Struggles in Fidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other three believed her - that she would try. Tony wondered about her chances of success.

JENNIE'S THERAPY

Jennie showed up at her therapist's downtown office Monday at four. The therapist was Mary McBride, Ph.D.. Dr. McBride was forty, and glamourous. Jennie was taken aback. The doctor was tall - 5' 10" - blonde, stacked, wearing high heels and a short skirt. She'd been recommended by Jennie's good friend Alma Post. Alma had the word from women at her 'infidelity recovery group.' Alma had been unfaithful to her husband of twelve years, and had joined the group. Alma said the group had helped her, but she got divorced anyway, since her husband Mel insisted. But Alma heard great stories about Dr. McBride.

Dr. McBride was a radical feminist. She didn't advertise that way. However, that's what she was, to the very depth of her being. She'd been in practice for eight years, and was thirty-five years old. She had never been married, but had two children, a boy, thirteen, and a girl, twelve. Mary McBride was too intelligent to simply hit new patients over the head with her beliefs. Rather, she undertook to subtly guide them in certain directions - mainly away from their male partners.

Jennie was not going to a therapist to learn how to cut loose from her husband. She wanted to understand why she almost fucked up her marriage. In fact, when Dr. McBride heard her tentative explanation for her near seduction, she - privately - agreed with it 100%. She had seen the same thing quite a number of times - women who had a home persona and a work persona. In fact, some working women had 'work spouses.'

It would have been child's play for Dr. McBride to reassure Jennie that what had happened to her was not unusual, and could be dealt with by keeping in mind that the woman at work was the same woman at home.

Instead, when Jennie had recounted the details of her interactions with her boss, Dr. McBride asked for a careful account of the confrontation at the hotel. Jennie gave her one, with McBride pumping for more detail.

When they had completed that part of the session, McBride asked Jeanie, "Why did you plead with your husband? What did you think might happen?"

"I thought Tony might hurt Carl."

"Why? I understand that Carl was your lover - almost lover - but why were you so frightened? Has something like this happened before?"

"Not exactly. But Tony doesn't react well if some guy flirts with me when we're out. He can be intimidating. Also, twice over the years, a guy pushed Tony at a bar we were at. And Tony hurt both of them."

"Was he arrested?"

"No. They hit him first. Or touched him first, like Carl."

"Would you say that you're intimidated by your husband, and his violent proclivities?"

"He'd never hurt me."

"He hurt Carl."

"Carl grabbed him."

"I know, but do you think Tony was somehow forced by that to retaliate the way he did?"

"No. But Tony....just doesn't put up with bullshit."

"I'd like you to consider this part of our conversation over the week. We can discuss it next time."

Jennie went home and pondered the session. She always was comfortable with Tony's aggressive attitude. More than comfortable. When Tony beat up those two guys, she was hot for him for weeks after. Hotter for him than usual. She would be submissive around him, and rub his muscles when they got into bed. It got her off, that he was so strong.

Thinking about what Dr. McBride had said, she realized that Tony was indeed very intimidating in an understated way - almost all the time. Pondering that some more, she got aroused. She came home from the session and dragged Tony upstairs to fuck.

Tony was not unaware of how his persona affected Jennie. He knew that after the Carl episode, he'd get extra sex, and extra submissive sex. He loved it. But he didn't love it that Jennie had been going to fuck Carl. That was more than he ever expected. He knew Jennie sometimes flirted with guys when they were out, just to see what Tony would do. Normally the guys backed off, and Jennie was a tiger layer in bed. When there had been fights, Jennie stayed that way for a long time.

Tony wondered what would happen if she provoked some guy and the guy beat the shit out of Tony, instead of the other way around.

Over the next couple of the weekly sessions, Dr. McBride teased all of this out of Jennie, and began asking her why she liked being so submissive.

Jennie couldn't say why. Only that she did. It wasn't all the time, nor did it really invade their everyday lives. But it sure was a theme in bed. Jennie liked it when Tony 'claimed' her. Fucked her hard, made her suck him, all that cave man stuff.

Since the McBride therapy sessions, Jennie was consciously aware of this tendency that she had. Before, she just did it. She knew what she liked and got it. Now, she knew why she flirted in bars.

