All Comments on 'Struggles in Fidelity'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

Clever ending!

I especially like that the husband not only could get physical when he needed to, but used his brain and connections to make his efforts very successful...

Very good story.

5🌟s

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you trust your wife that little and you continually have to "rescue" her, what kind of life is that to live?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid and racist. 1⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Racist motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just divorce the cunt.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Wife is hot to trot! She could stray anytime.

5

mindmeld31mindmeld31almost 2 years ago

I get that he loves her, but at this point she's a lost cause. It's not a matter of IF she cheats, it's only a matter of when. He should have dumped her after the first incident. It's not like the kids were not aware of her proclivities.

If a relationship includes one of the two members shopping around, it's no relationship at all. Move on.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

u think a black lawyer that has the clients he has by running around chasing married crazy white women. also felt cookie cutter

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Screwing a client, and he's a "big deal lawyer". Not for much longer. Especially, since he's apparently not a partner. Right? Where these stories fall apart is you have an attorney technically harassing a paralegal, his subordinate. MC calls the on the managing partner with his attorney, and it will go sideways for Carl Cash in a big hurry. That would've been a good place to end the story with a chagrined and wiser Jennie moving home. The story spiraled out of control with the crazy therapist, who she'd have to be a total idiot not to see through. Then Ray.... it felt forced. Jennie's character was good for the first third, maybe half of the story, and then she turned into a 2D cut-out for the balance of the story. Pu**y Brain Syndrome. Not your usual excellent work. It felt like an attempt at being tongue-in-cheek or light-hearted, but it missed. 3/5.

CaptainbklCaptainbklalmost 2 years ago

Tony is an idiot. Babysitting his wife for life is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good writing.My kind of story and I love the ending here. I do feel a sequel coming.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

what reward? a fucked in the head cheating slut?

cucks get one star

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Now it's Jennie's turn to worry a lot. Let the games begin...again

/

What an awful torture of a life.

Tony should let go of Jennie and find a loyal partner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jennie is too high maintenance and too much work to keep. She’s not worth the trouble and effort. Stop “rescuing” her, then hit her with the prenup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

class as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is this obsession I find amongst LW writers about Black cocks and black guys? As a woman I fall in love or lust with a man on what I can see… sometimes his looks and more often then not his personality. His cock will always enter the equation a distant second .. third or fourth depending on the case! The size of his penis won’t stop me from loving him or hating him! It’s part of the man I love .. so I will love it too! Lust is something altogether different! But if you have your upbringing done correctly one will know what’s right and what’s wrong! If u r single.. and u want to lust for a cock ( be it black blue or white) do so by all means! Fuck safely that’s all! But once married.. there’s more to life then just a cock! So this obsession with bbc that I find in LW seems so stupid! Are the authors being paid by the black man’s guild to promote the concept of black sexual supremacy? Could be! Having had my fair share of white black and nineteen coloured cocks .. for women the cock is only as good as the emotional connect I have with the man wielding the cock!

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Another chapter with the Lesbian chasing his wife and the other one chasing Tony

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of your characters are the same. The women are one dimensional idiotic sluts, so easily swayed and ready to give everything up for a big dick. The husbands are morons; constantly on guard to stop them cheating. Wife nearly strays, she fucks him so its all good. Repeat process….

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

What can you say about Tony and Jen. He loves her but, it's just a matter of time before she falls and they're divorced.

Would like to see what happens with the tennis players living next door. It would be interesting to see how Jen feels when it's Tony being pursued non stop and she's being ignored.

francemanfrancemanalmost 2 years ago

personally I did not understand the story and the message you wanted to convey.

- Turning the husband into an overseer and prison warden?

- make women into people who cannot control their impulses?

- that she is attracted and completely under the influence of a strong and powerful man?

- that she wants to have sex with a black man with a big cock?

Moreover, the description of the 2 sick, moralless, tall, black and well-endowed characters that are Ray and Carl seems particularly racist.

