Stroke Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the designated time, I was riding the elevator up to his room. I had had only a short glimpse of his face earlier, and so I hoped he would not be a "looks challenged" person. When I got to his room I knocked and heard a quiet "Come on in" through the doorway. I entered and almost immediately found myself in a sexual nirvana. I found him in front of the TV, already naked, and ready to play. My cock jumped when he turned and I saw his face. What a handsome man!

He stood up and turned to me, taking my hands and pulling me in to kiss deeply and passionately. He placed my hands on his ass, and I pulled our bodies together, grinding our hard dicks together. Our lust got the better of us and we raced to the bed, shedding clothes on the way. Soon we were two naked bundles of sexual desire, groping, kissing, grinding, thrusting, our bodies entwined together.

He broke our deep kiss and moved down my body, licking, kissing, and sucking all the way until he reached my throbbing dick. He licked my balls then took each one into his mouth, gently sucking and rolling it around with his tongue. Then he began to lick and suck my cock shaft, moving from my balls up to the swollen head. He swirled his tongue around the head, then suddenly dove down on my dick, taking me all the way in one big gulp. I gasped and groaned in pleasure. He worked my cock beautifully, but I needed to have his dick in my mouth.

I started to move my body around to reach his dick. He understood, and without breaking his assault on my dick, he moved his body around so I could go down on him. I was hungry for cock and began to explore his rock hard meat, sucking and licking his balls, tonguing up and down his shaft, then taking his cock head into my mouth and slowing working my way down until my nose was buried in his ball sack. We continued our sixty nine cock feast for what seemed a long time. Then he broke away, looked me in the eye and said, "I really want you to fuck me, hard and deep."

Now, I couldn't turn down such an offer, so I moved around and pushed him down onto the bed, face down, his tight ass inviting me in. He had the supplies on the nightstand, so I squeezed a generous dollop of KY on my fingers and began to work it into his ass. Man, was he tight! He said he hadn't been fucked in a long time and he was craving being filled again. I slowly worked one, then two, then finally three fingers into his ass hole, thrusting, stretching, then finding his prostate, I began to massage it, causing him to moan in ecstasy.

He was ready, and so was I. I rolled on a condom and positioned my dick as his pucker, then I slowly began to ease my dick into the warm and tight chute. I'm pretty big, so I worked my cock head into his tight sphincter and held it there until I felt him beginning to relax around my dick. Then I slowly inched my way into his ass until I was buried in him. I began small thrusts in and out, then longer strokes, almost pulling out and then lunging back into him balls deep. I humped his ass for several minutes, then pulled out and turned him over on the bed. I stood up beside the bed and pulled him over to the edge of the mattress. Putting his legs up on my shoulders, I aimed my cock back at his pulsing ass hole and pushed into him all the way in one stroke. He almost yelled "Oh my god! Fuck me hard, fill me up!"

I didn't need any encouragement but started to wildly buck my hips, thrusting forward hard and burying my cock in his ass, then pulling almost out and teasing his hole with little in and out moves, then again ramming into him until I was again balls deep. I don't know how long this went on, but I needed to slow down, so I pulled out and said, "I want you to ride me." That usually slows me down and helps me to last longer, but I was in for a real treat that afternoon, discovering for the first time a man who really knew how to work a cock with his ass.

I lay down on the bed again, and then he straddled my chest and eased his ass back onto my swollen cock head, then slowly slid down my pole until his ass cheeks were rubbing my pubes. He began to raise and lower himself on my cock, working his muscles to vary the tightness around my cock. I had never been worked this way, and the feeling was intense. From the look of satisfaction on his face, he was in heaven himself. I squeezed some more lube onto my palm and began to jack him off. He moaned with pleasure, and I felt some precum drip onto my belly,

I normally can't cum when man is riding me, but I felt the passion rising and that familiar tingling in my balls as I yearned for release. He picked up the pace, working his ass muscles beautifully to coax my load from my balls, all the while thrusting his dick into my hand, fucking my hand. Faster and faster, he worked my cock and thrust his cock into my gripping hand, until he yelled out so that I think the whole floor of the hotel heard him, "Oh god, I'm cumming!" He made one final thrust into my hand and began to spray my chest with several ropes of thick creamy cum. I don't know how many spurts of cum he had, but I had his warm juices all over my chest and belly.

That pushed me over the edge. I pulled him off of my cock and ripped off the condom, and furiously jacking my cock, I sprayed my load all over my chest, mingling it with his cum. He collapsed onto me, and we kissed passionately, smearing our mingled loads between us. Finally, he pulled off of me and said he wanted to get a towel to clean up the mess. Instead, I began to rub his chest, working our semen into his skin like a lotion, stopping occasionally to lick his chest. He laughed and said, "You're really into cum, aren't you!" I just smiled and licked my fingers. He also began to work our cum into my skin, massaging my chest and using the cum like a lube to play with my nipples. When we had finally cleaned up the sticky mess by rubbing it into each other, we lay down, spooning together, my arms around him, my dick against his ass, and we dozed off for a while.

We woke up a couple of hours later, smelling the sex in the air, the scent of cum on our bodies. We both were to attend a presentation that evening, so we dressed and went down to the hotel restaurant for dinner. It was really hot and sexy to know that we were carrying each other's loads around on us, the faint smell of cum under our clothes. After dinner, we went back to the convention center for the program, sitting a little apart from other attendees. All during the program, since the house lights were dimmed, we sat close, moving our feet together, feeling the sexual electricity passing between us. I even managed a few discreet gropes of his package during the program. Above all, there was that faint fragrance of man juice on each other. I hope nobody else noticed it, but by the end of the presentation, we were both hard as rock and eager to get out of there and back to his hotel.

