Stronghold Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her sake, the goblins gave her a break to recover. But they weren't satisfied yet; the goblin orgy continued in a circle around Jib. Goblin ass was grabbed, smacked and forced up from horny goblins. Those who could find sexual counterparts fucked hard and those who could not sucked each other hard. Sexuality, for many under the powerful potion's effect, seemed to change from a preference to a universal "yes please".

Jib thought she might have been spent, but watching the goblins get at each other made her crave more.

But as Jib licked her lips, imagining what she was going to do to a sparkly eyed little goblin, she noticed something knew by the golden map.

"Hey!" Jib gave a weak shout.

The crowd suddenly noticed what looked like a giant magenta mushroom. At it's base, Jib noticed the potion's broken flask. It wasn't clear when it had grown, but the mushroom was taller than Jib herself, much more than the goblins. It seemed to shift under the oddly phallic mushroom cap's weight. With a final motion, the mushroom collapsed towards the crowd. When it hit the ground right below Jib, magenta fumes exploded from it. The entire mossy clearing was filled with the fumes. Coughing fits and teary eyes came from the mushroom at first. Even though the fumes rose, Jib had still taken the brunt of the noxious wave.

As the air around her cleared, Jib felt tingly again. Her and the goblins around her were filled with a colorful series of emotions similar to what Jib endured up on the bridge. The exposed goblin cocks magically grew larger in front of everyone's eyes. Each goblin woman experienced a tingly sensation in their expanding fat reserves. Their small, horny bodies expanded into sharper, more developed hourglasses. A few even grew some wide, sloppy pussy lips with the transformation.

Each goblin came at that very moment. Many crumpled to the ground and writhed in sweet, overwhelming bliss. Some of them were inside of each other when the mushroom dropped and that explosive surge matched Jib's eruptive orgasm. As she watched them all jitter, she imagined what she'd be feeling. Despite the delay, the effect of being smack dab in front of the falling mushroom was about to hit. Hard.

Jib's vagina didn't feel all that different but the intense moment of her orgasm before replayed over and over again, and she wasn't even sure if she was hitting her climax over and over again or it was building to something more. Her butt filled out even more than it already had. Her breasts didn't balloon much more, but her nipples seemed to. They grew longer, plumper, and even a bit darker.

She jolted up in an instinctual panic. A hot, sloshy pressure wriggled throughout her soft, yieldy breasts. Just as the pressure pushed against the inter walls of her nipples, a succinct tingling rippled between her wet thighs. The panic she felt before was uncertainty. She'd never been a mother before but her instincts made her very aware of what the feeling probably was.

The goblins were left stranded on the ground from their explosive orgasms. They watched Jib as her tight, smiling face built anticipation. Just as Jib sucked in air, the tips of her nipples leaked two white, heavy teardrop beads of what had to be milk.

Then Jib screamed. Both breasts were suddenly covered in beads of milk before the milky buds were forced out from various streams. It was viceral to see whatever machinery pressured her nipples shove fluid out with such force. As Jib cried out her streams made puddles in the moss covered earth beneath them. Jib's outcry subsided like the streams and she was left a bit messy.

Jib looked around at the goblins with desperate bedroom eyes. All she could do was beckon to them, panting hard and salivating harder.

They obliged. Jib braced for impact but she wasn't bowled over by affection. Most of the goblins went low to play with her breasts. The goblin teeth biting the tip of her nipple was intense. She could feel her nipple's reflexive twitch to the hungry mouth; like a firebolt her nipple let off a heavy splurge of milk in the goblin's mouth. Goblins sucking at the side of her nipples were treated with trickling milk from various pores on her nipple's sides. A positive feedback loop of primal pull made the goblins more ravenous with her ultra responsive milk taps.

The milking was amazing for Jib, but she obliged to please the goblins too. Soon her mouth and hands either had some big, chunky curves or genitals at all times. The super sized goblin cocks twitched with unnatural reserved energy in her hands, so strong she actually had to focus on making sure they didn't jump out of her hands. With the increased sexual appearances of the goblins came more pleasure per touch similar to Jib's situation. The handjobs cycled quickly as many goblins couldn't last very long from Jib's touch, and few lasted half as long in Jib's mouth. Despite the intense pleasure from the milk hungry monsters and the genitals rubbing across her skin, she managed to keep solid control of herself. She'd hit a peak earlier and now she was ready to lend her helping hands.

The goblins were exhausted from Jib's newfound sexual endurance. At one point, she had a free hand, and something obvious and fun came to mind. She reached to touch her bare clit and nearly sang as she stroked herself.

Oh fuck, she thought, this was gonna be intense.

She politely declined a few more goblins to work on her own body. Neither breast would be left alone though, and she didn't mind; they were too squishy and tasty to lose the goblins' interest. It felt like she'd just unlocked the true potential of the potion's sexual effects; even after enduring so much treatment before, this brought her closer to cumming at an exponential rate. She let out pouty whimpers as she began to climb to her next peak.

The goblins around her joined in on the masturbating, stepping away from her body. Plenty of newly extended dicks were being choked raw, the joy too great to mind the slight lack of lubricant. Even then, the goblin ladies were more than willing to offer their sweet honey pots up as fountains of fluid for use. They too were in the circle jerk, the whole malignity surrounding Jib.

Her hands began to speed up, making wet clopping noises and she buffeted her sloppy coochie.

She found a moment of mental clarity to speak. "This was fun but I'm about to be done I think."

The goblins increased their self pleasuring efforts, agreeing with the sentiment of finishing up. They also came closer to Jib in the center. Goblin genitals slathered across Jib's tits, accelerating her oncoming outlet. Yet she seemed to have an increased capacity for this pleasure - Jib thought she would have been done by this point, but she would end up being the last to fully relieve herself.

In a symphony of joyous, the goblins began ejaculating. The men coated Jib with the largest splashes of goo, but the women rubbing against her also left sleek streaks that poured down her skin. Jib let out a short breathed laugh at the display, struggling with the fantastic oddity surrounding her. It was beautiful to her hedonistically reshaped mind, and look so fun her body decided to finally let her join in. The next finger bang between her thighs made her seize up and scream. A wave of hormones stronger than her body could have produced on its own swept her sensually receptive skin. Her body gushed from all sorts of places: the moss below her took on heavy flooding while her breasts powerwashed some of the ground to her sides. The flow of milk was so powerful, it stung her twitching nipples. The joy she felt, the faint passion that had been magically gifted to her, was simply too strong for her to care about any other senses than happiness. Jib's eyes began to water from how intense her body's senses were being abused.

The rocky cave's walls echoed with the orgy's cries for minutes on end. Even the men were trapped in a long orgasm. Only after those minutes did the happy noises begin to devolve into quivering, joyous cooing.

A majority of the moss had some sort of fluid on them, and the blue mushrooms around highlighted the shiny secretion. Every goblin could have been mistaken as unconscious with how little strength their panting bodies could gather. Jib was slumped over on one fat, empty tit, unable to pull herself out of a puddle of cum left under her face.

It was only after one heavy breath almost pulled the semen into her lungs that her body forced her to jolt up. She felt lucid, alert and panicked. Not that she hadn't remembered what had just happened, but millions of thoughts suppressed by her tyrannical labido began to rush through her head. She took a scan of the room, still not sure what the fuck to do now. The goblins were spent, oversized sexual features still present and jutting outwards. But it was the golden map that really brought her mind full circle, that made her reconsider her entire situation, what she'd done and what led to it.

Did she regret it?

She didn't die for sure.

But would transforming into a dragon and killing everyone have been better than this?

Maybe.

Probably not, that was a lot of fun and at the very least a nice break from slogging her way through constant threats of death.

These thoughts were pushed to the side by a very important one: now's my chance.

Jib pushed off her chest to stand. She groaned as her hands sunk into her flesh; all that sexual energy had switched from "yes please" to "no more". She reached up to stand and as her nipples dragged with her stance, it felt like chain lightning striking through her newly resized milk ducts. Nothing hurt but she was beyond drained and straining her legs to carry her new weight over to the map was perilous. She did find a way to carry herself though, and after a few teetering nearfalls she managed to balance herself well enough to grab the map. Her memories served to bring an important problem to her attention; the bridge was destroyed and climbing up to the door above would take energy she probably couldn't muster. Even if she could for her normal body, she wasn't sure when the potion's effect would wear off.

"Hey, hey!" A weak goblin voice chided.

Jib looked down to meet their angry eyes.

"Yous can't leaves with tha map!... Just... gives me a moment!"

The goblin tried moving but only managed to jerk their knee to the side. Nevertheless, it seemed clear that the potion's sexual effect on the goblin's minds had loosened as it had on hers. It was a little sad that after such an intimate exchange that the first thing she heard after sex was surely a threat, but she had her goals and they had theirs. Careful to step around the stirring goblins and more slippery moss patches, she decided the cavern path on this floor would have to make due. The goblins behind her tried to stop her, but few could even talk much less move. One basically grabbed her low hanging tit, but their grip was so weak he couldn't hold on to the milky knob.

As Jib was about to leave, a goblin voice called to her.

"Wait!" The pained voice begged.

Jib took a moment to regain her strength and looked back, hands resting on her knees.

"Thanks. That was fun."

Jib smiled. "Yeah... sorry about the whole map business, but I wish all the best."

The goblin nodded their head before passing out. It took all the goblin's strength to leave that final message and it was to thank her.

***

After a few minutes, her overworked body began to regulate itself again. Her oversized breasts hadn't shrunken down, at least not much if they had. A good amount of the stains were wiped away, but some of her torn armor had been soaking in the fluids for too long. As she looked over the map, trying to find how her rocky passage could reconnect to the map's guidance, she thought about the goblins again.

They might be rushing down this path to come kill her, she thought. Those enormous tits would just leave her more vulnerable, and she doubted whatever spell they cast on the goblins would work out just as well as before. Maybe she should have slit their throats as they all laid there, but the idea hadn't entered her mind. Not that she wanted to kill them though; just like the appreciative little goblin, she decided she was thankful for the fun they'd had. She hoped the rest of the goblins would feel the same and leave her alone, but only time would tell what the rest of this strange stronghold held for busty little miss Ankleshank.

12