MissMudMissMudalmost 2 years ago

Why would you keep fighting for a woman like that? Does not make sense to me.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Why would he live like that? She will obviously cheat soon. He should have stood back, took pictures and enforced the post nup. She is a disaster waiting to happen.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

Cuck. Really. Just cuck shit. . There is only one person who is putting any effort into this marriage and it's not the wife.

.

There's no other way to say this the wife is mentally ill. Deeply disturbingly mentally ill. Her sexual fetish or needs are so extreme That she's willing to risk her entire marriage and family for a bigger aggressive man with a big Dick.

.

The thing is she has that in the marriage. She has a to ask your own husband that turns her on That has a decent size Dick.... And knows how to use it. She's getting all kinds of fabulous sex.... Without it any toxic vacuum in it.

.

And it's not enough. When the wife says towards the end of the story you'll never know the marriage is over. There is only one person here who is putting any effort into Fidelity in the marriage.

.

But there are other ridiculous stupid problems with this story which are never resolved it talked about. For example the wife is seeing a therapist for weeks or months on end and yet somehow it's never discussed by the 2 married people.????. . This of course is ridiculous because when somebody isn't therapy because of a near marriage ending active infidelity.... It's going to be the subject of conversation and a lot of conversation between 2 married people who are supposedly in love with each other

.

Instead we have a wife That is seeing a therapist that discusses her submissive nature and her need for sexually aggressive men yet This is never the subject of any conversation in the marriage about what's going on in the therapy.

.

In the end this is just a story about a woman who wants to cheat Because she is mentally ill and unable to recognize the difference between a marriage stimulating sexual attitude Is an actual cheating.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I mean you have nothing to worry about." - They always say that, and it's never true. And even if they ARE "just friendly" NOW, they should be on high alert for anything out of place/

\

"Maybe I led him on a bit." - Why the fuck should a normal woman do that? If that's true, then she's being a cock tease, which while better than cheating is still nasty.

\

"He found uses for these three guys, in all sorts of ways." - Oh, no, not "friends in low places!"

\

"Nothing's happened. Please." - YET!

\

She KNOWS his marriage problems are because he's screwing around, but gives him a "sympathetic" ear?

\

"He came. Oh, did he." - I think that's supposed to be some sort of an exclamation, but it comes of sort of matter-of-fact. Exclamation marks can be over-used, but this could be a place where one should be used.

\

"that he wanted me so bad" - It always amazes me that these young studs, who likely have no problem getting attractive sex partners, fixate on married, middle-aged moms, I don't care how much of a MILF they are. As far as "wanting" her, she's just an available pussy to him, she shouldn't flatter herself so much.

\

"Dr. McBride was a radical feminist." - Oh, come on! Having the therapist working against the marriage is a cheap trick

\

"Work spouses" - I know they're a convenient idea in LW, but I don't know if they're a real thing, but I wouldn't think that they're sexual. A "work wife" makes sure you don't forget an important meeting, makes sure you fly is zipped, reminds you of important dates.

\

"But she knew what she would have wanted to do if Carl had beaten her husband. She would have gone inside and let the victor claim his spoils." - WTF? A guy beats up her husband and she wouldn't go to her husband, call the cops, she'd leave her injured husband on the ground and go off to fuck the other guy?

\

"To have a bigger cave man take her right away from Tony, fuck her like no one had before." - WTF again! Are we living in the jungle, where the biggest and strongest take what they want?

\

"a law firm run by a guy you might not expect." - Where did that come from? Nothing was ever said about the guy who ran the law firm. "Athletes and entertainers?" Uh-oh!

\

"You practice with MMA guys? Sounds risky, maybe." - Maybe, we'll see.

\

Not good that Ray is next door, maybe works from home, certainly has flexible hours, and she has free afternoons.

