All Comments on 'Struggles in Fidelity'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why stay married if you have to keep running interference to keep her from other guys. Kids out of the house; no longer need "mom". Let her cheat then invoke the prenup and divorce her.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Great story!!!!!

cookingwithgascookingwithgasalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I just started reading this, but "He'd been there fifteen minutes. Jenny was late as usual" made me spit my coffee all over my laptop as I laughed. I already know I'm going to enjoy this. 5* for forcing me to finally clean my keyboard!!!

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable story but Tony needs to drop the slut-pending, life can be wearying living on the edge of a cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol gotta love that ending , turnabout is fair play ! Good story I enjoyed it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let me get this straight, Carl's dress suit pants are soiled and he needs to replace them, so he and Jennie go to "Walmart" for replacement pants. Really? This being during the work day, of course nobody at work will notice his khaki pants don't quite match his $1500 suit coat. That's when I knew this story was going to be an absurd read.

Wonder if Tony likes being a parole officer for Jennie, which is what he will need to be. Let her fail, then have her served and tell her not to let the door hit her on the way out.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. Damn, Jennie was one evil woman. Having to constantly fight for your marriage is no way to live. Eventually, Tony either loses the fight, or gets prosecuted and convicted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The end?

I fucking hope so.

Who should have to fight for a marriage all... the... fucking... time?

No-one, that's who.

Ditch her is what I say. She's nothing but a cheap betrayal waiting to happen. She doesn't love her husband. She doesn't have a moral bone in her body. She just wants to be the prize cupie doll, and is ready to be claimed by anyone... absolutely anyone... that wind the alpha dog competition.

That is NOT a partner who has your back.

Incredibly weak characters. Not a story that needed to be written. No moral to it. The only reason she had not betrayed her marriage is that no-one has yet bested her husband.

Better to get a dog than keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the end! Now Tony gets the test.

Ed

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

iammwease,

I seriously doubt you will EVER write anything other than your sad excuses for a comment. It must really suck to be you. Sorry about your luck.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks,

You went all out with your cliched Capt. Obvious comments. Almost like you thought they mattered.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
I don't

A woman like this nor the faminazi councilors

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 2 years ago

Pure Wimp Fantasy. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tony just needs to do one thing, and he'll potentially win the war once and for all.

First, he needs to make a bug-out bag, and let her know about it.

Then, the next time she pulls off her act, he goes home gets his bug out bag and leaves the following note:

"You've disappointed me for the last time.

Get a lawyer. You're going to need one.

I'm divorcing you on the grounds of infidelity.

The pre-nup will be activated.

You're on your own.

Goodbye."

Then he disappears from her radar for at least a month.

After that, we'll see what happens.

His lawyer and daughters will have contact, but not her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the most believable and farce teaches stories in this LW section. How many of us aren’t acting 100% on guard knowing our wife would stray through her natural weakness to bred for competition. Thank you for telling the story of the silent.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

Cut your losses, dump Jen, she is a CHEAT-in-waiting. She is already showing Tony she cannot be trusted and will publicly betray him. Of Jen needs some serious 'real' shrink time to straighten her head/lust.

\

4****, Hooyah, could have 5* but for Tony not giving Jen the boot.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

love the open ending er no pun intended fascinating story interesting characters that though damaged are consistent what more could ya ask for other than the next chapter

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

What happens next when the hubby isn't around. Should get a post nup or divorce because she obviously doesn't have the strength to be faithful

fritz51fritz51almost 2 years ago

Why is this guy fucking around with this slut of a wife? She admits that she wants to fuck Ray AND taunts him often. He should have just let Ray have her, with would fulfil the requirements to execute the prenupt. Ditch her and move on.

