Stronger But Still Overpowered

Story Info
Playwrestling surrender.
1.2k words
4.58
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that is based on the fact that in my adolescent years, around the age of 19, wrestling matches were a normal thing among peers, nothing hostile or painful or anything, just testing each other's strength or agility playfully. This has triggered a sensual fantasy and I wonder if there are more of you out there with this kind of fetish. Feel free to comment!

There was often some kind of sexual tension involved in trying to overpower the other guy and make him submit, but I never experienced any real sexual action while playfully wrestling.

That is, until this warm July afternoon when a slightly younger and slimmer guy than me was challenging me in a rather cocky way and we started wrestling. I had known him since high school but I always thought he was an arrogant and narcissistic character, and I didn't like him very much.

But I was quite confident, I quickly felt that I was the stronger one.

There was something androgynous about him, in his very tight and long-worn jeans and on his bare feet. However I could easily fight him off, he showed stamina and kept attacking me, saying he would get me down and make me submit, which I laughed off.

Then he took off his sweaty T-shirt and walked towards his bike which was parked against a tree behind me, and he hung it over the saddle to let it dry in the sun.

I didn't hear him come back and he attacked me from behind. He took me down to the grass in a stranglehold and when I was almost out of breath he changed the hold into a side headlock, still squeezing hard.

I struggled to escape his grasp, but all I accomplished was that my face got stuck in his armpit.

The sudden sweaty smell and the dominance of being forced to inhale his scent this way caused an unexpected and strangely submissive sensation in my brain, and I let it overpower me for several minutes. I pretended to try hard to escape but I realized that he gained a mental advantage over me because a part of my brain didn't want to get out of his grasp.

Then he released his hold and while I was lying on my back, catching my breath, he quickly straddled my chest and pressed my wrists into the grass, pinning them under his knees.

Again I experienced the confusing sensation of fear and arousal, caused by the dominant way he held me down. The thought of letting this self-assured, trash-talking, slim guy dominate me and let him win, made me shiver inside. He then slid my hands under my head to lift it a little, moved up on my chest a bit, and pinned my wrists under his shins. This left the crotch of his worn and thinned tight jeans just inches from my face and I felt a slight panic rising, but I also knew I wouldn't struggle too hard to escape.

I felt my face turn red when he said :

" I've got you pinned and I'll make you submit to me, I told you that I would win! Now you're not laughing anymore, are you?"

And when I kept silent, after a few seconds he asked:

Do you give?"

Although I was well aware of the humiliating fact that my face was close to his crotch, I heard myself mumble:

"no".

Immediately he slid up a little further so that my nose was now almost touching the crotch of his jeans and he asked again, in a slow way:

" Do you give now?"

After a longer silence, I again mumbled:

"no.."

He slid a little further forward and pushed his jeans against my face. His scent was strongly noticeable in the thinned denim fabric, he must have been wearing the pants for a few weeks now. I sniffed it audibly, first a long sniff, followed by a series of shorter ones. The combination of the scent itself and the sheer fact that I was sniffing this dude's crotch while he was looking down on me, made my blood race through my veins.

It turned him on to have me at his mercy like this because the shape of his erection became clearly outlined in the front of his jeans, his denim-clad glans right next to my nose.

A damp spot from his precum became visible in the fabric and he told me to keep smelling, which to my shame I did.

I was now completely under the spell of his hold and the humiliation it caused, but which also excited me greatly.

After a few minutes of him pushing my face into his crotch, ordering me to sniff it, and me silently obeying, his precum had penetrated the thin denim fabric and he told me to lick it off.

I did so, my lips surrounding the shape of his glans. Silently he then unzipped his jeans, took out his erect penis, and pushed it down against my face. It smelled hot and strong and I felt my cock loading up for a climax.

I had never experienced anything confusing like this before, I liked girls, right?

But when he then pushed his dick against my lips, I took it in and started to work my tongue around the top, eager to please him.

I felt the heat building up in his throbbing dick and I knew he was going to shoot his load into my mouth and I was ready to take it, this ultimate humiliation that had me on the edge of climaxing myself.

He came with a moan and I swallowed it all, it didn't taste bad at all. Then he took his half-hard penis out of my mouth and let it rest on my face. He stayed in the same straddling position with his hands on his hips, looking down at me. This cocky show of dominance and the sight of him towering above me took me over the edge and I also let out a moan while climaxing.

Finally, he got to his feet, adjusted everything, and said:

"This was fun, we'll do it again. And you know I'll win again, you don't have a chance against me anymore now."

I turned to my stomach to hide the look in my eyes, but I had to admit to myself that I would probably let him win again.

"I'll be back here next week and I challenge you to wrestle in our speedos if you dare. I'll be wearing them underneath my jeans all week because I know that smelling them will make you weak and you'll end up sucking my dick once more.

He said it in a normal tone as if it was a done deal and I didn't dare to turn around as I answered:

"Ok, I'll be there, in Speedo's and we'll wrestle."

Then he walked towards his bike and drove off. I knew he was right, even though he was slimmer and not as strong as me, he had found a way to get me under his control.

If there is any response to this story, I'll do my best to write more stories.