\

"But she.....she shouldn't flirt." - That's true, she shouldn't, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't shut her down instead of encouraging her.

\

"Fight your own battles from now on." - Yep, later on, she'll be saying, "You should have fought for us," but she's the one who has to fight.

\

"What's a husband for, except to save his wife from her wanton nature." - Yes, but she's already said that if he wasn't there, she would've fucked Ray. He can't always be there, he's not her jailer, she has to either learn to control herself or SHE should ask for a divorce.

\

Was pretty good until the end, putting the shoe on the other foot pushed it up a notch.

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

Kick her to curb. She is a whore in waiting . Why live life waiting for the hammer to drop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just divorce the slut and get on with life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would any man stay with a woman who tells him point blank she wants to fuck another guy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story does not compute. Wife is submissive to her husband, but still allows others to dominate her? And no real concern for what happens to family. Just not real.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

A 5 just for that ending, serves thar slutty wife right. Now let her sweat

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyalmost 2 years ago

I love the questions I gleaned from the story...What if honesty and forthrightness just exposes the weakness of the individuals in the relationship? How can one partner halt the accelerating waywardness of the other? Can human beings really be monogamous or are we all bound to cheat? Is this battle worth fighting?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For those of you crying out racism, you are idiots. Tony wasn’t offended because the guys chasing his wife were black, but because she was married to him. When the author described the therapist as blonde did that trip your switch? Some people are attracted to blondes or redheads some to Italian guys or cowboys or black men. Those are first pass triggers of attraction and not all of those make it to the next step of attraction. Stop looking to be offended where there is no offense.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Sorry, there is no way a man like Tony would put up with a slut like Jennie I don't care how good the pussy is. Watching her 24/7 doing her slut act would eventually be too exhausting. The girls already know she's a slut so have him arrange a "fall" down the stairs that breaks her neck, everyone mourns her, then Tony consoles himself with two tennis pros who both fall in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointing that he didn't catch them in action, gut shot both, and then sat back drinking a beer while they slowly died. He could have reminded both about the actions he told them they would not like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Nice story thanks. But what husband wants that much drama in their lives?

irinmikeirinmikealmost 2 years ago

Sounded like a grammar school essay with adult over tones.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Time for a visit with the curb for Jen. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

She is not worth keeping. If she fucked around on him like that and rubbed his nose in it, he'd react badly and wind up in jail. He'd have been better off cutting his losses and getting rid of her just for her flippant attitude.Perhaps under it all he secretly wanted the drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Continue the story with the new neighbors trying to fuck him. shoe on the other foot.

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, she may cheat, but.... the gist of the story that makes it a 5 star story is that Tony was right there, in charge, and taking no crap from anyone. It's so good to see a man be direct (instead of waiting 9 years without sex until his kids finish high school, and only then divorce the cheating wife, which is a common LW motif).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Har de har har. Point, set and match. Check and mate. Worst that can happen is the kind of polyamory horse crap that demander loves so much. Best case is that the threat of those two new neighbors keeps Jen in line. While Tony stays faithful. Well written, but can't say I loved it. QuickMagazine 4, though, because Tony took no shit.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

She a ticking time bomb, just waiting to explode and cheat, sooner or later he will end up dead himself or in jail for killing one of her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked that Tony was proactive- in many stories here the lead would have sat back and done nothing. I liked that the feminist counselor was portrayed fairly, the root of feminism is self-empowerment for women, it's too bad that therapy didn't work for Jen. Could have done without the successful black men being predatory - that's an ugly, lazy stereotype that needs to end. That knocked my score from a 5* to a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Tony has to be her prison warden then that's not of a marriage. Jen is seriously fucked in the head. She gets off on being pursued by an alpha predator; male or female doesn't seem to matter to her. She has no desire to control her self and the author would have us believe she suffers from some kind of impulse control disorder most likely to try and rationalize Jen's desire to cheat with strong alpha personalities. As the story progressed Jen actual displayed less and less empathy for Tony and what her cheating would do to him and her girls. Jen's behavior and lack of empathy has greatly increased then tensions between Jen and Tony as she pulls farther away. She appears less and less bothered about her behavior and cares less and less about Tony and family and more about the game of being pursued by strong alpha type. At some point Tony's needs to decide what's best for him and the girls and cut Jen loose or he'll find himself sucked into codependency.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ANY story that resorts to the BBC/hypersexual black man myth gets a one. Their dicks aren't any larger on average, but they are generally less functional or desirable because of a greater incidence of health problems (diabetes, hypertension, far greater incidence of STDs). The counselor interlude was forced and rather pointless, as was the willingness of Tony to stay with the slut-in-waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Turn about is fair play cunt! Divorce the bitch and play with the bi girls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Divorce her.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Meaningless marriage at this point. If you have to struggle to maintain a mutually satisfying marriage then why the fuck are you bothering? Comfort from routine? Ultimately that is why so many people hang onto their terrible relationships and allow themselves to be disrespected repeatedly. Excluding situations where financial considerations prevent divorce, staying married to someone who abuses you emotionally, psychologically or physically (and yes, cheating on someone IS inherently abusive) is really a fear or change. All of the reasons men and women use to stay married are merely excuses to continue living a fantasy dream where the marriage will somehow get better. At what cost though? Once you have lost your spouse's respect, it usually never returns.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Great ending. Great twist. Finally, a L/W tale with some creative imagination. Also impressed that you didn't take 3 chapters to go back to the M/C's childhood and explore her defects. Cheater in her heart, however the new neighbors might define the action differently. Ending also left me with the curiosity of how she will react when Tony puts the shoe on the other foot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She wants to cheat, has almost cheated twice, why keep her? If there is a sequel would love if it time jumps three years to when the girls graduate and Tony dumps her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like a lot of the other stories in here if he has to watch over her constantly what kind of marriage is it? It's some sort of game to Jennie and she will cheat eventually. There's always someone bigger and better and Tony will eventually lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jen is just nuts. Why Tony stays with her — **IF** he really believe in “fidelity” like he claims —- is astounding.

.

And WTF was the crack about the therapist not being able to turn Jen into a feminist?

.

Solid 3 ***

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

She will never be faithful and her flirtation at the end proves it if that needed proving. The only reason not to divorce her now is so the prenup kicks in when she does. She will. Fidelity is easy. Either you want it or you don't. She doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad I didn't marry a whore like this. At least as far as I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Gives one lots to think about. A little too cookie cuter, however very entertaining.

Mike_0691Mike_0691almost 2 years ago

I love the table has turned.

grogers7grogers7almost 2 years ago

Jen is a dangerous narcissist.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Jen is totally untrustworthy. Only a fool for a husband would put up with her and having to constantly monitor and watch her. She's definitely not worth growing old with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn!!! The wanker sbrooks103x put in overtime with that sorry comment. Apparently he's still living on Literotica and has no other life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Geeezz?? At what point does Ray say enough?? When he's eating a creampie out of Jen's cunt?? Dump the stupid bitch already!!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Yeah fuck his skank wife...the kids are off to school and know that their mom is a trick. So let Tony be single and have some fun with some world class athletes. Cuz that dumb lady...she belongs to the streets

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

Not all of us are tough Guy fighters or know tough guy fighters. Let the bitch cheat and then divorce her. There will always be another woman.

If a husband has to watch his wife constantly, why bother?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Oh and btw...Rays whole I'll save you ploy was stupid AF and makes no sense unless your 12...who would fall for that bullshit?

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

This marriage doesn't make sense. Tony shouldn't have to keep being Jen's warden. At this point he has lost most of his trust in her. She's an intelligent woman - a para-legal. Therefore she understands actions and consequences. She's going to cross the line, its just a matter of time. I wonder what her mental state will be after she cheats - she'll be single, close to penniless, and homeless. Maybe she'll be able to move in with a friend or one of their kids. She may also consider suicide considering she did it to herself.

