Stronghold Orgy

Story Info
Enormous breasts appear in a gnome's cave diving quest.
5.8k words
4.22
9.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains extreme breast expansion, lactation and group sex.

*****

A long, wood and rope bridge stood over a mossy patch of mushroom meadows below. Sharp rocks rose around the moss circle, rising up along the large room's sides. Hanging from the ceiling were rows upon rows of stalactites dripping nutritious runoff down on the moss below. Despite it's old, water softened wood, the sturdy bridge posts held strong in two stone ledges, opposite each other and accessible by tunnels from other rooms.

On one side was a dark, unknown road to which only one of the Twisted Gods could know where.

On the other was Jibly Ankleshank. The tiny gnome was covered in black metal studded leather armor, a magic cloak hanging from her back. Her belt held a capped flask of magenta liquid and multiple daggers, one of which held unknown magic and glowed neon blue like the mushrooms below. Just above her belt, two plump breasts stuck out in the leather armor, and between the bare muffin tops of her cleavage was a golden piece of folded paper.

As Jibly approached the bridge, she pulled out the brilliant gold paper and opened it. It appeared blank.

"Fus Riat!" She commanded in her high pitched voice.

With the magic word, black markings shimmered to life on the page. It was a map to the Moon Charm - her objective in the overgrown, ancient stronghold. The path forward seemed to be across that bridge in the center. It wasn't clear exactly how strong the bridge was, but there weren't any easy ways down to the ground below or back up and she wasn't about to take another risk.

Far behind Jibly was a mirror connected to a helpful spirit of nature who could help exploratory adventurers regenerate their bodies if needed. And even further behind was a golden monkey idol Jibly left behind. Even with her athletic ability, the idol was just out of her reach in a slippery, slimy brick room. As she stood feeling unskilled and defeated, she remembered she had found two different potions before. She'd known of the powers different potions held and she believed she had good odds of drinking one that could help her get to the idol. What if it was a potion of levitation, one that would raise her the extra height her gnome frame slighted her of? Or what if she turned into a bird, or gained temporary psychic powers? The idol seemed worth while and she'd heard more stories about the positive effects of potions versus the negatives.

By her poor luck, however, drinking the first potion proved detrimental. It was poisonous, or something equally awful, as she only threw up her much needed lunch. Disgusted, less saturated and feeling ill, she left the chamber even more defeated than before. Even with the discovery of the generous spirit to help restore her sick body, she cursed her luck and hated the unknown, nonsensical chances that had to be taken with every potion drank. The only reason she even carried the second magenta potion was because she hadn't found anything better to carry. At the nearest opportunity, she'd replace it or find some sucker to barter it away to.

So, the potion option being untasteful and no other answer being obvious, she decided walking across the bridge could only be so bad an idea. She marched onwards, stuffing the map back into her rack and looking closer at the bridge. It held itself together and she certainly wasn't one to break weight limits. After a few testing stomps onto the bridge, she decided it was safe enough.

As she walked across the first half of the bridge, she took the time to look around the cave. Illuminating fungus grew all around, a majority growing on the mossy floor below. That light was enough to light up the whole room with the moist stones around. Rushing water could be heard somewhere not too far off but it was difficult to determine the source. Below her, the mossy little grotto appeared to have a similar cavern path to the one across the bridge. Curious, she thought to herself. The beauty and mystery all around her distracted Jib from hearing the tiny feet stepping around her.

"Freeze, gnome!" A feral shout came from behind her.

As Jib spun around, she saw half a dozen small, green, monstrous looking creatures. Some of them looked a bit less monstrous and a bit more feminine, but the terrorizing visages of goblins were unmistakable. The goblins had gathered at the start of her bridge across. They descended from unlit cracks around her entrance to the large room. Jib cursed under her breath, berating herself for not checking her surroundings more carefully. It seemed that she could book it to the other side just fine, but when she turned to run ahead goblins had appeared from the other side's tunnel as well. She stopped halfway across the bridge and looked back and forth between the two groups, surrounded and uncertain in herself.

The goblins didn't rush across the bridge, however. They sat at the edges of the bridges, positioning daggers by the ropes connecting the bridge to the posts.

"Listen heres ya little..." The speaking goblin's eyes shamelessly lingered on her chest for a moment. "Ya gnome! We hears you gots the map to tha Moon Charm! And we can sees between... those things, so don't try denyin things!"

