Strutter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We checked in right on time and got ready to play.

Playing with a new partner at our level is challenging. A lot goes into winning tournament darts. Skill is important, but in pairs events, you have to have chemistry. If one player is intense but their partner is calm, they may struggle. If one partner is a talker but their partner is quiet, that could hurt too.

I'm a quiet but intense player. Jenny, I've noticed playing against her, is a talker. I'm good with that because my regular men's partner Mike is a talker, but will Jenny be OK with me on the quiet side? Time will tell.

The event is 501. You start at 501 and work your way down to zero, but you hit a double to get to zero.

I'm a strong finisher, hitting my doubles well under pressure. Jenny isn't and that's probably why she struggled up to that point and hadn't won an event yet, but she was still very good.

While we were warming up, I asked her to focus on our finishing. She said "I usually warm up throwing triple 20's and 19's to get in groove on them."

I said "You're a great scorer but struggle on doubles sometimes." She nodded. "Let's try it my way and see how it works. Besides, hitting doubles makes me horny."

She patted my crotch and smiled as she walked to the board saying "Let's keep you hard then."

********

We won our first few matches throwing well and I felt like we were clicking great. It always helps team chemistry when your partner tells you she plays better with your cum in her stomach.

*******

We won a couple of close matches that we could've lost and found ourselves in the finals.

Jenny was practicing and staying loose, while I was watching the other semi-final match. Ryan and Stacy were playing a very good husband and wife team and were the first ones to have a chance to win. Stacy had a difficult finish left and missed, leaving Ryan an easier shot to win.

Steve from the other team missed his shot as well, leaving Ryan a chance to take the match. Ryan stepped to the line and expertly nailed it sending them to the finals against us.

We had a significant amount of added pressure due to the recent history with Ryan, so we had to make sure we stayed relaxed.

The match is best of 3, 2 wins and we're home so there isn't any room for a mistake.

They started the first game and the starter has a definite advantage. We played even until we were on a shot to win. Ryan had the first chance at a tough out of 137. He missed the first dart and couldn't take it out but followed it up strong and left Stacy an easy finish of 40.

I had a tough out of 132. Slightly easier than Ryan's because I only need one triple, but still tough.

Jenny patted my ass and said "Do it!"

I walked up, set myself, took a deep breath and threw for my first target, bullseye. Got it! Looking at my next target triple 14, I shot and hit it.

Now with 40 left I took aim at double 20 and hit it for the win in game 1. Jenny screamed "YES!" and slapped me a high five.

Starting game 2 was Ryan because they lost game 1.

He started strong with 100. I followed with my own 100. Stacy threw a solid 60.

Jenny threw next and hit a perfect score of three triple 20's for 180 points scored. She let out a "YES!" grabbed her darts and hustled back.

Ryan followed with a nervous 60 and I answered with another 100 leaving Jenny 121 to win. Not easy.

Stacy hit 100 leaving them too high to have a finish, so if Jenny misses I still have a chance before them.

Jenny patted my ass and said "It's history" and walked to the line.

She hit the triple 20 leaving 61. She took a breath, lined up her shot for the single bullseye and hit it! She needed double 18 for the win.

Ryan mouthed "No chance" to me when I looked over at him.

I just smiled and watched Jenny throw a dead center double 18 for the match.

She dropped to her knees in relief. All the pressure was now gone. The monkey of her not winning was now off of her back.

I shook hands with Ryan and gave Stacy a conciliatory hug. I turned and Jenny jumped in my arms. Crying due to her passion for competition and getting her first win. Made even sweeter by beating Ryan, made even more sweeter by hitting the winning shot herself.

She kissed me and whispered in my ear "You should have told me the secret to winning was a pre-event blow job."

I laughed and said "The secret is our chemistry. I'm excited for the future."

She kissed me again and said "I'm excited for our future too, and I'm not talking about our darts partnership."