What you alluded to, but didn't go into is Tony, probably due to his business connections has connections with organized crime. That is why Ray left - He could beat Tony in a fight, but he can't watch his back 24/7 and someone could get him. Considering that he preys on married women, I can imagine some pissed off husband (or ex-husband) will commission retaliation against Ray - they only question is how serious (I'd vote for permanent injury or death - anything else wouldn't teach the lesson).

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A well told story that is entertaining, but I don't agree with its content! Surely no man can be that stupid that he lets his wife pull him through the ring like a dancing bear by his nose ring? 4*!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FFS. Radical feminism isn't some crazy man-hating thing.

Stop believing shite that you in dank dark places on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OH, JUST GET RID OF HER, FOR GOD'S SAKE. THE NEXT STORY WIL BE HOW THE GIRLS FIXED HER UP WITH RAY ANYWAY...SHE'S WORTHLESS.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

Nothing there worth saving. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story desperately needs an editor, but really isn't worth their time and effort.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Divorce her. She gets off tormenting him and has no respect or love for Tony at all, much less her children. Tony seems to be a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reap the rewards?

It's nothing but stress for this man. Unless she can ride him like a cowboy rides a bull, and sucks like a hoover...he can do better....much MUCH better. How would this stupid bitch feel if he was constantly flirting with younger women...waitresses...neighbors...ect...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a dead marriage. Jennie picked up her .50 caliber cunt and fired two point blank rounds into the back of it's head! There is nothing good about a woman using her man to "save" her from danger, especially when she is the cause of the danger she's in. These are evil, destructive women who inevitably end up causing harm to more than their relationships. The man they "love" usually ends up getting physically hurt...or worse. And the stupid woman usually does this behavior because she wanted to see "just how much you love me!" Tony wanted to see just how much Jennie loved him too,...by not being the evil, flirtatious, round heeled slut she WANTED to be! Being a story about BBC worship on Jennie's part lost stars for me. It added nothing positive to the story. That she never was allowed to follow through on her plans saved it to some degree. But in the end what would have been a 5 ended up a 3☆. I am really tired of the BBC, interracial sex, cuckolding fetish crap in LW. If I wanted to read that tripe I would go straight to those categories to begin with!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah, that 3☆ I just gave you was only salvaged because Tony kicked butt and took names! He was worth 3 at the least, would have been a 5 except for the black alpha male garbage, living next door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do I get the feeling I've read this story before? Word for word.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Cut her loose. Why would he want to stay with a woman that has zero self-control. The game got old real fast.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 2 years ago

If you want a happy boring life, don't marry a beautiful and hypersexual woman.

If you choose beauty and frequent great sex, don't whine about the other problems that invariably arise. :-)

5 stars, thanks for the story.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

THis is like reading a less fucking steaming pile of nakedcraving level of shit, but hardly better.

Started good and like all yours went right down the fucking drain. He deserves a worthless wife like that like America needs a fucking MAGAt POTUS again.

You are what Id call a self defeating writer, you start off good and then just toss it out the window and begin to aim low.

Thanks for the laugh, I seriously doubt you'll ever write anything that truly deserves higher than a 2-3.

tanglosaxtanglosaxalmost 2 years ago

C'mon, you Anons, lighten up. It was just a story, and an entertaining one at that. Demander, thanks for effort, and please keep writing. I would say ignore the Anons, but they are entertaining in their own right. Tanglosax

jesemmojesemmoalmost 2 years ago

I can say that I enjoyed the story for obvious reasons. Tony is going to be hurt and hurt someone that fools around his wife. Jen is a disaster waiting to happen and she seems too ready to cause the hurt. You write some interesting stories, but this one was a little too much.

management91399management91399almost 2 years ago

The wife character is really incomplete. She's a horny robot programmed to get her husband to fight another man so it will........push her buttons.

