Stroke Stories

Story Info
Scenes of man sex to jack off to.
6.4k words
4.66
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroke Stories

One

There used to be a video arcade/theatre in west Houston. The building caught fire and it's gone now, but there are Houston men who will remember the place. Kind of run down, uneven in cruising, but sometimes really lively with lots of man sex going on. Here is my favorite memory from the theatre:

I was there around lunch time one day; the theatre had a few men in it, watching the routine straight porn on the screen. The real show was about to happen in the audience. There was the usual cruising of men rubbing their crotches, occasionally pulling out dicks and jacking, but not much else. I was standing in the back, letting my eyes adjust after coming in from the bright midday sun.

I rarely cruise at a theatre or bookstore, and I usually use them as a place to meet other married men who also can't ever host. Cheaper than a hotel room for a quick encounter. Anyway, I was standing in the back when I saw a UPS delivery man enter the theatre. Because of the hot weather, he had on shorts as part of his uniform, and he filled them very nicely. Nice ass, strong thighs, and a package that I would love to have delivered to me.

He felt his way to the back, almost running into me (not that I would have minded!), and moved to the wall a few feet away. This was one man I really wanted to explore, but I found he had other designs. While we were pretending to watch the movie, we were inching closer to each other. I saw the wedding band on his left hand and knew I wanted him even more.

Finally, we were close enough to touch. I was about to reach over for a gentle grope of his firm ass, when I felt his hand grabbing at my crotch, first tentatively, then firmly and determined like a man on a mission for cock. I leaned my head back and let myself go, feeling the fire beginning to rise in my balls and dick. I was aware that other men in the theatre were beginning to pay attention to this show near them instead of the one on the screen. Other men began to move towards us, and soon we had five or six other men around us, rubbing their crotches. I heard zippers going down and saw dicks being hauled out, and I suddenly realized that I was the center of attention here.

My UPS friend kept groping my package, and then he reached across with his other hand and ran it over my chest. Then he moved and stood right in front of me, looked me in the eye, then slowly sank to his knees and began unbuckling my belt. I squirmed in anticipation of what was about to happen. I was about to get blown in front of an audience. But there was much more to come.

When my new friend pulled my dick out, he immediately took me in his mouth, all the way to the bottom of my dick, rubbing my balls and sucking/jacking my dick. Then I felt a different pair of hands reach for my ass and start to grope me (I love to get groped!). Then another pair of hands on my chest, another groping and massaging my legs, and finally I looked up to become aware that most of the men around us were joining in the fun of making me feel good.

Someone unbuttoned my shirt and began sucking and licking my nipples, while someone else was groping and kissing my ass, then parting my ass cheeks and diving in to give me an expert rimming. Then I sensed a face near mine, and felt lips kissing my throat, licking my face, then finding my lips, and we began to kiss passionately. All the while, my UPS buddy was licking up and down my shaft, licking and sucking my ample balls, and then diving down on my cock, sucking and jacking me at the same time.

I think I went into sensory overload, surrendering myself to all the sensations of pleasure that were overwhelming my body and mind. I reached out my arms and put them around the shoulders of two men who were watching and masturbating. I think they realized that if they didn't hold me up, I would not be able to stand much longer. They supported me and I was able to completely let myself go and take in all that was being done to me.

Finally, I reached the point of no return. I'm loud when I cum, and this was no exception. I felt the burning, tingling sensation of an approaching orgasm beginning, and I clutched tightly onto my two supports. The tongue in my ass was driving me insane, the kissing was overloading me, the hands groping and massaging, and then finally my cock began to erupt in a volcano of cum, spraying the cocksucking UPS guy with warm semen. He took in all he could, but he got a lot smeared all over his face and he began to wipe it with his fingers and feed it to himself. From the puddle of cum at my feet, I knew that he had enjoyed himself immensely, too.

I went limp, and if my two supports had not helped me to a seat, I would have fallen down right onto the floor. As it was, I had a chance to recover from the overwhelming orgasm I had just had. After a while of just sitting and letting my heartbeat and breathing return to normal, I saw that most of the men had cleared out. One of the remaining two passed by me on his way out and said, "Thanks for an incredible show. I don't think you realize that every man in the room got his rocks off watching you."