Unfortunately, their Best-case scenario is he has to constantly be riding herd on her... therefore she doesn't really love him. Eventually, no matter what, Ray or some other guy, she's going to cheat. Cut her loose!!! TSTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He will get mentally unhinged if he has to watch is wife 24/7. Further, Ray has set up Jennie with the girls as he saw she may be into girl on girl action. Authors, they just have to mess with your head at the end of a story. Very poor going especially if there is no part two. If there was a part two all that would happen is the same again where she would fall. Boooooooooooooring!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly epic ending. A story written well and creatively.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

I never saw a happy ending coming! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great non-ending with the tennis players moving next door. Great story. I did not understand Ray moving. That was a weak plot move to resolve her temptation for Ray. I think a better ending would be Jen gives in to Ray. Tony divorces her then Ray moves and the tennis players move in.

This is a story not real life. But in real life Tony should let Jen have a lover then divorce her and move on. There will always be more Ray characters that Tony cannot beat down.

Wow my mind has written a dozen next chapters and Tony is nearly fucked to deaths in all of them. Tony and both tennis players and Jen and the tennis players and Ray comes back. All are happy after some guilty pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. Just divorce the mentally damaged wife. Move on.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

No piece of ass is worth all that trouble. Let her have Ray and then both you and he can leave her broken and penniless. Maybe the shrink will try again then, eh!

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

The woman is a slut. Which is great for a husband if she's HIS slut only...not the case here. Dump, divorce and move on. Unrealistic scenario. NO man would tolerate such behaviour long-term like that. 3 stars for fairly involved story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hhmmmpf gotta be kidding. Yup she's gonna get got, by who all is the question. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw what you did there, at the very end, with Anne and Petra moving into Ray's old home...

...well played !

"5"

EastCoaster

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Nice twist at the end.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Loved the end! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

The post-nup, as a requirement for her reentry to the house, after Carl, should have been pointed out when she came home.

What inspired Ray to leave after just a few months residence?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No idea why he keeps saving Jenn from her constant lust enscorcellment. Apparently her higher brain functions shutdown when near attractive black men. Whatever. It doesn't matter what skin color they are all. She has a twisted obsessive psyche and even with a post nuptial is willing to risk it all. Imagine living with that on a regular basis. All was bad enough. But after that and a post nuptial she still has dreams of setting her marriage on fire for a short fling with a well endowed black guy thinking she will have cosmic sex. At first she probably would regardless of the skills of the swordsman because she has it so inflated (pun intended) in her mind but not shutting her down early with Ray was moronic. She is a nutcase. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lol, agree with one thing comment why in the hell would you want to be with a woman who keeps thinking and trying to fk other men, I would rather be alone

NitpicNitpic11 months ago
Losing

He is fighting a losing battle.If she gets a teaching job,she will end up fucking one of the teachers,probably over a desk so her husband doesn't find out.He should have dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

HUH!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jen is clearly a slut that is struggling to contain herself and has a need to give herself to her rescuer, whom she views as the alpha (until he's beaten). She's going to inevitably stray; it's just in her nature. She doesn't seem to take the situation seriously. Honestly he should just divorce or let her stray to activate the prenup. He can't always be around to save her from the Carls and Rays of the world, and sooner or later one of them is going to get her in a weak moment, and she sure as shit isn't going to fight it.

leofric35leofric355 months ago

He should have dumped her straight away she’s not worth the effort

SeaChangerSeaChanger5 months ago

Tit for Tat for Tony. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the ending. Lol

CamdudeCamdude2 months ago

5 star story.(btw "making out" IS cheating.) I wouldnt bet major money on the marriage lasting however.Sooner or later she will fall.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

1 star - this story is boring.

The SLUT needed to be sitting out on the curb waiting for the Uber to take her to her parent's place.

Lyon796Lyon79622 days ago

I don’t fault the story or its artful construction. I do wonder why any man would stay with a woman like that. I certainly wouldn’t want a wife that didn’t want to be faithful or was only faithful because of fear, whether that fear was physical violence or being left destitute. To me, having sex with a woman knowing that she is thinking of someone else would be humiliating.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous