Strutter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled again and said "I wouldn't rather be anywhere else with anyone else."

I was glad. As good as she looked I would be fighting for her all night. I said "Me too." She slid over in the booth and we enjoyed the band and some more wine.

The night was ending and I was walking her back to her room when I asked her to play an upcoming tournament with me. She remembered saying no a few times before and laughed when she said "You finally got me Ace, I'm all yours."

I gave her a soft kiss on the lips when we parted at her door. We agreed to meet for breakfast and see some sights the next day.

I was starting to get excited, but it will be a rocky road. Could I actually date this woman? I know she lives in the next state over. Would a long distance relationship work for us? Would we just be dating at tournaments we attended? My mind was spinning. We had a lot to figure out if we started a relationship.

********

The next day we met at the breakfast buffet. She looked great in a yellow sundress with strappy sandals with a heel. I could really get used to seeing her outside of tournaments and I told her so.

We spent the day walking up and down the strip. Stopping in shops and doing a bit of gambling to take a heat break as needed.

We went to Giada's restaurant for lunch and talked about some of my concerns.

"Jenny, I'm looking forward to getting to know you better and developing a relationship, but I'm worried about the distance. I know you're in the next state over from me but not sure of the actual distance."

She told me "I knew what town you lived in and used my GPS app to see how far we are. It's a little over 2 hours. It's not exactly pop over after work distance, but it's not bad for weekends.

What do you do when not playing darts? I'm an admin assistant so long term, I'm not really tied down."

"I own a small landscaping company. I have 3 employees, so I guess I'm not either, but I have a large amount of family in my area.

I'd like to plant roots, no pun intended, where I'm at.

We can worry about all of that when it's time though, at least we aren't far from each other. I was just worried that we would only see each other at tournaments. I wouldn't like that."

"Me either" she said. "I'm glad we're on the same page."

I agreed and added "Jenny, I don't play the field. If we develop a sexual relationship" (she smiled at that) "I expect exclusivity. I may be old fashioned in that regard, but you know upfront my position."

She said "Mmm...doggie or cowgirl?" I laughed and she continued "I'm fine with that. I already told you I don't sleep around and I'm very much like you in that if I'm with you, I'm not looking past you."

With those concerns handled we enjoyed the rest of the afternoon.

When we got back to the hotel, we split up to shower and get dressed for dinner. I made a reservation for us at the hotel's steakhouse and went to my room to get ready.

After a while, I knocked on her door to go eat. She answered in her robe fresh from the shower and invited me in. As if a joke, there sitting in a chair was Ryan. I said louder than I probably should have "Are you kidding me. What is this piece of shit doing here while you're fresh out of the shower and not dressed yet?"

Ryan had a smirk on his face and said "Don't mind me, I'm leaving. I got what I needed" as he got up walked out past me.

I turned to her and she said "It's not what you think, he just..."

I cut her off and said "No, I guess we weren't what I thought." Then I turned and left the room.

Her room is at the end of the hall next to the stairs so I ducked in the stairwell and went down and into the floor below before she could chase me down. I didn't want to deal with her any longer. Ryan could have her.

I thought about leaving and going home but I did go there for a tournament, so I just had to suck it up. I would deal with her later. I turned my cell off and took a cab downtown to get away.

I played blackjack for a couple of hours and got hungry. I popped in a taco shop on the way back, that was near my hotel, and of course I ran into Ryan and a group of his "fans".

I was going to ignore him and order to go but he had to be the dick he usually is and called out "Hey Ace, how was the sloppy seconds?" His table of minions laughed at my expense of course and I did not take it well.

I walked over to him and as he was standing up, I did not wait for him to finish rising and hit him as hard as I could in the face. He went down like a rock.

Now, I'm not a fighter, but I couldn't resist hitting the fucker. The problems with doing that were being outnumbered and using my dart throwing hand.

It hurt like hell but didn't think anything was broken, thank God, but his buddies started getting up. Of course I ran.

Many dart players are bar goers who drink pretty heavily and they have the physique to prove it. I don't have a beer belly and run as part of my workouts, so they didn't really have a chance to catch me. I made it safely to the elevator and breathed a sigh of relief.