As I left the building, I saw that the parking lot was mostly empty. I laughed out loud, thinking of the parade of vehicles leaving the parking lot, all driven by men with big smiles and looks of satisfaction on their faces. I got into my truck, smiling, and joined the parade.

~~~~~~~~~~

Two

Some years ago, I was with a group in the Los Angeles area. I managed to arrange things so I had a long afternoon to myself, with my own transportation, and I decided that I wasn't going to waste such an opportunity.

I was pretty new to man sex at the time, only familiar with some local video arcades in the city I lived in, but I had heard about a theatre in Los Angeles called the Tomkat. I was able to find out its location ahead of time, on Santa Monica Blvd, in West Hollywood. The things I heard about it drew me like a magnet. I wanted to explore my newly-rediscovered bisexuality. I had been married about ten years by then, and I found I really craved man sex from time to time.

So off I went, checking my directions and getting lost a few times, but I finally drove past a very seedy looking theatre with TOMKAT on the sign. It looked really bad, run-down and ill-kept, and I thought that it might not be such a good idea to go in. But the raging hardon in my jeans, and several weeks' worth of anticipation, finally convinced me that I needed to at least try it out.

I parked around the corner, went up to the window and paid my admission, and went into the lobby. Not knowing what to expect, and used to small theatres at home, I was surprised to enter a large movie house, big screen down front showing horny men sucking and fucking, and all of it looking seedy and forbidden. In other words, my erection got harder just from the atmosphere of the place. The smell of sex in the air was intoxicating.

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I became aware that there were groups of men scattered all over the place, many of them practically naked and obviously involved in various sex acts. I was unconsciously rubbing my swollen dick through my jeans, aching for release. I wasn't long before somebody noticed me standing there against the rear wall, a newcomer (fresh meat?), and I was soon welcomed into the sex scene by a couple of men who boldly came up to me and started groping my crotch and ass, rubbing me all over, and inviting me into their world of man to man pleasure.

I sat down to watch some men nearby who were surrounding a hot young man sucking a daddy type for all he was worth. The men were all openly jacking themselves, moaning and groaning, offering words of encouragement to the cock sucker. Soon the daddy practically yelled his pleasure and sent what must have been a real mouthful of cum into his young partner, who had trouble taking it all. The cock sucker groaned loudly and sent his own load of cum spraying over the floor. No wonder the place had such a smell of man sex! For a relative newbie like me, it was an overpowering aroma of manhood.

I looked around the theatre and saw that a lot more was going on than I had realized. I saw and heard men sucking each other, fucking men bent over seats, eating out willing asses, more sex than I had ever dreamed of going on in one place. Who cared about the porn on the screen when there were shows going on all around me?

I walked around, with my hard dick hanging out of my open jeans. Men groped me as I passed (I'm pretty big, and I love to show it off. I loved to hear men say, "Nice cock, man".) I got stopped a few times by men who would grab my ass and pull me into their faces, swallowing my cock to the base and fingering my asshole, and I got hornier and hornier.

This went on for the better part of three hours, exploring around the theatre, going up into the balcony, getting groped and sucked, and doing some serious cock sucking myself. I kept an eye on the time so I could get back to my hotel and rejoin my group. I knew I would need a shower: I couldn't go to dinner with them smelling like sweat and cum!

There was one man, around my age (early 30s then) who seemed to turn up at any group of men I stopped at that afternoon. He was obviously interested, and the attraction was mutual. I had been edging all this time and was really getting an ache in my balls as they wanted to empty their load of cum. So, I walked straight up to my admirer and reached for his dick. It was hanging outside his jeans, just like mine, and I went to my knees and began to suck him. What a delicious cock! Big but not huge, beautifully shaped, cut, fairly thick, and leaking delicious precum like a fountain.

I fondled his large balls, sucking, licking, nibbling, and jacking his beautiful dick. He kept getting close to the edge of his orgasm but couldn't get over into bliss somehow. Finally, he sat down in the seat (we were actually in the front row, and we had attracted a fairly large group of men who were watching and having fun with themselves and with each other.)

He devoured my cock, sucking the swollen head, swirling his tongue around the slit, and then pulling off of my dick in order to lick and suck on my aching balls. At first, I expected that I would enjoy the great head and cum in his mouth, zip up and leave, but he had plans of his own.

With the moans around me and men encouraging him to suck and me to cum, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I was about ready to blow my load and reached for my partner's head and began to pull his head down on my cock. Instead, he pulled away and got to his feet, jacking me over the edge and into a really strong orgasm. He took my dick and aimed it right at his own cock. Several ropes of my cum shot all over his dick, and he began to furiously jack himself off, using my cum as his lube. I reached for his dick, and he obligingly removed his hand so I could have the pleasure of feeling my warm cum coating his raging boner, as I began to jack him into a mind-blowing orgasm. He yelled out "I'm cumming" loud enough to attract the attention of every man in the theatre who wasn't lost in his own sex world. His warm cum shot out and sprayed all over my hand and arm. I fell to my knees and got a stream of semen right in my face. He leaned over me and almost collapsed on me, still moaning and breathing heavily, his hands on my shoulders all that were holding him up.

If I was worried about what to do about the cum all over me, I needn't have thought about it. I felt several hands reach for me and scoop up the sticky fluid, and then these men followed my partner's example, using his cum as their own jacking lube. It didn't take long for several of these men to begin to buck their hips and shoot their loads of juice. Other men began to stroke or suck on these cum-streaming dicks, adding to the general atmosphere of sexual energy and the smell of fresh semen.

As I began to come back to reality and get myself ready to leave, I realized that I had been at the center of a group of more than twenty men, all ages, races, and sizes, united in a quest for man sex, and apparently satisfied, at least for the moment. I walked toward the lobby on rather wobbly legs, my grateful dick now subsiding to a state where I could finally get it back in my jeans. As I passed some other men on my way out, I heard one man thank me for the best damn porn show he had seen in a long time. I was now a confirmed cock addict, and I loved the fact that I had aroused and satisfied other men's sexual desires.

As I went out through the lobby, the ticket cashier gave me a knowing smile. Maybe he had taken a break from his mundane job and had come in for some relief of his own. I walked back to my car, got in, and just sat there for a while, thinking about what had just happened. Still happily married and sexually satisfied at home, I realized that I would always need cock, the feel of a mouth on my dick, a cock filling my own mouth, groping, jacking, shooting cum. I was hooked. And long before I ever heard of lube for jacking or fucking, I had found the best lube of all: warm, slick, sticky, juicy cum!

