All Comments on 'Stroking With Jan'

by jingo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just like a fanfic

This is extremely like a sailormoon fanfic I read years ago. Did you write that and adapt it as an original here?

jy55jy55over 7 years ago
aroused

Okay I'm definitely not going to lie about this your story got me hard as hell

TrixareforkidsTrixareforkidsalmost 10 years ago
Very nice

Well written, good theme done in a believable way. I know it's been a long time but this story deserves a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A damned good start

I look forward to reading their further adventures with each other.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story!

This must simply be one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica, ever! The manner in which the author illustrated the characters backgrounds and how the two of them revealed (or shared) their sexual interests with each other is PERFECTLY illustrated and believable! --- If masturbation is something so many people enjoy, because it is sexual self-exploration and understanding the pleasure responses of the human body, and there is a way for us to do it together, what more safe form of sex could there possibly be?!?! --- The need be no touching, no direct exchange of fluids generated by the body, absolutely zero risk of pregnancy, no transmission of sexually transmitted disease (STD) and all parties get the added enjoyment of the EROTIC PLEASURE of watching someone else get happy!! --- Sounds like a Win-Win scenario to me!

I hope the original author sees this comment and will return to Literotica and contribute another story!

pixie2002pixie2002almost 13 years ago
One of my favorite themes . . .

. . . two women masturbating together. So taboo and so very sexy! If you haven't seen it, you should check out a movie called "Playtime." It's soft core from the 80's or early 90's starring Jennifer Burton and Monique Parent. It's as sexy a representation of this theme as I've ever seen. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
OMG

this is a very very nice story, loved it from beginning to end. great job on writing this out.

jimmyjoycejimmyjoyceover 14 years ago
I could almost smell it!

It's well written and very, very sexy. - And, of course, I love the thought of women masturbating together and watching each other. (Especially watching each other!) Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right up my alley!

I totally loved this story! As a lover of masturbation myself, I often watch lesbian porn to help accomplish the task. and my favorite thing to watch is women masturbating! Especially together..mmmmmmm So of course I loved this story!! great job...how 'bout a part two ???

MeanElfMeanElfabout 20 years ago
Sweet

This is very artfully written and so well balanced - congratulations! I also loved the way you explored the 'taboo' of conversation and sharing, leading to the heightened excitement - sweet.

Thanks.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 20 years ago
A Nice Approach

Did a great job--Most stories here are simply re-writes of the others on the same subject--This one is by itself

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GREAT

THIS IS A VERY BELIEVABLE STORY. can hardly wait to see what happens next. BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DO NOT feel that you are in a pigeon hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great start - real sexual anticipation

I love the start - it is different and leaves you wanting more.

Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous