Stripping with Sister and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can make it up to me somehow," she said as she slipped a finger in her pussy. It was coated in a mixture of his cum and her own juices when she withdrew it and brought it to her lips to taste seductively. "I won't make you eat me when I've got what feels like a gallon of cum in me." She spread her pussy open and watched as his seed dribbled out of her. "I could do with a shower," she said, before suddenly leaping up and darting out the room. She then poked her head back round the door, "Aren't you going to join me?"

Nathan grinned as he got up and chased her into the bathroom. The shower had multiple jets, and they both got under the main one while she used another to clean out her pussy. He stood behind her and soaped up all her back, then reached around to her front side, giving extra attention to her tits. They felt wonderful lathered up and slipping through his hands. He knelt down and tended to her butt. He reached between her legs and stroked his hand all the way from her pussy to the top of her ass crack several times. Spreading her cheeks wide he once again buried his face in her crack, though this time she didn't stop him but groaned as he stuck his tongue deep inside her hole. She braced herself on the shower wall as he ran his hands all over her legs and crotch while hungrily eating out her ass.

Shortly she detached from his mouth and had him stand taking her turn cleaning him. She torturously covered every spot leaving his semi-hard dick to last, and finally began stroking it with her soapy hands, quickly bringing it back to full mast. He held her as she knelt and took it in her mouth, delightfully licking the head.

She devoured it more and more enthusiasticly until she exclaimed, "Quick, I need you inside me again!" He had her stand against the wall, and lined up his cock from behind. The water was running down her back and between their bodies as he began thrusting up into her once again. She turned her head and nibbled his ear as he reached around and hugged her breasts tightly. He lifted her off and turned her around before slipping back inside her, and she wrapped her legs around his back, being held between him and the wall. They kissed passionately as he kept pumping into her. Soon she was moaning out her orgasm above the sound of the falling water, as she shuddered and spasmed on his cock. He slowed his thrusting to allow her to recover.

"Are you close?" she asked, to which he just breathlessly nodded. "I want to see you cum. Do it all over my face and my breasts!" He pulled out of her and she got down and began jerking him.

"Almost there, Ashley! I'm gonna...cum!" She held his cock in front of her and kept stroking as he ejaculated onto her. The first couple of spurts covered her lips and her cheeks, the sight spurring him on to shoot more and more. She aimed it down at her chest, and he coated her tits and her stomach. When he had finally finished he looked down, and she looked so sexy covered in his cum as she licked her lips and grinned.

She stood and they held each other in the water. "How did I get to be so lucky?" he said before they kissed lovingly.