Stuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had just finished watching the uncut video from earlier in the afternoon and all agreed it may be their best ever. It certainly got Daniel hard again quickly, not surprising for an eighteen year old boy, but fast enough he had already cum again with his mother and other sister licking his cock and balls.

"Daddy, I have an idea," Dana said softly, leaning over to rim his earlobe with the tip of her tongue. "We could do a live show online, maybe take requests from viewers."

"Hmm, I kind of like that idea," Andy replied, reaching down to flick his finger across his daughter's protruding clit, "maybe a subscription service with regularly scheduled shows and then private ones for additional fees."

"We would have to make sure anyone subscribing know that we really are all family, not just actors," Molly chimed in, stepping over to sit next to her husband and taking his cock into her hand, "and make sure everyone knows we are also all bisexual too."

For the next hour or so, they worked through some of the details and questions about arranging for such a web site. Three weeks later, they all stood completely naked in front of the camera mounted on a tripod to do an introductory video for their new secured web site, Family Fun Fantasies.

"Hi, my name is Eric," Andy said smiling brightly standing behind his two daughter, his hands snaking around their sides to cup each of their tits, "and these lovely girls are my nineteen year old twins, Mindy and Mandy. The beautiful woman holding my eighteen year old son's cock, Henry by the way, is my lovely wife and his mother, Francine."

"We are here to entertain you," Dana as Mindy cooed sexily.

"In any way you want," Deana as Mandy continued, "just click on out brother's cock and find out how we will fulfill any..and all...of your wildest family fun fantasies."

Daniel's hard cock pointed right at the camera, with his mother slowly stoking him. He smiled brightly as the first string of his cum shot toward the lens.

^^^^^^^^^^

12