~~~~~~~~~~

Three

Being a married man, I don't get to play nearly as much as I would like. So, when the chance comes, I grab it. Yesterday, I had arranged to be out on some errands alone, with no strict time frame to be home. After the real errands, I decided to pay a visit to a nearby video arcade.

After letting my eyes adjust to the dim light, I strolled around the booths, seeing if anyone was interesting to me. Nobody caught my attention right away, so I sat on a couch in one of the video rooms with an obvious bulge in my jeans. One guy sat down next to me, groped me a bit, and then opened my jeans to let out my hard dick. He sucked me for a while, but just when I was starting to feel my balls stirring, he apparently thought that was enough to stretch his mouth for a while. Damn! Getting really aroused and left to suffer!

I walked around a bit more and saw a bearish man seriously checking out my crotch. He entered a booth with a glory hole, and I entered the next booth. After the usual drop the pants and finger in the hole invitation, I stuck my dick through the glory hole and felt the welcome warmth of a mouth engulf my boner. He was really good, licking up and down my shaft, caressing my balls, swirling his tongue around the head. I pulled out and asked him if he wanted to share a booth for better access to my dick and he agreed.

We went into a larger booth with no glory hole and he began to grope me, tweaking my nipples, rubbing my chest, and exploring the bulge in my jeans. I expected a good but short blow job, but I was in for a real treat. He pulled up my t-shirt and leaned in and sucked and nibbled on my nipples, then worked his way up to my neck and ears, then finally to my lips and began to kiss me. Now I'm a sucker for a good kisser; it turns me on more than almost anything else. We kissed and did a lively tongue dance for a while, then he worked his way back down to my chest and on down to my crotch. He undid my belt and unbuttoned my 501s, then pulled out my throbbing cock.

