Striptease Daddy

Story Info
Muscle daddy puts out for his son and his friends.
1.5k words
4.53
15.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lexxihart
lexxihart
146 Followers

I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my camo print thong. The material was snug against my crotch, and was wedged deep inside my pussy. I swayed my ass seductively as I slowly peeled the undersized thong off, receiving whistles and catcalls from the crowd. As it dropped to the floor, I turned around and crawled towards the men enjoying my performance. I dropped my torso low to raise my ass higher, desperate to look like a hungry slut.

"Ooooh baby girl...show us that muscle cunt!" one of them yelled out, jerking his dick furiously.

The other guys laughed. "Damn right man! Show us your pink hole!"

My eyes went wide at their request, then immediately I knew what they wanted to see. I stood up and spread my thighs wide while bending forward, holding myself open for them.

"What do you think? A nice little snatch?" One of them asked, talking about me as if I weren't in the room. I felt objectified, but so incredibly turned on.

"It's not bad." Another added.

"Yeah, but you know what would make it better?"

"Oh yeah? What?"

"A big fat dick in there!"

I looked over my shoulder, then smiled when I saw my son standing next to his friend, watching me with his hard dick in his hand. He had a smile on his face too. He was proud of his old man putting on and pleasing his friends like a good slut.

"You're such a fucking whore." He said softly.

I was so close to cumming without even touching myself. I couldn't believe how much this felt like being back at the swingers club. Except this was my living room. I was degrading myself in front of my son and his college buds under my own roof. My heart raced with excitement, knowing what was coming next.

"Fuck yeah! Look at her go!" One of the guys exclaimed.

"She's trying to get him to fuck her pussy, isn't she?" Another commented.

I continued to lean forward, rubbing my clit while exposing my asshole with each thrust.

"Man, why doesn't she just bend over and let him destroy that pussy already?" The first guy asked.

With that comment, I leaned back and quickly brought my hands around behind me before grabbing my son's wrist to pull him closer. His lips curled into a smirk as my fingers wrapped tightly around his wrist, pulling him to the center of the room. My stage.

With his hand locked onto my waist, I grabbed his cock and rubbed it directly against my asshole.

"Do it already! She's so eager" The boys cheered.

One of the guys next to him reached out and started fondling my pecs, squeezing them hard enough that I thought they might break.

"You've got hot tits, bitch. Bet you lifted those weights thinking about how much you'll turn men on."

"That's right!" I agreed. "All that weight lifting has made my muscles so big for men to abuse."

My son moaned as he pressed his dick harder against my asshole.

"Yeah! Fuck her tight ass with that fat dick. Make sure you leave a mark!" One of the guys shouted.

The other three guys moved closer, surrounding me on all sides. They were looking down at my body, cheering me on. I could feel their cocks pressing up against me, making it clear that if they weren't careful, I'd be getting more than just a few hand jobs tonight.

"Tell us you want to get fucked by our cocks. Tell us you want us to fuck you. Beg for it!" Another one of the guys said, grabbing my hair and yanking my head towards him. He spat on my face and slapped me roughly.

"Please...fuck my asshole!" I screamed.

"Beg for it!"

"Take it!, bitch!"

"I'm going to ruin your fucking cunt!"

I was beyond turned on.

Taking the wetness of my cunt as a cue, my son sunk his big dick into my hole.

"Daddy!" I gasped at the intrusion. Despite being constantly fucked by him, the first intrusion always felt like I was losing my virginity again.

He pushed his hips forward, burying himself balls-deep in me. He began moving his shaft back and forth, taking his time to enjoy every inch of my tight pussy.

"Fuck your dad's asshole!."

"Yes! Yes! Please fuck my ass!"

He held me steady while his buddies lined up behind him.

"Get in line, losers," My son said, grinning at the guys as he got first dibs on this muscle pussy. He was the alpha of the group, and I was his little bitch for him to share.

He cupped my tits and roughly flicked my nipples, sending me into overdrive. My son began fucking me faster, slamming his hips into my ass. It felt like he was trying to cram all 8 inches of his throbbing cock into my hole.

The feeling of fullness quickly became too much for me to handle, and I cried out as I came all over my son's dick, never touching my own dick. I flushed red with embarrassment, being too overwhelmed and cumming first.

"Woah, she cums like a slut too!"

"You're the man!" They cheered my son on.

"I'm going to cum!" My son shouted shortly after. Men never lasted long in my muscle pussy.

"Cum in me daddy!" I begged, wanting his precious load in me.

My son slammed into me hard, shooting rope after rope of warm cum deep within my pussy with each throb. I smiled with bliss, feeling his hot seed fill my womb.

The men hooted and hollered, having yet another man-on-man experience at my expense.

Finally satisfied with his pleasure, my son pulled out of my dripping hole. He walked over and shoved his spent cock in my mouth to clean.

"Be a good girl and pleasure my friends. And keep my fucking seed in you." He said lazily.

"Wow! That was incredible!" one of the guys said, as another stepped up to take his turn in me. With a rough hand around my neck, he started his conquest on my pussy.

"Fuck her like you own her." He said.

"Like a dirty slut." Another one of the guys chimed in.

"Fuck her like the piece of meat she is." The last one added. He grew impatient, leaving his spot and deciding to use my mouth instead.

My pecs jiggled with each thrust, accommodating a dick in ass while trying to pleasure the one assaulting my mouth.

I felt the sensation of their hands squeezing my tits as they urged me on. The taste of college boy dick filled my mouth and I found myself using my tongue to lap it up.

"We know you got a hot cunt. Let's see how good you are at sucking cock, slut!"

"Yeah! Suck his dick!" They encouraged.

I took the first guy's dick back into my mouth as he grabbed my head. He thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock deep down my throat.

I gagged and coughed as I tried to swallow the entire length of his cock. He was rough, not caring about my comfort. It was just the way I liked it.

"That's it slut! Use your mouth for what it's good for!"

"All those muscles, and yet you're such a bitch for a couple of guys half you age huh?" One teased.

I knew exactly what they meant. I was a muscle slut because I loved every moment of my humiliation. Nothing felt better than getting fucked by these young studs, letting them put me in my place.

"Fuck yeah. You love being used, don't you? You're a total fucking whore!" One of them exclaimed.

"Oh god yes! Use your dirty little fuck toy." I encouraged, loving their verbal abuse. I was rewarded with more spit and a tighter choke.

The last guy felt left out, feeling impatient with the slut they were sharing. They decided to take turns fucking both my holes, working together to slam themselves into my ass.

They responded by pounding me harder, jamming their cocks so deep that I could feel their balls slapping up against my pussy.

I fell to my knees, exhausted from the assault on both of my holes. Not that the men cared. They continued fucking my holes, my eyes rolling back from the pleasure.

My son watched quietly from the side, his dick content after having his way with me. He had been so good to me tonight. Allowing me to degrade myself for his friends, allowing me to let them fuck me.

The way he was watching me, I could tell he was as turned on as I was. I loved seeing him so excited by my humiliation.

As the men finished off and left the room, I lay exhausted on the floor. My face plastered with cum and spit, my hole working overtime trying to keep every drop of cum inside.

My son, having watched every debauched act his friends did to his dad, walked over and grabbed my ass cheek roughly. He spread my large ass apart and began inspecting the damage my pussy had suffered. Content, he shoved my favourite butt plug back in to keep the loads I earned through the night.

"Thank you for being a good girl for me." He whispered. "They'll never forget this night."

I smiled with pride.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

lexxihart
lexxihart
146 Followers