Jib covered her cleavage and the map at first, looking between the different groups. Then she pulled the golden paper out, unfolding it.

"First of all, hi everybody! Second of all, there seems to be a big misunderstanding. I'm trying to make a map of this place. You see?"

She showed the empty map to both groups. Without the magic words, it showed nothing. A few of the goblins began nodding their heads, mumbling amongst each other.

"Well why's it blank if ya makins the map?"

"I'm looking for a good centerpoint to start the center of the map and work out from. This doesn't look like the place though, so if I could head on my way..."

"Holds ya horses!" One goblin jumped up, addressing his friends. "Did yas not hears magic words when she came in? Somethins like... Fus Riat or somethins-"

The map lit up, revealing the dark markings from before. Jibly refolded the map in a panic, but the goblins had already seen through her deceit. The goblins gasped at the revelation, shouting and snarling at her. One goblin held his dagger to one of the bridge's ropes and spoke up.

"You dos have tha map! And if yas don't hands it over, expect a hard fall!"

Jibly looked down. It would probably hurt, but she was sturdy and the moss was probably soft. Not ideal though, especially if the goblins could come down and pick her off after breaking a bone or two. Still, she hadn't given up on deceiving the goblins.

"Oh, you'll cut the bridge? Sounds fine to me, I'll just drink my... potion of levitation and make a safe landing! The map points through that little cave there anyways," she pointed to the exit from the mossy floor, "so you'll just be doing me a favor!"

"Agh, shes gots ta make things difficult. Get her!"

With that command, the goblins began running across the bridge. Feral, toothy war cries rang out through the stony cave. The goblins' devilish eyes were locked on her, thinking over how to tear her apart. Jib reached for a dagger, adrenaline kicking in for the fight. But then her hand touched the potion.

She thought to herself "these are a lot of goblins, and even if I was confident in fighting them the bridge might fall from all this weight. I'm probably done for regardless... so..."

Instead of pulling out a dagger she grabbed a potion. She took a quick sip first, still paranoid about her last potion encounter. It tasted salty and bitter but it tasted like an actual drink this time. The moment it passed down her throat, however, an intense burning sensation ran through her nervous system. Pings of electricity tickled her in surprising places, between the legs and the ends of her chest. It was intense, but it felt like there was a pressure alongside it. Was the potion going to turn her into something? Maybe a big, powerful dragon to smash all these pesky goblins? It'd have to be: she could see the goblin's nostrils flaring and she couldn't process the number of daggers and fingers that were about to dig into her soon to be corpse.

"Oh please be a dragon" Jib pleaded.

She downed the rest of the potion, or more what she could stomach. Once she reached the halfway point, she felt paralyzed and her senses were overloaded. As the potion fell through her hand to the ground below, she crumpled down on the bridge and groaned. Before she just felt like she just happened to feel the potion's effect stronger in her fat breasts and deep in her vagina, but the effect was clearly a sexual one. She felt like she was being sexually pleasured by tens of sensory illusion spells at once. Her arms tried to reach up and hold her breasts, but when she put pressure on them the tingly shocks of pleasure turned to searing stings. Whether it was what her mind would consider pain or pleasure, it was too intense for her to handle.

As the goblins finally approached her, lunging to attack her crumpled form from above, she threw her head back and screamed. What happened next wasn't something Jib could fully comprehend in her overloaded state: her breasts felt extremely pressurized for a moment, then the pressure broke, followed by half her vision being blocked.

The surprising blockage brought some of her attention back to her surroundings, but what she saw barely made sense in itself. In front of her were two titanic blobs of her own flesh, and at the far reaches of them were gargantuan nipples. Her breasts had burst from her shirt and become absolutely enormous. The goblins that had nearly grabbed her were flung to the sides of the bridge, a few straight up above. A few daggers had jabbed her breasts, but they seemed too malleable, too durable even to care. Jib's frozen moment of adrenaline-fueled perception was terrifying and fantastic: flying daggers and goblins, enormous breasts and extreme pleasure weren't aspects of the adventure she'd been anticipating but welcome additions.

Then the moment passed and everything seemed to remember that gravity still existed. After her breasts had explosively expanded up and out, they fell back towards the ground. Their enormous weight crashed against the wood below her and her legs began to pull in opposite directions. Before she realized what just happened, both newly separated sections of the bridge fell through. Jib fell bust first to the ground, followed by the goblins around her.