SO say Tony has an accident, gets crippled, goes into a coma, has cancer whatever. Would she be fucking the paramedics as he's wheeled into the ambulance? It's a fun little play on how noble and strong Tony is but his character would shine more if played off of a fully fleshed out female adversary instead of the cliche' vagina with legs thing that's happening here.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 2 years ago

That's a way cool turn of events. I don't know how Tony could have put up with her wandering eye for as long as he did. Now the shoe is on the other foot. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What AngelRider Said.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Keeping Jen from cheating seems to be a full time job. I’m not convinced she’s worth it. Another usually good author has fallen into the white woman is a helpless whore for the big, black stereotype Jamal. Fortunately in this story, Tony was not a weak, whining, fearful cuck and he quickly showed Jamal who was the real man. He drove both Carl and Ray away, but he’s still stuck with Jen.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Cool plan, move in the bi gals and let the swinging begin…. Tony is a thinking man

MrSpoojerMrSpoojeralmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read, didn't enjoy the direction it was heading. She seems out of control and all over the place with her emotions. Perhaps if he stays strong and ups his game she will see the potential train wreak ahead. I have hopes for "come to Jesus" in a subsequent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If a wife has to be controlled from straying all the time. The marriage is over. time for a divorce. How can a wife be so Flirty with desire for another . Not worth fighting for.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

A train wreck waiting to happen. The story, not Jennie! Both the story and the marriage were doomed from the start. There were just one or two too many typical tropes. Black guy with big tool, ultra feminist psychologist, too many lawyers, all the usual bad guys. Having to constantly fight to keep wife from going off the reservation? The marriage was sick and so was the story. 1 star just for the privilege of voting.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

She’s got a serious problem. He should just not “protect” her one time and then hit her with the prenup. If you have to serve as your wife’s warden/bodyguard, you’ve already lost her. Get out and then find someone who really loves you enough to never consider cheating.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 2 years ago

Like all Black men want WW, stereotypes!!!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Have to agree with others that a "normal" husband with a prenup would have just let her blow up the marriage. That said, I absolutely LOVED the ending! 4* overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since we ALL know how this marriage ends I guess it is OK to end the story here. Developing the complete story of Jen's seduction and fall would be a lot of time and hard work, and obviously not worth the trouble. But it could be fun to have a contest. I would bet on Tony yielding to the inevitable, and go from monitoring and prevention to planning and documentation for the prenup. He might even set Jen up with some hunk, or just recruit Ray. Better yet, he could set Jen up with some HIV carrier, get all the documentation he needs, then let Ray think he is being recruited to trigger the prenup. Kill two birds . . .. Jen has very likely screwed up at least one of her daughters, so some payback would be warranted. Just a thought. A fun read. Thanks for the effort.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

These two are a disaster waiting to happen.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Virtue signaling

by the author on his endorsement of marriage counseling

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

How many times is his wife going to say, yeahhhhhh I woulda....or I eventually will...cuz hyuck....I just can't control this here pussy....before he gives up the fight.

They've all but agreed he's going to have to constantly monitor her, because shell just go to the winner of whoever fights over her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The premise of the husband having to protect his wife from making bad choices worked in the first instance with her boss worked. Just once. Tony stated “fight your own battles” and then proceeded to nursemaid his weak wife. Replaying the same premise through the remainder of the story didn’t work. The domination/submission angle was overplayed and was left unresolved. The characters felt superficial and seemed inconsistent throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Drop the cunt. Two pages too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're getting better. I see that the commenters feel that any wife with semi-controlled impulses and subject to temptations should automatically be jettisoned, but I thought it made for a rather interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This so stupid. This guy has no self respect. A wife should no her limits with others. It's not always the husband to warn and protect her. She is not worth losing peace on a daily basis. Worthless cunt.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous