Struggles in Fidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening after dinner, Tony wanted to discuss the party.

He said, "Jen, I believe that going to Ray's party is a mistake. He's invited us so he can get next to you."

"Babe, you overrate me. He can have almost any woman. Most of them are not protected by a brute like you. So, relax. I do lust after him. But I won't do anything about it. I promise."

"Promises tend to evaporate under pressure from desire." He paused, impressed with his own words.

"You can prevent that, if it happens."

"Listen to me well, Jen. I'm not fighting that guy for you. If you feel like you need my help to stay faithful, you won't get it now. I'm done with that. Fight your own battles from now on. Just remember, if you give in to this guy, we're done. I'll walk away and never touch you again."

They arrived at Ray's house at about nine. A lot of people were there already, including the two women tennis stars. Ray answered the door, shook Tony's hand and gave Jen a quick, chaste hug.

"Come on in neighbors, I'll introduce you around." Ray introduced them to three football players, and their spouses or, in one case, their date. The women tennis players, Ann and Petra, seemed to be a couple. Both of them were ranked in the top 100 players in the world. Later, a baseball guy came with a beautiful Asian woman. He played second for a west coast team, and his walk year was coming up.

The MMA guys came at ten. They were big and mean looking.

Tony and Jennie got drinks - white wine for her, water for Tony. There were fancy snacks. Jennie had a few, but Tony only ate a few chips. He was decidedly not hungry. Some dance music started out on the patio and Tony took Jennie out to dance. Jennie was an okay dancer. Tony was a smooth and accomplished one. They finished two dances. Others had started. There was a DJ. Ann, the tennis player, came up and asked Tony to dance. She was a dark-haired beauty. Tony accepted, after getting a nod from Jen.

Ann turned out to be a great dance partner, jitterbug, slide, then a slow number. As they danced the slow one, Ann said, "It's been a while since I had such fun dancing. You're really good at it."

"You, too, Ann." The slow number stopped. Tony was erect, and just a bit embarrassed. Ann said, "No problem, Tony. I kinda did that on purpose."

They walked back over to the table, but Jen was nowhere in sight.

Tony asked, "Did you see where she went?"

"Inside with Ray. You need to watch that guy."

"Tell me about it. Thanks for the dances."

Tony started inside but met Ray and Jen coming out the patio door, with drinks.

Ray said, "I'm gonna have a dance with your wife, if you don't mind, Tony."

"Sure. Be careful of her, Ray."

Tony sat next to Ann and they both watched Ray and Jen dance. Nothing special until a slow song came on. Tony thought Ray signaled the DJ or that. Ray clutched Jen tight, and his hands roamed. She seemed to resist for a while, but by the end of the dance, Ray had his big hands on Jen's ass, pulling her into his erection.

Ann leaned over and said to Tony, "If he takes her upstairs tonight, I'd be happy to go with you to your house." Her head was on his shoulder.

Ton said, "Aren't you with Petra?"

"I like men. I love Petra. The two of us sometimes have a good time with a man. I could invite her, too."

Tony said, "I have a wife. If I don't after this evening, I'll certainly take you up on that.

Tony got up and walked over to Rau and Jen as the dance ended.

He was right there as Ray was asking Jen to go upstairs. Jen saw him.

She said, "No, Ray. I told you."

Ray became aware of Tony, right behind him. He stepped away from Jen. In a loud voice, he announced, "Time for a swim for those who want."

He spoke to Jen, and Tony, "I'm changing into trunks. You can do that in an upstairs bedroom. I'll show you."

Tony got the bag with their suits. Others were also changing, some just shucked their clothes.

Tony and Jen followed Ray upstairs. He showed them a room.

When they were changing, Tony said, "Jen. I had the distinct impression that if I hadn't been right there, you might have accepted Ray's offer."

Jen smiled. "You'll never know."

Tony had a regular pair of blue trunks. Jen had a skimpy bikini, pink. Tony thought it was new.

They went down. Ray was there in only his speedo - a very brief one. He dove into the pool with a whoop. He swam, awkwardly, toward the other end. There were other people in the pool. Two women seemed to be totally naked. One football guy was also naked. Jen ogled him.

Then Tony said, come on, Babe, let's swim. He dove in and Jen came after him. Tony was a very good, fast swimmer. Jen was also good, but not fast. She could swim a long way, though. Tony caught right up to Ray, and passed him. He executed a racer's turn at the end and swam back to the other side of the pool. He pulled himself up to sit on the edge. Jen wasn't far behind, but the naked football player, a big blond, blocked her way. Tony watched as Ray immediately came to her rescue. Tony right off saw the entire thing as a charade, designed to make Jen think that Ray rescued her. Ray pushed Big Will away from Jen. He led Jen away from Tony, and picked her up. He carried her up a set of pool steps, out of the pool. Tony got up and moved to a chair.