He was obviously ready for some serious attention to my dick, so I pulled off my jeans and briefs and yanked my t-shirt off and stood there naked before him. He paused to admire my ample hardon, then began to explore my cock with his talented mouth, all the while groping and caressing my body. I began to feel the surge of an orgasm, but he must have sensed it and pulled off and came up to my face for some more hot kissing. He worked his way down again to my dick and this time paid more attention to my balls. I have big balls, and I love to have them licked and sucked. He also let one hand wander to my ass and began to play with my asshole, slipping one finger in and moving in and out. I began to relax my ass and let him further in.

He came back up for more kissing and must have sensed that I was really getting close. He whispered in my ear, "Next time I go down, you're gonna cum, buddy." Then he spun me around and pulled my ass cheeks apart and dove in with his tongue, flicking it in and out of my hole. Then he began to work his finger deeper into my ass and started to massage my prostate. I was tingling and shivering with the intense sensations of pleasure radiating out of my cock and ass as he played with my dick and rubbed my prostate. Then he had me lie down on the bench and lift my legs up to his shoulders.

With his mouth back on my dick and his finger massaging my prostate, I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my load. The warmth of his mouth up and down my shaft, and the finger in my ass, started to push me over the edge. He began to jack me, with my cock head in his mouth, feeling the swirling motions of his tongue, all the while with his finger in my ass coaxing my load out of my prostate. Closer and closer, I felt the welcome sensations of my balls beginning to pull up and release a five day load. His hand kept pumping my cock shaft, his mouth locked onto my dick head, and his probing finger working its magic inside my ass.

All at once I began to convulse with pleasure, spewing out my hot cum into his hungry mouth. He didn't lose a drop but kept sucking and jacking my dick until he had swallowed my entire load. He also kept massaging my prostate and kept me going until he had coaxed the last drops of cum out of me. My dick is super sensitive after I cum (ask anyone who has ever sucked me off) and it's almost painful, but he gently kept my dick in his mouth and slowly brought me back down from my orgasmic mountain top. I hadn't cum in several days, and I really needed the release. He caressed me all over as he finally released my cock from its warm comfort in his mouth. I lay back, totally spent, wondering if I was going to be able to even stand up. He helped me up, and I pulled on my underwear and jeans, buttoned up, and put everything in order. I went to the restroom to wash my hands and splash some water on my face.

As I was leaving the arcade, I passed him and heard him say to a friend "I really enjoyed sucking his cock. His load was delicious." If only he had any idea how much I enjoyed that! I walked out, trying not to look too smug, but I'm sure the other men there saw the look of utter satisfaction on my face as I walked by.

~~~~~~~~~~

Four

Somewhere around twenty years ago, I had a really hot time at a convention in San Antonio, Texas. It was hard to connect back before the internet (Guys, what did we do before hookup sites and email?), and I went to the convention hopeful of some fun but with no real plans. This is the sexual encounter I had there, and it has always stayed in my memory as a real highlight.

I found that at the convention center in San Antonio, there were a few really cruisy restrooms that at certain times of day, a horny man could likely find some action. It was probably more dangerous than I realized, since the police were extra-vigilant in cracking down on public sexual activity of any kind.

I was in one of the stalls in one of these restrooms, no activity, and about ready to give up and leave, when I heard the door open and footsteps of someone passing the stall doors. I saw him hesitate just long enough to know that he was checking out my stall through the narrow space between the door and the frame. I heard him enter the stall next to mine, even though there were at least four other stalls he could have picked. Hot damn! I thought. Maybe I'll get lucky this time. And I sure did.

There were the usual tentative communications with the feet, and finally it was obvious that things were getting serious. I saw him drop a slip of paper on the floor. I picked it up and read the name of his hotel and the room number, with a large question mark after it. I pulled out a pen and gave him my hotel information and said I'll come over in about an hour. He packed his package away, zipped up and left, leaving me to jack a bit more and think about what might be about to happen.

12