But how did Carl fit into that? Because she hid Carl from Tony. Jennie concluded that Carl , her dominant black boss, had also appealed to her submissive side, but in a different way. Her work persona was 'all business.' But she'd let Carl though that - façade. Well, she almost did. Another hour and there could have been a big disaster. She got off on the idea that her powerful boss could break through her cool work persona and take her when he wanted her. She got hot thinking about it. She gave that some careful consideration, because Dr. McBride seemed to be trying to wean her from her submissive sexual proclivities. Jennie decided that she was who she was, and she was a woman who got off on being submissive to powerful men. As long as she wasn't forced into slavery, or made unhappy in her normal life, why should she mess with it? She liked what she liked. No therapist could fool her into changing that.

When Jennie spoke about her thoughts about Carl to Dr. McBride, McBride asked her, "What if Carl had beat up Tony?"

Jennie couldn't answer right away. But she knew what she would have wanted to do if Carl had beaten her husband. She would have gone inside and let the victor claim his spoils.

McBride watched Jennie become gradually more aroused as she thought through that scenario.

Jennie looked up. She said, "You know what I would want to do, don't you?"

"Fuck Carl. No doubt."

"Yeah. But Carl would have no chance with Tony. No matter how big and black he is. Anyway, I do love Tony. He's a wonderful husband, a good provider and a good father. Plus, he's strong and makes me come every time we do it - at least once."

"But if some guy showed you that he was bigger and stronger, you'd want him."

"Yeah. Yeah." A kind of dreamy voice. "If I did that, Tony would never stay with me after. Never. So, I won't do it. I probably couldn't do it even if I tried."

Dr. McBride decided to give up on converting Jennie to a feminist point of view. Jennie was a lost cause.

She told Jennie that the sessions had reached their end, because Jeanie now understood what had happened to her with Carl.

Jennie accepted that.

Life at home settled down. Jennie liked her new job, and the sex between her and Tony was the best. When it lagged a bit Jennie would flirt with some guy in a bar and have Tony drive them away. No fights, but it still revved up the sex.

But.....she sometimes thought about what Mary McBride had brought out in her - what if some guy was bigger and stronger than Tony? When she gave that some particular thought, she got aroused every time. To have a bigger cave man take her right away from Tony, fuck her like no one had before.

She had fantasies, but never told Tony about it. That would cause real problems, for sure.

In time, the girls were off to college. Jennie was alone when she got home from her school job. One day a moving van pulled up next door to the house that had been empty for a month. Guys started moving stuff in. Jennie watched the moving guys. She liked a couple of them. They were big and strong looking. She thought to herself that Tony was going to have a good time that night.

A black Mercedes pulled up as the guys were almost done unloading. A very large black man got out. He spoke to one of the movers, handed him some cash. All five men went inside and stayed for about two hours. Tony came home just as the van was pulling off.

He asked Jennie, "Who's moving in next door?"

"I saw a big guy get out of the Mercedes. He's the only one I saw other than the movers."

"Maybe we should go over and introduce ourselves."

Jennie was very curious about the big man next door, so she agreed. Tony got a six pack of ale out of the beer cooler and they strolled over, rang the bell.

Raymond Davis answered the door. He was six-five and weighed two forty. He was thirty. He had a great smile, which he flashed at Tony and Jennie when they introduced themselves.

"Come on in, neighbors, especially when you brought the beer."

The movers had set up a lot of the furniture, and Ray had been unpacking dishes and glasses. He had a beer bottle opener, and they opened three.

He said, "Of course, I'm new to here, and I won't be used to things. I...maybe won't fit right in."

He was looking at Jennie when he said that and she wondered a little. So did Tony, but the moment passed.

Jennie said, "I'm sure we'll all get used to you, Ray."

Tony added, "We can introduce you around. What's your line of work, anyway? I could use a big guy like you on some of my jobs."

Ray laughed, "I'm a lawyer. Surprised?"

Tony said, "No. Jennie used to work at a law firm run by a guy you might not expect. What kind of law?"

"I advise entertainers, athletes. They hire me through their agents and I take care of the legal side. Is Jennie a lawyer?"

Jennie said, "Para-legal. But now I'm working as a teacher's aide at the school down the block."

"What about you, Tony?"

"I have a construction firm, and do some wholesale of supplies."

They opened another beer each and sat outside on his back patio. Tony noticed that Jennie was a little flirty with Ray. Nothing obvious. But he believed that Ray noticed, and that Ray also noticed that Tony noticed.

They had discussed some of Ray's clients. Names everyone knew, some baseball players, some football guys, two women tennis players, and three MMA fighters.

Ray said, "Sometimes I practice with those guys. Keeps me in shape."

Tony raised his eyebrows. "You practice with MMA guys? Sounds risky, maybe."

"Oh, I manage." Ray smiled at Tony.

A few minutes later Tony said, 'Well, it was good to meet you, Ray. Maybe we'll be seeing you around, since we're next door." Tony had risen to leave. Jennie didn't quite get the cue. She stayed seated until Tony took her hand. They walked back home.

Tony knew what probably would happen when they got there. And it did. Jennie was all over him. He didn't fight her off, but, knowing why she was after him dampened his enthusiasm for a small time. Not long, though.

They went at it for ninety minutes.

As they lay in bed after the sex, Tony asked, "That guy got you hot."

"Maybe."

"No maybes, Jen. Ordinarily I'd not be so bothered. But the guy Ray is big and probably won't be intimidated. Not unless I have a gun. Anyway, if you pull some of your tricks with him, that could be the end of us. I hope you understand."

"You always get us both hot when you....drive other guys off."

"But, Jen, suppose you flirt with him and then he beats the shit out of me, which maybe he could do. Then what?"

Jen smiled at Tony, "No maybes, babe. That guy could clean your clock."

"Maybe. Probably. So, if I see you coming on to him, or giving in to him, it could be real bad. For everyone. So don't."

"Okay." Jen put on a fake pout face.

The next day Tony gave some thought to their new neighbor. He had people look into Ray. It turned out that Ray was everything he claimed he was. That included the MMA stuff. Tony got two videos of Ray sparring with MMA guys. Pros. And Ray was the equal of both, very big and quick. Also mean. Tony concluded that Ray really could outfight him. In fact, he thought that such a fight wouldn't take long for Ray to win. Except......if Tony was really pissed off. Then both of them could be in a world of hurt, because Tony could turn into a true savage when he was seeing red like he would if Jen wanted Ray. He decided to warn them both off, individually, and with emphasis.

He started with Jen, at dinner.

"Jen, did you see our new neighbor today?"

"Yes. He was with another guy. I offered to help him unpack, but he said he had it covered."

"You offered to help him. After our discussion?"

"Sure. Tony, I do find him attractive, but I will not act on it. I understand that someone would suffer."

"You understand that we have the prenup. You'd walk with nada."

"If I strayed and got caught. Yes. But that wasn't the suffering I meant. And you meant it also."

"Jen, I don't believe you're taking this seriously enough. And, given the Carl thing, I have some well-founded fears. Because, in this case, it's me who would most likely get hurt - first at least."

Jen took a minute to ponder that last phrase. She had a little shudder of fear.

"Tony, I hear you. I admit that I'd like to get fucked by Ray. I mean, that's an honest statement. But, so far, we don't even know if he....he might be gay. If he comes on to you, Tony, I'll have to be the one to fight him." She gave a smile.

"Yeah, sure."

"Really, I could get him in a leg scissors, make him lick me until I come, and that would convert him. You'd be out of danger."

Tony just started to laugh. But after a few seconds, he stopped. He said, "I'd never give in to him. He'd have to kill me."

Jen looked at him then. She decided that she had to stay away from Ray.

The next day, after dinner when Jen was going out to see a friend, Tony wandered over to Ray's house. Ray answered the doorbell.

Tony said, "Hi, I wondered if you needed anything."

Ray looked at him a second. "Come in. You can help with these pictures."

Ray was hanging photos on his walls. The place looked pretty good, given the short time he'd been there.

Tony was very good at stuff like that. He knew where the studs might be and how to make sure the picture was solid. He and Ray worked at the task for almost an hour, during which time they spoke about their life particulars. Ray had been married and divorced. He'd been caught out with another woman. The divorce had cost him. Tony knew most of this from his hired research, but he was impressed that Ray told him about it.

Tony talked about his construction gig.

Then, when the picture hanging was complete, they had a beer on the patio by the pool.

Ray asked Tony, "What's up with Jennie? When you were over here, I had the impression that she....liked me."

"She's susceptible, maybe. A lot of women might be susceptible to you, Ray."

"And to you, Tony."

"True. But I don't do that. We've been married a long time, and raised kids. A while ago Jennie almost fell off the fidelity wagon. But I stopped her. I don't want to go through that again."

