Stripping with Sister and Friends

Story Info
Playing strip poker with friends and his sister joins in.
7.6k words
4.69
138k
223
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's enough blackjack," Nathan said. "What shall we do next?"

Nathan was on holiday with his sister Ashley and their friends Rebecca and Taylor. Ashley was just a year younger than him and they had all been good friends for years. Nathan, Rebecca, and Taylor were sat on the floor of the living room playing cards and drinking, with Ashley having decided to go to bed early.

"How about poker?" Taylor suggested.

"Sure," Nathan replied, "but what can we play for? We don't have any chips or anything and we're not exactly coming down with cash."

Rebecca smirked, "Why don't we play strip poker again?"

Nathan laughed, recalling a time last year when the three of them got particularly drunk and daring. "Haha, I dunno."

"Aww, worried you might lose again?" Taylor teased.

"Not at all, in fact I really should get you back for that." The previous time, they'd managed to get him naked, and when he had no more clothes to shed they had him masturbate in front of them as a forfeit. He wouldn't have gone through with it if he wasn't so drunk, and horny just from the girls being topless. They'd ended it after that before things went any further.

"Aha, let's go for it then." Rebecca said enthusiastically.

"As fun as it would be," Nathan said, "I can't exactly play that with Ashley here. That'd be pretty weird if she happened to come down and see."

"She's down for the night, she's not coming back." Taylor said. "Actually, maybe we should go and wake her so she can play with us," she joked.

Rebecca laughed, "Haha, she wouldn't even be up for it if it was just us girls. Seriously though, she went to bed hours ago, we should make the most of it. Besides, it wouldn't be that big a deal. Unless you're too...pussy," she said to Nathan with teasing emphasis. It had the desired effect on where his mind went. They knew by his hesitation that they had him hooked.

"Come on," Taylor said. "You know you'd love another chance to show off for us. We'll even let you deal this time."

"Haha, actually this time it's gonna be you getting naked, so I don't have anything to worry about."

"Wahey!" Rebecca cheered.

"Keep it down though! We don't want to wake Ashley."

Nathan expertly shuffled the cards, now eager to play. "Five card draw? Worst hand has to take something off, and winner can decide what." They all agreed, and also took off their socks and any extra layers, leaving just shirt, jeans, and underwear.

He dealt the cards and after discards felt pretty good about a pair of kings. Then Rebecca and Taylor each put down three of a kind.

"That'll be your shirt then," Taylor said laughing. Nathan shrugged and lifted it over his head. The next hand he only managed to scrape together a pair of 2s. He sighed while throwing them in, thinking to himself this was gonna be a repeat of last time. Rebecca paused, then revealed that she had nothing.

"Looks like I'll have yours as well, Rebecca," Taylor said. She giggled and removed her tank top, making her large breasts jiggle slightly within the confines of her bra, much to Nathan's delight.

Taylor seemed to be having a good night, as she won the next hand as well. "Taylor you're cheating again, aren't you!" Rebecca protested, throwing down the losing hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Nathan's dealing," Taylor replied. She then smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you. Take those jeans off next." Rebecca relented, then grinned as she stood, unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled them down her legs, revealing striped boyshort panties. She gave the others a twirl and a brief shake of her big butt, though her underwear covered most of it.

They all laughed as she sat and Nathan dealt the next hand. Finally Taylor lost, and Nathan won. "About time your top came off," he said.

"Okay okay," she laughed as she discarded it, revealing a thin white bra. Her breasts were rather small compared to Rebecca's, but Nathan was no less excited at the prospect of seeing them again.

They were so focussed on each other and the game that they didn't even notice the door open. "Um, what are you guys doing?"

They all looked at Ashley and burst out laughing. "Em, we were feeling a bit hot," Nathan tried to say with a straight face, to which Ashley just raised an eyebrow. He felt a little awkward at the situation, but they hadn't gotten very far yet. "You should probably go back to bed."

"We're playing strip poker, ok!" Taylor said. "You should join us!"

"As if I'm gonna play strip poker with my brother," Ashley said.

"Well if you're not gonna play you'll have to leave," said Rebecca. "We were saying early how you wouldn't be up for it since you're such a prude."

"I'm not a prude!" Ashley argued, taking the bait.

"It's ok Ashley," Taylor joined in, "we know you're a bit too conservative for this kind of fun."

"That's not true."

"Prove it then," said Rebecca.

Nathan didn't know what to say. "Come on, she doesn't have to."