As i walked to my room i saw Jenny curled up on the floor in front of my door, still in her robe and barefoot. Several hours had gone by since I left her, so I'm surprised no one called security on her.

As I got closer I saw that she was sleeping.

"Nice" I thought. This might work out for me if I could just open the door and step over without waking her. Then, I wouldn't have to deal with the fight I was sure we would have. She wouldn't start anything the next day because we play, so I could avoid it most of the day then too.

Nope: she woke up. She jumped to her feet and grabbed me. She hugged me so hard that I couldn't breathe. She was crying so hard that my chest was soaked.

I don't know if she was hyperventilating or not but she couldn't talk. She kept trying though. I walked backwards into my room with her still clinging to me and asked "Jenny, please let me go so I can breathe."

She did and she fell onto the bed sitting down. I gave her a water bottle so she could drink something and try to calm down. It took a few minutes but when she did finally relax she begged me to let her explain what happened.

I said "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." I left with my ice bucket and went to the lobby snack shop. I was going to need some alcohol for this. I got a bottle of wine, an opener, and a bottle of Jack Daniels.

I hit the ice machine on my way back and opened my door.

She was sitting there softly crying and said "Thank you, I could use a drink" and then she grabbed my Jack.

I filled some cups with ice and handed her one. She filled hers first then gave me the bottle. As I poured my drink she began talking.

"First, please let me get it out. I don't want a back and forth argument. You can say whatever you want after. Alright?" I nodded.

"Ace, I swear to you we did not have sex. You already know how I feel about him after last night and would never do that. You also know how I feel about you after last night and today. I could never do that to you."

I was about to speak and she gave me the

wait sign, so I shut up.

"Ace" she continued, "I swear, he was there for no more than 5 minutes when you got there. He came to make sure I was cooled off enough to still play the mixed doubles event with him on Sunday. That's it. I told him that as long as he was respectful, I would still do it." She saw my frown.

"We came here to play and he's a damn good player, so I figured we would still play. I had no idea what would happen when you knocked on my door."

"I am not going to play with him now. Not after the way he said what he said, implying that we had sex, just to get a rise out of you." I just shook my head.

She said "What?"

I said "Well, I just saw him at the taco shop and he asked me if I liked his sloppy seconds."

"That fucker" she screamed.

"I swear to you, nothing happened."

I walked over to the chair and plopped down. I had no idea what to say or what to do.

"Ace" she said, "Please tell me what you're thinking."

"What am I thinking?" I snapped. "What should I be thinking?"

"I don't know Ace. All I know is that I've been a wreck since you left. I came up here and knocked but you didn't answer. I sat against your door figuring that you were in here and ignoring me or went out. Either way I knew you would have to open the door eventually."

I really liked her but could I believe her?

I decided that what she said did make sense and I probably overreacted. It's not like her room reeked of sex or that he was naked in her bed. She answered the door right away too. Fuck it, I thought and I gave her a shot.

I asked her "You haven't eaten, would you like to get a late dinner?"

She hugged me and said "Yes.".

I told her "Let's get you dressed."

*******

We got to a cafe and ordered a light meal. I figured I should tell her about my excitement earlier that night.

"Jenny, after Ryan asked me about the sloppy seconds, I kind of hit him."

"What?" She snapped. "Why would you do that?"

I said "I just lost it. I think I knocked him out but I'm not sure. His posse chased me out of the taco joint and I didn't look back."

"Shit" she said. "You won't be able to dodge him all weekend. You'll probably have to play against him at some point too."

"I know." I said. "I'll figure something out."

We went back to my room and she said "Ace, can I stay with you? Not to make love, but to have someone to sleep next to. I miss doing that. I haven't been in a relationship in a while and if I may be so bold, I feel like we are."

I smiled and said "Sure, I'd like that, but I won't put a label on where we are at yet. I'm excited to find out though."

We got down to our underwear and since we were in my room I had shorts to wear.

I knew she was stunning already, but seeing her in just her bra and panties was a different thing entirely.

She smiled and said "Let's get to sleep. We need to be up early and be champions in the morning."