"I admit that she's a temptation."

"She likes to flirt and have me drive the other guy off. She gets off on that. But with you, maybe that would lead to a very bad outcome. And, I wanted to emphasize that before stuff happened."

"Bad outcome? For whom?"

"Everyone. I don't pretend that I'd be able to beat you down. But, Ray, if you're going to mess with me, I wouldn't have to beat you."

"I don't have any real....desire to mess with you. But she.....she shouldn't flirt."

"I told her that. I like you, Ray. Maybe we could all socialize. But you have to keep your distance from her. I tell you, if you fuck my wife, there will be serious consequences for all of us. But especially you."

Ray stared at Tony. Tony stared back.

Ray said, "I hear you. Thanks for the help."

Tony took that as a dismissal. He left.

Jennie was just getting home when he came back into the house. After a perfunctory chat, she asked, "Were you over at Ray's house?"

"Yep."

"Why?"

"I went to discuss you with him. Shot across the bow. I helped him hang photos on the wall."

"What do you mean by shot across the bow?"

"A warning, of course."

"To stay away from me."

'Yes. Now you're both warned."

"How did he take the warning?"

"I don't believe that he liked it. Maybe it was a mistake. But it's done. Please stay away from him, Jen."

"I will."

After those conversations, things were calm for a few weeks. Jen and Tony did not visit Ray again. Ray had a succession of visitors, some recognizably famous. Some of the visitors were women, who stayed overnight. Jen was quite aware of that. But these were different women, no steady.

Jen could not rid herself of her fascination with the idea of Ray. Ray taking her from Tony. Ray.....overwhelming her, and Tony, too. She knew that something like that would end in terror and hurt. Still....Tony loved her.

Tony made certain arrangements. He didn't trust Ray. He didn't trust Jennie. He believed that, sooner or later, Ray would come after Jen. He'd look at it like a challenge.

A month later there came an invitation form Ray to come to his housewarming. Eight o'clock on a Saturday, ten days off. A note on the formal invitation said that it was to be a blow out with all his clients invited.

Tony wanted to skip it. Jen wanted to go. She said she'd go with or without Tony.

Tony thought through his attitude toward Jennie. He was tired of her flirty behavior and sure that one day she'd fuck around on him. Prenup or not. He decided to go to the party. If he was correct about why they were invited, Tony had a plan for Jen. And, a plan for Ray as well, but later.

He visited a law office, and made other arrangements. He got a new, small camera phone that could fit in his pocket.

Ray's invitation said for the guests to bring swim wear. He had a big pool, and swimming was encouraged. Tony thought that what was being encouraged was seeing people in small swimsuits.

Jennie was excited to go to Ray's party, mingle with famous people, athletes. She walked over to Ray's house Wednesday afternoon. He answered the doorbell wearing a speedo swimsuit and a sleeveless muscle shirt.

Jennie almost came just standing there. She stammered, "I came to ask what to wear to the party. Swimsuit or dress?" She was looking Ray up and down, with special attention to his cock, that was outlined by the tight suit.

Ray smiled at her, "Come in, Jennie. We can talk about it."

Jennie was absolutely sure what would happen if she accepted Ray's invitation to go inside with him. She was sorely tempted. She always thought of herself as faithful, despite the Carl episode. But the man standing in front of her could get her if he tried, and they both knew it.

She said, "No, Ray. Please answer the question. I can't come in now." She took a step back from him.

"Your loss, Jennie. Wear a casual dress, bring a suit. Maybe a birthday suit, eventually." Ray leered at her.

She said, "Ray. We both know what I'd like to do. But if I did it, I'd lose Tony. And I love him, and respect him." She turned and walked off.

Ray watched her go. He was aroused by her, and had no problem with fucking a married woman. In fact, that was a plus for him. Taking a woman from her husband. Normally he would have taken Jennie by the elbow and led her into the house. Once in, she stood no chance. But he hesitated because of Tony. He believed that if he fucked Tony's wife, Tony would make him pay somehow. And he'd make her pay as well. Ray knew he could beat Tony in a fair fight. He didn't think Tony would be inclined to fight fair. So....probably not worth it. He had a sort of plan for the party, though.

Jennie went directly from the front door of her house to her bedroom, where she masturbated, making herself come several times, thinking about Ray.