We worked our way through the crowd and practically ran down the street to the hotel. Once the elevator doors closed on us, we were wildly kissing again, breaking apart when the elevator stopped, and quickly running down the hall to his room. What followed was a night of passion and hot sex, as we explored each other in every possible way. I never did make it back to my own hotel that night, finally returning to my room about 7 a.m., exhausted and totally satisfied. That was one night I will never forget, and even though I love to have a man take my load and swallow it, I still like to have that creamy lotion rubbed into my skin so I can take away a souvenir of the hot sex, smelling like a man who has been totally satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~

Five

I had been looking at his online profile for several years. His profile name, Hairy Pecs, intrigued me. Maybe it's because I wished I had more hair on me. (More fur, more precum, more girth, more length, more time to play: don't we all have a wish list?) Anyway, the photo that went with it was mouthwatering. Swirls of fur around erect nipples just waiting to be licked, sucked, and chewed. Instant boner. But he was not in my part of town, and I rarely was able to get into his area when he could play.

One time recently, when I was able to get to Club Houston during the day, I saw on my mobile hookup app that he wasn't far away. I sent messages, but we didn't connect in time. But now he knew I was interested, and once we established contact, we found that he could get out to my part of town on a morning I had time to play. We arranged to meet, and I got a room for a couple of hours at a motel in west Houston.

Once we got into the room together, it was lust at first sight, at least on my end. We immediately began with a sensual kiss, one that got my engine going at high speed. He excused himself to the bathroom for some preparation, while I stripped and lay on the bed, waiting with my rock hard dick and balls tingling with anticipation.

When he came out, naked now, I could hardly wait to explore his furry body. Since this was our first time to have sex with each other, there was no plan, no expectations. Just two horny married men enjoying each other's bodies. Kissing, caressing, mutual sucking, licking, groping, hands and mouths finding places to stimulate. I told him that I had not been fucked in a very long time, but I would love for him to eat my ass and try to loosen me up enough. His expert tongue drove me wild with his probing, and finally we tried to get him in me. I was too tight to have much success, but it felt good. Next time we have sex, I'm determined to get myself properly prepared to have his beautiful dick in me until he cums.

Anyway, he definitely wanted me to fuck him. He also hadn't been fucked in a while, so I took my time feasting on his tasty ass, licking and tongue fucking him to loosen him up. Then one finger, then two, searching for and finding his prostate. Then finally, my dick slowly slipping into his tight, warm, gripping ass. After letting him adjust to my girth, I began sliding in and out. He was lying on his stomach with me between his legs, my knees pushing his legs apart so I had better, deeper access to his gorgeous ass.

He told me later that he almost came from my thrusting. I guess I was hitting his prostate just right. I was panting with my rising orgasm, trying to push in deeper and deeper. Finally, with a loud groan (I'm quiet during sex but loud when I cum) I shot my load into his tunnel, shaking with the exquisite release I was experiencing. My whole body was filled with jolts of electric-like shocks as the waves of ecstasy washed over me.

I collapsed by his side on the bed, but I was soon recovered enough to hunger for his cock. He said he had just fucked his wife that morning so wasn't sure he would be able to cum. I love a challenge. If a man wants me to go after his dick with a vengeance, all he needs to do is tell me he doesn't think he can cum. I'm a very determined cocksucker with good oral skills.

I started in on him by licking and sucking those nipples, that furry chest that first grabbed my attention online. I loved that so much that it was hard to tear myself away to lick my way down his belly to that wonderful cock. Long and thick shaft, big balls, a real feast for my mouth. I licked and sucked his balls, his taint, his whole groin area.

Then, finally, up and down his shaft, teasing the head, the ridge around his cockhead, the sensitive spot just below the head, then slowly working my way down his whole shaft, slowly taking him into my mouth, all the way to the base, with my nose in his hair, smelling his manly scent, the masculine aroma of a man's lust.

I used all my tricks: varying pressure and suction, tonguing up and down his shaft while I held him in my mouth, using my hands and mouth together, working him up to a big climax. I could feel him moving his hips, thrusting his cock forward, his passion rising. I kept tasting drops of precum, giving me a tantalizing hint of what he would taste like. Finally, the sensations drove him over the edge, and he shot several ropes of tasty semen into my eager mouth. I held it all in my mouth so I could taste him, then swallowed it down. Finally, I lay on top of him, kissing him and sharing the taste of his cum with him.

As we both lay there, side by side, two satisfied men, we were in no hurry. It was a pleasure to just talk some, getting to know each other, comparing our lives as married men who have high sex drives that need satisfaction, sometimes, at least, with another man. It was so nice to touch and caress each other, and I was delighted to play with that furry chest to my heart's content.

He finally got up and got dressed and left after a gentle kiss. I showered, reliving the experience in my mind, feeling his dick in me, his warm ass around my cock, his cock in my mouth, the taste of his cum. I know we will have sex again, just waiting until we can work out the time. I know I'll take his dick in my ass, we'll share those passionate kisses again. And I'll have that beautiful furry chest to run my fingers through, remembering the first time I saw his profile online, the erection I got from seeing that manly, furry chest, those Hairy Pecs!

12