We climbed into bed and she snuggled into my chest. She smelled amazing and I was saying a silent prayer that I didn't get hard. This may be a long night.

*******

I woke up first and realized that I was spooning into her. My morning wood was pressed against her ass and my hand was on her breast. I slowly moved my hand and she said "Nuh uh." That hand is right where it's supposed to be.

I kissed her softly and said "Let's get a move on. Head to your room to get ready and I'll meet you there in 45 minutes."

When I got to her room she was ready to go, but gave me a scorching kiss that led to a nice make out session. I reluctantly broke away and said "Let's eat. I have to talk with the tournament director this morning before we play. I want to end this issue with Ryan, before we get kicked out of here."

She agreed. "Having the TD act as a mediator might save a punch being thrown." I nodded in agreement and kissed her again.

The tournament director is a good guy that's been running major tournaments for decades. He doesn't take any shit and that's what I'm hoping for today.

He announced over the PA system for Ryan to come to the control desk. When Ryan arrived he led him into a room that was set up for tournament staff to get off the floor and eat or just break.

Jenny and I were already seated there and when Ryan saw us he was pissed.

"What's this bullshit?" he spat. "Are they trying to railroad me out of here? Fuck that."

"Easy Ryan" the TD said. "They came to me to help attain a truce, so to speak, so none of you get kicked out of here."

I said "Look Ryan, this shit is out of hand. I want to put a stop to it before one of us starts shit in the tournament hall. Let's walk out of here with an agreement to move on. We see each other too often to have a war in every hall across the country."

Ryan was still pissed but saw my point. He said "Fine, we walk out of here and it's over but don't expect me to act like a friend."

I said "Fair enough, and I'm sorry about the sucker punch. That's not my style. I'm not a fighter." He nodded and left the room.

The TD said "Well, that went well."

"I just hope he meant it" I replied pensively.

********

We played our tournament and at the end of a long day, Jenny and I went to dinner at the buffet. "It really is good" I said and laughed at the hypocrisy of taking her there.

We talked about our results and how we played for a bit before we got into a more serious discussion topic.

Jenny said " The gossip mill was in full force today. You should have heard some of the crap being spread around."

"I know. I heard some of it too. I had a lot of congratulatory pats on the back for laying Ryan out and stealing you away from him." I said. "Of course I also heard that I'm a cuck because I let you get away with fucking him."

"What's a cuck?" Jenny asked.

"A cuckold is a guy who is OK with his wife or girlfriend screwing other men. Sometimes they get off on hearing about it or watching it."

"Oh my!" She said. "I hope you're not like that."

I laughed and said "Nope, not my cup of tea. But there is an important question not asked and answered yet."

"What's that?"

"Your room or mine?

She giggled and said "Yours. Drop me off at mine first so I can get some things together and grab a shower. I'll come to your room after that."

"Fine with me" I said.

*******

When I opened the door for her she was in lounge pants and a KISS T-shirt. She gave me a nice hello kiss with just enough tongue to harden little Ace.

We walked over to the bed where I had a bottle of champagne and strawberries with whipped cream set up from room service.

She smiled and said "Well aren't you Mr. Romantic?" I responded by kissing her.

We laid on my bed and made out for a while, getting more and more acquainted with each other's body.

I felt her wonderful breasts. Not huge, but not small. A perfect handful. Firm, with just the right amount of jiggle.

I pulled back from our kiss and lifted her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra and I took full advantage, diving in and licking and sucking. She had pink, half dollar sized areola and eraser sized nipples that popped out a quarter of an inch once hardened. Perfect, I thought.

As I nibbled her breasts, my hand roamed down to her waist where I rubbed softly under her pants waistband, teasing slowly at going farther in.

She moaned and said "Please take my pants off."

I pulled off of her breasts and slid down to make a show out of pulling them off. She wasn't wearing underwear I noticed as I pulled her pants off tossing them aside.

I lifted her leg to my cheek, kissing from her ankle to her calf then her thigh before stopping short of her sex and starting over on the other leg.