Tony saw that Ray intended to keep carrying Jen right up to his bedroom. Jen was obviously captivated by her rescue. It was an extremely clever seduction ploy. As Ray passed by Tony with Jen in his arms, Tony stood right up and shoved them both back into the pool. He stood and watched as they flailed around, shocked. Another football guy came toward Tony.

But Tony was in red alert mode. He took one look at the football player, a savage look. He said, "Back off." It was a low growl, about as menacing as it was possible to get. The football guy held up his hand and stepped back.

Ray tried to get Jen into his arms again, but Jen swam away. She shouted, "No, Ray!"

She swam over to Tony. He gave her a hand out of the pool. She looked absolutely fabulous in her pink bikini. She gave him a big hug.

There was actually scattered applause at the hug. Tony looked around. Ann and Petra were standing together, clapping. But Ann looked somewhat put out. Tony filed that away - that look.

Tony carried Jennie into the house, and out the front door on the other side. He went directly to their house, and directly to the bedroom, where Jennie savagely attacked his cock with her lips and mouth, groaning all the while. Tony let her suck for a brief moment. Then he stood her up and ripped her top off. He pulled the string, dropping her bottoms. He picked her up and tossed her onto the bed.

Jen was crazed with lust. She spreads her legs and beckoned Tony.

Tony made her beg.

He said, "What do you want, Jen?"

"Fuck me."

"Beg."

"I'm begging, Tony. I'll be your sex slave if you just put it to me now."

Tony was not one to pass up an offer like that. He plunged into her wet pussy, and fucked her as hard as he could, driving her into the bedstead. She started coming in seconds, and kept coming, one after the other until Tony shoved himself right up as far as he could, and spurted off into her. Jen's orgasm then caused her to lose consciousness for a few seconds.

It took fifteen minutes before she was ready again. After he second round, it took her twenty minutes, but mostly she spent that sucking him clean.

Eventually they slept.

In the morning, Tony let Jen sleep. He made coffee and sat outside on his patio. He thought about the night before, and Ray's very clever attempt at seduction. He had no doubt that, absent his intervention, Ray would have been the man with his cock inside Jen last night. She had her buttons, and Ray seemed to understand how to push them.

Jen wandered out with her own cup. She said, "He had me, Tony. If I had gone by myself, I'd still be in his bed. I apologize."

"What's a husband for, except to save his wife from her wanton nature."

"You saved me from some fabulous sex. But you gave me the same. I won't complain."

"Better not."

"Well, I saw you and that tennis player. She wanted you bad. I thought she was a lesbian."

"Not completely. But don't change the subject. What are we going to do? As long as that guy's next door, he's a threat to us. It could happen any time, Jen."

"No. Last night was a one off. He rescued me."

"He set it all up. He had Big Will do that so he could rescue you. He thought I'd allow it. I don't know why he thought that. Maybe I gave him that impression."

"Oh. Jesus, it must be some kind of....mission for him. Fuck the married neighbor."

"Yep. I may need to do something about the entire situation."

"Oh, but Tony, last night's sex was 100% the best."

"Yeah. But we can't keep on with this. A bunch of cliffhangers."

Jennie smiled at Tony, "Well, one time or another you're likely to be late on your rescue. And....well....maybe you could rescue me from his bedroom in the morning."

"You recall what I said about you being on your own. Last night I intervened because he had this clever ploy, and I thought it wasn't fair to let him get you like that."

"But, if he seduced me on the dance floor - which he almost did - then you'd have let him have me?"

"Yep. I had the divorce papers all ready to serve, this morning, at his house, or here if you came back."

Jennie shuddered. She was in a bind, because she did know that repeated contact with Ray would likely lead to her demise, activating the prenup.

"Tell him to move, Tony."

"Okay."

The next week, Tony arranged for a 'realtor' and two companions to pay a visit to Ray. They made him an offer on the house, at the same price he'd paid. He accepted.

Tony watched the moving van taking Ray's things out of the house. Jen was also watching. She seemed a little down about it.

Ray walked over to them when the move was complete, and he was about to drive away. It was a month since the party and the three hadn't spoken about it.

Ray said, "Did you send those guys?"

Tony smiled, "What guys?"

"Okay. Well, it's been fun, even if I didn't get all that I wanted." He smiled at Jen.

Jennie smiled back.

Ray said, "But, Jen, you didn't get all that you wanted either."

She said, "You can't always get what you want. But sometimes, you get what you need, baby."

Ray waved and walked to his car.

Two days later a moving van pulled up to the house. Some guys began unloading furniture. An Audi came about an hour later. Tony was on the patio, and Jen in the garden.

Out of the Audi stepped Ann and Petra. They waved at Tony, and smiled. Petra waved at Jennie, as well, with a special smile. Jen waved back.

Uh. Oh.

The end?