All Comments on 'Strum'

by Thefireflies

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
JusteenKJusteenK11 months ago

I definitely feel the need to know more about Tanya. Thanks for another special story.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon11 months ago

It was quite a long build up, but the result was worth the wait. The choice of ending was refreshing, even though a happy ever after ending, which the story flirted with, would have been wrong for this tale about having adventures.

wayfinderwayfinder11 months ago

Oh. Now I want to know what happens next for Kim!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

... a wonderful story... I cannot believe that this is the end?

JacquiUK41JacquiUK4111 months ago

I rather suspect I'm not the only one wishing and hoping :) for more in this story.

Nicole2023Nicole202311 months ago

Let it come full circle Tonya on stage and Kim comes to her show and reconnect, older and wiser

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really excellent piece of work.Could not put it down, thank you..Jerry

PartlyPartly11 months ago

I very much enjoyed this story. Lots of great bits and having the story take its time was a real treat. I’ve waited a bit to comment because I’m not sure what I think of the very end with Canada girl. What I’ve decided is it’s been so long since I was 18 I have no right to judge. So, we’ll done. And thank you for all the effort this must have taken.

keepercoach01keepercoach0111 months ago

Great story with excellent characters. There's two weeks of the tour left, or maybe a u-turn back to a pretty barmaid. Would love to see more of this!

Marbury1803Marbury180311 months ago

Excellent characters and stories all around. You left us yearning for more in regard to everyone's story. Well done.

Whiter59Whiter5911 months ago

5 stars Would love to see you continue her journey and return her back to Tanya at the end of her journey. So many possibilities!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am taken by your writing it was an awesome.job. Please write a part two can’t for them to get together. Thanks so much for your writing.

ThefirefliesThefireflies11 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the wonderful comments so far. I’m glad people enjoyed this tale. There may be a sequel somewhere in my mind, which may or may not get written, but note that Strum couldn’t have happened if Kim’s parents never hooked up in a previous story, Girl in a Rock Show!

AussieGuy52AussieGuy5211 months ago

Brilliant writing, easy style and so much lovely content! Thanks for the great story, you have me hooked for a sequel. Refreshing look at London and Aussies, took me back to some of my history.

Kosova_guyKosova_guy11 months ago

Such a gorgeous story. wonderfully written and told. Thank you for sharing. And I have to just add, that is the perfect backstory for playing Everlong...... (one of my favorite songs .....ngl) ....... I think Dave would have smiled at that.

mildcolonialboymildcolonialboy11 months ago

Wonderfull depiction of a stage of life. 18 and away from home, in this case a long way. Nervous , unsure of oneself, home sick, but then learning to enjoy the freedom, and cherish new experiences. Relationships are quickly formed, and quickly forgotten. Isn’t this what being 18 is all about? I remember I had some similar experiences, not as far from home, only over a little sea (Bass Strait which separates Tasmania from the Australian mainland).

A sequel could be nice, but this stands alone as a vignette of a stage in growing up.

,

technofrog2002technofrog200210 months ago

Beautiful story. The character development was so well done that I felt I knew them personally. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it hoping it wouldn’t end. You truly have a talent for writing. Whenever I read your stories I feel so immersed in the Australian culture.

UncertainTUncertainT10 months ago

Great writing, lovely story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for your writing, I read the whole story out loud to my Girl Friend. Which means a late night as I was only supposed to read 3 chapters, but it was sooo good!

Tired now and ready for a cuddle and sleep.

Anyway good night and Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThefireflies@Thefireflies
Thanks for dropping by my story page. I like to write for pleasure, mine and hopefully yours. I still have many story ideas, I'm just excellent at procrastinating, even when I do get time to write. So, my dear readers, please be patient. A quick word about typos: they are prob...