"It's ok Nathan," Rebecca said before looking right at Ashley, "we know she won't do it."

Ashley hesitated for a few moments, then said, "fine then, deal me in," much to Nathan's surprise. She tried to look calm but he thought he caught her glance at him nervously. "Looks like you've all had a headstart anyway, so I think I'll be alright."

"We should take her top as an entry fee," Rebecca suggested, making Ashley glare at her.

"I'm not doing that."

"It's fine, deal the cards, Nathan," said Taylor, before she briefly explained the rules to Ashley.

Nathan was a bit unsure of the situation. He had always been aware of how gorgeous and sexy Ashley was, but he adored his sister and had never considered her in an unbrotherly way. Now he was torn between thinking he should put a stop to this before it got out of hand, and the possibility of seeing more of her. But he did as he was told and dealt the next hand, now to four players.

"About time I get a good hand!" Rebecca exclaimed as she put down three aces. No-one had better, and Taylor had the losing hand. "I'll return the favour, Taylor, let's have your jeans off!" Taylor made a similar show as Rebecca had done earlier, revealing matching white panties as well as her lovely long legs. She gave everyone a quick spin, and sat down quickly wanting the game to keep moving.

Rebecca's next hand beat Nathan's and Taylor's, and they all looked at Ashley waiting to see hers. She nervously revealed her cards, and she'd lost. "Um, does that mean I have to take my top off?"

"It does indeed!" Rebecca replied. She was wearing a baggy pyjamas, and Nathan wondered if she had a bra on underneath. He found himself being slightly disappointed when she removed it and had a thermal undershirt, which, while it hugged her chest tightly, didn't reveal much. "Hmm extra layers aren't allowed." Rebecca said.

"What? You both have bras on." Ashley replied.

"Really I should be complaining about that advantage you girls have," Nathan interjected.

"Well you seeing us topless is a bigger deal than us seeing you topless," Taylor said. "Not that it's not a good sight," she quickly added with a wink.

"I'll let it slide," Nathan said as he gathered the cards up. He won the next hand with a straight. The others revealed their cards and Rebecca had lost. Everyone looked at each other knowing that this would be the first 'significant' piece of clothing removed. "Well well, Rebecca, let's have that bra off," he said, grinning widely. He and Taylor drumrolled as Rebecca reached back, unhooked her bra, them dramatically held the cups in place and slowly dragged them down. They both cheered as her large pillowy breasts bounced into view. Ashley mouth was slighty open, looking surprised that she had gone through with it.

"Ta da!" Rebecca called, spreading her hands wide and sticking her chest out. Nathan stared for a good while before being prompted to deal the next hand, as Rebecca made no effort to cover herself.

Nathan lost, perhaps due to being understandably distracted. "Looks like I win!" Ashley exclaimed excitedly as she revealed her cards. "I guess you're losing those pants, bro." He was a bit taken aback by her boldness, and also a bit concerned by his state of arousal. When he pulled his jeans down there was an unmistakable bulge in his underwear. He tried not to look Ashley in the eye, but noticed her gaze was definitely crotch height, as was that of the others. Then he thought he caught her blush and look away as he sat down.

"Nice," said Rebecca. "Can't wait to see it for real!"

"Things are definitely heating up!" said Taylor. There was certainly now a noticeable tension and eagerness in the air.

Nathan was sure to concentrate this time, and came out with a full house. Ashley lost, and nervously grabbed the waistband of her pyjama bottoms and was about to pull them down.

"Wow, hold on," interrupted Nathan.

"What?" said Ashley mockingly. "Can't handle seeing me in my underwear?"

"It's not that," he chuckled. "Winner gets to chose what the loser takes off."

Ashley looked to the others, but Rebecca smirked and said, "Afraid so. I was just being kind to Taylor earlier." Ashley looked at Nathan with eyes wide.

Nathan had some second thoughts, then eventually said "Look, if you want to leave the game that's fine, but otherwise..." gesturing to her undershirt. As she held his gaze he wondered what she was thinking and if he'd stepped over a line. She looked at the others and Rebecca was giving her an 'I knew you would back out' look.

Finally she said, "I guess it's no big deal..." and slowly started to lift her undershirt up.

Nathan was captivated as the bottom of her breasts gradually appeared, being dragged up slightly with her shirt before the entirety of her beautiful perky boobs dropped into view. "Wow," he said, accidentally out loud.

"Go Ashley!" Taylor cheered.

Ashley blushed as she awkwardly held her arms across her stomach, wanting to cover up but sensing that would be frowned upon. "Ok, let's keep playing."

Nathan hoped no-one noticed his increased arousal as he dealt the next hand, also being concerned that he was one loss away from being naked. Fortunately for him, since he was struggling to concentrate trying not to be too obviously in his staring, he got three 8s straight off the bat. No-one could beat it, and this time Taylor lost. She was sat there in her bra and panties, "So...what's it gonna be?"

"Hmmm," Nathan mused jokingly as he considered his options. "Since we've already seen some tits, how about we see your pussy." Rebecca cheered.

"Ooooh," Taylor replied playfully. "Well, if you say so." She stood and put her fingers in the waistband of her panties. Then she turned around and slowly pulled them down over her cute tight butt. She giggled as she looked over her shoulder at her audience, before letting her panties fall to the ground and turning around to reveal her front side. Despite her supposed confidence she suddenly felt rather self-conscious with everyone looking at her. "What do you think?" she asked with a hint of nervousness coming through.

"Your pussy is gorgeous," Nathan replied truthfully, "and you look stunning." Her crotch was completely shaven and smooth, with just understated outer lips visible, which looked great on her slender frame.

"Yeah you're so pretty," said Ashley encouragingly.

"Hah, thanks." Taylor sat back down cross-legged, leaving it all on display with her slit spreading apart.

Taylor won the next round and Ashley lost. "Now you may remove your pants," Taylor joked. She didn't hesitate to stand and slip them off, revealing the surprisingly small panties she wore. She gave a quick spin, but they only got a quick glance at the bottom of her ass-cheeks before she sat down blushing.

They were now down to just one piece of clothing each, so the next hand was sure to leave one of them completely naked. Nathan got two pairs and was confident that wouldn't be him, but then Rebecca put down three sevens. Ashley however worriedly revealed just a pair of 10s, to Nathan's relief and excitement.

Taylor let her sweat for a moment before saying, "It looks like I'm getting naked," putting down her pair of 5s. "Well, Rebecca, what would you like me to take off?"

"Aha, I'll go for the bra thank you very much."

Taylor reached back and in one motion slipped her bra off. Her breasts were the smallest of the three, but looked cute on her.

"Give us a show!" Rebecca shouted.

Taylor laughed as she got up and strutted back and forth striking poses as if on a catwalk as everyone cheered. Nathan was in awe of the sight of her naked form.

After she sat back down Ashley asked, "so Taylor loses then, is that the game over?" Nathan couldn't tell if there was a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"No we should keep going," said Taylor.

"Naked people play for forfeits," Rebecca added.

"Forfeits? What kind?" asked Ashley intrigued.

"Let's wait till we get there," Rebecca replied, leaving Ashley guessing.

Nathan was excited that it seemed all but certain they were all going to get naked. The next hand the girls each got just got a pair, with Ashley's being the lowest, leaving her in nervous suspense once again. Nathan looked at his hand and wished that he could beat it, but he had nothing.

"At least I didn't come last this time," he said as he revealed his hand.

"This time?" Ashley queried, but no-one took any notice.

"I thought you came first last time," Rebecca chuckled.

"Would you care to join me in the nude?" asked Taylor politely, before Ashley could question further.

"Here goes," Nathan said as he rose and began to slowly pull his boxers down. Ashley gasped and the others cheered when his fully erect cock sprang up. He even saw her bite her lip for a moment.

"Do you like what you see, Ashley?" Rebecca joked.

Ashley stuttered while still staring, "Um...what? No, of course not. That's my...brother's..."

"Aw don't be cruel," said Rebecca.

"No I didn't mean...it's a nice...I mean..." she looked down and blushed, as the other girls laughed.

"Thanks, sis." She looked up at him for a second, then smiled shyly and looked away again.

He sat back down to play the next hand. Ashley triumphantly revealed three queens. "Looks like I'm the last one standing!"

"Not necessarily," said Rebecca showing her two pairs. Then Nathan and Taylor both had a pair, but Nathan's was higher.

"What happens now then?" Ashley asked.

"Time for a forfeit!" Rebecca exclaimed. "Ashley, you won so you decide what Taylor has to do."

"Um, I'm not sure. What should it be?"

"Anything, and it can involve you and her if you want. Oh and, it should be in the spirit of the game, so involving nakedness."

Ashley thought for a bit, unsure what would be expected. "Ok, how about she has to go outside and run around the house naked?"

Taylor shrugged. "Sure." They all followed her to the front door and she ran outside. The place they were staying at was in the country and it was dark, so there wasn't much real risk of anyone seeing. When she returned a bit out of breath her nipples were noticably pointier than they were before. "Boy, that was cold more than anything else," she shivered. "Let's keep it indoors from now". The others agreed, and Ashley was a bit disappopinted that her forfeit hadn't seemed to go down very well, she'd thought it was a good idea.

The next hand Rebecca got a full house and exclaimed that she was still going strong. Taylor had two pairs, and Ashley put down a pair of kings, again awaiting Nathan's hand. He paused dramatically then revealed an ace, followed by a 2, a 4, a 7, and then a 10. Ashley cheered but then saw that Nathan was grinning. She looked back down and saw that they were all hearts. "That's a flush, sis. I've got you."

Ashley gulped. She remained sitting and just raised her butt up as she grabbed and pulled her panties off, keeping her legs together. Nathan caught a glimpse of her slit, but she then pulled her legs up in front of herself.

"Come on," said Taylor, "you have to let us see properly. We both did."

"I guess fair's fair," she said reluctanctly, but with a hint of a smile. She slowly stood up with her hands covering her crotch, then shyly looking at the ground she moved them away revealing her tight pussy. It was perfectly complemented by a small neatly trimmed patch of hair above, and the outer lips opened just slightly to reveal her inner pink folds.

"Wow," Nathan couldn't help but say again as he took in all her naked glory. "You're breathtaking, Ashley. Honestly."

She looked up and smiled sweetly. "Thanks, bro." The others cheered and clapped as she sat back down. She felt oddly more relaxed now that she was naked.

They played on, but Rebecca showed no sign of giving up winning the next hand as well, with Taylor, the loser, having another forfeit.

"Hmm," Rebecca pondered. "I think, Taylor, I'd like you to lick my nipples." This was met with a gasp from Ashley and oooos from Nathan and Taylor.

"Very well, your wish is my command," Taylor said as she obediently crawled over to Rebecca. She leaned forward sticking her long tongue out and gently licked all around her right nipple, drawing a deep sigh from Rebecca. She moved to the other and did the same, before closing her lips around it and sucking, making Rebecca moan.

Taylor lifted her head up close to Rebecca's and asked tenderly, "How was that?"

"Sooo good," Rebecca replied in a low voice. Taylor held her intense gaze for a few moments before returning to her place.

Nathan had loved watching it, one of the most erotic sights he'd ever seen, but Ashley was now feeling nervous again wondering where the game might go. Her nerves briefly subsided as she was dealt three of a kind and won the next hand, until she realised she would now have to come up with another forfeit. Nathan ended up being the loser. She sensed that it had to be more like the forfeit Rebecca had given than her previous one, but she was hesitant to ask her brother to suck on her nipples. She thought for a short while, then smirked thinking she'd come up with something hilarious.

Looking at Nathan she said, in the way she had done so often growing up, "Kiss my ass!" then spun around on all-fours playfully wiggling her butt up in the air at him. The girls all laughed, while Nathan tried to contain his excitement. He'd always been aware his sister was gifted in the ass department, but it turned out to be the most wonderful he'd ever seen, juicy but toned and just the right size for her petite frame. Since she hadn't shown it off earlier he thought he might have to work harder to get a look, but here she was presenting it to him, not just to see but to kiss. In the moment it didn't even occur to him that he probably shouldn't be doing this to his sister.

He took the opportunity to give both of her cheeks a good squeeze and pulled them apart, revealing her tiny rosebud within. He could also see the bottom of her pussy and up close it looked like she was slightly wet. Leaning in he deeply inhaled a smell of coconut, from her shower before bed, mixed with her own scent. Ashley gasped as he planted his lips firmly on her hole and gave it a long kiss. He couldn't help himself and stuck his tongue in slightly and tasted her, but as soon as he did she jerked forward.

"Nathan! I thought you would just kiss my ass-cheek!"

The other girls burst out laughing.

"Oh, well you weren't specific," Nathan said with a grin. Ashley initially looked shocked but then laughed back.

They started the next hand. Rebecca had pairs of kings and queens, Nathan had aces and 6s, and Taylor had three 3s. "Surely I can't lose with this hand!" Rebecca exclaimed in disbelief.

Ashley smirked and threw down a flush. "Your reign of terror is over!"