When I reached the top pf her inner thigh, I could smell how turned on she was. Her glistening labia were waiting for me, dripping with excitement. I grabbed a strawberry and rubbed the tip from the top of her landing strip to her clit and swirled it there before taking a bite. I put it to her lips where she bit the rest.

I licked her lower lips softly from bottom up before I licked around her opening. My tongue worked its way up to her clit and when I finally hit it, her back arched. I gave it my best effort and brought her to her first orgasm with my tongue. I was going to move up to kiss her, but changed my mind.

I moved two fingers into her, searching for her G-spot while still licking her clit. I found it and not long after she started saying "Oh god, yes, yes" over and over pulling my head into her.

She started cumming and squirted a fairly decent amount. As she came down, I moved up to kiss her and said "I loved it when you squirted. It made me feel like I hit your bullseye."

"You did baby. That was amazing."

We ate more strawberries and enjoyed the champagne while she recharged. I gave her a foot rub that I'm sure she needed after being on our feet all day.

After a few minutes, I was ready for my turn. I was still raring to go and had a painfully hard erection.

She had me stand and pulled my shorts off releasing my throbbing manhood. She smiled at seeing it, which made my ego happy, then took some whipped cream and placed it on the tip, then proceeded to lick and suck the head. She has an amazing tongue and used it all over my shaft before taking my balls into her mouth and lightly sucking on each.

She bobbed up and down on my cock for several minutes, while stroking with her hand in a twisting motion. It was the best blow job I'd ever had and kept getting better.

I said "Baby, I'm close."

She pulled back and let go with an audible "POP" and said "Mmm, let's take it up a notch then."

My eyes must have bugged out of my head when she went back to making love to my dick with her mouth. She seemingly used extra saliva and swirled her tongue around like a whirlpool. I'd never felt anything like it. She later told me she read about that in some online stories.

She kept that up and I said "I'm going to cum." She hummed and started stroking me faster and sucking me harder

I erupted, shooting several jets of cum into her mouth and throat. She didn't stop sucking until I said "Easy baby. It's sensitive."

She moved up the bed after swallowing and gave me a tender kiss. I told her "That was the best blow job I've ever had."

She took a sip of champagne and said "If your cum always tastes that good, you'll get plenty more."

I said "I eat lots of fruit to stay healthy so I guess it is true that it helps semen taste better."

We laughed and she playfully hit me on the shoulder. She said "Definitely keep doing it" and started stroking me to get me up again.

"Does little Ace have more fuel in the tank?"

"Oh yeah" I said.

"Good" she said and started sucking and licking him once more.

Once I was hard enough for her she straddled my legs and hips.

She lined up my head with her hole and slid down, savoring every inch. "Oh man, so thick. So nice."

She rode me cowgirl grinding her clit on my body, while moving her hips in a circular motion.

She came and slowed down, to catch her breath. I turned her over into doggie and gave her long slow thrusts, focusing on rubbing down into her G-spot. She moaned with pleasure as I stroked in and out. I leaned forward and nibbled her ear and licked her neck while she came again.

Then I rolled her over into missionary.

I moved in and out with more speed, desperate to cum again and fill her with my seed. She said "Yes baby, come in me. I want to feel every drop."

I did not disappoint her as I came and kissed her passionately.

I continued to make out with her as I softened and fell out of her. She broke the kiss and said "That was amazing. I'm so glad we got past our misunderstandings and made up."

"Me too, Angel" I said as I pulled her into me and fell asleep.

*******

On the last day of the tournament, we had the mixed doubles event. To Ryan's credit, he approached me and said "Ace, I think we should trade partners. You're playing with Stacy and she's similar in skill to Jenny. I want as little drama as possible and I think this is a win win for us."

I knew Jenny wouldn't have an issue with it, so I asked Stacy what she thought and she was fine with it. She knew our story from this week and knew Ryan could play well, so we switched it up.

I told Jenny what happened and she hugged me. "Ace" she said, I was going to no show him and forfeit out. Thank you. I couldn't have played with him."

I said "Don't thank me, it was his idea."

She said "I don't care, as long as I'm not with him. Now let's get you motivated. We have time for some adult fun."

We did have time and we did have fun.