The moss was soft. Jib hadn't come to internalize her new breasts, but feeling the moss below her through her breasts gave them new life. The enormous surface area they covered was tangible, sense-able, and electric against her skin. Her nipples felt more sensitive than her nipples, but as she gathered her senses, she realized she felt increased sensitivity across her body. She tried to move herself off of her own breasts, but she hadn't fully adjusted to the new size yet. The attempts just ended up kneading her already sensitive breasts, making her more and more aroused. She winced at her own rising desires, still full of adrenaline from the goblins attacking from before.

That memory forced her eyes up. Goblins had landed all around her, more disoriented than she was. One rubbed their head while another slumped off of the sharp rock she'd just been dropped on. Then a shimmery golden flicker descended from the sky; it was the map. A glowing mushroom caught it, letting the map's face show to everyone around. The goblins and Jib's attention were drawn to it, right as the magically summoned writing faded away. Then they all looked to Jib, each goblin seeing her from a different angle. A few faces of surprise, a few of anguish.

"What tha hell?!"

One scary looking little goblin woman picked herself up and stumbled towards her, a dagger clenched in her fist. She stopped a few feet away from Jib, eyes overlooking the disoriented gnome.

"What kinda levitation potion ya drinks there?"

"I..."

As she looked up to the little creature, her eyes couldn't help but wander as well. Just running into any kind of creature while you were deep in heat like Jib felt would have been intimidating in itself, much more in her current situation. Nevertheless she could not help herself but to appreciate the sweet green cheeks on the goblin. Her eyes had looked feral before, but now she saw the passion in the creature's eyes. In this pretty little lady's eyes.

"Ya lied abouts ya potion! And now..."

She took a step forward, raising her dagger to strike, but she never did; her hand froze and then she just took a step back, still examining Jib's new body. Other goblins stepped closer to her as well, similarly conflicted it seemed. Nobody attacked. With the strange stalemate, Jib had time to right herself and sit on her knees. She looked around at all the goblins. She felt like a caged animal; trapped, waiting, horny, hoping for the goblins to...

She shook her head, trying to shake the fog around her mind. She didn't have anything to do now, her one wild card appeared to be a total fluke. No bridge, no safety, the largest parts of her body being vulnerable flesh sacks and a full malignity circling in.

"Hey, look guys, I'm feeling really weird, and I dunno if you wanna eat me or something, but I can't really stop from doing anything right now, so I surrender." She held her hands up. "Please show me mercy."

Nobody responded at first. Then one of the goblin men scoffed. "Eat yas? We just wants tha maps, we don't need ta hurt yas!"

Jib giggled. "Well you seemed to feel quite different a few seconds ago."

The same goblin laughed with Jib, looking away with embarrassment. "I feels a bit different now. What about yous all?"

The goblins looked amongst each other and the general gesture was a lot of shrugging.

One goblin spoke up. "Honestly, kinda hard when ya gets us kinda hard."

The speaker was given a playful, flirty shove by a friend. "Gotsta be so rude?"

"I only speaks what I sees!"

Jib noticed first but he was right. All the men were stiff a rocks.

"Oh wow! I'm so sorry guys..." Even as Jib said her words, this seemed so odd! They'd just been killing each other and now they seemed like they were all under the effects of some kind of...

"...I think it's the potion. Since it seems you guys are all kinda horny, I don't feel bad saying I feel the same way."

"Don't feels bad!" A goblin assured her. "If anything seems sortsa hot."

"PSSHHH"

Jib and many of the goblins laughed at the comment. But this time the laughing devolved into sensual hums.

"I mean," Jib thought her next words over very carefully, "it's kinda strange it happened, but I'm enjoying the feeling. I can barely control it honestly... really got run off somewhere and fucking cum."

Her hands went to her mouth. How could she have said that in front of them all! And why was she so embarrassed?! They were just wild goblins, she knew, but the distinction between them and normal, social,... fuckable people was blurring.

"Not yet, not feeling yous." A goblin joked.

Many goblins gave the joke a half hearted laugh. Jib joined them but that comment made her remember her nipples were being forced into the soft mossy ground. They were suffering from constant sensation from the ground below, especially the tips.

