said as I pulled my left arm inside of the robe.

I wrapped my palm around my monster; it immediately started leaking again. I ignored the pleasure washing over me. I positioned it so that it was pointing straight up at my chest. It was terrifying to be grabbing myself like that with so many people nearby, but it was my only option to obscure my arousal from being on display.

My heart started racing as we started to climb the stairs. I knew that in a few moments I'd be in the middle of the stage trying to shake Mr. Ellis' hand before taking my diploma. I knew that some people would undoubtedly wonder why one of my arms was tucked inside the robe. I just had to keep moving though; there wasn't time to overthink.

"Diego Ojeda!" Mr. Ellis announced.

I watched as he walked across the stage. About twenty people started cheering and clapping. I knew that it must be his family. I felt happy for him, but it only lasted an instant. My dick pulsing in my hand while I shuffled closer to the stage shot my anxiety back through the roof.

"Alexander Walters!"

Ace strutted across the stage; he pumped his right fist in the air trying to stir up excitement amongst the crowd. A few people hollered out praise and whistled at him. I felt my feet propelling me forward; I wondered if it was too late to run.

"Class Salutatorian, Hunter Evans!"

I froze for a moment; Sam gave me a push forward. I looked out at the crowd. I could see my parents cheering and taking pictures, and even my brother was engaging in some lackluster clapping. I saw the school photographer waiting to snap my picture as I received my diploma.

"Congratulations, Mr. Evans!" Mr. Ellis said shaking my hand.

I felt my cock vibrating in my other hand. The commotion and the energy from the crowd was confusing my senses. I didn't know what was happening. I just needed to get off of the stage.

Mr. Ellis pushed the diploma into my right hand; he finally seemed to notice that my other hand was missing in action. He stepped away to make room for me to have my proverbial moment in the sun. Perhaps I was Icarus because, without thinking, I lifted my diploma into the air in victory.

As quick as a flash, I watched Sam speed up behind me. I knew it was going to be bad. I visibly jumped as he gave me an old fashioned "oil check," which he'd given me more than once during wrestling practice. I felt his fat thumb pushing up between my cheeks; forcing the fabric from my robe into the crevice. He hadn't fully penetrated my ring, but he'd done more damage than I'm sure he'd intended.

He scampered back to where he'd been standing a few feet away; I could hear him laughing over the applauding crowd. My knees were shaking so hard I could barely stand. A nuclear- bomb-caliber explosion erupted in my core as I felt my asshole frantically spasm.

"Mr. Evans?" Mr. Ellis asked, starting to become aware that something wasn't right.

"Oh God! Oh God!" I gasped.

I felt my balls beginning to pull up tightly against my body. I couldn't believe what was happening. I knew I had to be dreaming; it was surely a nightmare. I grabbed my cock as firmly as I could trying to overpower it. Please God, no! Please, no!

Emerson jogged quickly towards Mr. Ellis with a feigned look of concern in his eyes. As he walked behind me, I felt his fingers tickle the nape of my neck. It triggered a few more nerve endings to join the millions that were already firing.

"You deserve this," he whispered.

WHOOSH!

I heard a familiar sound, but I couldn't place it. It's not like that had been where my attention was focused at that point anyway. I felt the fabric of my robe pulling away from my back. I watched in horror as the gown separated into multiple pieces where the velvet flourishes had been covering Velcro; it slid off of my body. I was standing there completely naked.

Everything within me collided at once. I stood there with one hand holding my diploma over my head and the other grasping my throbbing boner right as the flashes from the photographer's camera started its sequence of bursts. I felt my sequence of bursts coming too.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I uncontrollably hollered.

I looked down to see my throbbing red cock begin to fire. I was still holding it positioned upwards, like I had been in the line as we waited, so the first spray of jizz painted my chest.

I heard a series of gasps from the crowd. I looked out at them again. Some of them were laughing. Others were looking away, but quite a few were filming my humiliation. I wanted to disappear so badly.

I fixated on their grimacing looks of disgust as the next thick rope shot forth with greater force than the first. I felt the sticky spunk collide with the bottom side of my wide jaw. It felt so good and so horrible at the same time. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced.

I heard Mr. Ellis yelling at me to cover myself; I couldn't move though. I don't know why, but I looked to where my family was sitting. My dad was covering his face, my mom's mouth was wide with disbelief, and my brother was laughing. This isn't real! I screamed silently to myself. Wake up! Wake up!

Further waves of pleasure crested as I erupted three more times in quick succession; it seemed like everyone was holding their breath until I finished. I imagined it must have been like watching a fatal car crash - impossible to look away. Once I was depleted, I let out a huge sigh. I was exhausted after being on edge for so long and finally getting the release my body had yearned for.

"Do it again!" someone shouted in jest.

A bunch of the boys from my class started to laugh. I felt the diploma drop from my hand and fall to the ground. The sound of it hitting the stage flipped a switch within me; I could move again. I swiftly bent down, trying to scoop up the fabric from my robe. It felt like sand slipping through my fingers, as I struggled to grab and hem of the garment.

"Mr. Evans! Mr. Evans!"

I couldn't look at Mr. Ellis; I couldn't look at anyone. If I did, it would mean that it had really happened. I needed to get out of there. I felt my mortarboard fall from my head while I was bending down. I snatched it up; plastering it over my sticky, stiff cock.

I looked for an escape. As I sought one out, I noticed that Emerson was smiling from ear to ear. Sam and Ace seemed genuinely surprised; they would later tell me that they had no idea about the robe being rigged, and hadn't wanted it to go further than my pitching a tent on stage. Diego was nowhere to be found.

I bolted for the closest exit for the stadium. I heard Mr. Ellis arguing with someone else about what to do next as I sped away. I felt so many pairs of eyes burning into my flesh. It was mortifying. Some of my peers were heckling, cat-calling, and whistling at me; they didn't seem nearly as fazed as their parents.

I pressed the mortarboard more tightly against my dick; it still wasn't soft! It had never done that before, but I'd also never taken Viagra before, either. It definitely felt like it was eager to go another round.

Once I made it outside of the stadium, I began to sprint back to the gym. I dropped the mortarboard to the ground since nobody was around and it was slowing me down. It took less than two minutes for me to arrive back at the locker room, though I was out of breath and exhausted.

I collapsed onto the wooden bench in front of my locker. I was in a fog; I thought about all the people seeing me shoot my load and laughing at me. I knew that every time I ran into a classmate or one of their parents, they'd see my O-face layered over whatever expression I was actually making - probably one of lingering mortification.

I couldn't even bring myself to think about my family. I didn't know how I'd ever speak to my mom again without feeling ashamed. My father would probably pretend like it had never happened; that would be easier. I expected my brother to be a complete shithead with no sympathy for that I'd gone through.

I felt my body becoming one with the wooden bench as it pushed into my back. My breathing slowly began to return to normal. I knew I needed to get up, even though I wanted to zone out in a state of permanent denial.

I stumbled to my feet. I pulled open my locker. Another wave of horror washed over me; practically everything was gone! The only two items that remained were my car keys and a jock strap that I'd forgotten to take home with me earlier that week. I wasn't sure how he'd done it, but I knew Emerson was involved.

I just wanted to get home. I knew that Emerson would have made certain that all the towels were locked away somewhere after he'd gone to such great lengths to exact his revenge. What a fucking asshole! I still didn't understand what I had done to deserve such intense wrath. I thought about trying to break into another locker to steal some clothes. I knew it would take far too long.

I sighed as I stepped into the white jock strap. The pouch expanded as my hard dick filled it up. I grabbed the keys; I decided it was better to leave with my ass exposed than to wait around and have to face everyone.

As I started to walk, I felt the sticky cum dripping down my chest. I'd forgotten that I was still completely covered in it. I knew I could take a shower; I knew I should take a shower...but I didn't. I was marked. Even if I washed off the jizz, it wouldn't change what had just happened. I'd always live on in infamy as the guy who shot his load at graduation.

CalMaple
CalMaple
298 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

False Alarm Escalating pranks between college roommates go too far.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
Prostate Awakening Straight man discovers anal pleasure with two men and a bet.in Gay Male
Obstacle Course Humiliation College senior humiliated by friends during obstacle course.in Gay Male
More Stories