"Funny that, but yas kinda stuck, we coulds give yas some privacy."

"Oh, I don't even know why I said that out loud! So embarrassing, why would you be so kind to me?"

"Well, we can'ts let yas alone with tha map I guess..."

All eyes returned to the map. Antsy goblins looked to each other.

"Can't leaves tha map, I guess... would yas mind if we waits heres?"

"Just watching me? I... don't know if I care enough, but I don't know how I'd feel about that."

"We coulds help."

All eyes turned to the goblin who blurted out such a suggestion. But the goblin's minds seemed to meld and the suggestion unanimously become less and less absurd. Then their eyes turned back to Jib. Her breathing picked up and her eyes looked at them all, checking the sincerity of each goblin.

"What's ya name?" One piped up.

"My name's Jib."

"Jib, pardon if ya finds me rude, but,"

"Yes." Jib nodded vigorously. She turned her head to nod at all the other goblins as well, getting nods back from all of them. She slid her legs between her breasts, parting them and leaning back on her toes. Her clothed legs spread out to the horde, breasts rolling away from her legs as additional offerings.

"Take me."

The goblins moved in, each working on Jib from their direction. Those who came around behind met Jib's lips with their own. She took in goblin tongues to play with and anchor her lips to theirs before another goblin wanted their turn. They'd kiss with each other when they couldn't reach her lips and their hands were busy exploring her hair, her cheeks, her nice, adventuring toned shoulders. Those on the sides grabbed her breasts. Jib jumped in shock when she felt fingers sink into her fat areolas. She looked down to watch goblins toying with their own chunks of titflesh. As she looked down, she caught sight of the goblins between her legs. They were running their fingers over her crotch's armor. It felt so fucking good to have her clit stroked through pants, imagining what getting dick would feel like made her bite her lip. Jib tried fiddling with her belt, but struggled to coordinate her hands when the goblins started slurping on her nipples. Tongues tickled the tips of her nipples and faces sucked on her sensitive, marshmallow like jugs. Jib's struggling hands were replaced by the goblins' and she was brought back to the kissing fest.

Somebody was especially eager today it seemed: Jib felt a goblin's dick plunge into her. She let out a strange, unearthly howl. It felt red hot with pleasure, but maybe a little much... she didn't want to reach her peak yet, not before having plenty of fun.

"No there yet, oh fuck-" Jib waved her hand to the goblin who penetrated her. "Let's work on the foreplay first."

The goblins moved to kissing her thighs, and one joined her friends at Jib's left tit. The stroking and kissing and touching went on and on, goblins changing positions to try out different parts of Jib and her squirming body. They were stripping themselves, and some would break off to fuck eachother before returning to the center of attention herself. Jib's nipples felt like her real weaknesses, dampening her self control whenever they were subjected to a new goblin's feral thirst.

Fingers found their way between her legs here and there. At first her instinctual response was to close her legs, but she spread them wider and wider, accepting more and more attention. More and more she felt goblin cocks rub against her breasts. A girl had taken to rubbing against Jib's nipple, edging herself with the hard tip. Jib began to finger herself and more goblin hands moved to squeeze her juicy butt and thick little thighs.

Then a goblin moved up to Jib's spread legs, poking near the lips of her entrance. Jib stopped masturbating to pull his dick into her. The pleasure wasn't as mind melting as it had been the first time one entered her, but when he began to thrust Jib could not help but gawk at the intense flavor of stimulation. The goblin had fast little hips, and even if he wasn't the largest creature he could push her buttons with elegance. He embraced Jib closer, smiling down at her.

"Ya feels so good, Jib!"

"Same here, do it just like that!"

Jib began to push back against the goblin's jackhammering. He was able to reach slightly deeper with the added force and Jib felt a new sensation brewing, similar to her current tenderness but swelling up across her body.

Like a balloon, her release burst out from her vagina. Jib screamed into her shoulder as she blasted the goblin's cock with her own lubricant. She kept squirting, legs shaking as she failed to keep herself up. The goblins at her nipples hadn't stopped and their constant assault made Jib writh. She could even tell but as her fluids burst against the goblin, he fought back with the most primal, explosive orgasm he'd ever had in his life. The two kept thrusting against each other until they could no longer muster the strength to continue. Jib panted hard in the arms of the goblins around her, fearful her heart might explode from its intense beating.

12